Jump to topic:

paininthenuts here

paininthenuts
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 4:07:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hello. I hope to be a valuable member to the site. The site I posted on for many years has declined to such point that only a few posts are made a week.

I am a great believer that big problems require radical solutions. I never troll, however some of my views you will find unusual, but if thought about properly normally make a lot of sense. Most of all I enjoy a laugh
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 11:37:41 PM
At 10/18/2014 4:07:53 AM, paininthenuts wrote:
Hello. I hope to be a valuable member to the site. Edeb8 for many years has declined to such point that only a few posts are made a week.

I am a great believer that big problems require radical solutions. I always troll, however some of my views you will find unusual, but if thought about properly normally make no sense. Most of all I enjoy a laugh from wrecking sites.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 6:11:56 AM
Welcome to DDO
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com