Jump to topic:

DDO Fan Fiction Sticky

airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 1:50:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because of the large amount of fan fiction that has been written, I felt it was finally time to better organize it for the convenience of its readers. So all the fan fiction that I could find has now been posted here:

(in the entertainment stickies)

http://www.debate.org...

If I missed anything, misplaced something, or made an error of some type, let me know.

If you write a fan fiction and would like it to be placed in the sticky, let me know. Similarly, if you add an episode to an already existing post, let me know to add it.

I'd like to thank EndarkenedRationalist for his help with this.

I'd also like to thank all of our authors: Imabench, Daytonanerd, Jonbonbon, EndarkenedRationalist, NiqashMotawadi3, Zaradi, and RevL8ion.

So the only thing remaining is to ask, who is going to write DDO 24? And can I be jack Bauer?
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 1:57:00 PM
wow, i did not think i wrote 38 episodes of that o_O
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:20:15 PM
Um thetts pirate fanfictions?
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:25:11 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:20:15 PM, thett3 wrote:

Maybe if you finished them/I believed you would finish them (as in Rev's case)......
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:25:35 PM

Sorry I missed those... PM me the links
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:26:09 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:25:11 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Maybe if you finished them/I believed you would finish them (as in Rev's case)......

Okay. I will make one final conclusion in order to get my fanfictions in all their glory stickied. But be prepared endark, be prepared...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:26:42 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:25:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Haha don't worry Max. I'll PM them to you when I'm finished
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:27:19 PM
At 10/12/2014 1:50:29 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
Because of the large amount of fan fiction that has been written, I felt it was finally time to better organize it for the convenience of its readers. So all the fan fiction that I could find has now been posted here:

If I missed anything, misplaced something, or made an error of some type, let me know.

If you write a fan fiction and would like it to be placed in the sticky, let me know. Similarly, if you add an episode to an already existing post, let me know to add it.

I'd also like to thank all of our authors: Imabench, Daytonanerd, Jonbonbon, EndarkenedRationalist, NiqashMotawadi3, Zaradi, and RevL8ion.

So the only thing remaining is to ask, who is going to write DDO 24? And can I be jack Bauer?

Aww thanks, I'm glad to be one of the names . And shabbat shalom.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:27:31 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:26:09 PM, thett3 wrote:

Okay. I will make one final conclusion in order to get my fanfictions in all their glory stickied. But be prepared endark, be prepared...

But...
but you already...
Wolf of Wall Street?
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:28:19 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:26:42 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/12/2014 2:25:35 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Haha don't worry Max. I'll PM them to you when I'm finished

Sounds good
Debate.org Moderator
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:29:36 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:27:19 PM, Roukezian wrote:

Aww thanks, I'm glad to be one of the names . And shabbat shalom.

No problem, and thanks... let me know if you add any more episodes and I'll be sure to add them.
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:34:35 PM

DAMNIT, RATIONALMADMAN, WHERE IS THE MULTI?!? WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TlME!
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:36:00 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:34:35 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

lol

I really hope you consider writing the 24 fan fic...
Debate.org Moderator
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 2:48:01 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:27:31 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/12/2014 2:26:09 PM, thett3 wrote:

But...
but you already...
Wolf of Wall Street?

Lol. I found where I had saved my rough draft of it that I never posted so with a few tweaks it should be done soonish.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 5:05:20 PM

If you find mine could you post those, I'm looking for them right now I think there's three chapters.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 5:06:56 PM
At 10/12/2014 5:05:20 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

If you find mine could you post those, I'm looking for them right now I think there's three chapters.

I actually looked for yours to send them but couldn't find them. Sorry. :-(
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 5:10:06 PM
At 10/12/2014 5:05:20 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

Send them to me in a PM and I'll be happy to post them
Debate.org Moderator
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 6:43:21 PM
At 10/12/2014 2:36:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

lol

The following takes place between midnight and 1:00am, on the day of the DDO Presidential Primary.

Events occur in fake-time.

Airmax woke up to a sharp bang - from his years of experience, he knew the sound well. He, in one swift motion practiced many times, rolled out of bed and grabbed the pistol he kept in the nightstand next to him. Although it had been years since he had been in danger, he didn't take any chances. It was already loaded, so Airmax needed only to pull the trigger to kill whoever was raiding his house. It was easy for him to determine where the gunshot he heard was placed - all the lights in the house were out, along with the alarm clock he kept by his bed (which was, obviously, in 24-hour military time mode).

