Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Sisyphus Revisited: A DDO Fanfic! :P

Ajabi
Posts: 1,510
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:00:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1. make me the least philosophy like: DDD
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
Ajabi
Posts: 1,510
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:02:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 9:00:08 AM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1. make me the least philosophy like: DDD
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ad infinitum
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:04:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 9:02:46 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/19/2014 9:00:08 AM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1. make me the least philosophy like: DDD
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ad infinitum

?
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
VelCrow
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:46:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 9:04:07 AM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
At 10/19/2014 9:02:46 AM, Ajabi wrote:
At 10/19/2014 9:00:08 AM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
At 10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1. make me the least philosophy like: DDD
2. VelCrow
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

ad infinitum

?
Raisor
Posts: 5,080
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 11:50:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I dont know how you can make this a fleshed out story- is this Camus or greek mythology in general?
We gonna pull up like the ice cream truck
Dennybug
Posts: 711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:35:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 8:57:26 AM, Ajabi wrote:
So yeah, a slightly serious philosophical fan fic, though I think I suck at writing. I know I want many of you in it, but in the interest of not hurting anyone's feelings, please place your name if you want to be used in my little story. :P

1.
2. Dennybug
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Ajabi
Posts: 1,510
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:36:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/19/2014 11:50:49 AM, Raisor wrote:
I dont know how you can make this a fleshed out story- is this Camus or greek mythology in general?

A little bit of both.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 12:49:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Knock yourself out.

/in
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 1:30:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Add me quickly!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 1:58:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The sun bears down on me...

/in
"I love that you dress in repp ties, tweed jackets and khakis."

~ YYW

#StandWithZarro

#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush