Jump to topic:

Pirates, the epic conclusion

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:26:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Yes, this is like 6 months late. Whatever. The exciting conclusion about my story that's (mostly) about how amazing I am.

Episodes 1 & 2: http://www.debate.org...

Episodes 3 & 4: http://www.debate.org...

Episode 5: http://www.debate.org...

Bsh awoke to find himself tied to a chair in what was presumably a basement, lit by only a single light bulb protruding from the roof. "Arr, where am I?" he said aloud. Bsh didn"t remember how or why he had been knocked out, or to how long he was out but everything f*cking hurt.

A drop of water fell from the roof and hit Bsh in the face. This caused the memories to flood back. The mission. The fight with Airmax. And oh God, YYW. "If I"m here, captured, that can only mean one thing. Sh!t."

----------

"Classic, wake up. Now. Do NOT go to sleep" Zaradi"s voice was saying. But Classic didn"t want to wake up. He was having a really nice rest after"after whatever had happened to make him so tired. It was so confusing, all Classic really remembered was pain and Zaradi dragging him away from"a sword fight? Oh, the battle. They must have lost if he was being dragged away. Bobbert tried to rouse himself but the dizziness in his head was so acute that he wasn"t sure he could do"

Suddenly a sledgehammer hit Classic in the face and he went flying. At least that"s what it felt like. Bobbert opened his eyes to see Zaradi standing over him, fist clenched and cocked, ready to hit him again yelling "Do not die on us, we need every available sword and that"s is an ORDER Mr. ClassicRobert"

"My"my head"

"Yeah, you got banged up pretty badly. Can you stand?"

"I"I think so." Classic stood up. His last clear memory was of a snarling, bearded man in a tricorner hat about to gut him with a dagger before Zaradi picked him up and literally flung him into the ocean. After that, something rammed his head and everything was blurry except for Zaradi carrying him out with someone else.

"Where is everyone?" Classic asked dumbly.

"Use your imagination boy." Zaradi snapped.

"Where is Oryus? YYW? Angelofdeath? Darkkermit?"

"Dead, missing, dead, dead."

"GCL?"

"I"m pretty sure I saw her get captured."

"Charleslb?"

"I"m not sure".

"Oh my God, where is Thett3?"

"I"m right here lad". And there he emerged from the trees, long scratches along his exposed chest, and a large dent in his crown. His blonde hair was tousled and he looked weary but Classic had never been so happy to see anyone in his life.

"I"m right here, and Zaradi is about to die" And with that Thett3 threw his jeweled dagger at Zaradi, who quickly dodged it and threw his in return. Thett3 must have lost his sword on the beach because he grabbed a pole of bamboo and tried to use it as a quarterstaff to smack Zaradi, who did the same thing and they both broke their makeshift weapons in one swing.

"Guys, what are you doing?!" Classic yelled

"A good captain doesn"t leave his crew." Thett3 snarled "Zaradi snuck up behind me and hit my head. I could tell it was him carrying me out."

"You know where my loyalties lie Thett. My orders were to accomplish the mission at all costs, and that meant keeping you alive as you"re the only one who knows what Lucky"s mansion is like inside"you know, except our presumably dead "highly trained strike team". Guess that master plan wasn"t all that great after all, was it Thett? Nice going, I"m sure you"re--." Zaradi was cut off by a glare from Thett that would make a lesser man shrivel up and die just from it"s intensity.

"How do you intend to defeat Lucky"s forces with three men Zaradi?"

Zaradi gave a very thettesque smirk. "I have a plan."

----------

Mikal was jolted out of his unconscious state by the sounds of pain. Blackvoid was strapped to a chair on the ceiling, and a man in a suit wearing a yarmulke swinging at him with a briefcase and somehow standing on the ceiling. Standing on the ceiling"what?

Then Mikal looked at his legs and realized he was hanging upside down in what appeared to be a dungeon.

"Talk!" The man snarled, smacking Blackvoid in the face with his briefcase.

"I told you man, I don"t know what you"re talking about!"

"That"s impossible, you"My Lord!" The man cut himself off to bow down to an imposing bald figure who entered the room. He was wearing a robe, carried three swords, and his hands were encased in MMA gloves. He looked vaguely familiar to Mikal but the pain in his head and being hung upside down kept him from putting his finger on it just then.

"On your feet, Bluesteel." The man said in a deep, deadly voice. "We have need of your talents elsewhere right now."

"Of course, My Lord."

Bluesteel exited the room.

