Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Dude stop!

ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dudestop, the dude, stopped stopping!!! Although Dudestop joined, for some reason his first account closed- the dude stopped. But then dudestop stopped stopping by becoming fanath. Now, since he lost his password, that dude stopped, and now dudestop had stopped stopping on DDO to become Nate C, but the dude, fanath stopped, like dudestop...

Dude... I should just stop....
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*
I'm a Bish.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
imabench
Posts: 21,947
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:07:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*
DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015

Internet Missing Person Alert: Angsty teen with daddy issues who is a failed horse rapist and also may be a cross-dresser. If spotted, please contact your local animal control or whatever disease-control organization is close by so they may return the species back to its garbage container habitat.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:08:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?

Rofl...
I'm a Bish.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:08:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:07:28 PM, imabench wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

Why are YOU adopting a poker face? xD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:08:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:08:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?

Rofl...

?!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:10:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:08:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:08:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?

Rofl...

?!

I was jokingly pretending to tell you to shut up.
I'm a Bish.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:13:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:10:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:08:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:08:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?

Rofl...

?!

I was jokingly pretending to tell you to shut up.

You want me to stop dude? Dude stop being so mean. Just because dudestop stopped and then stopped stopping, only to end up stopping again, then to stop stopping once again, doesn't mean that you can be a meanie.

Dude... just stop...

[lols]
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 10:15:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:13:23 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:10:59 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:08:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:08:16 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:07:24 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:06:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Dude... I should just stop....

^ This *adopts stern poker face*

wait- wut?

Rofl...

?!

I was jokingly pretending to tell you to shut up.

You want me to stop dude? Dude stop being so mean. Just because dudestop stopped and then stopped stopping, only to end up stopping again, then to stop stopping once again, doesn't mean that you can be a meanie.

Dude... just stop...

[lols]

Great job....
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
Natec
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:11:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dudestop, the dude, stopped stopping!!! Although Dudestop joined, for some reason his first account closed- the dude stopped. But then dudestop stopped stopping by becoming fanath. Now, since he lost his password, that dude stopped, and now dudestop had stopped stopping on DDO to become Nate C, but the dude, fanath stopped, like dudestop...

Dude... I should just stop....

Dude stop.
Dude... stop...
Defro
Posts: 852
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:15:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dudestop, the dude, stopped stopping!!! Although Dudestop joined, for some reason his first account closed- the dude stopped. But then dudestop stopped stopping by becoming fanath. Now, since he lost his password, that dude stopped, and now dudestop had stopped stopping on DDO to become Nate C, but the dude, fanath stopped, like dudestop...

Dude... I should just stop....

Ohhhh. That's where he went. I was wondering why I haven't seen Fanath lately.
SamStevens
Posts: 5,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:22:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/2/2014 10:01:49 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Dudestop, the dude, stopped stopping!!! Although Dudestop joined, for some reason his first account closed- the dude stopped. But then dudestop stopped stopping by becoming fanath. Now, since he lost his password, that dude stopped, and now dudestop had stopped stopping on DDO to become Nate C, but the dude, fanath stopped, like dudestop...

Dude... I should just stop....

Why are you getting in a stew about Dude Stop?
XLAV
Posts: 14,346
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:28:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2014 7:11:29 AM, Natec wrote:
Dude, stop creating new accounts and stay on your first one.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...
Natec
Posts: 84
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 7:45:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/3/2014 7:28:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 10/3/2014 7:11:29 AM, Natec wrote:
Dude, stop creating new accounts and stay on your first one.

Dude stop telling me that. I had lost my password
Dude... stop...