Jump to topic:

Forum Game: 10 word Story!

Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:13:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
We'll make a Story! Each user adds 10 words or less to the previous user's last 10 words.

Keep it clean people, and mildly related.

-------
One day they're was a woman and her gay dog...
'sup DDO -- july 2013
shaniqualawyers013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:21:55 AM
The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically.
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
Freeman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:50:14 AM
At 4/9/2010 9:21:55 AM, shaniqualawyers013 wrote:
The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically.

The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still...
Chancellor of Propaganda and Foreign Relations in the Franklin administration.

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good." -- Steven Wright
shaniqualawyers013
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:57:16 AM
At 4/9/2010 9:50:14 AM, Freeman wrote:
The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still...

not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a...
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 10:25:38 AM
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to phone and proceeded...
JBlake
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 10:26:20 AM
Oops, fixed:

One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and ...
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 10:33:14 AM
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Police lady…
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 10:34:21 AM
At 4/9/2010 10:33:14 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Policelady…
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 11:57:30 AM
At 4/9/2010 10:34:21 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/9/2010 10:33:14 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Policelady…

who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered....
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 12:01:04 PM

who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered....

the dog, who said If it's a sin then why
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 12:25:36 PM
Is the womans husband the dog at this point? cause it kind of reads that way.
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 1:14:50 PM
At 4/9/2010 12:25:36 PM, Marauder wrote:
Is the womans husband the dog at this point? cause it kind of reads that way.

No.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 2:28:31 PM
At 4/9/2010 12:01:04 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 2:37:23 PM
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 5:20:01 PM
At 4/9/2010 2:37:23 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to like one's balls
signature
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 8:37:40 PM
At 4/9/2010 5:20:01 PM, badger wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath say.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
MikeLoviN
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:12:08 PM
At 4/9/2010 8:37:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath day. Zeus' new found faith in Judaism confused the dog so...
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2010 9:46:29 PM
At 4/9/2010 9:12:08 PM, MikeLoviN wrote:
At 4/9/2010 8:37:40 PM, FREEDO wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath day. Zeus' new found faith in Judaism confused the dog so he had to vent is frustration by...
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 7:09:43 AM
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath day. Zeus' new found faith in Judaism confused the dog so he had to vent is frustration by chasing off Apollo, Zeus' mailman. As a result Zeus ordered
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
philosphical
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2010 10:21:17 AM
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath day. Zeus' new found faith in Judaism confused the dog so he had to vent is frustration by chasing off Apollo, Zeus' mailman. As a result Zeus ordered -new regulations and orders to prevent any dogs licking balls.
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 8:45:35 AM
At 4/10/2010 10:21:17 AM, philosphical wrote:
One day there was a woman and her gay dog. The dog proceeded to mount the woman and growl erotically. The woman was mildly amused, but her husband was still not sexually appeased so he beat his wife with a ball point pen. The woman ran to the phone and called the Police. Only to find an annoying Irish Policelady who said she was beaten for her sin, this angered the dog, who said If it's a sin then why did God make it feel so good? Zeus then appeared to them and revealed that it was quite appeasing to allow the dog to lick one's balls, as long as it's not on the sabbath day. Zeus' new found faith in Judaism confused the dog so he had to vent is frustration by chasing off Apollo, Zeus' mailman. As a result Zeus ordered -new regulations and orders to prevent any dogs licking balls. Bear Grills consoled the dog saying he's eatin goat balls and...

A Scout is Obedient.