Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

What's the hell is up with the AMA topics?

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:39:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Some members want to share their beliefs and opinions when asked directly. It's good; most of us enjoy some social interaction on this site.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:46:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:39:13 PM, Mirza wrote:
Some members want to share their beliefs and opinions when asked directly. It's good; most of us enjoy some social interaction on this site.

I like that people want to share their opinions. But why is everyone doing it at the same time?
Why?

DDO Risk King
Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:48:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:46:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I like that people want to share their opinions. But why is everyone doing it at the same time?
It is a chain reaction, and being the case that most are introverts, it seems easier to make a thread of your own when others do it, rather than on an unexpected point.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 8:51:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:48:12 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:46:13 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I like that people want to share their opinions. But why is everyone doing it at the same time?
It is a chain reaction, and being the case that most are introverts, it seems easier to make a thread of your own when others do it, rather than on an unexpected point.

I think I'll do one on February 5th, 2015.
Why?

DDO Risk King
vwv
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:13:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:56:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

http://cdn.meme.am...
dylancatlow
Posts: 13,532
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:20:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 9:13:41 PM, vwv wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:56:04 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

http://cdn.meme.am...



oh god
YYW
Posts: 43,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:21:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

Obviously the boys of DDO haven't been laid in a while, and they're bored.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:26:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 9:21:42 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

Obviously the boys of DDO haven't been laid in a while, and they're bored.

And no amounts of internet porn could settle their boredom? Simply astounding...
Why?

DDO Risk King
YYW
Posts: 43,514
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:29:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 9:26:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/15/2014 9:21:42 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

Obviously the boys of DDO haven't been laid in a while, and they're bored.

And no amounts of internet porn could settle their boredom? Simply astounding...

The thing about porn with most people is that it gets boing after a while...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:33:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/15/2014 9:29:19 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/15/2014 9:26:06 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/15/2014 9:21:42 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/15/2014 8:37:32 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
They're the only thing going on in the forums right now.

Obviously the boys of DDO haven't been laid in a while, and they're bored.

And no amounts of internet porn could settle their boredom? Simply astounding...

The thing about porn with most people is that it gets boing after a while...

Legalize prostitution for DDO members then.
Why?

DDO Risk King
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/15/2014 9:35:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
They are, in large part, just another form of self-aggrandizement that has been encouraged and enabled by our social media society.

That said, I wouldn't be here and contributing if I didn't buy in.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...