Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

Warped Chapter 5

RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Previous Chapter: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 5: October 2nd, 2014

Endark couldn't see a thing.

It was currently the first night phase of the game, and he was in for a surprise. The environment seemed eerily similar to the spawn point in the void before the game started, with total darkness and a surface below his feet.

He squinted his eyes, but they refused to adjust. It was impossible for anything to be visible in this gloom.

Frustrated, he sighed, and was about to lose hope when suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He anxiously removed it, almost out of habit. He opted not to turn it on to holographic mode, should he reveal his location, and opened his notifications. Immediately, the game PM opened, along with a timer labeled 00:23:59:15.

Mafia Online PM
Welcome to the first Night Phase (NP) of your first game! Unlike the Day Phase, the Night Phase depends heavily on the physical capability of the player, while the Day Phase tests their mentality. In other words, you must carry out your role with your own power, without any help from the game.

Each NP is set in total darkness in the beginning, with usernames and players being invisible. However, once you choose your target, the darkness will be lifted, and your target and his or her username (which will be magnified at any distance to be easily seen) will appear, although no other players will be visible. However, all players will not look like their usual selves, but will look like the character of their game (note: only their physical appearance will change). Each NP's setting is a map in correspondence to the theme of your game, which is STAR WARS. You are ANAKIN SKYWALKER, a headstrong Jedi Knight that's overly aggressive and vengeful. Therefore, you are the VIGILANTE, and have the ability to kill one person of your choosing every night. The present map is called MUSTAFAR. Compared to the 10,000 themes, there are over 100,000 maps in 10-map sets for each theme in Mafia Online, making it impossible for a game to have a repeated map unless the game stretches for more than 10 DP/NPs.

Your current role, VIGILANTE, allows you to kill one person of your choosing every night. VIGILANTE requires strength (STR) and agility (AGI) to improve your capabilities when using this role. Currently, both stats are at level zero, giving you no stat bonuses or default weapons for this game. As you gain more money and skill points, you can buy tools, weapons, and stats to improve your status for future games.

You may select your target from the list of names below by tapping on them, or you may choose the option to pass. A prompt to make certain of your choice will automatically appear. One warning, however--you may not switch targets once you pick your target. Good luck, player.


Endark wasted five minutes staring at the end of the first paragraph, and once he finished reading, he stared at it some more, as if he made enough eye contact, the text would magically disappear. Of course, it was in vain, but that didn't stop him from doing so.

Suddenly, his mind made the connection, and his mouth opened in a scream. Vigilante had the ability to kill someone--did that mean he had to kill a person with his own hands? Did he had to end someone's life to sustain his own? This game is more screwed up than I originally thought. Endark raged in his head. Why the hell couldn't the game kill the person of his choosing? Endark was a lot of things, but a murderer was definitely not one of them.

Endark promptly hurled his phone to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly. After several dozen stomps, he swiped the phone off the surface. He contemptuously glared at it. No cracks. This thing seemed to be made of diamond.

Sighing, he turned it back on, and swiped down to the bottom of the PM. As the PM has promised, there was a list of twenty-five people. However, one name was grayed out. Endark recalled him as the lynched victim who turned out to be guilty in DP1. The situation then was almost comical, really.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Endark sat down with the others at the circular table. Most of them were somber, others were calm, and one was strangely grinning like a fool. but an air of apprehension hung above the room.

Endark cleared his throat, figuring that he should start. "Okay, everyone. My name's EndarkenedRationalist, but everyone calls me Endark." A few murmurings of greetings escaped from the players. "Well, anyway, let's get started. First of all, does anyone have any questions about the theme, Star Wars?"

Thankfully, everyone seemed to have at least a basic knowledge of Star Wars, and some people were on their phone--most likely searching some characters of the theme.

Endark sighed in relief. "Great. Then does anyone have a question about their role--"

The smiling person from before interrupted him. "Ooh! Ooh! I have an awesome role! My game PM said that I'm the Mafia Jack of All Trades because I'm Emperor Palpatine! Can you believe my luck? And I just love being Mafia--huh?" He looked around, seemingly just realizing that everyone was staring at him. Still smiling wildly, he continued. "Anyway, I was talking with my Mafia buddies, and they said that it was great, especially this cool dude named Serpentyne, so I thought that you guys would think it was great too!"

Endark had enough. He silently read the idiot's username, and spoke. "VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

Needless to say, it was an extremely short DP, lasting about three minutes.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 11:12:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Rev's punishment has been reset. He now has a few days of peace before he will need to upload again.

Previous Chapter: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 5: October 2nd, 2014

Endark couldn't see a thing.

It was currently the first night phase of the game, and he was in for a surprise. The environment seemed eerily similar to the spawn point in the void before the game started, with total darkness and a surface below his feet.

He squinted his eyes, but they refused to adjust. It was impossible for anything to be visible in this gloom.

Frustrated, he sighed, and was about to lose hope when suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He anxiously removed it, almost out of habit. He opted not to turn it on to holographic mode, should he reveal his location, and opened his notifications. Immediately, the game PM opened, along with a timer labeled 00:23:59:15.

Seems smart. Well done.

Mafia Online PM
Welcome to the first Night Phase (NP) of your first game! Unlike the Day Phase, the Night Phase depends heavily on the physical capability of the player, while the Day Phase tests their mentality. In other words, you must carry out your role with your own power, without any help from the game.

Well, I'm fvcked. Great at the DPs, though. Although I seem to beat people up just fine in this world...

Each NP is set in total darkness in the beginning, with usernames and players being invisible. However, once you choose your target, the darkness will be lifted, and your target and his or her username (which will be magnified at any distance to be easily seen) will appear, although no other players will be visible. However, all players will not look like their usual selves, but will look like the character of their game (note: only their physical appearance will change). Each NP's setting is a map in correspondence to the theme of your game, which is STAR WARS. You are ANAKIN SKYWALKER, a headstrong Jedi Knight that's overly aggressive and vengeful. Therefore, you are the VIGILANTE, and have the ability to kill one person of your choosing every night. The present map is called MUSTAFAR. Compared to the 10,000 themes, there are over 100,000 maps in 10-map sets for each theme in Mafia Online, making it impossible for a game to have a repeated map unless the game stretches for more than 10 DP/NPs.

Hmmmmm. Clever, Rev. Very clever.

Your current role, VIGILANTE, allows you to kill one person of your choosing every night. VIGILANTE requires strength (STR) and agility (AGI) to improve your capabilities when using this role. Currently, both stats are at level zero, giving you no stat bonuses or default weapons for this game. As you gain more money and skill points, you can buy tools, weapons, and stats to improve your status for future games.

Interesting.
I don't know how I feel about the morality of killing someone...but interesting nonetheless. (There. That's a point in favour of Suzaku, Annie.)

You may select your target from the list of names below by tapping on them, or you may choose the option to pass. A prompt to make certain of your choice will automatically appear. One warning, however--you may not switch targets once you pick your target. Good luck, player.


Endark wasted five minutes staring at the end of the first paragraph, and once he finished reading, he stared at it some more, as if he made enough eye contact, the text would magically disappear. Of course, it was in vain, but that didn't stop him from doing so.

Suddenly, his mind made the connection, and his mouth opened in a scream. Vigilante had the ability to kill someone--did that mean he had to kill a person with his own hands? Did he had to end someone's life to sustain his own? This game is more screwed up than I originally thought. Endark raged in his head. Why the hell couldn't the game kill the person of his choosing? Endark was a lot of things, but a murderer was definitely not one of them.

Heyyyy. What does that last sentence mean?

Endark promptly hurled his phone to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly. After several dozen stomps, he swiped the phone off the surface. He contemptuously glared at it. No cracks. This thing seemed to be made of diamond.

"several dozen," you say.
*contemplates*
That's a lot of stomping. That'd kill a person. Probably break my leg too.

Sighing, he turned it back on, and swiped down to the bottom of the PM. As the PM has promised, there was a list of twenty-five people. However, one name was grayed out. Endark recalled him as the lynched victim who turned out to be guilty in DP1. The situation then was almost comical, really.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Endark sat down with the others at the circular table. Most of them were somber, others were calm, and one was strangely grinning like a fool. but an air of apprehension hung above the room.

Endark cleared his throat, figuring that he should start. "Okay, everyone. My name's EndarkenedRationalist, but everyone calls me Endark." A few murmurings of greetings escaped from the players. "Well, anyway, let's get started. First of all, does anyone have any questions about the theme, Star Wars?"

Thankfully, everyone seemed to have at least a basic knowledge of Star Wars, and some people were on their phone--most likely searching some characters of the theme.

Endark sighed in relief. "Great. Then does anyone have a question about their role--"

The smiling person from before interrupted him. "Ooh! Ooh! I have an awesome role! My game PM said that I'm the Mafia Jack of All Trades because I'm Emperor Palpatine! Can you believe my luck? And I just love being Mafia--huh?" He looked around, seemingly just realizing that everyone was staring at him. Still smiling wildly, he continued. "Anyway, I was talking with my Mafia buddies, and they said that it was great, especially this cool dude named Serpentyne, so I thought that you guys would think it was great too!"

Well. We have 2 clear lynches. Most excellent!

Endark had enough. He silently read the idiot's username, and spoke. "VTL RationalMadman!"

Roflmao

"VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

Needless to say, it was an extremely short DP, lasting about three minutes.

Spectacular!
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 11:14:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:12:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Rev's punishment has been reset. He now has a few days of peace before he will need to upload again.
-_- I'm not finished.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 11:16:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:12:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
*sigh* Actually, I think I'll post the rest tomorrow. It's 12:15AM here. I might just make a new thread with all of the parts.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/16/2014 11:24:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:14:54 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/16/2014 11:12:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Rev's punishment has been reset. He now has a few days of peace before he will need to upload again.
-_- I'm not finished.

You were posting elsewhere though O_o
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 5:19:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Previous Chapter: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 5: October 2nd, 2014

Endark couldn't see a thing.

It was currently the first night phase of the game, and he was in for a surprise. The environment seemed eerily similar to the spawn point in the void before the game started, with total darkness and a surface below his feet.

He squinted his eyes, but they refused to adjust. It was impossible for anything to be visible in this gloom.

Frustrated, he sighed, and was about to lose hope when suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He anxiously removed it, almost out of habit. He opted not to turn it on to holographic mode, should he reveal his location, and opened his notifications. Immediately, the game PM opened, along with a timer labeled 00:23:59:15.

Mafia Online PM
Welcome to the first Night Phase (NP) of your first game! Unlike the Day Phase, the Night Phase depends heavily on the physical capability of the player, while the Day Phase tests their mentality. In other words, you must carry out your role with your own power, without any help from the game.

Each NP is set in total darkness in the beginning, with usernames and players being invisible. However, once you choose your target, the darkness will be lifted, and your target and his or her username (which will be magnified at any distance to be easily seen) will appear, although no other players will be visible. However, all players will not look like their usual selves, but will look like the character of their game (note: only their physical appearance will change). Each NP's setting is a map in correspondence to the theme of your game, which is STAR WARS. You are ANAKIN SKYWALKER, a headstrong Jedi Knight that's overly aggressive and vengeful. Therefore, you are the VIGILANTE, and have the ability to kill one person of your choosing every night. The present map is called MUSTAFAR. Compared to the 10,000 themes, there are over 100,000 maps in 10-map sets for each theme in Mafia Online, making it impossible for a game to have a repeated map unless the game stretches for more than 10 DP/NPs.

Your current role, VIGILANTE, allows you to kill one person of your choosing every night. VIGILANTE requires strength (STR) and agility (AGI) to improve your capabilities when using this role. Currently, both stats are at level zero, giving you no stat bonuses or default weapons for this game. As you gain more money and skill points, you can buy tools, weapons, and stats to improve your status for future games.

You may select your target from the list of names below by tapping on them, or you may choose the option to pass. A prompt to make certain of your choice will automatically appear. One warning, however--you may not switch targets once you pick your target. Good luck, player.


