Jump to topic:

Ajab's 500th Post: Sweet Memories!

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 2:31:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I had been looking out for my 500th post for a while, and I nearly missed it. Thanks dtaylor for warning me. This is, for me at least, a big milestone. I thought I would remember the people I have met here, I know I may forget some people, I am truly sorry if I do. The next message is coming up with the newer people. I have written this chronologically.

Benko: You were my first debate/first friend on debate.org. I am truly grateful for the experience, we have talked multiple times, and if not for you I would not have my current argument against homosexuality. I love you benko, and even if you are a commie I hope our friendship runs strong.

kbub: The first person I challenged for a debate; now the person whom I enjoy speaking to quite dearly. You are my go to guy/gal for all transgender questions, and thoughts. We have debated homosexuality twice, both times I have lost. Perhaps not in the near future, but later on we can have a debate again. Stay good kbub.

Wylted: You voted against me ma nigga in ma debate with kbub but I think I have taken more than enough revenge. :P I swear I do not vote against you out of a grudge, its more like what Marc does with me. We have had quite a few conversations, and I find you an amazing guy. I know you act tough but you are just a softie underneath all that baldness. <3 Love ya Wylted!

whiteflame: The second person who also voted against me in my debate with kbub and has kept this up till now. I hate you --__--. Ima joking, I love ya Marc. Wow, we have had a debate together which a lot of the philosophy buffs consider one of the best debate of ddo. We have been together for so long, you have talked me out of sadness, even stood and g+'d with me for a long time to make me feel better. Answered all my initial inquiries about genotypes, and phenotypes. You are an amazing person, you have a strange obsession with quizzes but seriously you are a really close friend, and I hope this remains so. <3

9spaceking: Nye, you are awesome. I remember reading the master debater (masturbater) on your profile and loved it. We have had multiple debates, and while I have won them all (boo ya) you have really improved. I know you have the potential to be on the first page, you just need time, of which you have plenty. You are one of the earliest people (and the first) to send me a friend request. Considering this formally you were my first friend here. :P Informally you are still ONE of my friend friends here. I know you have left but I hope you return. <3 <3

ESocialbookworm: You introduced me to Mafia, you helped me to make a gmail account and logg in for the first time. You trusted me with your real name, with your family secret. We are both Muslims, you are head strong, and I do think you are naive sometimes but you have always been firm, and I appreciate that. We are friends, and I hope we remain such. I hope we always stay strong. Well Annie we say so much in little words, I want you to know that through thick and thin when push comes to shove I will stand by you. Love ya Annie.

Bossy: This list would forever remain incomplete without bossy being named. Gabriel Deen is the single most honorable person on this site. I love you bossy, like seriously you are like a brother. You are the first person I met on Mafia, and even if you like Ayn Rand, and have the exact opposite of everything I believe we have come to find such a solid friendship. I really need not say more because you know how much I care for you: we have to have our debate though, and I hope we can. <3 ya bossyburrito.

Mikal: Miki you called me your Muslim tanned man. -_- You have always been kind to me, I wish I could give you enough money to help you sustain yourself to complete uni and get the job you deserve. I wish I could gift you that money, but I cannot. Miki you have always stood by me, you stopped me from leaving the site, you have cracked jokes with me, and we share a similar love: jazz. I hope you stay true and strong man. I hope you come out, I KNOW you will come out. I do really like you man. <3 Give a hug to Marina from meh side. :)

Envisage Envi, Shaun, you pom my love. :P How have ya been? You are my arch nemesis on this site, we still have not debated Ontology. Now I am tired of it, but I hope we can do so sometime soon. Shaun you are by far one of the smartest people on this site. I hope we can remain friends.

Zarroette Cassie, my Cathy I know we started off pretty rough. But the sex was good right? :P I told ya I would get ya to not be mad and it took all of ten minutes. I think I am the only one who you entered G+ with. I hope you come back to the site, you still have to debate me on that you are prettier than Emma. :P You are inspirational, and full of life. Really how can anyone not appreciate that, maybe you do have some anger issues, but we all have our quirks do we not? In the brief week that we interacted I think I got to know you pretty well. All I can say is be nice to your mom too man, and if I ever come to Australia may the Lord let us meet. Love ya too Cathy :P <3.

