Jump to topic:

What is your big gigantic drum kit?

philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 4:55:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Nick, from "Freaks and Geeks" explains to Lindsey the secret to happiness in life in this clip.

After watching the clip, tell me what your big gigantic drum kit is.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2014 6:32:32 PM
My tools, I have tools at my house, in my van, at work. I have more tools than Jesus Christ. I use tools all day everyday. I would die and wither without my tools. There would be no point to my existence without my tools.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 4:24:56 AM
Answering this feels like revealing a weakness. I mean, TOOLS are okay. Nobody's going to make fun of a MAN for having TOOLS.

Good question, though.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 7:10:33 PM
At 10/1/2014 4:55:44 PM, philochristos wrote:
Nick, from "Freaks and Geeks" explains to Lindsey the secret to happiness in life in this clip.

In all seriousness, it's my hope of attaining enlightenment in this lifetime. That's what I live for. All I have, at the end of the day, is my cat purring next to me and my quest for absolute truth in this world. There are a few other things that I live for, like my desire to have my own island or have a son of my own someday, but really it's just my quest for knowledge. If I didn't have that, then I'd have no purpose to live.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:24:57 PM
At 10/2/2014 7:10:33 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

In all seriousness, it's my hope of attaining enlightenment in this lifetime. That's what I live for. All I have, at the end of the day, is my cat purring next to me and my quest for absolute truth in this world. There are a few other things that I live for, like my desire to have my own island or have a son of my own someday, but really it's just my quest for knowledge. If I didn't have that, then I'd have no purpose to live.

http://michellefoucault.tumblr.com...
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:29:29 PM
At 10/2/2014 8:24:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:37:31 PM
Hmm... When I find out, I'll let you know. :-)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:43:45 PM
At 10/2/2014 8:29:29 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/2/2014 8:24:57 PM, socialpinko wrote:

Not sure.
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 9:38:36 PM
Can we just turn this into a circlejerk about how mad we are that Freaks and Geeks was only one season?

WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DEAD TOUR???
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:28:59 PM
At 10/2/2014 9:38:36 PM, Raisor wrote:
Can we just turn this into a circlejerk about how mad we are that Freaks and Geeks was only one season?

WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DEAD TOUR???

damn shame
:
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:48:36 PM
That's what I live for. All I have, at the end of the day, is my cat purring next to me and my quest for absolute truth in this world.

Ha! My cat is in my lap purring right now as I read this.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:49:55 PM
At 10/2/2014 9:38:36 PM, Raisor wrote:

Here here! It was an injustice of the highest proportions!