Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 Episode 01

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:01:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Apostrophes might turn out like a quote sign. Sorry in advance.

DDD is having formating issues, so I am posting this.

Well, thanks for reading this. If you wanna read episode 00 of our (DDD and DarthKirones) then here you go (I highly recommend reading it):

http://www.debate.org...

So, this episode will feature (in order) DarthKirones (Darth), Potbellygeek (Pots), Revnge. (Rev) If you would like to sign up go here:

Next episode will feature new characters.

As some background info, there is multiple groups of 6 stranded on this planet, and there will be a perspective from each group in the story.

Finally, vwv appears in the story, however he was banned so his fate outside of this specific episode is unclear and undecided.

To the story!

EPISODE ONE: RACE FOR SURVIVAL.

=====================================

GROUP 1 In group: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3.

Perspective: DarthKirones (Technically, he is not in the group yet, but soon he will join.)

"I know it, I just know it! There is a connection between the blast, the survivors and everything else!" The boy is ecstatic. He knows something is not-so crazy about his theory.

"Look, dude. I love conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, but come on! This is nuts!" DDD had confusion in his eyes. The evidence is right in front of him, yet it just does not fit together. "I am sorry, Darth, but drop it. The bomb was not connected to DDO and just because we have accounts on DDO does not mean we survived!"

"The evidence says different, my red-headed friend." DarthKirones laughed back. "In fact, I am so confident, that"

"That what? What does this prove? All of these theories you have told in the past, and have any of the come true? WELL?" DDD was obviously getting angrier by the second.

"All right, you have a point, but"

"But?"

"Can you please stop interrupting me?"

"No."

"All right, fine. Don"t believe me! See what I care!" DarthKirones snapped. "I am not forcing me to believe you, but you seem to be in denial. There is NOTHING we can do!"

DDD was in shock. His face pale. Suddenly, he ran off without another word. He just ran, no noise. Nothing. Just running. No cares in the world.

DarthKirones was however filled with remorse. He may have just lost his best friend. He lost both of his parents in the blast while my entire family lives. I would react the same way. Besides, my goal is to survive, not to have frien" What am I thinking? This isn"t you Darth, snap out of it!

His parents had left to get supplies, but had not come back. Darth procceded to check his phone. It had one new message, only sent seconds earlier. It said "Maybe gone for longer than expected, don"t blow up! :) Just kidding" As usual, my dad is the optimist. Better find somewhere close to get supplies on my own, maybe I should check DDo! There was a new forum topic, called "New survival camp --- Come join us!" He carefully clicked on the forum. Apparently Esocialbookworm, Endark, Yama, Malacoda and Thett are already there. Well Darth, Looks like it is time to have an adventure!

TO BE CONTINUED!

GROUP 2 In group: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

Perspective: Potbelliedgeek (pots)

Pots looked around. As an intelligent 20 year old young man, he automatically looked around and tried to think logically.

Ok so, he thought, I have 5 other people near me. It is a barren land, nothing much for survival, unless this crust is edible.

He strode over to the other five people, and before (he knew they would) started fretting and bursting into tears, he held up his hand.

"Now, lets go around and figure out who we are" soothed pots. He started with the man on his left, who looked like he was just starting to grow his beard.
"I am lannan. And who are you?"

"Wait WHAT?, like lannan from DDO?"

"Uh"..yep thats me"

"I am mind-blown!"

"Wait but who are you?"

"I am pots!"

"Oh my"."

The other 4 people looked at each other. And then, all at once they burst.

One said, "I am from DDO too! The name"s Wylted."

Another said. "Oh. My. God. I am imabench!"

A third yelled. "Wait seriously? I am velcrow!"

Then another muttured "I am adam-godzilla"

Before more messy conversation erupted, pots held up his shaking hand.

Everyone went silent.

"We first need to know how to survive this land. Barren, no trees or water around, we have got to find some nutrition."

No sooner had he said that, imabench pointed to a speck of blue in the distance.

He said, "Guys, I think I just found some water."

==================================
Group 3: In group: Revnge, Kreig01, vwv (vincent), 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , suprise guest!

Perspective: Revnge

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE ALIVE? HELLO-O?"

This woke Rev up. He realized that everything had been destroyed in his house except for his computer.

"Huh? What"s going on? Who"s there?"

Rev stood up, his knees were shaking. He could finally see who was calling. It was a boy, probably around 15 years of age. The boy in the distance collapsed. Oh my god! I need to help him! Rev ran as fast as he could. As he got closer he noticed that the boy is asian with glasses and black hair.

"Hello? Are you ok? Do you need medical attention?" Rev was frantic. He can"t let an innocent person die.

But then the boys head sprung up, with a huge grin.

"Buddy, you just got trolled! HAHAHAH!"

Who ever this is, I now hate. I mean, I thought he was seriously injured! What kind of person would do that!

Still smiling, the boy said to Rev "The name is 9spaceking, you may know me from-"

"Debate.Org!"

9spaceking went pale. "Y-You know me?!? But you're just a kid!"

Rev was now red with rage. "I can"t believe you did that. How do I know you? I know you because I am Rev, and here is a Revelation for you, I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"

*smack*

"Ow! That hurt! Wait, you are Rev?!?" 9spaceking was holding the part of his face where he got punched.

"Stop complaining and lets find some food to eat."

Near by was a grocery store that had been half-destroyed.

"So hungry. Help me""

"We are almost there. Don"t worry." Rev said, still angry.

As they got closer they saw smoke coming from the roof. There had better been no one else in the store, or else they too will get Revelations from my fists.\

As the two entered they noticed that parts of the shelves had been picked clean. Rev picked up a big bag of Doritos and a water bottle.. "All right, grab only what you can carry. And make sure whatever you get will help us survive. Don"t grab useless shi""

9spaceking had a shopping cart full of Video Games, My Little Pony stuffies, a box of twinkies and a large bottle of Dr Pepper.

Rev once more was in a rage. "DID YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I SAID?!? DO YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH YOU AGAIN?!?" Suddenly, there were footsteps. Several footsteps.

"Uh-Oh!"

There were three people standing, looking at the two boys.

"Who are these people?"

"How should I know?"

"Should we invite them to join us?"

Rev was baffled by this argument. It felt as if they were deciding if he lives or if he dies. One of them had an Australian accent, he seemed to be the nicest.

"Um, hello. I am Krieg, Krieg01. And these are my companions. Vincent and ElCorazonAma."

But how? HOW is it that the only survivors that I have met are from DDo? HOW?

"You seem to be in shock, is everything ok?"

Rev responded slowly "Yeah, um, listen, My name is Rev, and my friend here is 9spaceking. So, this is awkward""

Everyone seemed to be in a trance, curious that they are all members of the same website.
"Did you guys start the fire?" Asked 9spaceking.

"Nah, it was here when
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:02:42 PM
"Is there any room for *huff* one more?" said a red-headed kid. He was exhausted, as if he had ran ten marathons.

"Who are you? Said Rev. "What is your name?"

"*huff* Dy-DynamicDuoDebaters *huff* But just call me *huff* DDD. Does anyone here *huff* have an inhaler I *huff* can borrow?"

Once more everyone was shocked.

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE TWO!!!!

And done!

This was a fun write, I hope everyone enjoys this episode as much as I do. It is not as dark, with a little bit of humor. If you want to appear, please sign up, again here is the link to the sign up sheet:

Next episode will probably focus on the relations between our heroes, how they interact and what they think of each other, I can"t say when it will be released, but probably within a week.

Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:03:34 PM
Thanks for posting Darth!
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 3:03:50 PM
At 10/18/2014 3:03:34 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
Thanks for posting Darth!

No problem!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 4:32:33 PM
I want MOAR!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 4:37:50 PM
At 10/18/2014 4:32:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I want MOAR!

Soon, my friend. soon.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 4:50:29 PM
At 10/18/2014 3:01:41 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

GROUP 2 In group: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

Alright looks like im in the fun group
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:00:55 PM
At 10/18/2014 4:50:29 PM, imabench wrote:

As if. Group one has all the power players. Plus we have the writer of the story, so we probably won't all die. I vote (I don't think that's how this works) that Group 1 goes to war with Group 2.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:10:07 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:00:55 PM, Malacoda wrote:

As if. Group one has all the power players. Plus we have the writer of the story, so we probably won't all die. I vote (I don't think that's how this works) that Group 1 goes to war with Group 2.

