Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

welcome toanew member

shaniqualawyers013
Posts: 69
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 6:10:01 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 6:08:09 AM, Kahvan wrote:
) sheshouldbe on soon to post tits and make askbob a ham sammich

excellent
: At 4/11/2010 12:45:37 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
: Banker, stop being a creeper!

: At 4/11/2010 1:09:39 PM, banker wrote:
: Insert I have done that before I left high skool

: At 3/30/2010 6:44:38 AM, belle wrote:
: : At 3/29/2010 7:19:19 PM, wjmelements wrote:
: : I think I have an irregular heartbeat.
:
: you're going to die.
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:02:31 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?

honestly, no idea
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:03:11 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:02:31 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?

honestly, no idea

we are in a group together and where in the computer lab looking up stats for our debate and while this happened i showed her this site and she made a profile
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:03:44 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:02:31 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?

honestly, no idea

Your a good friend(jk)
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:05:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:03:44 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:02:31 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?

honestly, no idea

Your a good friend(jk)

we are not exactly friends just in the same group. i dont see her at all outside of school.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:05:20 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:03:44 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:02:31 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:01:24 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate. we are in a debate unit together and so I have introduced her to this site.

She's Christian, right?

honestly, no idea

Your a good friend(jk)

we are not exactly friends just in the same group. i dont see her at all outside of school.

T,T @ Kahvan.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:11:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.

dont worry, i am working on recruiting someone else. she is my sister, blood related (unlike the last annoying one)
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:14:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:11:15 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.

dont worry, i am working on recruiting someone else. she is my sister, blood related (unlike the last annoying one)

Is jodie16 your bride?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:15:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:14:38 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:11:15 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.

dont worry, i am working on recruiting someone else. she is my sister, blood related (unlike the last annoying one)

Is jodie16 your bride?

no.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:20:14 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:15:30 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:14:38 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:11:15 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.

dont worry, i am working on recruiting someone else. she is my sister, blood related (unlike the last annoying one)

Is jodie16 your bride?

no.

Ok, sorry, I just... felt like being special.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:30:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:14:38 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:11:15 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:09:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:07:44 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 10:06:51 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
T,T @ Kahvan.

???

T,T = crying.

dont worry, i am working on recruiting someone else. she is my sister, blood related (unlike the last annoying one)

Is jodie16 your bride?

Lol!
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:38:39 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
as soon as she sees all these posts she will prob leave again. or maybe she has seen them and already left -.- hopefully not, i will ask her tommorow in class
Marauder
Posts: 3,271
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:47:57 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
how would you evaluate her debate style?
strong on data?
debating perspective?
debating with emotion?
no emotion?
does she spell worse than even me?
sticks to strawmans?
doesnt know how to defend from ad homins but lets them distract her?
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 10:48:09 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 10:38:39 AM, Kahvan wrote:
as soon as she sees all these posts she will prob leave again. or maybe she has seen them and already left -.- hopefully not, i will ask her tommorow in class

Sorry, about that... Askbob's post prob.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 3:48:32 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate.

Your school bans Mormons? O_O
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Kahvan
Posts: 1,339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2010 7:29:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/12/2010 3:48:32 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:59:42 AM, Kahvan wrote:
At 4/12/2010 9:56:42 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Is she Mormon too?

nope, shes a classmate.

Your school bans Mormons? O_O

i am mormon and at that school O_O