Jump to topic:

If you had enough money...?

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:58:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
If I had enough money I would throw a DDO Orgy party in Birmingham Palace, and give each DDOer (who I like) the amount of 1, 00, 000/= dollars.
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:59:51 AM
Don't know what the hell you are talking about, but use your 500th post wisely.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:06:03 AM
if i had enough money id buy DDO and then ban every person I dont like.

*looks out the window as the sun sets*

Soon..... Soon.......
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
dtaylor971
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:09:24 AM
At 10/10/2014 1:06:03 AM, imabench wrote:
if i had enough money id buy DDO and then ban every person I dont like.

Soon..... Soon.......

So... 99% of the site will be banned?

Soon..... Soon.......
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:09:25 AM
In all reality, I would ensure that the people I loved were provided for. Then, I'd take sailing lessons. I'd buy a yacht, and sail around the world.
Tsar of DDO
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 2:50:11 AM
At 10/10/2014 1:09:25 AM, YYW wrote:
In all reality, I would ensure that the people I loved were provided for. Then, I'd take sailing lessons. I'd buy a yacht, and sail around the world.

I've actually taken sailing lessons. It's a lot more hard work than you'd imagine if you're actually going sailing (like old school sailing, sheets and everything). It's really fun though, especially if it's a really nice day out and there's plenty of wind.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:15:01 AM
I'd use it to go around the world, and help people, as sappy as that sounds. #truth
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:15:29 AM
At 10/10/2014 1:23:18 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
If I had enough money, I would fulfill everyone else's "If I had enough money" wishes.

You adorable kid you *pinches cheek*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:34:20 PM
I would buy Neuschwanstein and Versailles, then I'd go on a world tour. I'd put enough money in the bank to pay for college, and maybe a little bit of safety money, and then I'd donate the rest to the ASPCA, Aids research, and UNESCO.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 2:21:17 PM
At 10/10/2014 12:58:35 AM, Ajabi wrote:
If I had enough money I would throw a DDO Orgy party in Birmingham Palace, and give each DDOer (who I like) the amount of 1, 00, 000/= dollars.

I would become the world's most dangerous economic terrorist, and I would be a part time serial arsonist on the side.

Just kidding.

I don't know. This is like if I could do anything with full funding I guess.

I know.

I'd buy an island capable of fitting every active member of DDO on it, plus their direct family that they take care of/take care of them. I would pay whatever government owns it enough money to let us govern ourselves. I'd have some of the top thinkers on the site come together and start writing a constitution. Then our city would be like the DDO community in real life, and I would also pay for people to be able to go see family and stuff like that whenever they wanted to.

We would be a city state like no other city state before.

Or I would freaking buy as much chocolate as I could handle :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:19:03 PM
At 10/10/2014 2:21:17 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I would become the world's most dangerous economic terrorist, and I would be a part time serial arsonist on the side.

Just kidding.

I know.

I'd buy an island capable of fitting every active member of DDO on it, plus their direct family that they take care of/take care of them. I would pay whatever government owns it enough money to let us govern ourselves. I'd have some of the top thinkers on the site come together and start writing a constitution. Then our city would be like the DDO community in real life, and I would also pay for people to be able to go see family and stuff like that whenever they wanted to.

It would take about one week before a small group broke off to form their own small BETTER debate society, half the Island refused to interact with the other half over how KIng AirMax sentenced a member to death for spamming the town square, and a census was declared impossible to rampant identity theft and fraud.

Also there would be an organized crime syndicate so pervasive that not being a member was considered tantamount to criminal.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:39:43 PM

I'd make myself undying and unaging, along with building a vault in Siberia armed to the teeth with immortal and mindless guards. There, I'd invite people to live with me and strive to create a Utopia. Maybe, I'd adopt a child in time... a daughter, perhaps.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:41:38 PM
At 10/10/2014 3:19:03 PM, Raisor wrote:

Just kidding.

I know.

It would take about one week before a small group broke off to form their own small BETTER debate society, half the Island refused to interact with the other half over how KIng AirMax sentenced a member to death for spamming the town square, and a census was declared impossible to rampant identity theft and fraud.

Also there would be an organized crime syndicate so pervasive that not being a member was considered tantamount to criminal.

VTL Raisor
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:47:18 PM

I have enough money.

I have a roof over my head, my family doesn't go hungry, I have a car to drive, and I have some saved up for a rainy day.

What more can anyone really want.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:48:57 PM

Or... I could have fun with it. I'm thinking of going scorched earth on criminals. After uniting the planet under my generous rule, I'd kill all who oppose me. I think I'll handle the Middle East's terrorists with fire... I'll raze their cities and fields, and break them so badly that they can never dream of fighting again. As my enemies burned, I'd dance around laughing. For those of whom are exceptionally defiant, I'll execute them myself. I'd make a show out of it! I think I'll call it The Dead End Game (TM). They'll have to kill each other off in increasingly violent ways, while bathing in their enemy's blood and cutting out the tongue to prove the kill. All with the hope of being set free at the end... only to be greeted with the butt of a gun. Then, they'd wake up to a wheel spinning in front of them. Depending on where it lands, that's how they'll die. Anywhere from being beat to death, to being raped to death by horses will be an option.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:58:56 PM
I will never have enough money, so why think about it.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 6:14:13 PM
At 10/10/2014 3:47:18 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I have enough money.

I have a roof over my head, my family doesn't go hungry, I have a car to drive, and I have some saved up for a rainy day.

An orgy.
My work here is, finally, done.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:07:35 PM
At 10/10/2014 6:14:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/10/2014 3:47:18 PM, Geogeer wrote:

I have enough money.

An orgy.

Ewww.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:08:19 AM
At 10/10/2014 3:19:03 PM, Raisor wrote:

Just kidding.

I know.

I feel like you're trying to say something with that response.... Can't imagine what though.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:24:29 AM
If I had the money I'd hire a group of mercenaries, hackers, and the equipment to travel from country to country violently shutting down sex trafficking rings.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 7:27:44 AM

Correction if I had enough money, I'd pay some East Indian guy to go and harass the sh!t out of purveyors of Vashikaran love potion makers.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 8:10:22 AM
At 10/11/2014 7:27:44 AM, Geogeer wrote:

Correction if I had enough money, I'd pay some East Indian guy to go and harass the sh!t out of purveyors of Vashikaran love potion makers.

You know I thought to actually call, and start abusing but I dont like abuses, and those guys are so relentless here, I have no idea how annoying they would be on call.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:40:55 AM
At 10/11/2014 8:10:22 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/11/2014 7:27:44 AM, Geogeer wrote:

You know I thought to actually call, and start abusing but I dont like abuses, and those guys are so relentless here, I have no idea how annoying they would be on call.

I would set my computer to autodial them every 5 minutes and tie up their line.