Jump to topic:

I am very likely going to die.

Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 8:36:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello ddo. I have enjoyed my time on here and i am sad to announce I may get kill. One of my frends from uni work for the CDC. He is major in biology and is very obsessive over epidemiology. He went to africa and some where along the way he got ebola. I very likely got it from him and am starting to show the symptoms.

I wish everyone the best, send prayrs.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:28:43 PM
At 10/5/2014 8:36:16 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Hello ddo. I have enjoyed my time on here and i am sad to announce I may get kill. One of my frends from uni work for the CDC. He is major in biology and is very obsessive over epidemiology. He went to africa and some where along the way he got ebola. I very likely got it from him and am starting to show the symptoms.

Dang man, sorry to hear that, but best luck to you.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:33:33 PM

Will most definitely pray for you.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:38:50 PM

Am I the only one who suspects this to be bullsh**?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:42:13 PM
At 10/5/2014 9:38:50 PM, imabench wrote:

Nope, you are not alone.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:44:16 PM

nope, not at all. Especially because I know from experience that the CDC wont hire you unless you finished your degree, and most certainly wont send you to west africa if you are an intern.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
PotBelliedGeek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:46:49 PM
Also, if he really does have ebola, the chance of death is very low, considering the fact that he lives in a place with reliable internet.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:49:01 PM

This is something being said by an anonymous man on the internet, it is subsequently almost definitely true.

God bless this man and legalize ebola.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:49:12 PM

I feel that he is trolling, but can't help to feel that there is a long stretch bad BS story to try and get some emotion.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 9:55:48 PM

Are you serious?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:01:02 PM

Did you bathe in your friend's bodily fluids?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:02:07 PM

Congrats.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:07:37 PM
At 10/5/2014 9:46:49 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
Also, if he really does have ebola, the chance of death is very low, considering the fact that he lives in a place with reliable internet.

And if someone with reliable internet got infected, sh!t would be all over the news.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:12:27 PM
Maybe not; the ebola patient in Texas is in critical condition and may not survive. [http://www.reuters.com...]
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:13:35 PM
Ebola can only be spread through direct contact with an infected person's bodily fluids. Even then, you can only get infected when the other person is sick and showing symptoms. The CDC has raised their travel warning to Sierra Leone, Nigeria, DRC, and Guniea to a 2, and Liberia to a 3. Your friend would have never let you go to an infected country, and he would have the smarts to isolate himself the second he gets a fever, since he knows so much about the disease.

What makes it even more doubtful is that YOU HAVE INTERNET. And you haven't gone to the hospital, though you "have" one of the most fatal and deadly diseases on the face of the Earth. So, you tell us on DDO (we can't help,) yet you do not go to a hospital and actually get a diagnosis?

Going forward, fall is the heart of thousands of diseases. The fact that you aren't leaning over the toilet bowl, vomiting, and crapping your brains out (Ebola's symptoms are very severe, even at the start) pretty much proves you are trolling. You probably have the flu, common cold, or some other disease that is sweeping the nation... who knows? If you aren't trolling, and you really think you have something dangerous, alert the authorities and go to the F*CKING HOSPITAL.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:13:42 PM
RIP in peace jedi.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Enji
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:15:10 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:12:27 PM, Enji wrote:
Maybe not; the ebola patient in Texas is in critical condition and may not survive. [http://www.reuters.com...]

Although it is clear he's lying. The Ebola patient in Texas is the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the US but he's not a CDC employee, and if OP got it from someone not yet diagnosed with Ebola then he wouldn't be showing symptoms yet.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:18:12 PM

look i belive and defend some crazy sh1t. Some think its a trolling, sometimes i joke. But i am not right now.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:19:50 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:18:12 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

look i belive and defend some crazy sh1t. Some think its a trolling, sometimes i joke. But i am not right now.

Then respond to my paragraph I wrote.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:20:22 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:13:35 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
Ebola can only be spread through direct contact with an infected person's bodily fluids. Even then, you can only get infected when the other person is sick and showing symptoms. The CDC has raised their travel warning to Sierra Leone, Nigeria, DRC, and Guniea to a 2, and Liberia to a 3. Your friend would have never let you go to an infected country, and he would have the smarts to isolate himself the second he gets a fever, since he knows so much about the disease.

