Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Inferno...The Next Chapter

inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 10:51:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So you have been asking yourselves lately. Will he ever run out of ideas and stories to talk about. Let me see. Well the answer to that is this...........hell noooooo.
So are you ready for more. I hope that you are kids. Cause this time, youre gonna remember me for life. Any comments. =)
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 12:53:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 10:51:54 AM, inferno wrote:
So you have been asking yourselves lately. Will he ever run out of ideas and stories to talk about. Let me see. Well the answer to that is this...........hell noooooo.
So are you ready for more. I hope that you are kids. Cause this time, youre gonna remember me for life. Any comments. =)

Haven't seen you around lately. Good to see you lol
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 1:24:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 12:53:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/21/2014 10:51:54 AM, inferno wrote:
So you have been asking yourselves lately. Will he ever run out of ideas and stories to talk about. Let me see. Well the answer to that is this...........hell noooooo.
So are you ready for more. I hope that you are kids. Cause this time, youre gonna remember me for life. Any comments. =)

Haven't seen you around lately. Good to see you lol

Thanks. Think I can take it higher. Do you ?
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,281
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 1:28:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 1:24:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/21/2014 12:53:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/21/2014 10:51:54 AM, inferno wrote:
So you have been asking yourselves lately. Will he ever run out of ideas and stories to talk about. Let me see. Well the answer to that is this...........hell noooooo.
So are you ready for more. I hope that you are kids. Cause this time, youre gonna remember me for life. Any comments. =)

Haven't seen you around lately. Good to see you lol

Thanks. Think I can take it higher. Do you ?

If anyone can its you buddy.
The wise have eyes in their heads, while the fool walks in the darkness; but I came to realizethat the same fate overtakes them both.
Then I said to myself,
"The fate of the fool will overtake me also.
What then do I gain by being wise?"
I said to myself, "This too is meaningless."
For the wise, like the fool, will not be long remembered;
the days have already come when both have been forgotten.
Like the fool, the wise too must die!
- Ecclesiastes 2:14-16
inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:41:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 1:31:58 PM, user_name wrote:
Self aggrandizing is very distasteful, even in the name of humor.

Then perhaps you should find yourself out of the door. Because you just degraded yourself. =)
inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 4:42:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 1:28:44 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:24:54 PM, inferno wrote:
At 10/21/2014 12:53:47 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/21/2014 10:51:54 AM, inferno wrote:
So you have been asking yourselves lately. Will he ever run out of ideas and stories to talk about. Let me see. Well the answer to that is this...........hell noooooo.
So are you ready for more. I hope that you are kids. Cause this time, youre gonna remember me for life. Any comments. =)

Haven't seen you around lately. Good to see you lol

Thanks. Think I can take it higher. Do you ?

If anyone can its you buddy.

Well, then so it shall be.
inferno
Posts: 11,284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 9:18:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 1:31:58 PM, user_name wrote:
Self aggrandizing is very distasteful, even in the name of humor.

No clap back. Im shocked. =)