Jump to topic:

Sumachi

vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:13:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Assuming that there isn't a user named Sumachi (with numbers), I am going to be writing a story of my own (not a fan fiction but my own story), that can be classified as fan fiction if you want.

It will take into account actual personality's of debaters as far as I can perceive from them and may contain some love relations but that will be an undertone to the fundamentals of the story.

Pilot episode plot:
Sumachi is a corporation that deals in drugs but, up front, is a paper and card manufacturing business. The plot revolves around three individuals who happen to discover the drug aspect of the corporation all int heir own ways, within the same week, end up talking to each other and by the end of Friday had realized that the other 2 knew. They agree to expose the drug side of it and take Sumachi down together for moral reasons but when discussing who should snitch, no one wants it to be them. What is funny is that someone who works for the drug side of it gets asked to help them expose the drug side of it to a fifth individual who they are sure will snitch on the drug side of it without any of them being attached to the exposure of it. What happens from there on and out is what is interesting.

If you wish to sign up to the story, please identify whether you are on the drug, paper, both or law enforcement side of the matter. I may allocate some people who are less sure of what they wish to be as family members, or outside friends of the characters.

Note that there will not necessarily be any truly 'main' characters as the drugs bosses and police/detectives become just as significant later on. In addition a couple of characters will appear as high rankers of a rival drug cartel far superior in resources and power to Subachi but with an aversion to violent means of dispute.

This is not going to be like breaking bad because it's far more on the other side of things than breaking bad was but it may have elements of the series.

Sex, murder, rape and such will be present but will not be graphically explained very often for purposes of keeping it DDO-friendly.

I am not writing this for commercially gain but if I catch someone making money off of this story, especially if they name the damn thing Subachi I will be willing to prosecute.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:31:14 AM
I'm in and you have my full permission to make me a rapist as long s I don't do drugs. I think drugs are immoral.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:56:05 AM
try hard is trying too hard
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 11:34:44 AM
At 10/13/2014 3:31:14 AM, Wylted wrote:
I'm in and you have my full permission to make me a rapist as long s I don't do drugs. I think drugs are immoral.

are you willing to be involved with the manufacture of them as long as you do not do them?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 12:06:37 PM
At 10/13/2014 11:34:44 AM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:31:14 AM, Wylted wrote:

are you willing to be involved with the manufacture of them as long as you do not do them?

Yes, but don't make me a minority.

I know it's unusual for Caucasians to be involved in the manufacture and distribution of drugs (outside of the CIA) but I'm sure you can work it into the story.

Also give me an asain mail order bride as a wife who I love but always suspect is a DEA plant.