"If the first shot was made to cut the power, two things can be known - that these villains aren't smart enough to stay silent, and that they aren't stupid enough to think that they could take me on in full lighting."

He had one priority - he had to make sure that whoever was outside didn't get to his daughter, Thett. He had been willing to sacrifice his life over and over again for her to just be safe - he wasn't about to let her be taken away from him now. As he slowly exited his bedroom, with only the light from a small flashlight to illuminate the hallway, he caught a glimpse of a running figure. It had ran from Thett's room into the hallway's bathroom, the door of which it closed immediately afterwards.

Max started down the hall, only to be shot at a flurry of bullets. He dodged out of the way, into a side-closet built into the wall. He yelled out "Who the hell are you?!?", only to hear his sweet Thett's voice coming from her bedroom, the very same bedroom from which the bullets came.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought you were one of them! Oh god, did I hit you?"

"No, I'm okay. I'll clear the house - check your fire."

"I saw a man run into the bathroom, but no others. Be careful, Daddie."

Max, thanking God that he wasn't, after all he had been through, killed by his own daughter's mistake, hurried down the hallway to the bathroom. He yelled at the door, "I don't know who you are or what you want, but, if, when I open this door, you don't have your hands on your head, I WILL shoot you."

Max began counting down.

"3."

"2."

"1."

As the door swung open, he heard the whimpering of a small child - a little boy was there, curled up in the bathtub. Before he could realize that, if this child didn't have a gun, there must be others in the house, he felt a club making contact with the back of his head.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 6:43:51 PM
I'm leaning towards that being total tosh, but what can ya do
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
TheBookRevOlution
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 6:45:15 PM
At 10/12/2014 6:43:51 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
I'm leaning towards that being total tosh, but what can ya do

Omg. That was amazing!
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 6:46:02 PM
At 10/12/2014 6:43:21 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 10/12/2014 2:36:00 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

lol

The following takes place between midnight and 1:00am, on the day of the DDO Presidential Primary.

Events occur in fake-time.

Airmax woke up to a sharp bang - from his years of experience, he knew the sound well. He, in one swift motion practiced many times, rolled out of bed and grabbed the pistol he kept in the nightstand next to him. Although it had been years since he had been in danger, he didn't take any chances. It was already loaded, so Airmax needed only to pull the trigger to kill whoever was raiding his house. It was easy for him to determine where the gunshot he heard was placed - all the lights in the house were out, along with the alarm clock he kept by his bed (which was, obviously, in 24-hour military time mode).

"If the first shot was made to cut the power, two things can be known - that these villains aren't smart enough to stay silent, and that they aren't stupid enough to think that they could take me on in full lighting."

He had one priority - he had to make sure that whoever was outside didn't get to his daughter, Thett. He had been willing to sacrifice his life over and over again for her to just be safe - he wasn't about to let her be taken away from him now. As he slowly exited his bedroom, with only the light from a small flashlight to illuminate the hallway, he caught a glimpse of a running figure. It had ran from Thett's room into the hallway's bathroom, the door of which it closed immediately afterwards.

Max started down the hall, only to be shot at a flurry of bullets. He dodged out of the way, into a side-closet built into the wall. He yelled out "Who the hell are you?!?", only to hear his sweet Thett's voice coming from her bedroom, the very same bedroom from which the bullets came.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought you were one of them! Oh god, did I hit you?"

"No, I'm okay. I'll clear the house - check your fire."

"I saw a man run into the bathroom, but no others. Be careful, Daddie."

Max, thanking God that he wasn't, after all he had been through, killed by his own daughter's mistake, hurried down the hallway to the bathroom. He yelled at the door, "I don't know who you are or what you want, but, if, when I open this door, you don't have your hands on your head, I WILL shoot you."

Max began counting down.

"3."

"2."

"1."

As the door swung open, he heard the whimpering of a small child - a little boy was there, curled up in the bathtub. Before he could realize that, if this child didn't have a gun, there must be others in the house, he felt a club making contact with the back of his head.

Awesome! I can't wait for episode 2
Debate.org Moderator