Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Attack on Liberal: Ninjas vs. Nudes Ep. 1

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 8:00:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jager!
Unknown are the names of the flowers that have been trampled
Birds that have fallen to the ground and long for the wind
Diplomacy won't change anything
Only the will to fight can change the here and now
Oh capitalists who laugh at the resolve to step over corpses to move forward
Livestock complacency? Government food stamps?
Give us the freedom of dying starving cats!
The humiliation of being caged is what triggers us to fight back
We hunters slaughter prey beyond the castle walls
Consumed with surging bloodlust
As our crimson bows and arrows pierce holes into the twilight!

(Japanese narrator begins talking)
"845 years ago humanity built the walls to fend off the Liberals, giants which descended from the sky and began eating every human in sight. Centuries have passed, and humanity continues to take refuge behind the three walls: Wall Bush Junior, Wall Bush Senior, and Wall Reagan. Now, in the Year 845 according to the Royal Calendar, humanity is reminded once again that they are at the mercy of the Liberals..."
(Japanese narrator stops talking)

Lannan glided through the air using his Vertical Maneuvering Equipment (VME). He glided from building to building, charging onwards towards the Liberals as they walked through the city, eating everyone in sight.
Flying up, Lannan was high above the head of his target Liberal. Aiming for the neck, he lunged down. He came within yards from its neck, feet from its neck, inches...

"Lannan, wake up."
Lannan Jaeger, who was napping underneath a shady tree, awoke. Standing over him was Marie Ackerman, his older adopted sister.
"I've gathered enough sticks," Marie said. "Help me carry them home."
Standing, Lannan walked over to the pile of sticks Marie had set up. He put a large number of them on his backpack, and then he and Marie began walking home.

About halfway home they had to go through the Garrison checkpoint. Lannan saw that two of the Garrison members were sitting down while gambling.
"You two!" Lannan said angrily. "Why are you playing? It is your duty to guard against the Liberals, not gamble!"
One of the two guards dropped the dice and they both stood up and walked up to Lannan.
"Yeah, peasant?" One of them said. "What are you going to do about it?"
"That's quite enough. You two, get back to your post and stop slacking."
The two guards, recognizing the voice of their Post Commander, Bubba, walked away grumbling.
"It isn't wise to pick a fight with men who are bigger than you are," Bubba said to Lannan.
Lannan smelled alcohol on Bubba's breath. "You've been drinking!"
"Yup, I'm wasted," Bubba said with a grin.
"You are not supposed to be drunk!" Lannan said. "The Liberals could attack at any moment!"
"Could be," Bubba said. "But the Liberals haven't attacked the walls in a hundred years. It's not likely that they'll attack today. But if they did, there would be nothing we could do to stop them anyway."
"WHAT?!" Lannan said, shocked by the amount of pessimism shown by this Garrison Commander. "What do you mean there's nothing you could do to stop a Liberal attack?!"
Bubba shrugged. "It's just as I just said. Perhaps we could kill a handful of them, but we wouldn't be able to stop them from overtaking Shinganshina and every other town and city in between walls Bush Jr. and Bush Sr. We'd all die anyway, so it doesn't really matter if I'm drunk or not."
With that, Bubba walked away, leaving Lannan with an angry look on his face.
"If I were with the Scouts I would not rest until I drove out every Liberal from this world."
Marie said nothing and a few seconds later they continued on their way.

About two thirds of the way home they noticed a commotion in the streets. They stopped to see what was happening.
The Survey Corps, commonly known as the Scouts, walked soberly into the city. Some of them had the Thousand Yard Stare, as though they had seen something truly horrific. Others were trembling as they walked. Others looked calm, but none were smiling. It was clear that this brigade, which only yesterday had been sent out into the Outside to fight against Liberals, had been badly defeated, with heavy casualties. Less than half of the number of soldiers originally sent out yesterday were returning into the city now.
An elderly woman ran up to the brigade commander.
"Where is my son?!" She asked frantically.
The commander, after a moment's hesitation, nodded to a soldier, who handed the woman a cloth containing the only salvaged body part of her son, an arm.
"Tell me that he died for something!" The woman shouted. "Tell me that his sacrifice helped humanity fight the Liberals!"
"Of course," the commander said, unnerved.
But then he snapped. "NO! He died for nothing! My men have died for nothing! There is no defeating the Liberals!"

Lannan was deeply disturbed by this scene. But then, a man standing right next to Lannan opened his mouth.
"I don't understand what kind of total sucker would volunteer to go fight Liberals," he said with a grin. "I mean, everybody knows that the Liberals cannot be defeated."
An enraged Lannan kicked the man in the leg. "Do not talk that way about the Scouts!"
The man, angry that this kid kicked him, said, "Why you little..."
But before he could do anything, Marie quickly grabbed Lannan's pack and dragged him away. Then, they continued on their way.

"Lannan, after seeing that, are you sure that you want to join the Scouts?" Marie asked quietly, when they were almost home.
"Yes," Lannan said.

Finally they arrived home. Their mother and father were waiting, and dinner was ready.
Lannan and Marie put the sticks in the woodpile. Then they all sat down to eat.
They were silent for about a minute, but then Marie spoke up.
"Lannan plans on joining the Scouts," she said with a plain, soft voice.
Their father spilled his drink and their mother dropped her spoon.
"Lannan, are you insane?!" Their mother shouted. Then she turned towards their father. "Say something! Tell him not to do it!"
"I don't like it either," he said. "But if that is what Lannan decides to do with his life, there's nothing we can do to stop him, now, is there?"
Mother stared incredulously at Father.
"Well, I'd better be getting back to work now," Father said. Then he wanted out the door.
"Lannan, you mustn't join the Scouts!" Lannan's mother said, grabbing him by the shoulders and looking him square in the eye.
Lannan got her off of him. "What is wrong with you people?! Why are you all so afraid of the Liberals?! Why is no one willing to fight back against them?! I won't live my life afraid of the Liberals! I want to see what the world is like, and I want to help drive the Liberals from this world!"
Angrily, Lannan ran out of the house. Marie followed him.

Lannan kept walking for a few minutes until he saw his friend Crypto Arlelt being harassed by several boys.
"You don't believe that God ordained the walls, you HERETIC?!" one of them said.
"Leave him alone!" Lannan shouted, rushing up to them.
The boys turned and saw Lannan. One of the larger boys scoffed.
"If it isn't little Lannan," he said with a smirk. But then he saw Marie running behind Lannan. Then he panicked. "LOOK OUT! It's MARIE!"
They all turned and ran.
Lannan ran up to Crypto and grinned. "They took one look at me and they took off running."
"It wasn't you they were scared of," Crypto said.

Lannan and Crypto sat down at the steps of the nearby bridge. Marie sat down right behind them.
"Why is everyone unwilling to fight back against the Liberals?" Lannan said frustratedly. "Are they really content to live their lives trapped behind the walls, never knowing what the outside world is like?"
"I know what you mean," Crypto said.
Lannan turned to his sister. "And you...why did you snitch on me like that?"
Marie said nothing.

Suddenly a large shadow was cast over Shinganshina, the shadow of a colossal Liberal...
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 10:22:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 8:00:25 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

It was fun to read, but you. Literally. Copied. Every. Single. Thing. I am not exaggerating, just watch the first half of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan's first episode. Be more original if you're going to write a fanfic, will you? :P
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 10:27:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It seems like every day this guy goes further and further to the right. Eventually he's going to go so far that he'll come around and be on the left.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:08:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 10:22:34 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/4/2014 8:00:25 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

It was fun to read, but you. Literally. Copied. Every. Single. Thing. I am not exaggerating, just watch the first half of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan's first episode. Be more original if you're going to write a fanfic, will you? :P

Yes, I am aware of this fact. But if the first episode is too different from the actual thing, it'll be too different to work.
I'll change it up later. But for now I'm playing it safe,because I've realized that if it is TOO different then it won't work.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:10:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 10:27:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It seems like every day this guy goes further and further to the right. Eventually he's going to go so far that he'll come around and be on the left.

Just wait until the next episode, when the Liberals start attacking. I would've fully finished this episode with the Liberal eating the mom, but I didn't have enough space and if I wrote a second post on here there could be 10 posts in between.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh my god, I think I've been rapping too much. My brain is instinctively comprehending that all of you are rapping. XD
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 11:58:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 11:42:21 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
Oh my god, I think I've been rapping too much. My brain is instinctively comprehending that all of you are rapping. XD

I can see how you'd think the "Theme Song" was rap, but I don't see how you could interpret any of the rest of it as rap.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:44:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/4/2014 11:58:01 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/4/2014 11:42:21 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
Oh my god, I think I've been rapping too much. My brain is instinctively comprehending that all of you are rapping. XD

I can see how you'd think the "Theme Song" was rap, but I don't see how you could interpret any of the rest of it as rap.

No, I've watched Attack on Titan countless of times to know that it's not rap. I'm literally seeing EVERYTHING as rap right now; the story, your replies, even the navigation toolbar of DDO. >.>
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 3:35:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/5/2014 12:44:57 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/4/2014 11:58:01 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/4/2014 11:42:21 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
Oh my god, I think I've been rapping too much. My brain is instinctively comprehending that all of you are rapping. XD

I can see how you'd think the "Theme Song" was rap, but I don't see how you could interpret any of the rest of it as rap.

No, I've watched Attack on Titan countless of times to know that it's not rap. I'm literally seeing EVERYTHING as rap right now; the story, your replies, even the navigation toolbar of DDO. >.>

That's odd. I (currently) have the Attack on Titan theme song and credits song stuck in my head as earworms, but I don't see everything as a song. How much rap do you do?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 12:52:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping

Like I said, that was the last bump for this thread. Of course, I may still reply to comments on this thread.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:21:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 12:52:44 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping

Like I said, that was the last bump for this thread. Of course, I may still reply to comments on this thread.

XD I know. I just wanted to be annoying. o3o

When's episode 2 coming out, btw? :D
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:27:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:21:33 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 12:52:44 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping

Like I said, that was the last bump for this thread. Of course, I may still reply to comments on this thread.

XD I know. I just wanted to be annoying. o3o

When's episode 2 coming out, btw? :D

Sometime soon. Either in a few days or next week, probably.
The next episode will have the same overall plot as Attack on Titan episode 2 (seeing as I am very early into it), but it won't be quite as blatantly plagiarized as Episode 1. I'll make it at least somewhat different.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:32:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:27:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:21:33 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 12:52:44 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping

Like I said, that was the last bump for this thread. Of course, I may still reply to comments on this thread.

XD I know. I just wanted to be annoying. o3o

When's episode 2 coming out, btw? :D

Sometime soon. Either in a few days or next week, probably.
The next episode will have the same overall plot as Attack on Titan episode 2 (seeing as I am very early into it), but it won't be quite as blatantly plagiarized as Episode 1. I'll make it at least somewhat different.

O Where has you been? I watched all 25 episodes of Season 1 including the specials... o3o
Wait, so if you're going to episode 2, you're not including Carla's death? D: D: D:

Well, make sure to tell me when you do. Make the Colossal Titan Barack Obama and the Armored Titan Joe Biden and the Female Titan Hilary Clinton or something. Use your imagination! XD
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:32:05 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:27:14 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:21:33 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 12:52:44 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:09:55 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:13:37 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Last bump for this thread

The spam is relentless!

D: Stahp the bumping

Like I said, that was the last bump for this thread. Of course, I may still reply to comments on this thread.

XD I know. I just wanted to be annoying. o3o

When's episode 2 coming out, btw? :D

Sometime soon. Either in a few days or next week, probably.
The next episode will have the same overall plot as Attack on Titan episode 2 (seeing as I am very early into it), but it won't be quite as blatantly plagiarized as Episode 1. I'll make it at least somewhat different.

O Where has you been? I watched all 25 episodes of Season 1 including the specials... o3o
Wait, so if you're going to episode 2, you're not including Carla's death? D: D: D:

That's the name of the mom who gets eaten? So far I have watched a mere 5 episodes of the show; the next one is Mikasa's story, I think.

Well, make sure to tell me when you do. Make the Colossal Titan Barack Obama and the Armored Titan Joe Biden and the Female Titan Hilary Clinton or something. Use your imagination! XD

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:48:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.

Well then, can you add me and make me the Majestic or the Crawling Titan? LMAO

In case if you don't know what they are, they're aberrants (http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com...), and here are pics of both of them below. XD

Majestic Titan:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Crawling Titan:
http://i.ytimg.com...
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:53:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:48:57 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.

Well then, can you add me and make me the Majestic or the Crawling Titan? LMAO

In case if you don't know what they are, they're aberrants (http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com...), and here are pics of both of them below. XD

Majestic Titan:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Crawling Titan:
http://i.ytimg.com...

In the next episode the only individual Liberals to be focused on will be the Colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, and the unusually hideous Titan that eats the mom.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 2:57:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:53:06 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:48:57 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.

Well then, can you add me and make me the Majestic or the Crawling Titan? LMAO

In case if you don't know what they are, they're aberrants (http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com...), and here are pics of both of them below. XD

Majestic Titan:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Crawling Titan:
http://i.ytimg.com...

In the next episode the only individual Liberals to be focused on will be the Colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, and the unusually hideous Titan that eats the mom.

T-T I want to be a derpy Titan...oh, you mean the Smiling Titan. That one reminds me of a troll, and its face gives me the lolz, but I'm super pissed at it for eating Carla. D:<

It's this one, right?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:03:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 2:57:40 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:53:06 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:48:57 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.

Well then, can you add me and make me the Majestic or the Crawling Titan? LMAO

In case if you don't know what they are, they're aberrants (http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com...), and here are pics of both of them below. XD

Majestic Titan:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Crawling Titan:
http://i.ytimg.com...

In the next episode the only individual Liberals to be focused on will be the Colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, and the unusually hideous Titan that eats the mom.

T-T I want to be a derpy Titan...oh, you mean the Smiling Titan. That one reminds me of a troll, and its face gives me the lolz, but I'm super pissed at it for eating Carla. D:<

It's this one, right?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

That thing is horrifying. And yeah, that's the one I'm talking about.
That's who you want to be, huh? In that case, sure...provided you're a Liberal. Otherwise you'll be a human character.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
RevL8ion
Posts: 616
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:05:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/6/2014 3:03:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:57:40 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:53:06 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:48:57 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 2:38:33 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Actually, I will start the next episode with something very similar to the end part of Attack on Titan episode 1.
And no...each Liberal will be a member of this Site.

Well then, can you add me and make me the Majestic or the Crawling Titan? LMAO

In case if you don't know what they are, they're aberrants (http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com...), and here are pics of both of them below. XD

Majestic Titan:
http://media.tumblr.com...

Crawling Titan:
http://i.ytimg.com...

In the next episode the only individual Liberals to be focused on will be the Colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, and the unusually hideous Titan that eats the mom.

T-T I want to be a derpy Titan...oh, you mean the Smiling Titan. That one reminds me of a troll, and its face gives me the lolz, but I'm super pissed at it for eating Carla. D:<

It's this one, right?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com...

That thing is horrifying. And yeah, that's the one I'm talking about.
That's who you want to be, huh? In that case, sure...provided you're a Liberal. Otherwise you'll be a human character.

Yeah, I'm a Liberal. But no, I don't want to be the Smiling Titan. I liked it and thought it was funny up to the point it ate Eren's mother. Then I wanted to slash its nape. XD

For some reason, I find Titans hilarious. I think I have mental issues.
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark