Jump to topic:

Pantless day

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 4:40:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now I know I said I was going to be gone for a couple days, but I found time to get on my cellphone and write something fun.

I Linkish, do hearby declare Saturday and Sunday, pantless day.

These days we shall go with no pants, or shorts. Items of clothing you may wear conclude but are not limited to, underwear, panties, banana hammocs, boxer briefs, yoga shorts, tic-tac swim wear, bikini bottoms, or nothing (free balling). I will not condone boxers, they are stupid and let your stuff dangle and slap each leg while you walk or run. If you want you stuff to dangle then freeball that and be done with it.

This is for no cause but only for the fun and entertainment of not wearing pants. Much better to even have bragging rights to say you went out in public, or that you told your parents that your not wearing pants or shorts for 2 days.

For those of you who don't know what tic-tac swimwear is, I painfully went through some photos for you. http://images.uk.paidonresults.net...
I believe this is YYW earning some good modeling money. I honestly don't know.

Enjoy
-linkish was here and is still lurking around until he's on his plane to the United states.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 5:12:24 AM
At 10/10/2014 4:40:22 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Now I know I said I was going to be gone for a couple days, but I found time to get on my cellphone and write something fun.

I Linkish, do hearby declare Saturday and Sunday, pantless day.

These days we shall go with no pants, or shorts. Items of clothing you may wear conclude but are not limited to, underwear, panties, banana hammocs, boxer briefs, yoga shorts, tic-tac swim wear, bikini bottoms, or nothing (free balling). I will not condone boxers, they are stupid and let your stuff dangle and slap each leg while you walk or run. If you want you stuff to dangle then freeball that and be done with it.

This is for no cause but only for the fun and entertainment of not wearing pants. Much better to even have bragging rights to say you went out in public, or that you told your parents that your not wearing pants or shorts for 2 days.

For those of you who don't know what tic-tac swimwear is, I painfully went through some photos for you. http://images.uk.paidonresults.net...
I believe this is YYW earning some good modeling money. I honestly don't know.
Omg... XD

Enjoy
-linkish was here and is still lurking around until he's on his plane to the United states.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:06:59 AM
At 10/10/2014 7:31:09 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Uhhhh..... I work on weekends.....

pfffttt No excuses!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:35:25 AM
A) You scarred me with that photo mate. X_______________X
B) Shouldn't it be Pantsday? :P
C) ...nope. I refuse. >:D
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:51:36 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:06:59 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

pfffttt No excuses!

I would rather not get fired and/or arrested and charged with nudity in public and/or put on the sex offender list.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:08:58 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:51:36 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/10/2014 9:06:59 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

pfffttt No excuses!

I would rather not get fired and/or arrested and charged with nudity in public and/or put on the sex offender list.
Bah you'll be fine!

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 4:49:00 AM
Traveling to the hotel was a charm :p

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 7:26:34 AM
At 10/11/2014 7:16:25 AM, Raisor wrote:
forget the spammers

More of them huh?

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 9:55:55 AM
I refuse to participate, it's a rebel thing.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:08:06 PM
At 10/11/2014 9:55:55 AM, sadolite wrote:
I refuse to participate, it's a rebel thing.

It's not for everybody I guess. But I trust air as will be participating with me! Whooo hooo