Jump to topic:

My LoA

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 2:00:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
yes thats right folks, gather round as I tell my tale of woe. This week I will NOT be on ddo, for those of you that care, I am moving from germany to Virginia with a side stop for a month in utah, while in utah I will probably be on from time to time, but not excessively.

today is my last day on, yet its to quite.

as a youtuber would shout.

ILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES

IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOOOO!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 2:29:45 PM
HAVE FUN! nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2014 4:05:39 PM
At 10/7/2014 2:00:16 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
yes thats right folks, gather round as I tell my tale of woe. This week I will NOT be on ddo, for those of you that care, I am moving from germany to Virginia with a side stop for a month in utah, while in utah I will probably be on from time to time, but not excessively.
Virginia is awesome. If you like history, you should go to Colonial Williamsburg. It is awesome!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam