RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 7:35:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I is Rev. Here's what I look like:
https://static.ylilauta.org...
You can Ask Me Literally Anything. I pledge on my honor (or what little I have) that I will answer all questions, regardless of how offensive they are, and will answer them with 100% honesty.
Yes, I am an attention-seeking wannabe that's lonely on the forums all the time because I ran out of people to annoy. T-T
With that in mind, ask away! :D
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 7:48:50 PM
At 10/15/2014 7:35:14 PM, RevNge wrote:
You can Ask Me Literally Anything. I pledge on my honor (or what little I have) that I will answer all questions, regardless of how offensive they are, and will answer them with 100% honesty.
Yes, I am an attention-seeking wannabe that's lonely on the forums all the time because I ran out of people to annoy. T-T

You do realize that you technically violated the impersonation/misrepresentation rule here?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 7:56:55 PM
At 10/15/2014 7:48:50 PM, vwv wrote:

You do realize that you technically violated the impersonation/misrepresentation rule here?

Huh? How am I impersonating someone? .-.
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 7:58:47 PM
At 10/15/2014 7:56:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

you are misrepresenting what you look like.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:02:02 PM
At 10/15/2014 7:58:47 PM, vwv wrote:

That is actually a portrait of me. I thank you for thinking my face looks better than that, but alas, no amount of plastic surgery will help this lad.
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:03:16 PM
At 10/15/2014 8:02:02 PM, RevNge wrote:

That is actually a portrait of me. I thank you for thinking my face looks better than that, but alas, no amount of plastic surgery will help this lad.

There is no way that you are that attractive. Are you a model?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:08:24 PM
At 10/15/2014 8:03:16 PM, vwv wrote:

Yes, in fact, I'm the main model for Memecenter. All of their faces originate from my facial expressions.
vwv
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:10:17 PM
At 10/15/2014 8:08:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:03:16 PM, vwv wrote:

Yes, in fact, I'm the main model for Memecenter. All of their faces originate from my facial expressions.

http://s2.quickmeme.com...

You are so hot in that one.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:12:45 PM
At 10/15/2014 8:10:17 PM, vwv wrote:

http://s2.quickmeme.com...

You are so hot in that one.

Why thank you! You have surprisingly good taste.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:42:24 PM
o_O this thread...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:43:01 PM
When did you start writing?
Favourite author?
Author you aspire to be like?

Favourite character name?
Favourite book character (yours or not)
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:44:04 PM
What is the most embarrassing thing about yourself that you would not tell people IRL?

(Here, it doesn't matter because we don't know you IRL so you can be and say who you really are.)

What is the best aspect of DDO, in your view?

What is the worst aspect of DDO, in your view?

Who has been most influential in your life?

Do you like school? Why?

What don't you like about school?

Are you involved in extra curricular activities? If so, what? What do you think about them?

What do people have to know about you in order to understand you?
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:44:29 PM
At 10/15/2014 9:37:49 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
*laughs evilly*

So, Rev.....where's Warped?

-____________________-
Fack. Chapter 5 will be out tomorrow. At least I have the endings all figured out. :D
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:46:09 PM
At 10/15/2014 9:44:29 PM, RevNge wrote:
*laughs evilly*

-____________________-
Fack. Chapter 5 will be out tomorrow. At least I have the endings all figured out. :D

Do you want to know what will happen to you if it isn't out tomorrow?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:04:02 PM
At 10/15/2014 9:43:01 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
When did you start writing?
About two years ago...ish. Maybe less. I was a huge FanFiction fan at the time, and I decided to start writing my own fanfics and stories. The first ones were disastrous, IMO, but I'm improving...I hope. XD
Favourite author?
ME! AHAHAHAHA
XD nah just kidding. Quite the opposite, actually. I haven't read a good book for a while now, but I'd have to say that Stephen King ultimately takes the cake. He's one of my favorite sci-fi authors.
Author you aspire to be like?
Charles Dickens. He was the classic underdog writer of his time.
Favourite character name?
Character name. Hmm. I'll use an anime one for this one. My favorite one is Light Yagami, because it sounds cool, it's unorthodox in Japanese, but my favorite part is that "Yagami" spelled backwards is "I'm a gay." :P
Favourite book character (yours or not)
If I had to choose one from Warped, it'd be...actually, nah, I'm not telling you because it's going to be a huge spoiler. I'll choose Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:04:54 PM
At 10/15/2014 9:46:09 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
*laughs evilly*

-____________________-

Uhh...ESocial's going to find me and keep her promise that my balls will cease to exist?
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:06:50 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:04:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
*laughs evilly*

-____________________-

Uhh...ESocial's going to find me and keep her promise that my balls will cease to exist?

http://s390.photobucket.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:32:33 PM
At 10/15/2014 9:44:04 PM, YYW wrote:
What is the most embarrassing thing about yourself that you would not tell people IRL?

(Here, it doesn't matter because we don't know you IRL so you can be and say who you really are.)
-__________________-
I regret promising that I'll be honest. Well, anyway, the most embarrassing thing about myself (besides my APD) is that I hate losing in games. Sure, everyone hates losing (who doesn't?), but this is on an entirely different level of extremity. For instance, a year and a half ago, while I was playing SCII, there was a ton of lag, and throughout the entire game, I raged and raged on the chat, and after my opponent had won, I wrote a ton of death threats to him, and he called the cops on me. Thankfully, I'm not as severe as that level anymore, but if you ever play a game with me (not an intelligent one like Mafia, something like online chess or Minecraft), just be prepared for my reactions. They've got me into many, many embarrassing situations.

The lack of discipline and active members. I say to appoint more moderators, get a larger ban hammer, and advertise DDO.
Negatively, my peers. They harassed me to no end when I was younger, and they occasionally do now, just because I speak oddly. Needless to say, I live in a city full of as5holes.
Positively? I suppose my friends online and IRL. Regardless of what my parents think, they're all significantly intelligent and understanding, although they screw around. A lot. They balance out all of the d1cks that I have to face (that sounded wrong).
Do you like school? Why?
Academically, it's helpful. Psychologically? Hell no. Physically? Ditto. I guess that gives you your answer.
The dumbas5ity of some of my teachers along with the dumbas5ity of 99.5% of the students.
Are you involved in extra curricular activities? If so, what? What do you think about them?
Piano, violin, and ice hockey. I guess they're my three main things; I'm fairly proficient at all of them. I should also mention that my writing and all three of these things pales in comparison to my ability in mathematics.
I'm generally misunderstood IRL, and I face a lot of familial problems and stress problems; but I'm still eternally grateful for the friends I have on DDO and elsewhere. They open my eyes to the real world and cheer me up. They give me courage to face my problems and to go forward. So, thanks to everyone on DDO--without you, I don't know where I'd be now. <3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:33:36 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:06:50 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/15/2014 10:04:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
*laughs evilly*

-____________________-

http://s390.photobucket.com...

*takes out sword again*
BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
*grounded for 1 month*
Krieg01
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:42:46 PM

Why the name change?
How come when I hit review it sometimes adds my post without me clicking add post?
Does this happen to other people?

#LEARN TO SPEAK UP
#Cause I can
Learn to use emoticons DDO.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:44:29 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:32:33 PM, RevNge wrote:

-__________________-
I regret promising that I'll be honest.

You shouldn't. No one is going to judge you on here, and if they do then fvck them. You're in a place where you can be and say -within reasonable parameters- what you want, and be who you are without fear of facing judgement IRL.

Well, anyway, the most embarrassing thing about myself (besides my APD)

APD? What's that?

is that I hate losing in games. Sure, everyone hates losing (who doesn't?), but this is on an entirely different level of extremity. For instance, a year and a half ago, while I was playing SCII, there was a ton of lag, and throughout the entire game, I raged and raged on the chat, and after my opponent had won, I wrote a ton of death threats to him, and he called the cops on me.

When I played video games, I remember people like that who would rage after rounds in COD. It was hilarious, but not really embarrassing... or idk... maybe it would be. I never raged after the game, but I got a friend of mine banned from XBOX live when I played on his account and said some nasty things to another member. (I was maybe 17 at the time? lol.)

