Jump to topic:

DDO' lacks vocal support for sexual violence

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:38:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to officially announce that I support sexual violence. Me and my fiance continually enjoy episodes of violent sex, yet I see nobody coming out to support this. Unfortunately my fianc" is the submissive type so in order for me to recieve violent sex I have to find a chick bring her on the verge of orgasm and make racist or insensitive remarks, preferably about a dead relative.

There is nothing I enjoy more than a dominant black chick riding me, while punching me in the eye and making racist comments. Come on people let's do what kbub suggests and openly support sexual violence instead of silently doing it.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:42:34 PM
You are such a controversy whore.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:47:20 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:42:34 PM, bsh1 wrote:

One thing kbub and my other vocal critics don't realize is that You're correct.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:56:10 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:47:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

Lol...DDO wouldn't be DDO without you and your controversies. I may disagree with some of what you do, but you're a valuable contributor to the site.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:57:35 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:38:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
I want to officially announce that I support sexual violence. Me and my fiance continually enjoy episodes of violent sex, yet I see nobody coming out to support this. Unfortunately my fianc" is the submissive type so in order for me to recieve violent sex I have to find a chick bring her on the verge of orgasm and make racist or insensitive remarks, preferably about a dead relative.

There is nothing I enjoy more than a dominant black chick riding me, while punching me in the eye and making racist comments. Come on people let's do what kbub suggests and openly support sexual violence instead of silently doing it.

Amen my brother in the rapist religion!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:04:59 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:56:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Lol...DDO wouldn't be DDO without you and your controversies. I may disagree with some of what you do, but you're a valuable contributor to the site.

Thank you. You should know that even if you and Bladerunner did have a legitimate person to run against for president, I still would've voted for you guys.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:06:27 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:04:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2014 7:56:10 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Thank you.

Sure thing :)

You should know that even if you and Bladerunner did have a legitimate person to run against for president, I still would've voted for you guys.

Thanks--that means a lot :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:10:28 PM

I laughed, because this is pretty hilarious. I also like kinky, rough sex... but contextually this may not have been the most appealing thing to post.

Controversy for controversy's sake just doesn't have the same appeal as controversy that's intended to begin and/or frame some kind of meaningful social conversation about an important topic.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:15:34 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:10:28 PM, YYW wrote:

I laughed, because this is pretty hilarious. I also like kinky, rough sex... but contextually this may not have been the most appealing thing to post.

Controversy for controversy's sake just doesn't have the same appeal as controversy that's intended to begin and/or frame some kind of meaningful social conversation about an important topic.

I was just bored and wanted everyone to know I'm into rough sex.

I agree with your points about controversy.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:16:24 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:15:34 PM, Wylted wrote:

That's bullsh!t and you know it lol

Good to know...
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:19:32 PM
And no, I didn't actually read the post before commenting to it. Perhaps I should've...
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:20:05 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:19:32 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
And no, I didn't actually read the post before commenting to it. Perhaps I should've...

That is generally an advisable policy.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:23:25 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:16:24 PM, YYW wrote:

I would tell you to bend over and find out, but I think that was a reference to my motives, lol.

Good to know...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:31:57 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:23:25 PM, Wylted wrote:

I would tell you to bend over and find out, but I think that was a reference to my motives, lol.

lol, you're not my type.

Good to know...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:40:44 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:31:57 PM, YYW wrote:

lol, you're not my type.

Good to know...

You're not my type either. Men are not attractive. There is nothing attractive about hairy butts wrinkly balls, belching and farting and people with very minimal hygiene. Men are disgusting. Women on the other hand, have good hygiene are generally pretty and neither belch or fart.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:46:01 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:40:44 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol, you're not my type.

Good to know...

You're not my type either. Men are not attractive. There is nothing attractive about hairy butts wrinkly balls, belching and farting and people with very minimal hygiene. Men are disgusting. Women on the other hand, have good hygiene are generally pretty and neither belch or fart.

I never realized it but you're right- women ARE generally pretty and really don't excrete anything at all to my knowledge.

I'm glad this reasonable and protracted discussion of sexual violence could end in a teaching moment for us all.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:52:48 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:40:44 PM, Wylted wrote:

lol, you're not my type.

Good to know...

The kind of men I'm interested in practice good hygiene, do not belch uncontrollably, and may or may not shave their balls.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:54:11 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:52:48 PM, YYW wrote:
The kind of men I'm interested in practice good hygiene, do not belch uncontrollably, and may or may not shave their balls.

I wonder how often men cut their balls when they shave...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:57:33 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:54:11 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

In my experience not much. I'm at the age where hair is starting to grow in spots where it's not supposed to. I'm more worried about cutting my self in those locations.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:57:53 PM

gentle raisors help
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:59:31 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:57:53 PM, Mikal wrote:

gentle raisors help

I so wanna sig that but I ain't got no space.

Someone should link raisor to this post. xD
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:00:09 PM
At 9/30/2014 8:59:31 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

gentle raisors help

no one will get the pun, shhhh just leave it
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:00:44 PM

gentle raisors help
I use box cutters.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:02:00 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:00:09 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 9/30/2014 8:59:31 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

gentle raisors help

no one will get the pun, shhhh just leave it
I got it. LOL
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:03:45 PM
Look who's talking, the guy who threatens homosexual rape against people he does not like. Talk about the black calling the pot a kettle.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:06:00 PM

It takes practice not too... I've never cut myself in that way, but I can't imagine it's a fun time.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:11:23 PM

gentle raisors help

Will your girl not go down on you if you're not cleanly shaven?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:16:12 PM
At 9/30/2014 9:03:45 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Look who's talking, the guy who threatens homosexual rape against people he does not like. Talk about the black calling the pot a kettle.

Actually I'm white, and I can't threaten YYW with heterosexual rape, so what type of rape do you suggest I threaten him with?
numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 9:17:13 PM

This really speaks to me. I'm glad someone is brave enough to speak out in favor of sexual violence. You're like MLK!