GodChoosesLife Marie, sweet, smart, and sexy Marie, will you please spank me? :P Hahahah, Marie you became part of our "facebook family" you bonded with us. I know we have our bad moments, but we do have our good moments. Even if we disagree on so much though I think we both do care about each other, and that is what counts at the end of the day. Marie I hope you always remain happy, and may the Lord keep you blessed. Love ya too Marie.
PS. Listen to Marie by Johnny Hallyday again for me. Oh Marie c'est tu save...:P <3

Dennybug If I wrote of the times we have had together I would have a book longer than Proust's In Search of Lost Time, and just as grand. We have become quite close, and I love those little times when we connect so well that we both literally smile to each other knowing we had the exact same thing in mind. Its fun man, and yeah love you (and your sister jk jk :P (Ill leave that to Sanford (:P))) very much. <3.

I will have the rest up for the rest soon, these people in order: YYW, Niam, lannan, Blade-of-Truth, KC1999, bladerunner, Sargon, Rebekah, AngelofDeath, thett, Raisor, Linkish, n7, Toviyah, TheLastMan, UchihaMadara, Subutai, laeztheloser, FuzzyCatPotato, dylancatlow, and PotBelliedGeek.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:51:59 AM
At 10/10/2014 2:31:31 AM, Ajabi wrote:
I had been looking out for my 500th post for a while, and I nearly missed it. Thanks dtaylor for warning me. This is, for me at least, a big milestone. I thought I would remember the people I have met here, I know I may forget some people, I am truly sorry if I do. The next message is coming up with the newer people. I have written this chronologically.

Benko: You were my first debate/first friend on debate.org. I am truly grateful for the experience, we have talked multiple times, and if not for you I would not have my current argument against homosexuality. I love you benko, and even if you are a commie I hope our friendship runs strong.

kbub: The first person I challenged for a debate; now the person whom I enjoy speaking to quite dearly. You are my go to guy/gal for all transgender questions, and thoughts. We have debated homosexuality twice, both times I have lost. Perhaps not in the near future, but later on we can have a debate again. Stay good kbub.

Wylted: You voted against me ma nigga in ma debate with kbub but I think I have taken more than enough revenge. :P I swear I do not vote against you out of a grudge, its more like what Marc does with me. We have had quite a few conversations, and I find you an amazing guy. I know you act tough but you are just a softie underneath all that baldness. <3 Love ya Wylted!

whiteflame: The second person who also voted against me in my debate with kbub and has kept this up till now. I hate you --__--. Ima joking, I love ya Marc. Wow, we have had a debate together which a lot of the philosophy buffs consider one of the best debate of ddo. We have been together for so long, you have talked me out of sadness, even stood and g+'d with me for a long time to make me feel better. Answered all my initial inquiries about genotypes, and phenotypes. You are an amazing person, you have a strange obsession with quizzes but seriously you are a really close friend, and I hope this remains so. <3

9spaceking: Nye, you are awesome. I remember reading the master debater (masturbater) on your profile and loved it. We have had multiple debates, and while I have won them all (boo ya) you have really improved. I know you have the potential to be on the first page, you just need time, of which you have plenty. You are one of the earliest people (and the first) to send me a friend request. Considering this formally you were my first friend here. :P Informally you are still ONE of my friend friends here. I know you have left but I hope you return. <3 <3

ESocialbookworm: You introduced me to Mafia, you helped me to make a gmail account and logg in for the first time. You trusted me with your real name, with your family secret. We are both Muslims, you are head strong, and I do think you are naive sometimes but you have always been firm, and I appreciate that. We are friends, and I hope we remain such. I hope we always stay strong. Well Annie we say so much in little words, I want you to know that through thick and thin when push comes to shove I will stand by you. Love ya Annie.