Going to war with Imabench would be your last mistake.
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:16:37 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:10:07 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Come on Endark! Support you group!
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:17:23 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:16:37 PM, Malacoda wrote:

My support is not letting you rush into battle and getting yourself decapitated.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:24:45 PM

You know that the VonKarma are as fabulous as it gets. And Bench is no threat to us... Kolkolkolkolkol
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:31:11 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:24:45 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

You know that the VonKarma are as fabulous as it gets. And Bench is no threat to us... Kolkolkolkolkol

That's what I like to hear! Plus we have Thett, the pirate lord. We will survive!
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:46:01 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:31:11 PM, Malacoda wrote:
At 10/18/2014 5:24:45 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

That's what I like to hear! Plus we have Thett, the pirate lord. We will survive!
That and I have Lannan's training and more. We're good.
TUF, and YYW
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:46:41 PM

'War' implies that they would actually stand a chance against me....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:52:40 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:46:41 PM, imabench wrote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... But as long as you're alive... I'LL NEVER DIE!
TUF, and YYW
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 5:56:21 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:52:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... But as long as you're alive... I'LL NEVER DIE!

I will most definitely add a war between all 3 clans in episode 2, don't worry!
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:00:02 PM

May the best fictional character win.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:01:31 PM
At 10/18/2014 5:56:21 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
At 10/18/2014 5:52:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

I will most definitely add a war between all 3 clans in episode 2, don't worry!

Oh my.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:01:46 PM
At 10/18/2014 6:00:06 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
War has historically been an act favoured by fools.

Then you must be sitting among the most retarded people on DDO.
TUF, and YYW
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:03:26 PM
At 10/18/2014 6:01:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Yama, dearest, there are so many more elegant methods of destroying your enemies.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:07:33 PM
At 10/18/2014 6:03:26 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Yama, dearest, there are so many more elegant methods of destroying your enemies.

Good point. I can just privately torture bench. That'll be way more fun.
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 6:31:16 PM
At 10/18/2014 6:07:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

I thought you supported peace on DDo? Or are you deceiving us all?
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 8:27:17 PM
This is awesome! Love my group btw. I have so many awesome people like bench and wylted.

Cant wait for next episode.
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 10:45:00 PM
bump.
DDD

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 10:51:07 PM
At 10/18/2014 6:31:16 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 10/18/2014 6:07:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

I thought you supported peace on DDo? Or are you deceiving us all?

I'm all for peace on DDO. This is Survivor.
TUF, and YYW
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 11:02:36 PM
Awesome job guys!!!

P.S. To the commentators:
1. Ima would rek you all, but luckily we have a good enough group that we could possibly take em.
2. We dont need to take him down as we have strong, smart people, and pots is the leader of the other group,... so we're safe.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2014 11:19:45 PM
Apostrophes might turn out like a quote sign. Sorry in advance.

DDD is having formating issues, so I am posting this.

Well, thanks for reading this. If you wanna read episode 00 of our (DDD and DarthKirones) then here you go (I highly recommend reading it):

So, this episode will feature (in order) DarthKirones (Darth), Potbellygeek (Pots), Revnge. (Rev) If you would like to sign up go here:

Next episode will feature new characters.

As some background info, there is multiple groups of 6 stranded on this planet, and there will be a perspective from each group in the story.

Finally, vwv appears in the story, however he was banned so his fate outside of this specific episode is unclear and undecided.

To the story!

EPISODE ONE: RACE FOR SURVIVAL.

GROUP 1 In group: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3.

Perspective: DarthKirones (Technically, he is not in the group yet, but soon he will join.)

"I know it, I just know it! There is a connection between the blast, the survivors and everything else!" The boy is ecstatic. He knows something is not-so crazy about his theory.

"Look, dude. I love conspiracy theories as much as the next guy, but come on! This is nuts!" DDD had confusion in his eyes. The evidence is right in front of him, yet it just does not fit together. "I am sorry, Darth, but drop it. The bomb was not connected to DDO and just because we have accounts on DDO does not mean we survived!"

"The evidence says different, my red-headed friend." DarthKirones laughed back. "In fact, I am so confident, that"

"That what? What does this prove? All of these theories you have told in the past, and have any of the come true? WELL?" DDD was obviously getting angrier by the second.

"All right, you have a point, but"

"But?"

"Can you please stop interrupting me?"

"No."
#badazz
"All right, fine. Don"t believe me! See what I care!" DarthKirones snapped. "I am not forcing me to believe you, but you seem to be in denial. There is NOTHING we can do!"

DDD was in shock. His face pale. Suddenly, he ran off without another word. He just ran, no noise. Nothing. Just running. No cares in the world.

DarthKirones was however filled with remorse. He may have just lost his best friend. He lost both of his parents in the blast while my entire family lives. I would react the same way. Besides, my goal is to survive, not to have frien" What am I thinking? This isn"t you Darth, snap out of it!
Poor Darth. That's what he gets for joining the dark side. At least he got cookies.
His parents had left to get supplies, but had not come back. Darth procceded to check his phone. It had one new message, only sent seconds earlier. It said "Maybe gone for longer than expected, don"t blow up! :) Just kidding" As usual, my dad is the optimist. Better find somewhere close to get supplies on my own, maybe I should check DDo! There was a new forum topic, called "New survival camp --- Come join us!" He carefully clicked on the forum. Apparently Esocialbookworm, Endark, Yama, Malacoda and Thett are already there. Well Darth, Looks like it is time to have an adventure!
Damn. That group's all good.
TO BE CONTINUED!

Oh dear God, it's Imabench. Forget what I said about Group 1.
Perspective: Potbelliedgeek (pots)

Pots looked around. As an intelligent 20 year old young man, he automatically looked around and tried to think logically.

Ok so, he thought, I have 5 other people near me. It is a barren land, nothing much for survival, unless this crust is edible.

He strode over to the other five people, and before (he knew they would) started fretting and bursting into tears, he held up his hand.
LOL. Adam and Vel, maybe. I can't imagine Lannan, Wylted, or Ima bursting into tears post-apocalypse. XD
"Now, lets go around and figure out who we are" soothed pots. He started with the man on his left, who looked like he was just starting to grow his beard.
"I am lannan. And who are you?"

"Wait WHAT?, like lannan from DDO?"

"Uh"..yep thats me"

"I am mind-blown!"

"Wait but who are you?"

"I am pots!"

"Oh my"."
Oh my.
The other 4 people looked at each other. And then, all at once they burst.

One said, "I am from DDO too! The name"s Wylted."

Another said. "Oh. My. God. I am imabench!"

A third yelled. "Wait seriously? I am velcrow!"

Then another muttured "I am adam-godzilla"

Before more messy conversation erupted, pots held up his shaking hand.

Everyone went silent.

"We first need to know how to survive this land. Barren, no trees or water around, we have got to find some nutrition."

No sooner had he said that, imabench pointed to a speck of blue in the distance.

He said, "Guys, I think I just found some water."

Group 3: In group: Revnge, Kreig01, vwv (vincent), 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , suprise guest!
Oh dear god. It's a group full of trolls. We're going to die on the first day, bruh.
Perspective: Revnge

"HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE ALIVE? HELLO-O?"

This woke Rev up. He realized that everything had been destroyed in his house except for his computer.
DAT LUCK XD
"Huh? What"s going on? Who"s there?"

Rev stood up, his knees were shaking. He could finally see who was calling. It was a boy, probably around 15 years of age. The boy in the distance collapsed. Oh my god! I need to help him! Rev ran as fast as he could. As he got closer he noticed that the boy is Asian with glasses and black hair.
Oh noes.
"Hello? Are you ok? Do you need medical attention?" Rev was frantic. He can"t let an innocent person die.
Bruh, I'm not that dumb to think that someone who just shouted would be dying. I'd at least check his pulse. -.-
But then the boys head sprung up, with a huge grin.

"Buddy, you just got trolled! HAHAHAH!"
TROLOLOLOLOL
Who ever this is, I now hate. I mean, I thought he was seriously injured! What kind of person would do that!
Someone like me. o3o
Still smiling, the boy said to Rev "The name is 9spaceking, you may know me from-"

"Debate.Org!"
Ooooooooooooh
9spaceking went pale. "Y-You know me?!? But you're just a kid!"

Rev was now red with rage. "I can"t believe you did that. How do I know you? I know you because I am Rev, and here is a Revelation for you, I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"
ROFLMFAO XD XD XD
*smack*
#btchslap
"Ow! That hurt! Wait, you are Rev?!?" 9spaceking was holding the part of his face where he got punched.

"Stop complaining and lets find some food to eat."

Near by was a grocery store that had been half-destroyed.

"So hungry. Help me""

"We are almost there. Don"t worry." Rev said, still angry.
Bruh. If this was IRL I'd be the one that's moaning for food.