Jump to topic:

Celestial Egg Fanfiction Signups

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 1:43:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Previously, I used to privately message the people I wanted to feature to get their approval, but I think it is easier if i just get signups like everyone else is doing. However, I won't do separate seasons but simply add more episodes to the current season after a 4 month hiatus.

If you are not familiar with my fanfiction series, please read it before signing up, as all the featured characters in it (or almost all of them *spoiler*) will have to suffer miserable deaths at the hands of two mysterious voices.

SIGN-UPS
-------
-------
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 1:46:19 PM
At 10/23/2014 1:43:12 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Previously, I used to privately message the people I wanted to feature to get their approval, but I think it is easier if i just get signups like everyone else is doing. However, I won't do separate seasons but simply add more episodes to the current season after a 4 month hiatus.

If you are not familiar with my fanfiction series, please read it before signing up, as all the featured characters in it (or almost all of them *spoiler*) will have to suffer miserable deaths at the hands of two mysterious voices.

SIGN-UPS
-------Lannan13
-------

Aren't you Niquash?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 1:50:04 PM
At 10/23/2014 1:46:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:

SIGN-UPS
-------Lannan13
-------

Aren't you Niquash?

I sure am. I simply forgot my password for the previous account while being unsubscribed from the email alerts, so I'm waiting for it to be recovered by Juggle while using this account.
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 7:57:57 PM

SIGN-UPS
-------
-------

1. BOT, love the series.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 2:37:14 PM
/in

and welcome back Niqish!
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.