Bossy: This list would forever remain incomplete without bossy being named. Gabriel Deen is the single most honorable person on this site. I love you bossy, like seriously you are like a brother. You are the first person I met on Mafia, and even if you like Ayn Rand, and have the exact opposite of everything I believe we have come to find such a solid friendship. I really need not say more because you know how much I care for you: we have to have our debate though, and I hope we can. <3 ya bossyburrito.

Mikal: Miki you called me your Muslim tanned man. -_- You have always been kind to me, I wish I could give you enough money to help you sustain yourself to complete uni and get the job you deserve. I wish I could gift you that money, but I cannot. Miki you have always stood by me, you stopped me from leaving the site, you have cracked jokes with me, and we share a similar love: jazz. I hope you stay true and strong man. I hope you come out, I KNOW you will come out. I do really like you man. <3 Give a hug to Marina from meh side. :)

Envisage Envi, Shaun, you pom my love. :P How have ya been? You are my arch nemesis on this site, we still have not debated Ontology. Now I am tired of it, but I hope we can do so sometime soon. Shaun you are by far one of the smartest people on this site. I hope we can remain friends.

Zarroette Cassie, my Cathy I know we started off pretty rough. But the sex was good right? :P I told ya I would get ya to not be mad and it took all of ten minutes. I think I am the only one who you entered G+ with. I hope you come back to the site, you still have to debate me on that you are prettier than Emma. :P You are inspirational, and full of life. Really how can anyone not appreciate that, maybe you do have some anger issues, but we all have our quirks do we not? In the brief week that we interacted I think I got to know you pretty well. All I can say is be nice to your mom too man, and if I ever come to Australia may the Lord let us meet. Love ya too Cathy :P <3.

GodChoosesLife Marie, sweet, smart, and sexy Marie, will you please spank me? :P Hahahah, Marie you became part of our "facebook family" you bonded with us. I know we have our bad moments, but we do have our good moments. Even if we disagree on so much though I think we both do care about each other, and that is what counts at the end of the day. Marie I hope you always remain happy, and may the Lord keep you blessed. Love ya too Marie.
PS. Listen to Marie by Johnny Hallyday again for me. Oh Marie c'est tu save...:P <3

Dennybug If I wrote of the times we have had together I would have a book longer than Proust's In Search of Lost Time, and just as grand. We have become quite close, and I love those little times when we connect so well that we both literally smile to each other knowing we had the exact same thing in mind. Its fun man, and yeah love you (and your sister jk jk :P (Ill leave that to Sanford (:P))) very much. <3.

I will have the rest up for the rest soon, these people in order: YYW, Niam, lannan, Blade-of-Truth, KC1999, bladerunner, Sargon, Rebekah, AngelofDeath, thett, Raisor, Linkish, n7, Toviyah, TheLastMan, UchihaMadara, Subutai, laeztheloser, FuzzyCatPotato, dylancatlow, and PotBelliedGeek.

*rips off pants* I'm ready for you.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:01:38 AM
At 10/10/2014 3:59:19 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/10/2014 3:51:59 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Meh, I see you. This is weak sauce
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:02:22 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:01:38 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:05:52 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:02:22 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.

It was an inappropriate joke. Followed by a sneaking suspicion that you deliberately pretended not to get it.

I mean, rips off pants? how is that not perfectly clear for you
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:06:48 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:05:52 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.

It was an inappropriate joke. Followed by a sneaking suspicion that you deliberately pretended not to get it.

I get that, I do. I don't see why that sex joke would be here? We usually dont have sex till night time.
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:07:53 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:06:48 AM, Ajabi wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.

I get that, I do. I don't see why that sex joke would be here? We usually dont have sex till night time.

Oh, you wrote some cute stuff. I thought a sex joke would be playful.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:09:03 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:07:53 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.

Jeez man come on. :P I know you want me, but you gotta wait. :P It was. lol
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:10:54 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:09:03 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/10/2014 4:07:53 AM, Dennybug wrote:

I don't get this joke.

Now I'm very confused.

Jeez man come on. :P I know you want me, but you gotta wait. :P It was. lol

I honestly don't know why you get confused as to why we're viewed as closet gays.

Alright I'm done talking. sorry for derailing.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:09:53 AM

He's still here tho...

