Jump to topic:

8000th post: One sentence shoutouts

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:02:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
These are little shout outs to some of my friends on this site both past and present as they come to me. If you didn't get a shoutout it's because I hate you.

Mikal: If your resolve is as rock hard as your abs appear to be, you'll make it through this mess just fine.

YYW: You rock man, and I can't wait until I'm invited to yours and Bsh's wedding.

Bsh1: You rock too, and I expect a debate with YYW over who's best man I should be.

Pots: You keep doing you man.

Esocial: A very fun person to talk to and a great friend to have.

Dtaylor: You're so cool that you are welcomed on this site despite being born in the 2000s.

Liz: My apprentice in both debate and trolling, can't wait until you come to Texas for a debate tournament so I can vote you down.

Zaradi: When we hang out you should show me how to do the flippy hair you pull off.

Mestari: You taught me the meaning of life.

Bossy: You're the one burrito I don't want to eat...unless you're into that kind of thing

Bluesteel: You deconstruct arguments like a machine and I can't wait until you help me manage my stock portfolio.

ClassicRobert: Can't wait until we hang out at UNC because it's happening.

Whiteflame: Teach me the ways of voting, master.

Bladerunner: Ditto to whiteflame and thanks for being such a great mod/president.

Airmax: See bladerunner and the end of bluesteel.

Imabench: You should stay here because all that drama....let it go.

Blackvoid: You may not be on this site much anymore, but you're one of the coolest and kindest persons I've ever known and I hope we meet one day.

Endark: Your fanfic is so fantastic that I might even forgive you for killing me...one day...maybe.

Malcoda: I'm really glad we've gotten to get to know each other via google hangouts.

Daltonian: For a filthy french canadian you arent too bad.

Seventh: Your mosts are sometimes very hilarious which is something I don't think enough people recognize.

Crypto: I appreciate the shout out in your sig, instagram for life man.

Raisor: You are quite literally a genius.

Roylatham: You're an incredibly intelligent and respectable guy..also, thanks for giving me that girl advice that one time.

Blade-of-truth: Your win streak may in fact be bigger than your girl list.

Uchicha: You're a pretty good debater even if you do always get votebombed :P.

Jonbonbon: I bow to you fair queen of trolling.

Cermank: <3.

Ajab: We've had our differences but I can tell that deep down you're a kind soul.

TUF: You're always a fun guy to hangout and play mafia with.

Royal: Whatever else, you'll always be one of the best friends I ever had.

Oryus: You rule.

Angelofdeath: Weird name but you're a really sweet person and I enjoy talking with you.

GCL: Your kindness is inspiring to me.

Maikuru/Tulle: You guys are both incredibly intelligent and cool to be around and the fact that you're in a relationship due to DDO is AMAZING.

Inferno: *

Spinko: I don't remember who, but someone once described you perfectly as a cross between a sassy black lady and an extremely well read pirate.

Phantom: You're an incredibly respectful and intelligent guy who I have mad respect for.

CP: DDO is a website not a farm, however you're still a pretty rad dude (get it rad like radical but you're CONSERVATIVE HAHAHAHAHA).

FREEDO: %$fd#%^3, you know what it means :)

F16: Very good debater and if rumor has it correctly an absolutely killer mafia player.

Kohai: First friend here.

Wylted: Let no man accuse you of having anything less than balls of pure steel.

Tylergraham: You're absolutely hilarious and I know we'd be great friends in real life.

Romanii: I hope you defeat that giant bird that kept chasing you around as you walked to school.

Lovespammers: You give me hope that I may be loved one day.

Zmikecuber: Smart guy with a formal logic fetish, but hey, who doesn't get off to truth tables?

Rev: You're new, but I can already tell you're cool.

Man-is-good: I miss you and I'll always appreciate what a great friend you were when I needed it.

Dninja: To attempt to say all the good things about you that deserve to be said in one sentence would be so impossible that I'm not even going to try.

Emospongebob: If your Facebook is anything to judge by, you went from sorta nerdy to really cool and popular in about a week so congrats.

Subutai: You make me feel dumb.

Sargon: Same as Subutai.

NiamC: We only talked like once, but you seemed a very fine upstanding british gentleman.

Larz: Your love and dedication to debate knows no bounds and is extremely impressive.

Philocristos: You should remake your show.

Ryuu: Everyone needs that super smart undefeated body builder friend.

Mysteryskull: You're a loser who doesn't actually use DDO so you won't read this.

My various multi accounts: I love you guys.

Wallstreetatheist: You're awesome even if you do talk about sex as if you lost your virginity 5 minutes ago.

* = Go away.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:03:18 PM
You know I am, love ;)
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:04:53 PM
You are awesome. lol
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 9:34:16 PM
At 10/10/2014 9:02:29 PM, thett3 wrote:
These are little shout outs to some of my friends on this site both past and present as they come to me. If you didn't get a shoutout it's because I hate you.

Mikal: If your resolve is as rock hard as your abs appear to be, you'll make it through this mess just fine.

YYW: You rock man, and I can't wait until I'm invited to yours and Bsh's wedding.

Bsh1: You rock too, and I expect a debate with YYW over who's best man I should be.

Dtaylor: You're so cool that you are welcomed on this site despite being born in the 2000s.

Liz: My apprentice in both debate and trolling, can't wait until you come to Texas for a debate tournament so I can vote you down.

Zaradi: When we hang out you should show me how to do the flippy hair you pull off.

Bossy: You're the one burrito I don't want to eat...unless you're into that kind of thing

Bluesteel: You deconstruct arguments like a machine and I can't wait until you help me manage my stock portfolio.

Bladerunner: Ditto to whiteflame and thanks for being such a great mod/president.

Blackvoid: You may not be on this site much anymore, but you're one of the coolest and kindest persons I've ever known and I hope we meet one day.

Endark: Your fanfic is so fantastic that I might even forgive you for killing me...one day...maybe.

Malcoda: I'm really glad we've gotten to get to know each other via google hangouts.

Seventh: Your mosts are sometimes very hilarious which is something I don't think enough people recognize.

Roylatham: You're an incredibly intelligent and respectable guy..also, thanks for giving me that girl advice that one time.

LOL.

Ajab: We've had our differences but I can tell that deep down you're a kind soul.

Angelofdeath: Weird name but you're a really sweet person and I enjoy talking with you.

Maikuru/Tulle: You guys are both incredibly intelligent and cool to be around and the fact that you're in a relationship due to DDO is AMAZING.

Spinko: I don't remember who, but someone once described you perfectly as a cross between a sassy black lady and an extremely well read pirate.

Phantom: You're an incredibly respectful and intelligent guy who I have mad respect for.

CP: DDO is a website not a farm, however you're still a pretty rad dude (get it rad like radical but you're CONSERVATIVE HAHAHAHAHA).

F16: Very good debater and if rumor has it correctly an absolutely killer mafia player.

Tylergraham: You're absolutely hilarious and I know we'd be great friends in real life.

Romanii: I hope you defeat that giant bird that kept chasing you around as you walked to school.

Zmikecuber: Smart guy with a formal logic fetish, but hey, who doesn't get off to truth tables?

Man-is-good: I miss you and I'll always appreciate what a great friend you were when I needed it.

Dninja: To attempt to say all the good things about you that deserve to be said in one sentence would be so impossible that I'm not even going to try.

Emospongebob: If your Facebook is anything to judge by, you went from sorta nerdy to really cool and popular in about a week so congrats.

NiamC: We only talked like once, but you seemed a very fine upstanding british gentleman.

Larz: Your love and dedication to debate knows no bounds and is extremely impressive.

Mysteryskull: You're a loser who doesn't actually use DDO so you won't read this.

Wallstreetatheist: You're awesome even if you do talk about sex as if you lost your virginity 5 minutes ago.

I lol'd at this too

* = Go away.

Congrats on 8000 :)
Nolite Timere
whiteflame
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:39:29 PM

Lesson 1: Read the arguments, and then brush them lightly aside. With logic!
Lesson 2: Bask in the resultant glory.

* = Go away.
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 11:47:23 PM
At 10/10/2014 9:38:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
I think you've set the bar too high for your 10,000 post

Easy solution: pretend to miss it.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:23:23 AM
Thanks for the shout-out!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:46:02 AM

I would consider staying if a certain 15 people on here suddenly dropped dead
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:58:50 AM
You may rise, my knight.

You are well respected by me as well.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 6:07:51 AM
Congrats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 6:46:10 AM

Holy crap, I can't believe that you included me... heh.
Thanks
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 11:06:56 AM
At 10/11/2014 1:46:02 AM, imabench wrote:

I would consider staying if a certain 15 people on here suddenly dropped dead

Care to list them? o3o

Thanks for the shoutout, Thett! I didn't think I wasn't going to be on there, to be honest. XD
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:00:50 PM
Those guys? I heard they suck.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
philochristos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:16:46 PM

Yay! I got a shout out!
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 2:27:29 PM
At 10/11/2014 2:16:46 PM, philochristos wrote:

Yay! I got a shout out!

you really should have a season 2 man. i miss yo show
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:22:11 PM
At 10/10/2014 11:50:25 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Objections

1. ya forgot envisage

I suppose I did. The same thing I said for Wylted can apply to him as well.

2. I AM YOUR APPRENTICE

You have to fight for it

3. I need to hear about this advice Roy gave you... 0.0

Lol. Sorry, it's our secret.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle