Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Pokemon Sign up!!

VelCrow
Posts: 1,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:01:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi guys. Im thinking about writing a fanfic. Coupled with my complete obsession with pokemon, I've been playing around with 2 different ideas 1. humans with pokemon like the normal genre. 2. Pokemon Rescue Rangers format. Please add on if you are interested using this format>> [name] [pokemon] [style] [additional comments]

1. VelCrow [N/RR] [ Natu]
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:07:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
/in
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.
Deep down, we're all dumbassses who act like shittheads

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
9spaceking
Posts: 4,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:08:42 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2014 5:01:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Hi guys. Im thinking about writing a fanfic. Coupled with my complete obsession with pokemon, I've been playing around with 2 different ideas 1. humans with pokemon like the normal genre. 2. Pokemon Rescue Rangers format. Please add on if you are interested using this format>> [name] [pokemon] [style] [additional comments]

1. VelCrow [N/RR] [ Natu]
2. 9spaceking
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 24,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 5:12:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2014 5:08:42 AM, 9spaceking wrote:
At 10/20/2014 5:01:59 AM, VelCrow wrote:
Hi guys. Im thinking about writing a fanfic. Coupled with my complete obsession with pokemon, I've been playing around with 2 different ideas 1. humans with pokemon like the normal genre. 2. Pokemon Rescue Rangers format. Please add on if you are interested using this format>> [name] [pokemon] [style] [additional comments]

1. VelCrow [N/RR] [ Natu]
2. 9spaceking
3. Lannan13
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
VelCrow
Posts: 1,509
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 8:43:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:35:05 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd probably go with a format more like Mystery Dungeon.

Well, I'll give this a try.

Endarkened. [Rayquaza]

hahah... straight up legendary..

btw to those who did not specify, you literally gave me the right to assign it myself XD
dynamicduodebaters
Posts: 191
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/20/2014 9:30:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 10/20/2014 8:43:44 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 10/20/2014 8:35:05 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd probably go with a format more like Mystery Dungeon.

Well, I'll give this a try.

Endarkened. [Rayquaza]

hahah... straight up legendary..

btw to those who did not specify, you literally gave me the right to assign it myself XD

/IN and you can assign me
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney