Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why do genders have 'prefer not to say'...

thett3
Posts: 14,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:20:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:27:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:20:13 PM, thett3 wrote:


lol I totally agree with Thett3
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:46:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:31:00 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:20:13 PM, thett3 wrote:




nice track! where did you hear it?

(nice comeback also)
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:54:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:20:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 2:58:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:46:21 PM, fazz wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:31:00 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:20:13 PM, thett3 wrote:




nice track! where did you hear it?

(nice comeback also)

I literally youtubed 'but i do' lel
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 3:31:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 3:15:46 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
This thread might be have been really hilarious... if my school wifi network could handle Youtube videos...

thett said who cares?

2 others requoted him, I posted a video saying 'but i do'
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 3:53:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

Why are you so concerned with improving the site? You only joined 3 days ago, and therefore don't really know what's in need of improvement. Frankly, your behavior so far has been utterly bizarre.
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 3:56:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 3:53:48 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

Why are you so concerned with improving the site? You only joined 3 days ago, and therefore don't really know what's in need of improvement. Frankly, your behavior so far has been utterly bizarre.

Why aren't you so concerned with improving the site? You joined 2 years ago and therefore really know what's in need of improvement. Frankly, your behavior so far has been utterly bizarre.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:05:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 3:56:08 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 3:53:48 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

Why are you so concerned with improving the site? You only joined 3 days ago, and therefore don't really know what's in need of improvement. Frankly, your behavior so far has been utterly bizarre.

Why aren't you so concerned with improving the site? You joined 2 years ago and therefore really know what's in need of improvement. Frankly, your behavior so far has been utterly bizarre.

Actually, I've made numerous "improvement threads" in the past, and even had a "DDO improvement debate". If I had new ideas, I would share them (assuming that they were good). But unlike you, I wouldn't spam ideas constantly, and make a new thread each time I have one. You should share only important ideas, otherwise people will start to ignore you (as I'm guessing they already have). And if you want to share your ideas, at the very least combine them into one thread i.e., don't make a bunch of threads each about a single idea.

I also don't think DDO is in need of much improvement. The only changes I would make are these:

allow people to edit their posts
a better search function
a better way of advertising good debates (distinguishing them from the sea of crap).
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:09:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Unlike you, I wouldn't spam ideas constantly, and make a new thread each time I have one.

I don't. Look at the 'enhancements' thread last page. there are more ideas there than I made of threads. I only make threads for ideas that I want to clarify the reasoning of.

You should share only important ideas

This thread isn't even an idea, it's a question that I genuinely can't figure out.

People will start to ignore you (as I'm guessing they already have).

Sorry but I forgot to care.

And if you want to share your ideas, at the very least combine them into one thread

They are in the enhancements thread. :)

I also don't think DDO is in need of much improvement.

And I think it is, what's your point?
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:12:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 4:09:55 PM, vwv wrote:
Unlike you, I wouldn't spam ideas constantly, and make a new thread each time I have one.

I don't. Look at the 'enhancements' thread last page. there are more ideas there than I made of threads. I only make threads for ideas that I want to clarify the reasoning of.


You should share only important ideas

This thread isn't even an idea, it's a question that I genuinely can't figure out.

What makes you think anyone has an answer for you/ would care?


People will start to ignore you (as I'm guessing they already have).

Sorry but I forgot to care.


Then why are you spending so much time trying to improve a site you're barely invested in?

And if you want to share your ideas, at the very least combine them into one thread

They are in the enhancements thread. :)


I also don't think DDO is in need of much improvement.

And I think it is, what's your point?

You said "why aren't you so concerned with improving DDO". My answer is that I don't think it's in need of much improvement.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:43:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

Fair enough.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let best be the enemy of better.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:11:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)

I dont understand. Are you under the impression that I am some blindly theistic science denier?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:14:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:11:03 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)

I dont understand. Are you under the impression that I am some blindly theistic science denier?

Yes.
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:16:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:14:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:11:03 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)

I dont understand. Are you under the impression that I am some blindly theistic science denier?

Yes.

And why do you believe this?
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:17:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:16:31 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:14:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:11:03 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)

I dont understand. Are you under the impression that I am some blindly theistic science denier?

Yes.

And why do you believe this?

It was written on your profile, it must be true!
PotBelliedGeek
Posts: 4,298
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:21:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:17:06 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:16:31 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:14:53 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:11:03 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:09:11 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:06:16 PM, PotBelliedGeek wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:37:52 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:08:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 6:02:43 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:45:30 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:36:17 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 4:21:51 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 2:02:35 PM, vwv wrote:
But every other option has 'not saying'?

If you really want to improve a debating website, I'm sure that edeb8 would love your help: http://www.edeb8.com...

I have good reason to doubt that but aside from that, I have no intention to help them. I enjoy using DDO, not edeb8.

What do you think of this idea: http://www.debate.org...

Aside from people reading at diff. speeds, Anyone can just leave the tab open and come back later.

It's not meant to be foolproof. The idea is that people can bypass it if they want to, but most of the time they won't.

IF IDEA NOT PERFECT THAN IDEA FLAWED

SIMPLE AS THAT :3

Never let God be the enemy of less developed but well-reasoned theories.

;)

I dont understand. Are you under the impression that I am some blindly theistic science denier?

Yes.

And why do you believe this?

It was written on your profile, it must be true!

It is most certainly not written on my profile. I find it interesting that I am the subject for your confusion, since a short review of my debate/post history and my DDOwiki profile summary will quickly show me as a very staunch pro-science debator on this website. I worked until very recently as a biological researcher; my first paper was to be published in the near future until I decided to go for a career change.
Religion Forum Ambassador

HUFFLEPUFF FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:24:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So then you'd know that cutting off a foreskin really doesn't help any STD issues and is just torturing a baby for no damn reason.

Well, 12 year old if you're Malay or Indonesian.