Jump to topic:

Warped: A DDO Chronicle Chapter 4

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:49:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A/N: Greetings, everyone! *dodges bottle thrown at head* I'm ignoring that. Before I begin, I'm really sorry that I couldn't update chapter 4 sooner! I had writer's block, PSAT, quarter exams--*dodges another bottle* Okay, I guess you guys don't really care. T-T Also, sorry for forgetting the A/N at the end of Chapter 3, but I didn't really have much to say, and considering I finished it over midnight, I just wanted to go to sleep. XD Anyway, a few minor OCs will start rolling in by now, and I hope that you'll enjoy the fourth chapter of Warped!

Previous Chapter: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 4: October 1st, 2014

The circle surrounding Lannan dissolved, and he immediately wished that it didn't.

Sure, he put on a brave face before the game, but now...this was beyond his comprehension.

He was surrounded by total darkness, with an infinite void below his feet, but he didn't seem to be falling. In fact, there seemed to be an invisible floor, as he hesitantly took a few steps forward and back.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring, and he picked up. The notifications section of his Mafia Online profile was shaking, and he found that he had a new message. He tapped on the link, and it instantly opened in holographic form.

Welcome to the first round of the tournament! You have been placed in Game #88, and the theme of this is GREEK MYTHOLOGY (Mafia Online has over ten thousand themes in storage, making it unlikely for a theme to be used twice). You are APOLLO, the God of Medicine that can cure any known disease. Therefore, you are the DOCTOR. You win with the Town.

Note: This message will automatically delete before the game in order to make certain that there will be no cheating by looking at others' phones.

He became aware of a number flashing above his head, and stared at it, puzzled. 59...58...57...Oh. It must be the amount of time before the game. He went over the role PM again. This seemed to be any regular Mafia role PM, with a unique theme, a regular role, and the affiliation. One thing bothered him, however. He scanned over the following line once more, as not to forget anything before the game.

You have the ability to choose to attempt to kill one person of your choosing every night.

Attempt.

What the hell did that mean? Lannan wondered. Vigilante always manages to kill a target in DDO Mafia, unless another role interferes. Is there a chance the kill could be unsuccessful?

Regardless, there were only fifteen seconds left in the timer, anyway. He shrugged and dropped the phone back in his pocket. He was actually kind of glad that the game would begin, since this creepy darkness was starting to oppress him.

The numbers ticked down, one by one, until it finally reached zero. Another glowing circle surrounded and blocked Lannan's vision, and he felt the familiar sensation of his face peeling off.

The circle scattered into dust once more, revealing a spacious, circular chamber with a massive, elegant mahogany table in the center, complete with numerous chairs encircling its likewise circular frame. The only source of light was a shining lantern hanging from the ceiling, with glowing marble blocks lining the walls. There were no windows, but Lannan could only assume that the room wasn't airtight, or so he hoped.

Suddenly, a computerized voice rang throughout the room. "No last Night Phase. Surviving players are Trigged, BadLionel1268, soresu..." the voice continued to list names, eventually calling his own out: "...Lannan13,"until it ended with "Anotimous." The voice continued. "With twenty-five surviving players, it takes twelve votes to lynch. Good luck, players."

Lannan found that he had spawned at the edge with his back to the wall. Hesitantly, he walked forward, and grew aware that other people had spawned in the rim of the room, as well. They were of all ages, but looked to be absolutely devastated. Some were gaping, others were weeping, and a woman began to scream hysterically, the dissonant sound reverberating throughout the walls. Most of them made no movement at all. Lannan immediately knew that he didn't have to bother counting how many others were there, knowing it would be an even two dozen.

His brows furrowed in contempt. This was pathetic. Apprehension immediately replaced with rage, he stomped over to the table, and took a deep inhale.

"HEY!" The roar drowned out the weeping, sniffling, and shrieking as the other members grew silent and looked at him. He probably soiled all of their pants. Mentally, he thanked his military officer for the vocal training he experienced firsthand, and cleared his throat.

"All of you. Here. Now." He gestured to the remaining 24 chairs. Slowly, they trudged over to the table and compiled. Lannan shook his head, and promptly plopped down at the head of the table. He found that several pens, pencils, and a pad of paper were laid down on him, along with an audiotape that was recording the match already. He made a mental note to check it to go over things that had happened in the game.

"Okay, before we go on," he hesitated, and continued. "Does anyone here not know how to play Mafia?"

Everyone looked at each other, and Lannan's worst suspicions came true. One...two...five...ten members raised tentative hands. He cursed inwardly, but kept a cool composure as he successfully restrained himself from strangling the idiots.

"There's a tutorial in the Forum section of Mafia Online," he sighed. "Read it over and over again until you grasped the concept. The rest of the fourteen of you, let's begin."

A holographic timer shone in the middle of the table, reading 02:23:45:07. Three day durations, just like the tutorial confirmed. Although there was so much time left, he continuously glanced at the timer. He couldn't waste a single minute, and he refused to die in the midst of these newbies.

"First of all, there are 25 players in this game. It's significantly larger than most Mafia games I've played. Would anyone like to share their opinions on the proportional amount of Mafia and the third party?"

A teenager a little younger than him raised his hand. "Go on, no need to raise your hand. I'm not a teacher," he said impatiently.

He nodded his head, the username above him reading Ixxus. Lannan wasn't too surprised that he had never seen it before in DDO.

"In larger DDO Mafia games, about a fourth of the players are non-Town players. In my opinion, I would say four or five Mafia members and two TPs are here in this room.

Uneasy glances were thrown in every direction. Lannan intervened quickly, fearing for the lack of trust and cooperation in the future.

"I agree. In any case, did you all finish read the rules for Mafia?" He shot the last part at the ten squirming people, who nodded, their faces pale.

He sighed again. What a bunch of ninnies. "Very well then." Lannan had played his share of Mafia to know what to do next. He took a deep breath, and suddenly pointed a ruthless finger at the boy.

"Vote to lynch Ixxus."
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:55:00 PM
The effect was instantaneous. Ixxus fell out of his chair, and began screaming in what sounded like unexplainable agony. Blue sparks cascaded from his body and onto the floor. A glowing set of blue numbers and letters hovered over Ixxus' head; reading the following: VTL Ixxus, 1/12, before flickering off. Ixxus had turned as pale as a sheet of paper, while several of the others began screaming. A few others were at least somewhat calm, but they gaped at the unexplainable sight of Ixxus' electrocution.

Lannan started. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" He bellowed. Lannan wasn't one to have a short temper, but he had enough. He himself didn't know that a VTL would actually harm the person under suspicion, but it had to be done. If they were freaking out over one small VTL, how in the world (or more like virtual world) were they supposed to get a DP1 lynch? Lannan was ever so grateful for the 72-hour period, which was still slowly ticking down.

He turned to Ixxus again, who was gaping at him "W-why--" he stuttered. Smoke curled off of his clothes.

Lannan scowled. "Calm down, it's not a big deal," he assured him. "The pain will stop once I unvote, don't worry. It's just to pressure you. You're probably one of the few who can keep their head on in this game, so in case if you're a threat, I just need your character claim. That's it. You have nothing to fear," he intoned.

Ixxus rose in indignation. "Why the hell would you do that?! It...it hurts--" he stumbled. "I've done nothing out of the ordinary. Why would you suspect me--"

"It's not suspecting you, it's to cut down the pool of the seven scum players in this room. We aren't getting anywhere if it's going to be like this," he interrupted. Lannan slightly narrowed his eyes. "Do you have something to hide?"

Ixxus' eyes widened. "No, I don't! It's just that it hurt like hell, and you did it without warning! I didn't know, I just don't want to get killed in the--"

"VTL Ixxus." A voice chimed a few seats away. Another crackle, and Ixxus was down, screaming again in pain, this time violently shuddering. VTL Ixxus, 2/12. It was a middle aged man under the name Bnk192. His expression looked the most peculiar. Lannan wrote down on the pad of paper "Bnk," partly to keep track of names and partly under suspicion.

He slammed the pen down and glared at the man, who was smirking. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Lannan rushed over to the boy, whose limbs were beginning to jolt uncontrollably. The electricity had no signs of stopping like the first.

"VTL Ixxus." This vote was simultaneous, with the voters being a teenage boy and a young woman with the respective names of ForceSubstance and Flurra, and Lannan instinctively jotted them down, but he tore a hole through the paper. "VTL Ixxus, 4/12" briefly flickered over said person's head once more. The electricity was undeniably visible now, and the scream was succeeded by an unearthly shriek. The air smelled of burnt flesh.

Lannan roared in rage. "You--are you trying to kill him? UNVOTE IMMEDIATELY!"

Both of the players' faces grew solemn. "We don't want to die today. It's better to let him die instead of us..." asserted Force. Flurra nodded.

Lannan"s face grew stony, unable to believe what he was hearing. "You--you--YOU COWARDS!" he leapt over the table and lunged for the two. Their faces immediately turned pale and scurried out of the way, leaving him grasping with murder at thin air.

Lannan screamed, "UNVOTE!" Ixxus' shrieking fell slightly, along with the electricity. "VTL Ixxus, 3/12" hovered over him.

He turned to the table again in despair. The other players' had varying expressions; some were smirking like Bnk, some were looking at the boy in sheer terror, but most were just staring down at the ground.

"Don't!" he screamed, but he knew it was hopeless. Sheer terror and the animalistic desire to survive were dominating their minds.

"VTL Ixxus." 4/12.

"VTL Ixxus." 5/12.

Lannan dove at a person who was about to open his mouth, and gripped at his neck. "Say one word, and you'll be the one to die!" Lannan thundered. He flung the man down to the floor. It was no use, and he knew it. There was no way he could intervene with so many people at once.

"VTL Ixxus." 6/12.
"VTL Ixxus." 7/12.

The electricity was now shrouding Ixxus' body, partly obscuring it from view. "Stop! Spare me...I'm not Mafia!" Ixxus began to shriek. Rationality fled out of the windows of their minds, with fear and excitement corrupting them in its place.

""VTL Ixxus." 8/12.

"VTL Ixxus!" 9/12.

The voters now began screaming in desperation. Lannan could only watch. There was only so much sheer strength could do...

"I'm Town...I'm Town...My character's Dionysus! My role's--" he was finally cut off from utter exhaustion.

"VTL Ixxus!" 10/12.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why...why can't I move? Lannan wondered. His feet was glued to the floor. No, that was impossible...he just simply lacked the will to move them. Why...why can't I stop this from happening?

He stared at Ixxus, with part sympathy, part horror, but mainly blankness. He was down on the ground, forced to endure such inhuman torture, and yet...a part of him was relieved. He just wanted to let it happen, to let this kid die, and continue on. It would increase his chances of survival by one more person. Why would he protect someone that he had never even known, just to risk his own life?

Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and looked at the captain of his school Drill Team. Lannan recalled something that had appeared out of nowhere in his mind, and had forgotten long ago.

"MEN! MARCH! This is the final march of the year! One flaw, and you will be booted!" the captain boomed.

They filed into place, with Lannan taking his spot in front of the sixth company. As they marched, Lannan noticed that the little kid that was always at the back was lagging behind. The people in front of him were sniggering, taking glances behind them. Lannan could see the sweat pouring down his forehead. At last, the boy stumbled and fell.

Without thinking, he strode over to the back of the line and began hauling him forward. The boy looked up at him incredulously. "W--why""

The captain called over to him. "Well done, Lieutenant. No soldier leaves a man behind! UNDERSTAND?!"

Lannan's company saluted. "Yes, sir!"

The memory was refreshed in his mind. He looked back up into the captain's eyes. They seemed to be goading him. Well, what are you going to do? Will you turn away like those cowards, and possibly live? Or will you save another man from doom today?

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:59:25 PM
"VTL Ixxus!" 11/12.

Ixxus began clawing at the ground, at last stretching a blackened hand upwards. He strained to speak, but only a cough was heard. Lannan's eyes turned over to the splatter of blood on the stone floor.

"VTL--"

Lannan reacted quickly. He clamped his hand over the man's jaw, knowing full well that one more spark would effectively kill Ixxus and lynch him. The perpetrator, maddened by bloodlust, began to claw at his hand. Immediately, Lannan brought his other fist to his nose. His blood spurted into the air, and the man fell.

"STOP THIS! THIS IS MURDER!"

Lannan screamed out of pure desperation. The other players stared at him. Their faces were white as a sheet of paper.

"Think this through! Remember--remember your past! Has this world changed you into savages already?"

Slowly, their eyes widened. They looked back at Ixxus, and then Lannan. It was working! They could listen, he could save him, he was--

"VTL Ixxus." Lannan froze. What? No one had spoken...how could it be? He turned around to see the man he had thrown down to the floor in the beginning, just finished with uttering the fated words.

Lannan looked at the lynched victim, praying for the prevention of the inevitable. It was in vain. The familiar holographic lettering shone into view once more.

VTL Ixxus, 12/12. The electricity stopped. So did Ixxus' motions, except for his blackened hand as it slowly sank to the floor.

The automated voice spoke once more. "The DP has ended. Ixxus was lynched. He was innocent."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope that was an okay cliffy! Before I end this story, I'd like to apologize to Lannan in case if I've screwed anything up about his drill team, or if I've misinterpreted his usual self, which I know I did, so please don't hurt me.

ESocial: About time! How long does it take you to write a story, anyway?

Me: T-T I'm sorry, ESocial, but I was busy with real life--

ESocial: *throws her third bottle at me*

Me: *ducks, and the bottle smashes into Endark's face*

Endark: Ow, Annie, what was that for?

ESocial: Oh, Rev did it.

Me: D: What? No, I didn't that was--

Endark: *punches me in the face* That's for heavily misinterpreting me so much, you dumbas5!

Me: ;-; I'm sorry, so please don't punch me again... T_______________T

Ixxus: *punches me in the face* That's for f*cking killing me so early on in the story, as5hole!

Me: Hey! Wait, but you don't even exist--

ESocial: *punches me in the face*

Me: Ow! Stop that! What was that for? D:

ESocial: ...because everyone else did it.

Me: T-T I better end this A/N before I get injured even more! Bye everyone!

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 11:06:53 PM
The main thing to say is poor Ixxus. :-(

Everyone just flipped out. It made a lot of sense though. Tragic but understandable. Hopefully Lannan can mobilise them soon, or....

Ooh! It!'s so exciting! Well done, Rev!
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 11:14:19 PM
At 10/5/2014 11:06:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Everyone just flipped out. It made a lot of sense though. Tragic but understandable. Hopefully Lannan can mobilise them soon, or....

Well, 95% of my stupid block was because I had a hard time making a Mafia game seem exciting. I was actually tempted to just make it like the Hunger Games. XD

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:39:00 AM
Interesting Chapter. It kinda reminds me of Slaughterhouse 5. I love it!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:14:19 AM
This was brilliant, keep it up rev, I love all the excitement.

This is reminding me of SAO a little bit.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:59:15 AM
At 10/6/2014 5:14:19 AM, Krieg01 wrote:

LMAO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOLY SH1T, I JUST REALIZED THAT. I'M GOING TO DISCONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF ORIGINALITY. D:< D:< D:< nac

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 6:53:39 AM
At 10/6/2014 5:59:15 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

LMAO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HOLY SH1T, I JUST REALIZED THAT. I'M GOING TO DISCONTINUE THIS STORY BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF ORIGINALITY. D:< D:< D:< nac

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:11:19 AM

LMAO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

That's not very nice, you could at least continue it. Since when has being original ever gotten anyone anywhere.
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:05:26 AM
At 10/6/2014 6:53:39 AM, lannan13 wrote:

XD Don't worry, I won't. I'm still pissed at myself for plagiarizing SAO and being such a dumbass I didn't even realize it. >.>

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:09:14 AM
At 10/6/2014 7:11:19 AM, Krieg01 wrote:

That's not very nice, you could at least continue it. Since when has being original ever gotten anyone anywhere.

XD Fair enough.

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 10:13:55 AM
At 10/6/2014 8:09:14 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

XD Fair enough.

TBH, it reminded me of GGO (The second season of SAO) as I have been watching it lately, also log horizon and many other that also have this "Trapped in a game" way to them a well.

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:47:47 AM
At 10/6/2014 8:05:26 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

XD Don't worry, I won't. I'm still pissed at myself for plagiarizing SAO and being such a dumbass I didn't even realize it. >.>

Will you do another series?

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:47:54 AM
At 10/6/2014 10:13:55 AM, Krieg01 wrote:

XD Fair enough.

TBH, it reminded me of GGO (The second season of SAO) as I have been watching it lately, also log horizon and many other that also have this "Trapped in a game" way to them a well.

I watched all fourteen episodes. Why dafuq did Kirito/Kazuto get beaten up by that little midget who was about to rape Sinon/Asada? -__________________-

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:48:33 AM
At 10/6/2014 11:47:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:05:26 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

Will you do another series?

Meh. I'm still working on this one, but maybe a mini-series. o3o

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 11:52:46 AM
At 10/5/2014 11:06:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Hmm...you forgot something that was included in Chapter 2... ;D

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:43:10 PM

LMAO
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Don't you f*cking dare.

*raises bottle*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:44:50 PM
At 10/6/2014 3:43:10 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Don't you f*cking dare.

*raises bottle*

...sh1t...T-T *resumes typing away at Chapter 5*

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:49:15 PM
People suck.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:49:34 PM
*Most people suck.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:18:09 PM
At 10/6/2014 11:47:54 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

XD Fair enough.

I watched all fourteen episodes. Why dafuq did Kirito/Kazuto get beaten up by that little midget who was about to rape Sinon/Asada? -__________________-

I have no idea, he was sort of a good fighter when using a knife against Sugou Nobuyuki (the man experimenting on 300 SAO survivors) but, he hasn't been fighting like he was in Eincrad for a while so his body may have adjusted to family life (I.E. with Asuna).

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:29:24 PM
At 10/6/2014 7:18:09 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

XD Fair enough.

I have no idea, he was sort of a good fighter when using a knife against Sugou Nobuyuki (the man experimenting on 300 SAO survivors) but, he hasn't been fighting like he was in Eincrad for a while so his body may have adjusted to family life (I.E. with Asuna).

True. Death Gun/Zaza has mentioned that he was much weaker than when he was in SAO. ALO must have made him soft. LOL

Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 3:47:41 AM
At 10/6/2014 7:29:24 PM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/6/2014 7:18:09 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

XD Fair enough.

True. Death Gun/Zaza has mentioned that he was much weaker than when he was in SAO. ALO must have made him soft. LOL

Of course it made him soft, that is what happens when you hang around with fairies, and your sister.

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 12:45:56 AM
At 10/6/2014 3:49:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
*Most people suck.

Actually, all people suck to some degree. :P

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 9:43:48 AM
At 10/8/2014 8:09:40 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Bump

You're bumping everything in the forum XD

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2014 1:06:58 PM
At 10/8/2014 9:43:48 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/8/2014 8:09:40 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Bump

You're bumping everything in the forum XD

Did you notice all the spam that I was circumventing by doing so?