"Tell me, do you know you I am?"

"Of course we do, you traitor! You filthy little"" Blackvoid was cut off as the man punched him in the face. His chair was bolted to the floor, but the mans punch was so strong that the force of it literally tore the chair from the ground with Blackvoid still in it, slammed into the wall, and stayed smashed there for several seconds before, ever so slowly, sinking to the floor. Blackvoid was unconscious"Mikal hoped unconscious and not dead.

Mikal had seen a punch like that before, somewhere. He racked his brain, but it was all foggy with the blood loss and the pain. Despite all of the blood rushing to his head, when Mikal realized where he had seen it before his face went deathly white. That had been the knock out blow in the final round of the 2014 world leaders smash down that sent Vladimir Putin flying and face planting onto a world map on the wall, his teeth knocked out right on Crimea. Ex president TUF, too, was on the side of the enemy.

"You know so little." TUF said bitterly. "So, so little. "

----------

"I could kill you now if I wanted to." The man said, holding a blue blade to Bsh"s throat. "I could, but I"m not gonna. And that"s because you"re going to tell me everything you know. You"re going to tell me who you"re working for, and who sent you, and what you know because if you don"t I will make very bad things happen to you. Are we clear?"

Bsh said nothing, earning him a briefcase to the face.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. Watch this and learn, whiteflame."

The man brought out a blowtorch as his younger apprentice, who nodded vigorously, watched.

Fear gripped his heart and Bsh realized that they were, to quote Marsellus Wallace, planning to get "medieval on [his] asss". And then he saw something that made his spirits leap.

So swift was the blow that Whiteflame didn"t even feel a thing before slipping off into unconsciousness.

The blue knife was withdrawn from Bsh"s throat as the man turned around.

"YYW."

"Bluesteel". YYW responded. He looked a mess, three long scratches on his bare chest and an enormous hole in his left shoulder. His entire body was absolutely covered with cuts and his chest had was looked to be a gunshot wound. Bsh was shocked he could even walk in this condition.

Bsh had never seen this man before in his life nor had he heard of the name bluesteel, but it was clear from the frosty glances exchanged that these two had history.

The two men began to stalk each other in a circular motion like jungle cats preparing to pounce.

"Face it, YYW. I won fair and square."

"If by fair and square you mean completely unfairly, sure."

"Fool. You really think you outweighed?"

Outweighed"what?

"It"s time to settle this like men bluesteel."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:28:00 PM
"Very well." With that, bluesteel tore off his suit to reveal a sweatervest underneath. He put on a pair of round, horned rim glasses and began to speak lightening fast:

"Ourfirstcontentionisinherencytheplanisnotinthestatusquobecause"

"We"re here to fight, not re enact that policy debate round Blue" YYW said and with that he took a massive swing at him. Bluesteel blocked the blow with his briefcase, but YYW swept his legs out from under him. Before Bluesteel could get back up YYW knocked him out with a blow from his sword which Bsh noticed was broken and jagged.

YYW cut Bsh free, and then collapsed. Before falling into darkness, he managed to get out one word: "Run."

--------

Thett stumbled before falling beneath a large tree. His crown had been lost and his kingly robes were in tatters. His six pack was barely visible beneath a copious amount of blood.

Thett hung his head and began to cry, the wind carrying his sobs.

Within 10 minutes, the first guard arrived. It was not long after that that almost the entire army had assembled, watching in shock as the esteemed leader of the pirates buried his head in his hands and sobbed like a toddler.

Lucky himself arrived 5 minutes after that, his Rabbit suit stained with what appeared to be blood.

Lucky grabbed Thetts hair in his hand and yanked his face from his palms.

"You will come with me and you will do it now."

Suddenly Thett stopped sobbing. From the tree covered in leaves and twigs, Classic and Zaradi jumped. Before anyone could react, they had two swords at Lucky"s throat. "I don"t think so." Thett said with a smirk. "It seems we are at an impasse, Lucky. Release my crew and bring us to our ship and you shall be spared."

"Thett you moron. If I had known it was you this whole thing would"ve been handled very differently" Lucky said. He gestured to the shoreline which was barely visible, but in the distance a red, scuttled ship could be seen. "Tell your goons to remove my mask."

Thett hesitated before signaling Classic to tear off Lucky"s bunny mask.

All three of the men gasped. It was Mestari.

"Well"this changes things." Thett said, for once dumbfounded. Wordlessly, the trio followed Mestari back to the palace.

--------

Mestari had been a prominent politician who was an endless advocate for ending corporate welfare and destroying the military industrial complex. He was also a good friend of Thetts before he had vanished in a tragic boating accident a few years back.

So many questions needed to be asked.

The first question was asked not by Thett however, but by Mestari.

"How much do you trust these two men, Thett?" Mestari asked, gesturing to Zaradi and Classic.

"With my life. " Thett replied.

"Not good enough. Come with me."

Thett was led into a room on the left, while the other two were left in the atrium.

Thett was motioned to sit down, which he did.

"This isn"t an easy conversation to have, Thett. So hard in fact that I"m getting the master himself to explain." Mestari said something cryptic into a handheld radio and within five minutes a man appeared. He was medium sized and looked exactly like a Hispanic Alex Jones.

"Hello." The man said, extending a hand. "My name is GeoLaureate8"

And thus Thett was told of the whole, sorry tale. Mestari"s boat had been sunk in the North Atlantic rather dramatically by a US battleship recommissioned for the sole purpose of sinking Mestari, but by the grace of God Geo"s spies had got wind of the plot and managed to rescue him just before he froze to death. It was during his long recovery that Geo taught Mestari the way the world really worked. How Mestari was being targeted because he dared to speak out against the military industrial complex. How the state was actually controlled by special interests and wealthy, reptilian puppet masters. That democracy was, in essence, a God that failed. And then Geo explained to Mestari how a resistance was being formed. Dozens of disillusioned politicians including former presidents TUF and Airmax had jumped at the occasion to join Geo when they were offered and Geo was slowly taking over the government from the inside out. Until someone talked. Immediately, the government was shut down under the guise of a Republican refusal to fund Obamacare but the real reason was so that the reptile people could purge from the government those who were disloyal.

Airmax and TUF were driven from Washington although Airmax was replaced by his secret evil identical twin brother named Bladerunner. Most of their other allies, low level bureaucratic turn coats, were simply executed and the rebellion was exiled onto this small island although a few holdouts had managed to survive in secret. Geo told how how the government had created the fake pirate lord "Lucky Luciano" to justify their excursions into this area that was riddled with actual pirates to stomp out the resistance and how when this became too costly they resorted to hiring mercenaries like Thett"s crew to do their dirty work for him. Finally they told him how the military would never allow any pirate crew to sail under the US flag if it didn"t have an informant loyal to the military in its ranks.

This caused Thett to storm out of the room.

"ZARADI!"

But Zaradi was gone. An unconscious Classicrobert and two dead guards were all that remained in the Atrium. Zaradi must"ve realized what Thett was being told and fled. Zaradi had been a Navy Seal assigned to the pirate crew but Thett had never for even a moment doubted his loyalty"a foolish mistake. Thett contained his rage and asked Mestari, calmly, if he could use his phone.

-------

Royal awoke to find herself at Endarks house. Maybe all of that alcohol wasn"t such a good idea"her head felt like it had been hit with a sledgehammer.

Endark was sitting across from her dressed in a surprisingly casual getup compared to his usual lovable flamboyance, donning an oversized Navy T shirt and nike shorts. He looked like a patriotic sorority girl, except he was a boy. Never before had Royal realized just how muscular Endark was, covered as he usually was with his many otufits. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and saw with a start that Seventh was also there. She was dressed in Camo. What?

"Hello Royal" Seventh. "Just know, this isn"t personal."

Seventh drew a gun. Before Royal could even react, she pointed it at her head. A gunshot went off. Seventh crumpled to the ground.

From behind her, a person dressed in all black robes who looked almost like a Ninja withdrew a vintage Colt revolver and pointed it at Endark, but he was too fast and backflipped through the window and vanished into the night.

"We have to get out of here NOW!" The Ninja said in a feminine voice.

"Who"who are you?" Royal asked, struggling to keep up with the Ninja as they sprinted through Endarks suburban subdivision.

"I am debatability, Thetts apprentice. He called me and told me to find you and get you to safety wherever you were. I guess your "friends" Endark and Seventh were government agents sent to keep an eye on you in case Thett betrayed them."

Royal stopped. "Nothing about that could possibly be true. I"M Thetts apprentice, not you and Endark and Seventh were students there long before I was sent there"and Thett is working for the government. Why would they try to kill me?"

"Okay, no. I"m Thetts real apprentice. You"ve never even been pirating. But anyway, that"s a mystery to figure out later. Right now we have to focus on getting out of here alive."

"Where are we going?"

"Where? To join the rebellion, silly. To fight for freedom."
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:28:36 PM
Yeah, I purposely left it unresolved and didn't explain the fate of many characters (did YYW die or jsut pass out?) so I can pick it back up if I ever want to. and do whatever I want But for now"

THE END.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:28:38 PM
At 10/12/2014 4:26:23 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yes, this is like 6 months late. Whatever. The exciting conclusion about my story that's (mostly) about how amazing I am.

Episodes 1 & 2: http://www.debate.org...

Episodes 3 & 4: http://www.debate.org...

Episode 5: http://www.debate.org...

Bsh awoke to find himself tied to a chair in what was presumably a basement, lit by only a single light bulb protruding from the roof. "Arr, where am I?" he said aloud. Bsh didn"t remember how or why he had been knocked out, or to how long he was out but everything f*cking hurt.

A drop of water fell from the roof and hit Bsh in the face. This caused the memories to flood back. The mission. The fight with Airmax. And oh God, YYW. "If I"m here, captured, that can only mean one thing. Sh!t."

----------

"Classic, wake up. Now. Do NOT go to sleep" Zaradi"s voice was saying. But Classic didn"t want to wake up. He was having a really nice rest after"after whatever had happened to make him so tired. It was so confusing, all Classic really remembered was pain and Zaradi dragging him away from"a sword fight? Oh, the battle. They must have lost if he was being dragged away. Bobbert tried to rouse himself but the dizziness in his head was so acute that he wasn"t sure he could do"

Suddenly a sledgehammer hit Classic in the face and he went flying. At least that"s what it felt like. Bobbert opened his eyes to see Zaradi standing over him, fist clenched and cocked, ready to hit him again yelling "Do not die on us, we need every available sword and that"s is an ORDER Mr. ClassicRobert"

"My"my head"

"Yeah, you got banged up pretty badly. Can you stand?"

"I"I think so." Classic stood up. His last clear memory was of a snarling, bearded man in a tricorner hat about to gut him with a dagger before Zaradi picked him up and literally flung him into the ocean. After that, something rammed his head and everything was blurry except for Zaradi carrying him out with someone else.

"Where is everyone?" Classic asked dumbly.

"Use your imagination boy." Zaradi snapped.

"Where is Oryus? YYW? Angelofdeath? Darkkermit?"

"Dead, missing, dead, dead."

"GCL?"

"I"m pretty sure I saw her get captured."

"Charleslb?"

"I"m not sure".

"Oh my God, where is Thett3?"

"I"m right here lad". And there he emerged from the trees, long scratches along his exposed chest, and a large dent in his crown. His blonde hair was tousled and he looked weary but Classic had never been so happy to see anyone in his life.

"I"m right here, and Zaradi is about to die" And with that Thett3 threw his jeweled dagger at Zaradi, who quickly dodged it and threw his in return. Thett3 must have lost his sword on the beach because he grabbed a pole of bamboo and tried to use it as a quarterstaff to smack Zaradi, who did the same thing and they both broke their makeshift weapons in one swing.

"Guys, what are you doing?!" Classic yelled

"A good captain doesn"t leave his crew." Thett3 snarled "Zaradi snuck up behind me and hit my head. I could tell it was him carrying me out."

"You know where my loyalties lie Thett. My orders were to accomplish the mission at all costs, and that meant keeping you alive as you"re the only one who knows what Lucky"s mansion is like inside"you know, except our presumably dead "highly trained strike team". Guess that master plan wasn"t all that great after all, was it Thett? Nice going, I"m sure you"re--." Zaradi was cut off by a glare from Thett that would make a lesser man shrivel up and die just from it"s intensity.

"How do you intend to defeat Lucky"s forces with three men Zaradi?"

Zaradi gave a very thettesque smirk. "I have a plan."

----------

Mikal was jolted out of his unconscious state by the sounds of pain. Blackvoid was strapped to a chair on the ceiling, and a man in a suit wearing a yarmulke swinging at him with a briefcase and somehow standing on the ceiling. Standing on the ceiling"what?

Then Mikal looked at his legs and realized he was hanging upside down in what appeared to be a dungeon.

"Talk!" The man snarled, smacking Blackvoid in the face with his briefcase.

"I told you man, I don"t know what you"re talking about!"

"That"s impossible, you"My Lord!" The man cut himself off to bow down to an imposing bald figure who entered the room. He was wearing a robe, carried three swords, and his hands were encased in MMA gloves. He looked vaguely familiar to Mikal but the pain in his head and being hung upside down kept him from putting his finger on it just then.

"On your feet, Bluesteel." The man said in a deep, deadly voice. "We have need of your talents elsewhere right now."

"Of course, My Lord."

Bluesteel exited the room.

"Tell me, do you know you I am?"

"Of course we do, you traitor! You filthy little"" Blackvoid was cut off as the man punched him in the face. His chair was bolted to the floor, but the mans punch was so strong that the force of it literally tore the chair from the ground with Blackvoid still in it, slammed into the wall, and stayed smashed there for several seconds before, ever so slowly, sinking to the floor. Blackvoid was unconscious"Mikal hoped unconscious and not dead.

Mikal had seen a punch like that before, somewhere. He racked his brain, but it was all foggy with the blood loss and the pain. Despite all of the blood rushing to his head, when Mikal realized where he had seen it before his face went deathly white. That had been the knock out blow in the final round of the 2014 world leaders smash down that sent Vladimir Putin flying and face planting onto a world map on the wall, his teeth knocked out right on Crimea. Ex president TUF, too, was on the side of the enemy.

"You know so little." TUF said bitterly. "So, so little. "

----------

"I could kill you now if I wanted to." The man said, holding a blue blade to Bsh"s throat. "I could, but I"m not gonna. And that"s because you"re going to tell me everything you know. You"re going to tell me who you"re working for, and who sent you, and what you know because if you don"t I will make very bad things happen to you. Are we clear?"

Bsh said nothing, earning him a briefcase to the face.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. Watch this and learn, whiteflame."

The man brought out a blowtorch as his younger apprentice, who nodded vigorously, watched.

Fear gripped his heart and Bsh realized that they were, to quote Marsellus Wallace, planning to get "medieval on [his] asss". And then he saw something that made his spirits leap.

So swift was the blow that Whiteflame didn"t even feel a thing before slipping off into unconsciousness.

The blue knife was withdrawn from Bsh"s throat as the man turned around.

"YYW."

"Bluesteel". YYW responded. He looked a mess, three long scratches on his bare chest and an enormous hole in his left shoulder. His entire body was absolutely covered with cuts and his chest had was looked to be a gunshot wound. Bsh was shocked he could even walk in this condition.

Bsh had never seen this man before in his life nor had he heard of the name bluesteel, but it was clear from the frosty glances exchanged that these two had history.

The two men began to stalk each other in a circular motion like jungle cats preparing to pounce.

"Face it, YYW. I won fair and square."

"If by fair and square you mean completely unfairly, sure."

"Fool. You really think you outweighed?"

Outweighed"what?

"It"s time to settle this like men bluesteel."

~thunderous applause~
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:34:13 PM
At 10/12/2014 4:28:36 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yeah, I purposely left it unresolved and didn't explain the fate of many characters (did YYW die or jsut pass out?) so I can pick it back up if I ever want to. and do whatever I want But for now"

THE END.

Well, I'm apparently a ninja, so I can't complain. :-)
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 4:54:47 PM
At 10/12/2014 4:34:13 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/12/2014 4:28:36 PM, thett3 wrote:

THE END.

Well, I'm apparently a ninja, so I can't complain. :-)

Like naruto :p
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Gump
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 7:05:45 PM
To Long Didn't Read, if you cant write a movie plot in less than 3 sentences, don't try!
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/12/2014 7:44:11 PM
At 10/12/2014 7:05:45 PM, Gump wrote:
To Long Didn't Read, if you cant write a movie plot in less than 3 sentences, don't try!

Deal.

Thett is bad@ss pirate. Thett invades island and gets destroyed. Thett finds out his enemies are actually in the right and that he'd been duped by the government. To be continued.

DAMN! That was four sentences. Oh well.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 9:58:40 AM
Bump
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9

http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 10:31:55 AM
excellent series. Not quite as good as ER's series, but still quite good.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 12:39:25 AM
At 10/13/2014 10:31:55 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

thanks, spaceking. And yeah, nothing compares the Endark--he's quite the author. He really should write a book
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 10:54:45 AM
This was great.

(P.S. - YYW had better not die.)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 11:08:42 AM
At 10/14/2014 12:39:25 AM, thett3 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 10:31:55 AM, 9spaceking wrote:

thanks, spaceking. And yeah, nothing compares the Endark--he's quite the author. He really should write a book

XD
Written two, working on a third.