Aww. :D *Muslim-hug*

Bossy: This list would forever remain incomplete without bossy being named. Gabriel Deen is the single most honorable person on this site.
I wonder if Bossy'll kill you for this... I know a good few of us know, but posting it here... is umm... hmm....
I love you bossy, like seriously you are like a brother. You are the first person I met on Mafia, and even if you like Ayn Rand, and have the exact opposite of everything I believe we have come to find such a solid friendship. I really need not say more because you know how much I care for you: we have to have our debate though, and I hope we can. <3 ya bossyburrito.

Mikal: Miki you called me your Muslim tanned man. -_- You have always been kind to me, I wish I could give you enough money to help you sustain yourself to complete uni and get the job you deserve. I wish I could gift you that money, but I cannot. Miki you have always stood by me, you stopped me from leaving the site, you have cracked jokes with me, and we share a similar love: jazz.
If you like jazz, you'll love Krit. Dennis doesn't for some reason. [I don't understand how.]
I hope you stay true and strong man. I hope you come out, I KNOW you will come out. I do really like you man. <3 Give a hug to Marina from meh side. :)

GodChoosesLife Marie, sweet, smart, and sexy Marie, will you please spank me?
Oh geez.
... :P Hahahah, Marie you became part of our "facebook family" you bonded with us. I know we have our bad moments, but we do have our good moments. Even if we disagree on so much though I think we both do care about each other, and that is what counts at the end of the day. Marie I hope you always remain happy, and may the Lord keep you blessed. Love ya too Marie.

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:11:49 AM

I don't get this joke.

LOL. XD
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:21:48 AM
At 10/10/2014 5:09:53 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I wonder if Bossy'll kill you for this... I know a good few of us know, but posting it here... is umm... hmm....

Oh, I don't care at all.

Love you too, Ajab.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 2:11:36 PM
Nice 500th post. Gives me a good idea for my 3000th post.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 7:49:06 PM
At 10/10/2014 2:11:36 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
Nice 500th post. Gives me a good idea for my 3000th post.

Oooh you're gettin close
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:01:54 PM
Ouch </3
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:40:51 PM

Yeah, I'm obsessed... if I don't know all the characters from various TV shows and movies who fit my personality quirks, I'm really just a shell of a man.

Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:00:58 AM
At 10/10/2014 11:40:51 PM, whiteflame wrote:

Yeah, I'm obsessed... if I don't know all the characters from various TV shows and movies who fit my personality quirks, I'm really just a shell of a man.

I cannot tell whether you are angry at me, stating a fact or making a joke. I really cannot.

whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:19:07 AM
At 10/11/2014 12:00:58 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/10/2014 11:40:51 PM, whiteflame wrote:

I cannot tell whether you are angry at me, stating a fact or making a joke. I really cannot.

It was meant to be a joke :P

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:20:25 AM
I remember my 500th post.....

Actually I dont
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:39:19 AM
At 10/11/2014 1:20:25 AM, imabench wrote:

Actually I dont

How are you at 14K I look at some of you higher members and wonder how much time must go into posting 14,000 times on a site with almost only recurring events
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:29:27 PM
At 10/11/2014 1:39:19 AM, Dennybug wrote:

Actually I dont

How are you at 14K I look at some of you higher members and wonder how much time must go into posting 14,000 times on a site with almost only recurring events

The weekly stupid and the subsequent rage threads made by idiots constituted a pretty good chunk of my post count.

The DDO Walking Dead also heavily contributed

The rest is divided 50/50 between casual conversations and flame wars with other idiots
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 4:16:25 PM
<l 3
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 4:45:42 PM

Actually I dont

What was your 500th?
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 4:58:03 PM
At 10/11/2014 4:45:42 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Actually I dont

What was your 500th?

What was yours?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 5:25:18 PM
At 10/11/2014 4:58:03 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Actually I dont

What was your 500th?

What was yours?

Nooo idea. Lol.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Dennybug
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:33:56 PM

Actually I dont

What was your 500th?

hell if I know. why celebrate 500?

yours?