Star Debate Season 1 E 4 p5:

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:15:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Part 4: https://www.debate.org...

Linkish stormed down the hall holding his phaser in hand. He had been working on finding a culprit, but after an hour of no real leads, he had to respond to a riot that was moving around after escaping PM. Romanii had said that he had no choice but to let them out otherwise he risked hurting civilians.

Honestly, Romanii should have just grown a pair and pointed a phaser at them, but engineering officers were generally less prone to aim and fire before attempting to resolve things peacefully. Either way, Linkish would"ve had to respond to some sort of riot. The only difference with PM is a confined area is easier to control.
Then there was a yelling sound resounding through the halls.

A mass of people ten times as big as would fit in PM were walking toward him. A lot of them were Starfleet Officers. One of them came to Linkish. He was a security officer, Rev L8ion, who flicked his nose on the way over " a sign that Linkish had established to show he was just playing along in order to find a way to control the situation " and he said, "Linkish, we don"t have any phasers. These people need to protect themselves, and the armory is completely empty."

"Do you have one?" Linkish asked already checking.

"I was off duty. Mine was in the armory, but when I went there to get my phaser, there were literally no weapons."

That"s not good.

Actually, that was particularly bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jon Bonbon walked into the hangar. There was no one else in there. Just a shuttle and her. The guy who called her said there would be enough weaponry to take down the fleet.

She opened up the back of the shuttle and there it was. That looked like every single weapon on the Enforcer. There was hardly a path for walking to the front of the shuttle. There was a note on one of the guns. She read it in a shaky whisper, "Here"s your revenge. Take it now."

She walked into the shuttle and looked around. There were detonation packs, grenades, phasers, and rifles. And what was she going to do with it all? She couldn"t even begin to imagine a plan. Would she even be able to use it? What if she was killed before she was able to board the ship?

Her heart started to murmur and her vision spun. What she thought she could do she was realizing she really couldn"t do. Everything inside her screamed to go and do something to take out her hate, but there was the one small voice inside of her that reminded her that was a ridiculous idea. Nothing made sense anymore.

No, she couldn"t do this, and she needed to tell Airmax. She couldn"t just steal all of these weapons for this ship. Other people needed them. Oncoming Storm wouldn"t even hesitate to tell Airmax and make sure that every single weapon got back to the armory or to a security officer"s hip.

She tapped her comm badge and said, "Jonelle to Airmax."

"Airmax here," he responded quickly. He sounded nervous.

"Sir, I just found a shuttle in shuttle bay 3 that looks like it has almost all of the weapons on the enforcer in it."

"Thank you for reporting. I"ll send Linkish down immediately. Airmax out."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wylted stared at the screen. "Well, this might give us a start," he said trying to be a little optimistic. A newer Starfleet member, Ajabi, was displayed on the screen. His home town was in an area of earth that was known to still have terrorists and anarchists who hadn"t made many attacks in recent years, but that didn"t make them less rebellious or violent. It didn"t necessitate guilt, but it was slightly incriminating.

"I"ll pull up a list of connections," Blade responded. As his fingers went to work on the panel, phone contacts and neighbors started coming up on the screen. Then Blade stopped. "Do you know who that is?" Blade asked pointing at the most recent contact.

"Can"t say that I do."

"That"s, Rational Madman, the last guy to make a terrorist attack on a local governor."

That was Ajabi"s roommate when he lived in an apartment building. This guy was looking more dangerous as it went on. Still didn"t necessitate guilt, because Rational got arrested after Ajabi already left the apartment. He may have never known Rational was a terrorist, and Ajabi would be completely surprised by a visit from security.

"Alright, I"ll tell Airmax," Blade said already reaching up to his comm badge.

"Wait," Wylted stopped him. "Let"s see if we can"t get another guy. I don"t want to just incriminate the first guy that lives in a bad area. He"s not necessarily guilty. We just need to make sure we have this figured out before the next hour is up. We still have a half hour."

Blade sighed and said, "We tell Airmax with ten minutes to go not matter what, alright?"

Wylted simply nodded. What other choice did they have? First it was one death. They could probably expect it to get incrementally worse. One person dying per hour wasn"t enough for this kind of person.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:17:57 AM
Lol I forgot to add the title of this episode. But it's still the Hostages in case you didn't figure out which episode this was a part of :P
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:31:14 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:15:06 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

A mass of people ten times as big as would fit in PM were walking toward him. A lot of them were Starfleet Officers. One of them came to Linkish. He was a security officer, Rev L8ion, who flicked his nose on the way over " a sign that Linkish had established to show he was just playing along in order to find a way to control the situation " and he said, "Linkish, we don"t have any phasers. These people need to protect themselves, and the armory is completely empty."

"I was off duty. Mine was in the armory, but when I went there to get my phaser, there were literally no weapons."

That"s not good.

Yay! You added me! I don't think it's a good idea to let me hold a weapon, though. XD
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:47:05 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:31:14 AM, RevL8ion wrote:

That"s not good.

Yay! You added me! I don't think it's a good idea to let me hold a weapon, though. XD

Lol I was thinking about the sword incident specifically and I was like, "I should make him a security officer" XD
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:49:27 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:47:05 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

That"s not good.

Lol I was thinking about the sword incident specifically and I was like, "I should make him a security officer" XD

If I became a security officer, I'd most likely either shoot or get shot on my first day. >.>
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:51:30 AM
At 10/10/2014 9:49:27 AM, RevL8ion wrote:
At 10/10/2014 9:47:05 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

That"s not good.

If I became a security officer, I'd most likely either shoot or get shot on my first day. >.>

Lol well the first day there wasn't any shooting at all :P
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:47:14 AM

Linkish stormed down the hall holding his phaser in hand. He had been working on finding a culprit, but after an hour of no real leads, he had to respond to a riot that was moving around after escaping PM. Romanii had said that he had no choice but to let them out otherwise he risked hurting civilians.

Honestly, Romanii should have just grown a pair and pointed a phaser at them, but engineering officers were generally less prone to aim and fire before attempting to resolve things peacefully. Either way, Linkish would"ve had to respond to some sort of riot. The only difference with PM is a confined area is easier to control.

XD Romanii, you dun messed up.

Heyyyyyy! Rev is in the story!

That"s not good.

Jon Bonbon walked into the hangar. There was no one else in there. Just a shuttle and her. The guy who called her said there would be enough weaponry to take down the fleet.

She opened up the back of the shuttle and there it was. That looked like every single weapon on the Enforcer. There was hardly a path for walking to the front of the shuttle. There was a note on one of the guns. She read it in a shaky whisper, "Here"s your revenge. Take it now."

O_O

She walked into the shuttle and looked around. There were detonation packs, grenades, phasers, and rifles. And what was she going to do with it all? She couldn"t even begin to imagine a plan. Would she even be able to use it? What if she was killed before she was able to board the ship?

Her heart started to murmur and her vision spun. What she thought she could do she was realizing she really couldn"t do. Everything inside her screamed to go and do something to take out her hate, but there was the one small voice inside of her that reminded her that was a ridiculous idea. Nothing made sense anymore.

No, she couldn"t do this, and she needed to tell Airmax. She couldn"t just steal all of these weapons for this ship. Other people needed them. Oncoming Storm wouldn"t even hesitate to tell Airmax and make sure that every single weapon got back to the armory or to a security officer"s hip.

"Sir, I just found a shuttle in shuttle bay 3 that looks like it has almost all of the weapons on the enforcer in it."

YEAH! Way to go Jonbonbon!
Wylted stared at the screen. "Well, this might give us a start," he said trying to be a little optimistic. A newer Starfleet member, Ajabi, was displayed on the screen. His home town was in an area of earth that was known to still have terrorists and anarchists who hadn"t made many attacks in recent years, but that didn"t make them less rebellious or violent. It didn"t necessitate guilt, but it was slightly incriminating.

Rofl

"I"ll pull up a list of connections," Blade responded. As his fingers went to work on the panel, phone contacts and neighbors started coming up on the screen. Then Blade stopped. "Do you know who that is?" Blade asked pointing at the most recent contact.

"Can"t say that I do."

"That"s, Rational Madman, the last guy to make a terrorist attack on a local governor."

Oh dear. He's in the story...

That was Ajabi"s roommate when he lived in an apartment building. This guy was looking more dangerous as it went on. Still didn"t necessitate guilt, because Rational got arrested after Ajabi already left the apartment. He may have never known Rational was a terrorist, and Ajabi would be completely surprised by a visit from security.

Makes sense.

"Wait," Wylted stopped him. "Let"s see if we can"t get another guy. I don"t want to just incriminate the first guy that lives in a bad area. He"s not necessarily guilty. We just need to make sure we have this figured out before the next hour is up. We still have a half hour."

Blade sighed and said, "We tell Airmax with ten minutes to go not matter what, alright?"

Wylted simply nodded. What other choice did they have? First it was one death. They could probably expect it to get incrementally worse. One person dying per hour wasn"t enough for this kind of person.

Another outstanding episode!
Who, oh who, could the traitor be?
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 1:15:58 PM
At 10/10/2014 11:47:14 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

XD Romanii, you dun messed up.

Lol don't be too hard on him. That's my job.

Heyyyyyy! Rev is in the story!

Yeah, had to add him.

That"s not good.

O_O

Why so serious?

YEAH! Way to go Jonbonbon!

http://media1.onsugar.com...

Rofl

Lol half of this whole section was based on a Google Hangout that Ajabi was in.

"Can"t say that I do."

Oh dear. He's in the story...

I can't write an all encompassing story without including one of our favorite repeat offenders.

Makes sense.

Of course it does.

Another outstanding episode!
Who, oh who, could the traitor be?

I'm kinda still pumped about writing so I'm gonna continue writing like now XD
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 3:51:40 PM

oh romanii

REV :D

That"s not good.

O:

Oh geez...

"Can"t say that I do."

Lol.

uh oh
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 12:11:55 AM
Well I got one more person to respond than last time XD
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:02:13 AM
Nice, job! I am *really* glad you were able to keep up with this!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:32:38 AM
At 10/11/2014 1:02:13 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Haha thanks :D I am too. I just really like writing this series.

I'm actually about to post another part.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:36:20 AM
At 10/11/2014 1:32:38 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 10/11/2014 1:02:13 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Haha thanks :D I am too. I just really like writing this series.

I bet it can be addictive!

I'm actually about to post another part.

Sweet!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...