Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Conversations for days!!!!

Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well I want to get off topic about a lot of stuff and just talk to a multitude of people.

So I declare this a random thread to spark trolling conversations and everything! Let's go people hup to it.

If your having trouble picking something to talk about, then I shall provide a small list of odd topics. Please derail topics at any moments notice.

First I would like to say I'm almost at 3,000 ELO huzzah such a low number!
In my honest opinion I think that lion king was a better movie then frozen. Sorry bench pal but it's true! No denying it.

Does anybody like pancakes?

Fourth I'm going to replay to everyone in this thread, it may take time but I will do it!

Also I want to mention that I fly out of Germany tomorrow any suggestions on what to do tonight?

Ok and I drank this delicious wine today that was made from frozen grapes, called ice wine it was amazing!

Ok let's go people topics up let's have fun!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:01:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
pew pew pew dammmmmmmmmmm
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:07:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)

You seem so cheery. Is it the pancakes you ate?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:08:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:07:39 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)

You seem so cheery. Is it the pancakes you ate?

Yes.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:09:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:08:30 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:07:39 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)

You seem so cheery. Is it the pancakes you ate?

Yes.

Delicious pancakes. I believe waffles may be better though.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:09:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:09:14 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:08:30 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:07:39 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)

You seem so cheery. Is it the pancakes you ate?

Yes.

Delicious pancakes. I believe waffles may be better though.

kfc
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/13/2014 4:11:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/13/2014 4:09:41 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:09:14 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:08:30 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:07:39 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:06:36 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:04:08 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 4:02:14 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:59:34 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:56:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/13/2014 3:53:31 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

There's a misc subforum for a reason. :)

I was hoping you'd post first in here, you will be the main attraction in this thread, loads of people eat popcorn and watch you spam posts all over the place!

Not exactly sure if you understood the point I made.
I don't care about your point. Stop stalking me. I am under the impression that your Isis and I will report you to the Feds.

Go ahead. :)

You seem so cheery. Is it the pancakes you ate?

Yes.

Delicious pancakes. I believe waffles may be better though.

kfc

Indeedly so, but the advertisement of world of Warcraft pops up on my screen more then kfc.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me