DDO: Hunter x Hunter - A fanfic by BoT

Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:31:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hi everyone!

So, I've been watching an anime show called Hunter x Hunter and have already cruised through the first 5 seasons, just finishing the Chimera Ant Arch now.

I want to write a fanfic dedicated to that show. I've already got a few key roles that I wish to be filled by certain people. I'm looking for a few more participants. If there aren't enough people signed up by the time I start, I'll just use members on my own volition, people don't care if you feature them in the story do they? Either way, this will include most active members on this site in various roles. For those who don't sign up and are automatically included it'll be very minor roles. I want to save the major roles for those willing to be included. I'll do my best to match your personality with the appropriate character.

So, here is the sign-up sheet:

I would like to make this a weekly story. Starting next Friday unless people sign up fast - in which case I might have it out earlier this next week. This'll be my first fanfic, and I will have it stay very close to the actual story-line of the show. It will be great. I love writing but never felt like there was any room in the fanfic circle. Now, I'll be making room. So please sign up! I promise not to kill anyone off in a rude or ridiculous way unless it's part of the actual show (there are some pretty gnarly deaths, lol).

If this doesn't receive alot of positive feedback - I might write a fanfic for another show instead, one that might be more popular among users, but I'd rather save it for my next fanfic. (Death Note) I'd really like to save that one though because this will act as my warm-up. Once this is finished, I'll have gained more experience as a fanfic writer.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 9:33:46 AM
At 10/16/2014 9:31:04 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
Hi everyone!

So, I've been watching an anime show called Hunter x Hunter and have already cruised through the first 5 seasons, just finishing the Chimera Ant Arch now.

I want to write a fanfic dedicated to that show. I've already got a few key roles that I wish to be filled by certain people. I'm looking for a few more participants. If there aren't enough people signed up by the time I start, I'll just use members on my own volition, people don't care if you feature them in the story do they? Either way, this will include most active members on this site in various roles. For those who don't sign up and are automatically included it'll be very minor roles. I want to save the major roles for those willing to be included. I'll do my best to match your personality with the appropriate character.

1. Madara

I would like to make this a weekly story. Starting next Friday unless people sign up fast - in which case I might have it out earlier this next week. This'll be my first fanfic, and I will have it stay very close to the actual story-line of the show. It will be great. I love writing but never felt like there was any room in the fanfic circle. Now, I'll be making room. So please sign up! I promise not to kill anyone off in a rude or ridiculous way unless it's part of the actual show (there are some pretty gnarly deaths, lol).

If this doesn't receive alot of positive feedback - I might write a fanfic for another show instead, one that might be more popular among users, but I'd rather save it for my next fanfic. (Death Note) I'd really like to save that one though because this will act as my warm-up. Once this is finished, I'll have gained more experience as a fanfic writer.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 10:39:35 AM
At 10/16/2014 9:33:46 AM, UchihaMadara wrote:
Hi everyone!

1. Madara
2. VelCrow

"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 12:03:28 PM
At 10/16/2014 10:39:35 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Hi everyone!

1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev

Nice to see another anime fan! And NO. I AM DOING A DEATH NOTE FANFIC SO ABUGRHAHEUHGUIEWHB. Nuff' said.
Cermank
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 12:05:34 PM
At 10/16/2014 12:03:28 PM, RevNge wrote:
Hi everyone!

1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank

Nice to see another anime fan! And NO. I AM DOING A DEATH NOTE FANFIC SO ABUGRHAHEUHGUIEWHB. Nuff' said.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 1:05:15 PM
At 10/16/2014 12:05:34 PM, Cermank wrote:
Hi everyone!

1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon

/in
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 2:57:06 PM
Feel free to use me. :D
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:17:57 PM
At 10/16/2014 10:34:29 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
There's always room in the fanfic circle. :-)

Thank you! I'll try to make it as good as yours. You've definitely set the bar high.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:18:58 PM
Hi everyone!

1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev

Haha fine you make your Death Note fanfic... I'll have this.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:20:48 PM
1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon
6. ESocialBookworm

Okay, updated sign-up sheet!! Comon ladies and gentlemen, this is gonna be fun :) I'm getting pumped for this!
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:27:50 PM
At 10/16/2014 5:20:48 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon
6. ESocialBookworm
7. DDD (message me when I am in it)

Okay, updated sign-up sheet!! Comon ladies and gentlemen, this is gonna be fun :) I'm getting pumped for this!
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 5:31:44 PM
At 10/16/2014 5:27:50 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon
6. ESocialBookworm
13. Lannan13

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 7:38:20 AM
1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon
6. ESocialBookworm
8. Adam (yay! I was a fan of hunterxhunter before)
13. Lannan13
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 11:35:30 PM
Bruh, hurry with the fanfic. I'm dying to read it. D:<
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:46:42 AM
At 10/18/2014 11:35:30 PM, RevNge wrote:

Me too.
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:46:58 AM

I'm dying to read YOURS.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:53:39 AM
At 10/18/2014 7:38:20 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
1. Madara
2. VelCrow
3. Rev
4. Cermank
5. Jonbonbon
6. ESocialBookworm
8. Adam (yay! I was a fan of hunterxhunter before)
9. YYW
13. Lannan13
Tsar of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:54:08 AM
Put me in coach
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:58:09 AM
At 10/16/2014 5:17:57 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/16/2014 10:34:29 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
There's always room in the fanfic circle. :-)

Thank you! I'll try to make it as good as yours. You've definitely set the bar high.

Thank you. :-)
I have faith in your abilities.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:39:58 PM

Okay, so the full list is:

1) Madara
2) Velcrow
3) RevNage
4) Cermank
5) Jonbonbon
6) ESocialBookworm
7) DDD
8) Lannon13
9) Adam_Godzilla
10) Ajabi
11) YYW
12) Thett3
13) Wylted
14) EndarkenedRationalist

If anyone would like to still sign-up in the next few hours - please do.

This'll go by arcs. So, the first arc will be the Hunter exam :) and will be closely tied to the 2011 tv series.

Roles to be expected:

Gon http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Ging http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Mito http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Kurapika http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Killua http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Leorio http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Hisoka http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...
Illumi http://hunterxhunter.wikia.com...

... among several other episode-specific and returning characters.

This is a huge show, so I was waiting for the list to fill because there are tons of characters. Episode 1 will be coming soon! Promise :)
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:44:41 PM
At 10/19/2014 12:39:58 PM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

1) Madara
2) Velcrow
3) RevNage
4) Cermank
5) Jonbonbon
6) ESocialBookworm
7) DDD
8) Lannon13
9) Adam_Godzilla
10) Ajabi
11) YYW
12) Thett3
13) Wylted

This'll go by arcs. So, the first arc will be the Hunter exam :) and will be closely tied to the 2011 tv series.

Roles to be expected:

This is a huge show, so I was waiting for the list to fill because there are tons of characters. Episode 1 will be coming soon! Promise :)

For the record, I'm almost exactly like Killua. :P
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 5:45:53 PM
At 10/19/2014 5:44:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

1) Madara
2) Velcrow
3) RevNage
4) Cermank
5) Jonbonbon
6) ESocialBookworm
7) DDD
8) Lannon13
9) Adam_Godzilla
10) Ajabi
11) YYW
12) Thett3
13) Wylted

Roles to be expected:

Except for his love of killing. XD
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:21:33 PM
At 10/19/2014 5:45:53 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/19/2014 5:44:41 PM, RevNge wrote:

1) Madara
2) Velcrow
3) RevNage
4) Cermank
5) Jonbonbon
6) ESocialBookworm
7) DDD
8) Lannon13
9) Adam_Godzilla
10) Ajabi
11) YYW
12) Thett3
13) Wylted

Roles to be expected:

Except for his love of killing. XD

Lol, I'll keep that in mind :)