Total Posts:60|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Linkishs humph ama

Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well I'll drag people in to ask you questions if you'd like?
And how are you doing today, sir?
What's your perspective on life?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 8:22:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Also, you don't mind me being the first and second person to ask you questions, right? :P
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,086
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 8:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Are you with the group "Anonymous"?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:08:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 8:26:10 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Are you with the group "Anonymous"?

Maybe. I'm not obliged to say.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Well I'll drag people in to ask you questions if you'd like?
Umm sure but I don't wanna lose a bet.
And how are you doing today, sir?
I'm amazing how bout yourself?
What's your perspective on life?
You live you die, might as well make the most of it.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:09:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 8:22:33 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Also, you don't mind me being the first and second person to ask you questions, right? :P

DOESENT COUNT!!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Well I'll drag people in to ask you questions if you'd like?
Umm sure but I don't wanna lose a bet.
A bet? who says its a bet??? -_-
And how are you doing today, sir?
I'm amazing how bout yourself?
your not supposed to ask me questions! This is a thread to ask you questions! lol
What's your perspective on life?
You live you die, might as well make the most of it.
Hmmmm, interesting concept.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:11:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:09:52 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:22:33 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Also, you don't mind me being the first and second person to ask you questions, right? :P

DOESENT COUNT!!

And WHY NOT!?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:13:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Well I'll drag people in to ask you questions if you'd like?
Umm sure but I don't wanna lose a bet.
A bet? who says its a bet??? -_-
I did.
And how are you doing today, sir?
I'm amazing how bout yourself?
your not supposed to ask me questions! This is a thread to ask you questions! lol
What why not? Might as well.
What's your perspective on life?
You live you die, might as well make the most of it.
Hmmmm, interesting concept.
Yes indeed.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:15:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:13:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Pfft, well, there's no betting in ma book happening!

What why not? Might as well.
Mmkay then, Im fine. Thanks.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:17:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:15:23 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:13:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Pfft, well, there's no betting in ma book happening!

What why not? Might as well.
Mmkay then, Im fine. Thanks.

Yay I'm a winner.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:20:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:17:58 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:15:23 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:13:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Pfft, well, there's no betting in ma book happening!

What why not? Might as well.
Mmkay then, Im fine. Thanks.


Yay I'm a winner.

Weirdo!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/23/2014 10:24:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 10:20:38 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:17:58 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:15:23 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:13:56 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:11:11 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/23/2014 10:09:28 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:21:58 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
Pfft, well, there's no betting in ma book happening!

What why not? Might as well.
Mmkay then, Im fine. Thanks.


Yay I'm a winner.

Weirdo!

I try.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 12:16:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do you like Chipotle?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 12:24:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 12:16:52 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Do you like Chipotle?

Sauce? Or restraunt?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,107
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 12:26:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 12:24:06 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/24/2014 12:16:52 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Do you like Chipotle?

Sauce? Or restraunt?

Both.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 12:28:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 12:26:51 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 10/24/2014 12:24:06 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/24/2014 12:16:52 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
Do you like Chipotle?

Sauce? Or restraunt?

Both.

Never tried the restraunt.....but the sauce is pretty good, but not spicy enough.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 6:21:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bumping.
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 9:24:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 6:21:22 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Bumping.

What was your reason for joining DDO?

It's always interesting to hear people's reasons. :)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 9:53:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Are you nervous for your ten dollars knowing that I'm the fifth person to ask a question?
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 2:51:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 9:53:51 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Are you nervous for your ten dollars knowing that I'm the fifth person to ask a question?

ZARADI YOU RUINED IT!!!!!
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
Linkish1O2
Posts: 2,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 2:52:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 9:24:19 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 10/24/2014 6:21:22 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Bumping.

What was your reason for joining DDO?
Well 5 years ago when I made my first account. I did it for my debate class to learn different kinds of debating styles. Then I fell in love with the community

It's always interesting to hear people's reasons. :)
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 3:03:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 2:51:03 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/24/2014 9:53:51 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Are you nervous for your ten dollars knowing that I'm the fifth person to ask a question?

ZARADI YOU RUINED IT!!!!!

Gotta love him though hahaha!!!! He's a terdy kid, but still cool. Ahem, I won't say I told ya so either about there being more people coming here. :P
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 3:50:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 2:52:48 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
At 10/24/2014 9:24:19 AM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 10/24/2014 6:21:22 AM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
Bumping.

What was your reason for joining DDO?
Well 5 years ago when I made my first account. I did it for my debate class to learn different kinds of debating styles. Then I fell in love with the community
Wow, you've been here awhile. So you've done some IRL debating?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
JasperFrancisShickadance
Posts: 112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 4:06:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Who are you betting? ;)
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,128
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 4:23:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 4:06:38 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Who are you betting? ;)

Doesn't matter because your question makes you question-asker number six. Which means Linkish just lost ten bucks :3
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
JasperFrancisShickadance
Posts: 112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 4:29:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 4:23:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/24/2014 4:06:38 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Who are you betting? ;)

Doesn't matter because your question makes you question-asker number six. Which means Linkish just lost ten bucks :3

Actually I was joking, I betted him and now I win ten dollahsss. Give em here, Linkish, pay your dos to the Queen!!!!
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/24/2014 4:35:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/24/2014 4:29:29 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 10/24/2014 4:23:49 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 10/24/2014 4:06:38 PM, JasperFrancisShickadance wrote:
At 10/23/2014 8:08:23 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:
I feel like I always wanna start the trending thing when it's late. So let's hup to it. I have a ten dollar bet on only getting 5 separate people to ask me questions. Anymore and I lose my ten dollars. So let's keep me unpopular here alright!

Who are you betting? ;)

Doesn't matter because your question makes you question-asker number six. Which means Linkish just lost ten bucks :3

Actually I was joking, I betted him and now I win ten dollahsss. Give em here, Linkish, pay your dos to the Queen!!!!

That's not fair play, young lady!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam