Jump to topic:

666th post! Shoutouts and remarks

NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 6:00:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well... i was browsing amongst my profile and I happened to notice that I had acquired 666th posts. But then it came to me that my 666th post was about necroposting...
Reference: post #29 http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Hmmn... I am the necroposter!

Now, unlike most of the DDO commoners who celebrate at 500 (sorry Ajab <3), 1000, 2000, 8000 and so on... , I have decided to set this as a goalpost for my times here at DDO.

I will do some Shoutouts now... but I will do some later cus it is 23:30 right now and Im a lazy little sod... Also because im a beautiful fish who can't be out of water for more than 3 hours. Yes that's right. Im feeling so happy that I just told you my deepest secret.

Shoutouts:
Spencerjoyage14: Dearest Rebekah, you are by far my favourite (not favorite) person on DDO. You are such a good friend and I really really enjoy talking to you. You are an extremely good debator and I wish you good luck in your tourney. We have only known each other for 3 months but it feels like we were childhood friends. We have had some bumpy moments before, but each and every time, i feel like our friendship has gotten stronger. Heck, I've even gotten you to change how you say words such as Favour, trolley and petrol when talking to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you and that you mean a lot to me. Plus, you are sooo awesome and super kewl.

Ajabi: You are such a fun person to talk to. You have a great and interesting mind (perhaps even desirable...) and I heard the most awesome laugh ever- yours. That laugh was like so... Awesome and I like your happy and giddy personality (especially the one on thursday :) ).

Denny: You are such a nice person to talk to. I really enjoyed that hangout on Thursday, especially that conversation between you and me... even if I was talking about North Korea... and Pascal's Wager... You have an awesome personality and a great taste in Beanies- not to mention your awesome art skills :) I admire your friendship with Ajab and I hope that it shall stay strong. Hmmn... We should hangout more.

Marie: YOu are such an awesome person to talk to and you have such an inspiring personality. I really enjoy talking to you. I love your awesome awesome singing- especially your live performance of Let It Go on Thursday ^.^

Annie:
You are such a friendly person towards me and we get on well. You are a fun person to talk to on DDo and on G+. You are very funny and you have a great personality. I adore your relationship with Ennie, so adorable. #ENANNIE-FOREVER

Endark: You are a very friendly person to talk to. You are an immensely talented writer and I congratulate you for your success in Once Upon A DDO. I can't wait to be included in the second season ;P. *also read Annies part as well.

Thett
: We've only talked like once... maybe twice... but I could tell that you are a nice person and a talented debator. I totally remember when you rek'd Birdland in that live debate.

Blade-Of-Truth: You are an extremely good debator. You are a very nice and pleasant person to talk to. I admire your pro-activeness regarding your development of the voting council. I remember that you were my 3rd ever DDO debate opponent- * cough cough I lost.
MishapQueen: You are an awesome and nice person to talk to. I admire your liking for squirrels and I very much enjoyed our lovely little chat today :)

Linkish: You are soo cool. Like how does someone get Absinthe??? that's cray cray... Anyway- #DrinkingBuddies4EVER!

Its like midnight now... so i'll do the rest of the shoutouts tomorrow.
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
RevL8ion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 6:54:17 PM
At 10/11/2014 6:00:45 PM, NiamC wrote:

For the record, that was your 667th post. ;D
Check out my DDO FanFic! http://www.debate.org...

"Revelation is a tyrannical despot, not 13 years old." -max.wallace

"hehehehe...ahahaha....wahaha...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHA....pant...pant...pant...""...that's like sex for you, isn't it?" RevL8ion on DDO and FlyingForever on Skype

"Just remember that Yama is more powerful than you, little mortal." -Yama

"XD I like you, Rev. Maybe I won't kill you off right away." -Endark
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 8:41:32 PM
You're so sweet!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Ajabi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 10:28:46 PM
Well... i was browsing amongst my profile and I happened to notice that I had acquired 666th posts. But then it came to me that my 666th post was about necroposting...

Now, unlike most of the DDO commoners who celebrate at 500 (sorry Ajab <3), 1000, 2000, 8000 and so on... , I have decided to set this as a goalpost for my times here at DDO.

I will do some Shoutouts now... but I will do some later cus it is 23:30 right now and Im a lazy little sod... Also because im a beautiful fish who can't be out of water for more than 3 hours. Yes that's right. Im feeling so happy that I just told you my deepest secret.

Shoutouts:
Spencerjoyage14: Dearest Rebekah, you are by far my favourite (not favorite) person on DDO. You are such a good friend and I really really enjoy talking to you. You are an extremely good debator and I wish you good luck in your tourney. We have only known each other for 3 months but it feels like we were childhood friends. We have had some bumpy moments before, but each and every time, i feel like our friendship has gotten stronger. Heck, I've even gotten you to change how you say words such as Favour, trolley and petrol when talking to me. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you and that you mean a lot to me. Plus, you are sooo awesome and super kewl.

Ajabi: You are such a fun person to talk to. You have a great and interesting mind (perhaps even desirable...) and I heard the most awesome laugh ever- yours. That laugh was like so... Awesome and I like your happy and giddy personality (especially the one on thursday :) ).

Denny: You are such a nice person to talk to. I really enjoyed that hangout on Thursday, especially that conversation between you and me... even if I was talking about North Korea... and Pascal's Wager... You have an awesome personality and a great taste in Beanies- not to mention your awesome art skills :) I admire your friendship with Ajab and I hope that it shall stay strong. Hmmn... We should hangout more.

Marie: YOu are such an awesome person to talk to and you have such an inspiring personality. I really enjoy talking to you. I love your awesome awesome singing- especially your live performance of Let It Go on Thursday ^.^

Annie:
You are such a friendly person towards me and we get on well. You are a fun person to talk to on DDo and on G+. You are very funny and you have a great personality. I adore your relationship with Ennie, so adorable. #ENANNIE-FOREVER

Endark: You are a very friendly person to talk to. You are an immensely talented writer and I congratulate you for your success in Once Upon A DDO. I can't wait to be included in the second season ;P. *also read Annies part as well.

Thett
: We've only talked like once... maybe twice... but I could tell that you are a nice person and a talented debator. I totally remember when you rek'd Birdland in that live debate.

Blade-Of-Truth: You are an extremely good debator. You are a very nice and pleasant person to talk to. I admire your pro-activeness regarding your development of the voting council. I remember that you were my 3rd ever DDO debate opponent- * cough cough I lost.
MishapQueen: You are an awesome and nice person to talk to. I admire your liking for squirrels and I very much enjoyed our lovely little chat today :)

Linkish: You are soo cool. Like how does someone get Absinthe??? that's cray cray... Anyway- #DrinkingBuddies4EVER!

Thank you Niam. <3 <3 My mind is desirable 0_O....no homo pls :P <3 :*
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 3:55:18 AM
At 10/11/2014 10:28:46 PM, Ajabi wrote:

Shoutouts:

Annie:

Thett

Thank you Niam. <3 <3 My mind is desirable 0_O....no homo pls :P <3 :*

Your my homo! Xp
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 3:57:27 AM

Shoutouts:

Annie:

Thett

#Drinkingbuddies4EVER! I'll never forget you ever Niam!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
NiamC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:20:35 PM
Um yeah... I was writing the rest of the shoutouts but then I hit the back button and now I lost it all...
Long story short, I can't be bothered to write it all out again...

Basically- anybody I have talked to on Debate.org , I will probably like you and that you are awesome.

Yeah... Stay gold, yo
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~
Niam est amor, vita Niam
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~