DDO FANFIC: Survivor. Book 1, episode 00

dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 9:10:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
AUTHORS NOTE:

This is my first fanfic and I will be writing it with my good friend DarthKirones, so please applaud him. Warning they will most likely come out every week/month I really don"t know, so I am terribly sorry about that.
Each episode will be a few different character"s perspective. There will be many characters and therefore many perspectives.
Esocial is known as Annie and Endark is known as Darren.
If you would like to have an episode (or two) sign up!
Anyways, to the episode".

EPISODE 00

===============================================

And the world went boom.
Everywhere people dying, dying, dying...oh the pain, the pain of seeing your friends and family just".dying, dying, dying.

Just gone. The pain, the sorrow, it was too much for esocial. Too much.

But then, as she saw her neighbours evaporate, she wasn"t dying. She just stood there. It was the worst feeling, oh the pain of no pain, but yet watching pain. Of her dearest family, of her dearest friends. Of just everything she knows. Just gone.

She tried to scream, she tried to do anything, anything to help. She couldn"t move a muscle. It was if the sorrow seeped into her brain and just shut down her life.

And suddenly, she was disintegrating, being slowly dissolved in the fire. It was almost a relief, to die, to get away from this madness.

As she slowly disintegrated, she saw her last glimpse of her mother. Oh her dear little, annoying but lovable as hell mother.

Light, a blinding light, the light of everything, everything into nothing.

She creaked open her eyes and got up. This is not a nightmare. THIS IS REAL.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" she screamed, still blinded by this immense light.

And finally it stopped. It just".stopped. Gone.

Mom. Dad. The entire family, friends. Everyone.

"Please not Endark, please don"t let him also be dead, PLEASE!"

And suddenly, she was up. Alive. But endark...endark".mom".dad"..all of them.

It was a crusty surface she was laying on, if it even was a surface. Kind of like the top of the I perfectly crisp apple pie Esocialbookworm"s mom makes...made".

She got up and walked for a few feet. She looked around.

In front of her, more yellow crusted land. Behind the same.

To the right, there was a large pond, and to the left".

"No way. NO FREAKING WAY" Esocial ran. Ran like she never ran before. Maybe a few miles away, she saw a group of people.

But how? She thought, running a bit slower now. How did they survive, how did I survive, how? HOW?

She ran, and ran, and ran, and FINALLY got to them. There were maybe 30-40 of them. She finally got to a person, with his back to her.

And then blackness came over her. Like a tidal wave crashing over her body.

Her eyelids fluttered open. And there stood...no way,

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.

==================================================

The boy woke up, in a lot of pain. So did his parents.

"Oh. My. God."

The boy was in a black hoodie, with glasses. His glasses were smashed and his hoodie was scratched. He looked up and saw his house was decimated. Torn in half.

His father held his mother as they both lay crying. The boy was in too much pain to cry, to focus. All was left was pain.

"A-Am I dead?"

What, what happened? The boy thought. An explosion, but I am alive! My parents are alive! It tore the house in half, but I still walk this planet! HOW?

Somehow, his computer survived and the wires, so he tried tried turning it on..

It turned on!

The boys gmail was flooded with messages from his friends, cries for help and explanations. One of the most disturbing messages was from his friend (DynamicDuoDebaters.) the message wrote "HELP! THEY ARE MELTING! IT IS ALL MELTING! MY PARENTS! MY BOOKS! ALL OF IT!"

Oh dear goodness. I wonder, if he still lives? If anyone does?

No, it couldn"t be, that explosion was bigger than anything before, and yet, the boy survived. His parents survived. There is still a chance. My friends and even my enemies may still be able to live!

I know what I have to do. I have SURVIVED. I will rebuild society. Or die trying. No matter the age, or the strength of my body! I AM A SURVIVOR!

======================================================

Endark was on his bed when it happened. Resting his eyes after a hard debate against bsh1.

The computer shook. Then the room. Then the house.

Then the world.

It was if he was behind a glass wall, looking down on the world, as if he was in a glass dome. He couldn"t save his mother. Or father. Or".

"ANNIE!" He cried.

He started to disintegrate, slowly at first. Then...darkness.

He woke with a start, on the ground".somewhere. He got up, and saw a bunch of people he didn"t quite recognize. But he felt he knew them. Somehow".

He hears a large thud behind him. Slowly turning around, darren looks.

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

=====================================================================

Thank you all, sign-up sheet will be soon!

DDD! (And DarthKirones)
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 9:12:03 PM
Sorry the apostrophes look weird
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 11:28:53 PM
Well this turned out to be a dud. No responses, nothing. :(
DDD

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 11:42:04 PM
At 10/14/2014 9:10:02 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
AUTHORS NOTE:

This is my first fanfic and I will be writing it with my good friend DarthKirones, so please applaud him. Warning they will most likely come out every week/month I really don"t know, so I am terribly sorry about that.
Each episode will be a few different character"s perspective. There will be many characters and therefore many perspectives.

EPISODE 00

And the world went boom.
Everywhere people dying, dying, dying...oh the pain, the pain of seeing your friends and family just".dying, dying, dying.

...well, then. That's one way to start us off.

Poor Annie :-(

But then, as she saw her neighbours evaporate, she wasn"t dying. She just stood there. It was the worst feeling, oh the pain of no pain, but yet watching pain. Of her dearest family, of her dearest friends. Of just everything she knows. Just gone.

She tried to scream, she tried to do anything, anything to help. She couldn"t move a muscle. It was if the sorrow seeped into her brain and just shut down her life.

And suddenly, she was disintegrating, being slowly dissolved in the fire. It was almost a relief, to die, to get away from this madness.

Poor Annie x2

As she slowly disintegrated, she saw her last glimpse of her mother. Oh her dear little, annoying but lovable as hell mother.

"Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!" she screamed, still blinded by this immense light.

awwww

Poor Annie x3

It was a crusty surface she was laying on, if it even was a surface. Kind of like the top of the I perfectly crisp apple pie Esocialbookworm"s mom makes...made".

"No way. NO FREAKING WAY" Esocial ran. Ran like she never ran before. Maybe a few miles away, she saw a group of people.

But how? She thought, running a bit slower now. How did they survive, how did I survive, how? HOW?

She ran, and ran, and ran, and FINALLY got to them. There were maybe 30-40 of them. She finally got to a person, with his back to her.

So an "event" then. Hmmm. Wonder what happened...

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.

"Oh. My. God."

The boy was in a black hoodie, with glasses. His glasses were smashed and his hoodie was scratched. He looked up and saw his house was decimated. Torn in half.

Thinking of Rev for some reason...

His father held his mother as they both lay crying. The boy was in too much pain to cry, to focus. All was left was pain.

"A-Am I dead?"

What, what happened? The boy thought. An explosion, but I am alive! My parents are alive! It tore the house in half, but I still walk this planet! HOW?

Of course it did.

It turned on!

The boys gmail was flooded with messages from his friends, cries for help and explanations. One of the most disturbing messages was from his friend (DynamicDuoDebaters.) the message wrote "HELP! THEY ARE MELTING! IT IS ALL MELTING! MY PARENTS! MY BOOKS! ALL OF IT!"

I see what you did there.

No, it couldn"t be, that explosion was bigger than anything before, and yet, the boy survived. His parents survived. There is still a chance. My friends and even my enemies may still be able to live!

I know what I have to do. I have SURVIVED. I will rebuild society. Or die trying. No matter the age, or the strength of my body! I AM A SURVIVOR!

*cue Gloria Gaynor*

Endark was on his bed when it happened. Resting his eyes after a hard debate against bsh1.

Trueeeee

Then the world.

That escalated.

It was if he was behind a glass wall, looking down on the world, as if he was in a glass dome. He couldn"t save his mother. Or father. Or".

"ANNIE!" He cried.

WHAT

He woke with a start, on the ground".somewhere. He got up, and saw a bunch of people he didn"t quite recognize. But he felt he knew them. Somehow".

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

AWWWWW YEAH

DDD! (And DarthKirones)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 11:43:32 PM
At 10/14/2014 11:28:53 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:

It's ill-advised to put out a first episode of a fan-fic only two hours after the sign ups were even held... :P
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/14/2014 11:56:38 PM
At 10/14/2014 11:43:32 PM, imabench wrote:

It's ill-advised to put out a first episode of a fan-fic only two hours after the sign ups were even held... :P

Thanks for your reply though"I thought this would dud.
DDD

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:45:58 AM
AUTHORS NOTE:

EPISODE 00

And the world went boom.

Sh!t.. The "makes...made" got me real bad.. :'(
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:28:26 AM
Buuuuuuuuuump
DDD

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:10:38 AM
So...you have been struck by the apostrophe/.../-- replacement with ". I have to spend 15 minutes editing it again before I post it. >.>
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:16:29 AM
At 10/14/2014 11:42:04 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
AUTHORS NOTE:

EPISODE 00

And the world went boom.

...well, then. That's one way to start us off.

Poor Annie :-(

Poor Annie x2

awwww

Poor Annie x3

So an "event" then. Hmmm. Wonder what happened...

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.

"Oh. My. God."

Thinking of Rev for some reason...

"A-Am I dead?"

Of course it did.

It turned on!

I see what you did there.

*cue Gloria Gaynor*

Trueeeee

Then the world.

That escalated.

"ANNIE!" He cried.

WHAT

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

AWWWWW YEAH

DDD! (And DarthKirones)

I never saw you do this to me fan fics?? Sad face dude sad face
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:17:27 AM
AUTHORS NOTE:

EPISODE 00

And the world went boom.

Wat. That was sudden. .-.

;_;

T_______T

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You're an as5, you know that? XD

D:>

A) Hangover
B) Drugged
C) Knocked out
D) Exhaustion

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.

"Oh. My. God."

Oi mate. Is that me? Because I don't live in Canada. More like the opposite. XD

"A-Am I dead?"

It turned on!

Computer > Family

You make me seem so heartless. ;-;

Wat.

You know, you really are making me sound so heartless. XD

Probably die trying. LMAO

Then the world.

You're so cruel. T-T

"ANNIE!" He cried.

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

DAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS :D

DDD! (And DarthKirones)

Nice first chapter! I loved it! *subscribes*

Btw, don't let the lack of replies get you down. My first story on FanFiction had only 5 reviews. Just keep plugging away at it! :D
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:17:44 AM

Aren't you doing a rio fanfic?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:38:19 AM

lol
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 5:33:33 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:17:27 AM, RevNge wrote:
AUTHORS NOTE:

EPISODE 00

And the world went boom.

Wat. That was sudden. .-.

;_;

T_______T

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You're an as5, you know that? XD

D:>

A) Hangover
B) Drugged
C) Knocked out
D) Exhaustion

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.

"Oh. My. God."

Oi mate. Is that me? Because I don't live in Canada. More like the opposite. XD

"A-Am I dead?"

It turned on!

Computer > Family

You make me seem so heartless. ;-;

Wat.

You know, you really are making me sound so heartless. XD

Probably die trying. LMAO

Then the world.

You're so cruel. T-T

"ANNIE!" He cried.

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

DAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS :D

DDD! (And DarthKirones)

Nice first chapter! I loved it! *subscribes*

Btw, don't let the lack of replies get you down. My first story on FanFiction had only 5 reviews. Just keep plugging away at it! :D

Btw that was DarthKirones......
the middle section was him not you (sorry) Next episode though...
DDD

dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 6:03:54 PM
buuuuuuuuuump
DDD

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:00:16 PM
oh and BTW, my story is based on a different perspective per chapter too! Yay!
I was inspired by "Gathering of Old Men" tho.
Equestrian election

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 8:31:23 AM
buuuuuuump
DDD

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 3:59:07 PM
AUTHORS NOTE:
WHY WASN'T I INFORMED OF THIS?! :O I DIDNT EVEN SEE IT O_o

And the world went boom.
Damn you start off fast xD
O_O NOOOOOO

Po' esocial

That must be painful... emotionally that is...

Aww.

(

*sobs*

NOOOO ENNIE NOT ENNIE TOO

ENNIE?! ENNIE!!! LET IT BE ENNIE!!!

ENNIE?! :
DUN DUN DUUNNN:

no.

freaking.

way.

"DARREN" She screamed.
... INnteresing...

"Oh. My. God."

"A-Am I dead?"

Poor fella

YAY!
It turned on!
YAY!

Aww.

Aww.

WOOT WOOT

LOL

ENNIE

Then the world.
ENNIE

NOOO ENNIEE

"ANNIE!" He cried.
I'M HERE FOR YOU <3 LOVE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There was his

Love

Life

"ANNIE!"

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

DDD! (And DarthKirones)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:37:36 PM
buuuuump
DDD