Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Mafia

MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,367
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 7:39:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 6:48:20 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
plz join 4 2 c drama

?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:28:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.

Y'all should really join.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:28:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:28:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.

Y'all should really join.

Thanks for the effort, Bossy!
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:28:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:28:30 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.

Y'all should really join.

Thanks for the effort, Bossy!

Anything for you, dear.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:29:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:28:55 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:30 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.

Y'all should really join.

Thanks for the effort, Bossy!

Anything for you, dear.

Anything?

KK, vote Democrat.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:31:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:29:15 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:55 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:30 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:28:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/4/2014 6:40:24 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
https://plus.google.com...

So..I sort of went all out with this mafia setup. Come, like, now.

Y'all should really join.

Thanks for the effort, Bossy!

Anything for you, dear.

Anything?

KK, vote Democrat.

I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:31:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:31:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.

We have a deal breaker.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.