Jump to topic:

The Say Nice Things About People Thread

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2014 10:41:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Very simple. Pick five people. Say nice things about them.

Bsh1- He is, without question, the most wonderful person in my life. Just the thought of him makes me happy, and to talk to him takes me to a place of happiness that I never knew existed before I knew him. But, the fact that he completes me is but one small part of what makes him so wonderful. He's incredibly diligent, hard working, focused and principled. It is his kindness which I think makes him stand out others. To say it is his best quality would be an understatement, though, because he has so many.

Thett3 - He's one of the most humble people I know, and his wickedly dry sense of humor is refreshing, too. Aside from being an excellent debater, he's also an excellent friend. Loyalty is hard to find in people, but not with thett. Integrity and character are the two things I immediately connote with him, which makes him awesome.

Bladerunner - Just generally cool, which is hard to achieve. Most people have something unique about them that makes them special, but Eddie is just all-around cool. He'd beg to differ, but then he'd be wrong. Eddie is awesome.

Airmax - Max is probably the most laid back, and level headed guys I know. What's cool about that, though, is that his being 'chill' doesn't come at the expense of self discipline and ambition. It's a stand up combination, for sure.

Whiteflame - We are alike in so many ways that it's almost weird. We've had conversations about it, too. He's definitely nicer than I am, but in so many ways we value essentially the same things -which makes him awesome.
Tsar of DDO
Defro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 1:06:14 AM
Pretty sure there was a thread just like this that was started a few days back.

ESocialBookworm: She's interesting. Probably the most interesting girl on DDO apart from GCL (but that's only because GCL has like a hundred siblings and I find that really interesting). Enjoyed talking to her on hangouts and stuff. She's really easy to tease.

TUF: Being a kid on DDO, I have senior members who I look up to. From these members, I learned more about the DDO community and from their debates I learned how to improve my own debating skills. TUF is one of them. He was a great president and answered all my questions about DDO. He also knows Muay Thai, which is awesome.

YYW: He's another one of those senior members that I observed and admired when I first entered DDO. Just last week he showed me how my voting is bad and how I can improve it.

Fanath (Natec): He's a smart kid. I've only lost 3 debates and one of them was to him.

Airmax: He's a great mod. He's helped me out on DDO a couple of times and he's good at mafia. He's another one of those senior members I admire.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 7:46:31 AM
At 10/3/2014 10:41:00 PM, YYW wrote:
Very simple. Pick five people. Say nice things about them.
Silly goose. :P
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 7:48:50 AM
At 10/4/2014 1:06:14 AM, Defro wrote:
Yup. Mine. xD

ESocialBookworm: She's interesting. Probably the most interesting girl on DDO apart from GCL (but that's only because GCL has like a hundred siblings and I find that really interesting). Enjoyed talking to her on hangouts and stuff. She's really easy to tease.
Thanks. :-)
For the record, I'm *not* easy to tease. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:18:26 AM
At 10/4/2014 8:13:52 AM, Defro wrote:
At 10/4/2014 7:48:50 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

For the record, I'm *not* easy to tease. :P

Yes you are.

Gimme one example. :P
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:41:59 AM
I"m obviously going to do more than 5. Xd

The little Einsteins:
Bossy- ever so serious, but really fun to talk to" EDT!
Seventh- Hilarious mafia player & debater. Awesome voice, especially for singing. <3 EDT!
Romanii- A sweetheart. Pretty cool kid. Awesome debater. SEVANII!
Liz- Pretty cool, smart chica. Very perceptive in mafia.
Uchiha- Thought I was a bully when we first met, I jokingly accused him of being Zaradi numerous times. He"s pretty awesome as well. Very smart. I"d like to see him debate romanii and Ajab.
9space- great artist. Random person. One of my ships! Though he scares me sometimes...
Spence- Mah sista from another mista <3 Such a 9 year old cutie <3 *Really fun to talk to.* Great conspirator for plans.
Krit- Awesome person hands down. The first time we spoke we were discussing feminism and I thought he was a douchebag. But he"s actually VERY sweet and adorable. *pinches cheek.* Excellent musician and great taste in music.
NiamC- Great artist and musician. Gonna be famous one day. Awesome accent! Pretty chill dude. Very fun to play with his head and trick him. Xd
Dudestop- So adorable. Very fun, trustworthy person. Extremely smart and hilarious.
XLAV- Fun mafia player, though can be annoying at times. (Like when I hammered him in the endgame and he was super-saint.) Awesome voice as well.
Rev- FREAKING AWESOME WRITER! Giving Ennie competition! Very fun to talk to! XD Especially to make him feel awkward when fangirling about Ennie.

Mah buds:
-Angel/Kitty- I miss her to death. [bad dum tah get the pun?] My first gf. <3 Amazing friend. If I meet her irl, I"d kidnap her and adopt her as my child/sister. She"s sooooo great. She"s a fantastic person. Great voice. Very trusting, and trust-worthy. Conspirator of mans-ahem-laughters.
Bugsy- Awesome artist. The first person I have ever had a hangout with. Very open and friendly. Someone I"d love to meet irl.
Fro- Dude"s awesome. His computer skills are great, and I"m sure his rapping is too. VERY funny drunk.
Mike- I WANNA SEE YOUR BEES!!! Awesome person. Smart and funny. Giving Pots competition for TBB [The Best Beard]
Lannan- Hilarious individual. Talking with him would lead you to rotfl.
Mishap- Funny sweetheart.
Cermanky- <3 She"s amazing. The one girl I can talk to here about Indian movies, fangirl about their actors, and also talk about normal stuff like school etc. She"s very amazing, and I hope she returns soon when the school load and busyness gets a bit lighter and slower.
Honourable mention: Ajab- Funny. Fellow Muslim. <3 Doesn"t understand some jokes & sarcasm.

The mafia doods:
Marie (ofc!!!)- Marie. Nuf" said.
Joey- Buddy! Horrible at being TP. XD Economic whiz. Cool person.
Mikal- Hilarious person. Pretty *eccentric* taste in music. Great rapper, especially freestyle.
Pots- He"s mah bud. His beard is as epic as his personality. He"s such a great person. I"d love to meet him irl.
Max/Eddie- Fair authoritative figure. Tries to do as much as he can for the site.
BoT- Can breakdance & sing like " whoa.
Aaron- Pretty cool, smart person.
Thett- is thett. Nuf" said.
Bobbert- cool coach. BOWTIES FTW.
Linkish- epitomy of awesomeness.
Budda- fun mafia player.
Maikuru & TULLE!!!- ADORABLE COUPLE!!! Great mafia players. Tulle has great taste in music and is super sweet.

People who once scared me but are actually pretty chill:
-Khaos, TUF, Raisor, Wylted, Ore_Ele (BRONIES!!!)

People I'd loooove to meet irl:
-Endark- sweetheart, sooooo handsome and cute, great writer, great listener, great inspiratory, very trustworthy, amazing <3
-bsh & YYW- scummy as Hell in mafia. Awesome! MY OTP!!! My big bro & his teddy respectively. Sweethearts!
-Lucky- Epic voice & personality.

And last but not least,
YOU!!!

You, who are reading this, because you're just that awesome and fun in your own way!!! <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:53:09 AM

And last but not least,
YOU!!!

You, who are reading this, because you're just that awesome and fun in your own way!!! <3

Why thank you....right back at ya.
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 10:22:04 AM
At 10/4/2014 1:06:14 AM, Defro wrote:

TUF: Being a kid on DDO, I have senior members who I look up to. From these members, I learned more about the DDO community and from their debates I learned how to improve my own debating skills. TUF is one of them. He was a great president and answered all my questions about DDO. He also knows Muay Thai, which is awesome.

YYW: He's another one of those senior members that I observed and admired when I first entered DDO. Just last week he showed me how my voting is bad and how I can improve it.

Thanks dude :)

Fanath (Natec): He's a smart kid. I've only lost 3 debates and one of them was to him.

Airmax: He's a great mod. He's helped me out on DDO a couple of times and he's good at mafia. He's another one of those senior members I admire.
Tsar of DDO
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 10:59:09 AM
Whiteflame - We are alike in so many ways that it's almost weird. We've had conversations about it, too. He's definitely nicer than I am, but in so many ways we value essentially the same things -which makes him awesome.

Very kind of you, sir! Yeah, I agree that it's kinda weird. Even on the out there topics, our views seem to align pretty often.

bsh1 - Given our debate, I think this practically explains itself. It was a cordial debate over a contentious issue, one I'd never thought much about before and greatly appreciated debating. Easily one of my favorite debates of all time (and certainly the most detailed), the fact that I was able to have such a debate with him says a lot about how great of a debater he is. I have tremendous respect for him, both in his debating skills and in him as a person.

Wylted - Here's a guy who is constantly seeking to improve himself on so many levels. He joined the site at the same time as me, and we shared our first debate (which, despite his protestations, was actually pretty good). I've had the distinct pleasure of watching his skills grow, providing him with feedback, and learning some intriguing techniques from him in the process.

GarretKadeDupre - My opponent in what was one of the more difficult debates I've had on the site, he managed to thoroughly challenge my knowledge on RNA and evolution (no easy task, since they are both part of my research). He brings an incredibly powerful argument to every debate, even ones that seem unwinable, even if he can sometimes be dismissive. A treasure to have on a site like this.

TN05 - I seriously don't think this guy gets enough props. A powerful debater, to be sure, and someone who brings solid argumentation to every debate he participates in, we may not share much in the way of similar opinions, but I respect him greatly for the ways he defends his views.

larztheloser - What can I say? He's the only one who's ever beaten me in a debate on this site, and it was a live debate, something I felt most confident in. He is a tremendously talented debater, and whatever has happened since then, I have a great respect for his desire to welcome others into debate with open arms.

YYW - We haven't debated yet, but I have a lot of respect for the guy. I have to admit, while he can be very combative at times, I admire his tenacity and strength as someone on this website who has always made efforts to improve on the existing formula of debate and the ways we engage in it.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:19:25 AM
At 10/4/2014 8:41:59 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

9space- great artist. Random person. One of my ships! Though he scares me sometimes...
Spence- Mah sista from another mista <3 Such a 9 year old cutie <3 *Really fun to talk to.* Great conspirator for plans.
Krit- Awesome person hands down. The first time we spoke we were discussing feminism and I thought he was a douchebag. But he"s actually VERY sweet and adorable. *pinches cheek.* Excellent musician and great taste in music.
NiamC- Great artist and musician. Gonna be famous one day. Awesome accent! Pretty chill dude. Very fun to play with his head and trick him. Xd
Thanks, but my accent is plain... but that's subjective.
Mah head doesn't like being played with... Not cool, bro :P

NICK B! FTW?
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:22:02 AM
Envisage- Probably the single most intelligent, interesting, awesome and attractive I have met.
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:25:27 AM
At 10/4/2014 11:22:02 AM, Envisage wrote:
Envisage- Probably the single most intelligent, interesting, awesome and attractive I have met.

haha, I can agree on most of those.
But you're British so you're awesome anyway.
Hallo hallo, guv'
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:07:11 PM
Aww YYW. You're too kind.

I would do this, but I would inevitably leave someone out and they'd feel bad. You all know who you are...honestly there are few people on this site I dont want to give a shoutout to in at least some small way
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:10:11 PM
5 is not enough...

In no particular order-
Annie: SUch an awesome person to talk to. we've never argued or fallen out before, I love her personality plus Her and Ennie are such an awesome couple!

Ajabi: Such an interesting person, he is sooo intelligent- perhaps to much o.O
A fun person to talk to, he also likes art- which is always a good thing.

Thett: We've only talked once but he seems like a cool guy, plus he likes pirates and cats.

Airmax: such an awesome guy, a good mod, so chillaxed.

Ennie: Such a talented and awesome writer, a nice guy to talk to. Him and Annie are so cute together *cries with joy*

Marie: I love talking to her, we get along quite well and she's always fun to talk to.

Envisage: British- that's all i need to say.

Denny: a cool guy, nice to talk to. shame he he has't been on recently...

Blade of Truth: He is such an awesome rapper and debater, he kicked a** in his rap battle with Spaceking

Joey: He is a good debater and is good at mafiuh.

Pots: His beard... so awesome...

Truth Seeker: he's a cool cat. We often talk about Weed and other misc stuff

Musicbookluver2014: A nice, friendly person to talk to you. Always has interesting questions to ask me.

Angelofdeath: Nice person to talk to although we haven't really talked much recently.

Bsh1 YYW: The most adorable couple ever! ... sorry, Annie. Both are such good debaters with awesome personalities.

Buddamoose: He likes Haddaway- therefore he is awesome.

Lannan: A good debator and a valued member of DDO. He is also a fun person to talk to.

Linkish/Chris: He's an interesting person and i remember sharing a conversation with him about Absynthe one time...