Endark wasted five minutes staring at the end of the first paragraph, and once he finished reading, he stared at it some more, as if he made enough eye contact, the text would magically disappear. Of course, it was in vain, but that didn't stop him from doing so.
My poor bae

Suddenly, his mind made the connection, and his mouth opened in a scream. Vigilante had the ability to kill someone--did that mean he had to kill a person with his own hands? Did he had to end someone's life to sustain his own? This game is more screwed up than I originally thought. Endark raged in his head. Why the hell couldn't the game kill the person of his choosing? Endark was a lot of things, but a murderer was definitely not one of them.
*hug*

Endark promptly hurled his phone to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly. After several dozen stomps, he swiped the phone off the surface. He contemptuously glared at it. No cracks. This thing seemed to be made of diamond.

Sighing, he turned it back on, and swiped down to the bottom of the PM. As the PM has promised, there was a list of twenty-five people. However, one name was grayed out. Endark recalled him as the lynched victim who turned out to be guilty in DP1. The situation then was almost comical, really.
Aww.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Endark sat down with the others at the circular table. Most of them were somber, others were calm, and one was strangely grinning like a fool. but an air of apprehension hung above the room.

Endark cleared his throat, figuring that he should start. "Okay, everyone. My name's EndarkenedRationalist, but everyone calls me Endark." A few murmurings of greetings escaped from the players. "Well, anyway, let's get started. First of all, does anyone have any questions about the theme, Star Wars?"
*knows nada*

Thankfully, everyone seemed to have at least a basic knowledge of Star Wars, and some people were on their phone--most likely searching some characters of the theme.

Endark sighed in relief. "Great. Then does anyone have a question about their role--"

The smiling person from before interrupted him. "Ooh! Ooh! I have an awesome role! My game PM said that I'm the Mafia Jack of All Trades because I'm Emperor Palpatine! Can you believe my luck? And I just love being Mafia--huh?" He looked around, seemingly just realizing that everyone was staring at him. Still smiling wildly, he continued. "Anyway, I was talking with my Mafia buddies, and they said that it was great, especially this cool dude named Serpentyne, so I thought that you guys would think it was great too!"

Endark had enough. He silently read the idiot's username, and spoke. "VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

Needless to say, it was an extremely short DP, lasting about three minutes.

Oh geez RM. LOL. Hmm... I wonder if he's really mafia. xD
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 6:04:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 5:19:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Oh geez RM. LOL. Hmm... I wonder if he's really mafia. xD

He was. XD
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 6:56:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 6:04:18 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 10/17/2014 5:19:54 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:

Oh geez RM. LOL. Hmm... I wonder if he's really mafia. xD

He was. XD

MOAR!!!
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 9:52:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey, don't post until I post all of Chapter 5... D:<

Actually, you know what? I'm just going to create a new thread when I finish. V_V
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 7:16:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/17/2014 9:52:23 AM, RevNge wrote:
Hey, don't post until I post all of Chapter 5... D:<

Actually, you know what? I'm just going to create a new thread when I finish. V_V

Oh my gooooosh!

It is here! It is finally here!
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 7:28:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/16/2014 11:01:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
A/N: I'm baaaaaaaack! I'm so sorry for not posting chapter 5 sooner, but you should feel even sorrier for me because currently, because Endark is heading over to my house in order to beat the sh1t out of me with a pillowcase stuffed with bars of soap! D:> Anyway, if there are any readers that want to sign up, you can do so here: http://www.debate.org... I'm running out of characters to use, so more signups will be appreciated! Make sure to leave a reply, and enjoy the fifth chapter of Warped!

Previous Chapter: http://www.debate.org...

Chapter 5: October 2nd, 2014

Endark couldn't see a thing.

AhhhhHhh!!!!!!
It was currently the first night phase of the game, and he was in for a surprise. The environment seemed eerily similar to the spawn point in the void before the game started, with total darkness and a surface below his feet.

He squinted his eyes, but they refused to adjust. It was impossible for anything to be visible in this gloom.

Frustrated, he sighed, and was about to lose hope when suddenly, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He anxiously removed it, almost out of habit. He opted not to turn it on to holographic mode, should he reveal his location, and opened his notifications. Immediately, the game PM opened, along with a timer labeled 00:23:59:15.

Mafia Online PM
Welcome to the first Night Phase (NP) of your first game! Unlike the Day Phase, the Night Phase depends heavily on the physical capability of the player, while the Day Phase tests their mentality. In other words, you must carry out your role with your own power, without any help from the game.

Each NP is set in total darkness in the beginning, with usernames and players being invisible. However, once you choose your target, the darkness will be lifted, and your target and his or her username (which will be magnified at any distance to be easily seen) will appear, although no other players will be visible. However, all players will not look like their usual selves, but will look like the character of their game (note: only their physical appearance will change). Each NP's setting is a map in correspondence to the theme of your game, which is STAR WARS. You are ANAKIN SKYWALKER, a headstrong Jedi Knight that's overly aggressive and vengeful. Therefore, you are the VIGILANTE, and have the ability to kill one person of your choosing every night. The present map is called MUSTAFAR. Compared to the 10,000 themes, there are over 100,000 maps in 10-map sets for each theme in Mafia Online, making it impossible for a game to have a repeated map unless the game stretches for more than 10 DP/NPs.

Your current role, VIGILANTE, allows you to kill one person of your choosing every night. VIGILANTE requires strength (STR) and agility (AGI) to improve your capabilities when using this role. Currently, both stats are at level zero, giving you no stat bonuses or default weapons for this game. As you gain more money and skill points, you can buy tools, weapons, and stats to improve your status for future games.

Interesting. I don't get it but it sounds interesting!
You may select your target from the list of names below by tapping on them, or you may choose the option to pass. A prompt to make certain of your choice will automatically appear. One warning, however--you may not switch targets once you pick your target. Good luck, player.

Endark wasted five minutes staring at the end of the first paragraph, and once he finished reading, he stared at it some more, as if he made enough eye contact, the text would magically disappear. Of course, it was in vain, but that didn't stop him from doing so.

Suddenly, his mind made the connection, and his mouth opened in a scream. Vigilante had the ability to kill someone--did that mean he had to kill a person with his own hands? Did he had to end someone's life to sustain his own? This game is more screwed up than I originally thought. Endark raged in his head. Why the hell couldn't the game kill the person of his choosing? Endark was a lot of things, but a murderer was definitely not one of them.

Endark promptly hurled his phone to the ground and stomped on it repeatedly. After several dozen stomps, he swiped the phone off the surface. He contemptuously glared at it. No cracks. This thing seemed to be made of diamond.

Sighing, he turned it back on, and swiped down to the bottom of the PM. As the PM has promised, there was a list of twenty-five people. However, one name was grayed out. Endark recalled him as the lynched victim who turned out to be guilty in DP1. The situation then was almost comical, really.

Wow. I like the atmosphere a lot here. It's set up very smoothly as well.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Endark sat down with the others at the circular table. Most of them were somber, others were calm, and one was strangely grinning like a fool. but an air of apprehension hung above the room.

I like the tension here.
Endark cleared his throat, figuring that he should start. "Okay, everyone. My name's EndarkenedRationalist, but everyone calls me Endark." A few murmurings of greetings escaped from the players. "Well, anyway, let's get started. First of all, does anyone have any questions about the theme, Star Wars?"

Thankfully, everyone seemed to have at least a basic knowledge of Star Wars, and some people were on their phone--most likely searching some characters of the theme.

Endark sighed in relief. "Great. Then does anyone have a question about their role--"

The smiling person from before interrupted him. "Ooh! Ooh! I have an awesome role! My game PM said that I'm the Mafia Jack of All Trades because I'm Emperor Palpatine! Can you believe my luck? And I just love being Mafia--huh?" He looked around, seemingly just realizing that everyone was staring at him. Still smiling wildly, he continued. "Anyway, I was talking with my Mafia buddies, and they said that it was great, especially this cool dude named Serpentyne, so I thought that you guys would think it was great too!"

Oh no...
Endark had enough. He silently read the idiot's username, and spoke. "VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

"VTL RationalMadman!"

Needless to say, it was an extremely short DP, lasting about three minutes.

I'm getting really frightened by the prospect of how quickly these players are at deciding the death of a person.

Can't wait for the rest of the chapter!

)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us