Thankfully, I'm not as severe as that level anymore, but if you ever play a game with me (not an intelligent one like Mafia, something like online chess or Minecraft), just be prepared for my reactions. They've got me into many, many embarrassing situations.

The lack of discipline and active members. I say to appoint more moderators, get a larger ban hammer, and advertise DDO.
Negatively, my peers. They harassed me to no end when I was younger, and they occasionally do now, just because I speak oddly. Needless to say, I live in a city full of as5holes.

Sorry to hear that.

Positively? I suppose my friends online and IRL. Regardless of what my parents think, they're all significantly intelligent and understanding, although they screw around. A lot. They balance out all of the d1cks that I have to face (that sounded wrong).

Makes sense.

Do you like school? Why?
Academically, it's helpful. Psychologically? Hell no. Physically? Ditto. I guess that gives you your answer.

I think that high school is one of the most psychologically traumatic periods that most people will go through.

The dumbas5ity of some of my teachers along with the dumbas5ity of 99.5% of the students.
Piano, violin, and ice hockey. I guess they're my three main things; I'm fairly proficient at all of them. I should also mention that my writing and all three of these things pales in comparison to my ability in mathematics.

Nice!

I'm generally misunderstood IRL, and I face a lot of familial problems and stress problems; but I'm still eternally grateful for the friends I have on DDO and elsewhere. They open my eyes to the real world and cheer me up. They give me courage to face my problems and to go forward. So, thanks to everyone on DDO--without you, I don't know where I'd be now. <3

Why do you think you are often misunderstood?
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:50:35 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:34:32 PM, vwv wrote:
SORRY BUT I LOL'D So HARD WHEN YOU SAID THAT CHESS IS LESS INTELLIGENT THAN MAFIA

Ugh, I didn't mean it that way. Mafia and Chess can't be compared, really. I'm talking about non-Role Playing games.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:52:42 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:44:29 PM, YYW wrote:

-__________________-

You shouldn't. No one is going to judge you on here, and if they do then fvck them. You're in a place where you can be and say -within reasonable parameters- what you want, and be who you are without fear of facing judgement IRL.

APD? What's that?
Auditory Processing Disorder. I can maintain control of it for a period of time, but it still affects me. People make fun of me for that. >.>
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 10:53:26 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:52:42 PM, RevNge wrote:

-__________________-

APD? What's that?
Auditory Processing Disorder. I can maintain control of it for a period of time, but it still affects me. People make fun of me for that. >.>

What is auditory processing disorder? I've never heard of it.
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 11:07:21 PM
At 10/15/2014 10:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:

-__________________-

APD? What's that?

It's when the person can't process information fully because their brain and ear aren't coordinated. Thankfully, this doesn't affect my instrumental capabilities, but when someone talks to me and I don't concentrate fully, I can easily mishear them. Classes at school are generally easy unless the teacher goes into a lecture. Then I just copy down the notes of my friends or just copy down whatever she writes on the board or what she has in a presentation. I avoid talking as much as possible, unless it's my friends, and I find that I can understand them more than others. It's odd. Regardless, it's a huge setback in my social life. XD
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 11:09:14 PM
At 10/15/2014 11:07:21 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/15/2014 10:53:26 PM, YYW wrote:

-__________________-

APD? What's that?

It's when the person can't process information fully because their brain and ear aren't coordinated. Thankfully, this doesn't affect my instrumental capabilities, but when someone talks to me and I don't concentrate fully, I can easily mishear them. Classes at school are generally easy unless the teacher goes into a lecture. Then I just copy down the notes of my friends or just copy down whatever she writes on the board or what she has in a presentation. I avoid talking as much as possible, unless it's my friends, and I find that I can understand them more than others. It's odd. Regardless, it's a huge setback in my social life. XD

Oh wow. I'm really sorry to hear that, bud
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 6:14:53 AM
At 10/15/2014 10:42:46 PM, Krieg01 wrote:

Why the name change?

Because my parents hate DDO and they know of my older account, hence this new one. Next.