Mishapqueen: Cool person, nice to talk to you. We share mnay interests

Nick B: cough cough....

SpencerJoyage14: My favourite (*favorite) member on this is website by far. She has a brilliant personality, we have share many interests. She is always fun talking to- I like talking to her. I love her so much and she is the most awesome person throughout the whole of the Cereal universe and beyond.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:38:32 PM
Dylancatlow: I like the fact that Dylan has such interest and such a knack for very abstract concepts; it's a really rare kind of mindset which is probably valuable in terms of improving the world, since most people actively avoid this kind of thinking. Reading and responding to Dylan's posts has, I feel, genuinely greatly improved my thinking regarding those topics, even when I completely disagree.

Wrichcirw: Wrich is by far the person I've talked to most on this site, and I feel certain that I've infuriated him in the process. However, I feel like we have gotten to know each other and despite his 'right-wing' beliefs, wrich is a really kind-hearted and well-meaning person. I feel that in his personal interactions, wrich probably improves the lives of those he is around.

Wocambs: In terms of ideology, there is possibly no position I could be more diametrically opposed to than anarchist-communism, but there are times when I am almost persuaded by the sheer force of personality and emotion behind Wocambs' writing. I could really read any length of writing by him because I like the personality and I am always interested in learning about his perspective, no matter how different it is from my own.

Andoctuir: In my every-day life, I really think, at various times "what would andoctuir think about this?" It is extremely rare to come across someone with such a distinctive voice, as well as a moral compass. I disagree with andoctuir on literally everything, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy - and take into account - his posts.

Zarroette: Another very original personality, and I feel like Zarroette was really attempting to get at something profound in all her positions - anti-feminism, anti-natalism and all. I liked how she would earnestly apologize when scolded for going particularly overboard; not because I agree with the scolding but I like the fact that she seemed to be completely earnest in everything she did. Zarroette is, I feel, one of the most likeable people on this site.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:55:34 PM
At 10/4/2014 12:10:11 PM, NiamC wrote:

It was great talking to you too. You seem like a very nice person. :D

And thanks for the complement. :D
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:58:22 PM

Thanks. You are very sweet too. :D
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 12:59:16 PM
At 10/4/2014 12:07:11 PM, thett3 wrote:
Aww YYW. You're too kind.

I would do this, but I would inevitably leave someone out and they'd feel bad. You all know who you are...honestly there are few people on this site I dont want to give a shoutout to in at least some small way

I said pick five... only five.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:37:37 PM
5 is not enough...

In no particular order-
Annie: SUch an awesome person to talk to. we've never argued or fallen out before, I love her personality plus Her and Ennie are such an awesome couple!
Aww. Thank you! <3
ENANNIE FTW!
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:37:43 PM

The little Einsteins:
Seventh- Hilarious mafia player & debater. Awesome voice, especially for singing. <3 EDT!
Uchiha- Thought I was a bully when we first met, I jokingly accused him of being Zaradi numerous times. He"s pretty awesome as well. Very smart. I"d like to see him debate romanii and Ajab.
Dudestop- So adorable. Very fun, trustworthy person. Extremely smart and hilarious.
XLAV- Fun mafia player, though can be annoying at times. (Like when I hammered him in the endgame and he was super-saint.) Awesome voice as well.
Rev- FREAKING AWESOME WRITER! Giving Ennie competition! Very fun to talk to! XD Especially to make him feel awkward when fangirling about Ennie.

Mah buds:
-Angel/Kitty- I miss her to death. [bad dum tah get the pun?] My first gf. <3 Amazing friend. If I meet her irl, I"d kidnap her and adopt her as my child/sister. She"s sooooo great. She"s a fantastic person. Great voice. Very trusting, and trust-worthy. Conspirator of mans-ahem-laughters.
Bugsy- Awesome artist. The first person I have ever had a hangout with. Very open and friendly. Someone I"d love to meet irl.
Fro- Dude"s awesome. His computer skills are great, and I"m sure his rapping is too. VERY funny drunk.
Mike- I WANNA SEE YOUR BEES!!! Awesome person. Smart and funny. Giving Pots competition for TBB [The Best Beard]
Cermanky- <3 She"s amazing. The one girl I can talk to here about Indian movies, fangirl about their actors, and also talk about normal stuff like school etc. She"s very amazing, and I hope she returns soon when the school load and busyness gets a bit lighter and slower.
Honourable mention: Ajab- Funny. Fellow Muslim. <3 Doesn"t understand some jokes & sarcasm.

The mafia doods:
Mikal- Hilarious person. Pretty *eccentric* taste in music. Great rapper, especially freestyle.
Pots- He"s mah bud. His beard is as epic as his personality. He"s such a great person. I"d love to meet him irl.
Max/Eddie- Fair authoritative figure. Tries to do as much as he can for the site.
I literally wanna hug you right now :p

Budda- fun mafia player.
Maikuru & TULLE!!!- ADORABLE COUPLE!!! Great mafia players. Tulle has great taste in music and is super sweet.

-Endark- sweetheart, sooooo handsome and cute, great writer, great listener, great inspiratory, very trustworthy, amazing <3
-bsh & YYW- scummy as Hell in mafia. Awesome! MY OTP!!! My big bro & his teddy respectively. Sweethearts!

And last but not least,
YOU!!!

"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:38:33 PM
At 10/4/2014 2:37:43 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I literally wanna hug you right now :p
LOL. *hugs back*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:39:39 PM
5 is not enough...

In no particular order-

Ajabi: Such an interesting person, he is sooo intelligent- perhaps to much o.O
A fun person to talk to, he also likes art- which is always a good thing.

Thett: We've only talked once but he seems like a cool guy, plus he likes pirates and cats.

Airmax: such an awesome guy, a good mod, so chillaxed.

Ennie: Such a talented and awesome writer, a nice guy to talk to. Him and Annie are so cute together *cries with joy*

Marie: I love talking to her, we get along quite well and she's always fun to talk to.

Envisage: British- that's all i need to say.

Denny: a cool guy, nice to talk to. shame he he has't been on recently...

Blade of Truth: He is such an awesome rapper and debater, he kicked a** in his rap battle with Spaceking

Joey: He is a good debater and is good at mafiuh.

Pots: His beard... so awesome...

Truth Seeker: he's a cool cat. We often talk about Weed and other misc stuff

Musicbookluver2014: A nice, friendly person to talk to you. Always has interesting questions to ask me.

Angelofdeath: Nice person to talk to although we haven't really talked much recently.

Bsh1 YYW: The most adorable couple ever! ... sorry, Annie. Both are such good debaters with awesome personalities.

Buddamoose: He likes Haddaway- therefore he is awesome.

Lannan: A good debator and a valued member of DDO. He is also a fun person to talk to.

Linkish/Chris: He's an interesting person and i remember sharing a conversation with him about Absynthe one time...
Not a secret anymore I guess :p anywho I still have that absinthe from France.... Does it taste good? Not straight no, I learned the hard way. Damn ogre staring over my shoulder as I puked in a bag.

Nick B: cough cough....

SpencerJoyage14: My favourite (*favorite) member on this is website by far. She has a brilliant personality, we have share many interests. She is always fun talking to- I like talking to her. I love her so much and she is the most awesome person throughout the whole of the Cereal universe and beyond.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:44:56 PM
1. Niam- pretty much the silliest friend I have, if I ever need to be immature it's with him only.

2. Annie- she has a dark side that I always love to see, makes me feel right at home.

3. Endark- he's just so inspiring.

4. Mikal- I just suck up to him.

5. Last but not least Ima another inspiring figure on ddo, just bring out the fun side (or pissed off side) in everyone.

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:45:11 PM

The little Einsteins:

Mah buds:

The mafia doods:
Budda- fun mafia player.

And last but not least,
YOU!!!

Danke.... not having my own hurts a bit, but it's always nice to be included.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:46:15 PM
At 10/4/2014 2:45:11 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Danke.... not having my own hurts a bit, but it's always nice to be included.
Yama- God. Nuf' said.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:46:37 PM
At 10/4/2014 2:44:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
2. Annie- she has a dark side that I always love to see, makes me feel right at home.
;) *Hugs*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 2:47:32 PM
At 10/4/2014 2:46:37 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
;) *Hugs*

*huggles*

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:20:10 PM
sigh....do I have to list all the people I respect AGAIN?? You already know all of them.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 3:27:57 PM
1. Niam- pretty much the silliest friend I have, if I ever need to be immature it's with him only.
Lol really? what an honour

3. Endark- he's just so inspiring.

4. Mikal- I just suck up to him.

5. Last but not least Ima another inspiring figure on ddo, just bring out the fun side (or pissed off side) in everyone.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~