He thought it was jus a cold and i kissed him to make him better. Hes my current BF.
What makes it even more doubtful is that YOU HAVE INTERNET. And you haven't gone to the hospital, though you "have" one of the most fatal and deadly diseases on the face of the Earth. So, you tell us on DDO (we can't help,) yet you do not go to a hospital and actually get a diagnosis?

I am in the hospital also i didnt know internet was the cure for ebola.... yeah im on DDO because my day consists of nothing but puking my f*cking guts out and on the toilet.
Going forward, fall is the heart of thousands of diseases. The fact that you aren't leaning over the toilet bowl, vomiting, and crapping your brains out (Ebola's symptoms are very severe, even at the start) pretty much proves you are trolling. You probably have the flu, common cold, or some other disease that is sweeping the nation... who knows? If you aren't trolling, and you really think you have something dangerous, alert the authorities and go to the F*CKING HOSPITAL.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:21:23 PM
At 10/5/2014 9:44:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:

nope, not at all. Especially because I know from experience that the CDC wont hire you unless you finished your degree, and most certainly wont send you to west africa if you are an intern.

He does have his degree.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:22:00 PM
At 10/5/2014 9:49:12 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I feel that he is trolling, but can't help to feel that there is a long stretch bad BS story to try and get some emotion.
jesus, wtf kind of person do you think I am?
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:22:42 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:20:22 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

He thought it was jus a cold and i kissed him to make him better. Hes my current BF.

...Ok, so he's a CDC expert working in the center of a dangerous disease, he knew he had symptoms of ebola, and he kissed you. Right.

I am in the hospital also i didnt know internet was the cure for ebola.... yeah im on DDO because my day consists of nothing but puking my f*cking guts out and on the toilet.

Then why is it not ALL OVER THE NEWS? Also, Ebola patients are so fatigued they often collapse when they try to stand up... and considering how fast you responded and typed back to my statement, you are not fatigued at all.

Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:26:07 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:22:42 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:

...Ok, so he's a CDC expert working in the center of a dangerous disease, he knew he had symptoms of ebola, and he kissed you. Right.

I kissed him. It didnt even seem like the symptoms of ebola and he was certian he took the nessecry precautions but it got f*cked up somewhere in the mix.

Then why is it not ALL OVER THE NEWS? Also, Ebola patients are so fatigued they often collapse when they try to stand up... and considering how fast you responded and typed back to my statement, you are not fatigued at all.

Do you live in romania? They are going to report it but i told them to leave my name left out. It look me like an hour to respond to your inital post and a can type just fine. I didnt know how fast you type is proporitnal to how fatigued you are.
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:26:51 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:02:07 PM, Wylted wrote:

Congrats.

haha thanx
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:31:27 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:26:07 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

I kissed him. It didnt even seem like the symptoms of ebola and he was certian he took the nessecry precautions but it got f*cked up somewhere in the mix.

Then-and I feel bad saying this-he is a moron. CDC has urged people to avoid ALL contact when in Ebola zone, and he didn't follow that precaution, yet he is on the squad.

Do you live in romania? They are going to report it but i told them to leave my name left out. It look me like an hour to respond to your inital post and a can type just fine. I didnt know how fast you type is proporitnal to how fatigued you are.

It took you 7 minutes. And no decent hospital would let you handle anything, especially a computer (where bodily fluids can reside, such as sweat and blood) while infected with Ebola. They also would make you rest.

ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:34:32 PM
Why are you people bashing this dude? What if hes actually being real?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:36:47 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:31:27 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 10/5/2014 10:26:07 PM, Jedi4 wrote:

Then-and I feel bad saying this-he is a moron. CDC has urged people to avoid ALL contact when in Ebola zone, and he didn't follow that precaution, yet he is on the squad.

He believes he did. I dont know what happened i wish i could have gone with him maybe i couldve stopped it.

It took you 7 minutes. And no decent hospital would let you handle anything, especially a computer (where bodily fluids can reside, such as sweat and blood) while infected with Ebola. They also would make you rest.

I didnt know you were an expert in how hospitals handle things especcially romaina hostpitals. But really its an old sh1tty comp i had it will be disposed of. I am resting, resting and ddoing isnt mutally exlusive
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:39:47 PM
At 10/5/2014 10:34:32 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Why are you people bashing this dude? What if hes actually being real?

I know right....