Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Let's Hang Out!

ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:19:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:04:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yoooo Google Hang out...

NAAAOOOO.

https://plus.google.com...

You would go online a time I'm dead tired and wanna go Mimi's. Have fun! I'll catch up with you later.
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:24:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:19:19 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:04:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yoooo Google Hang out...

NAAAOOOO.

https://plus.google.com...

You would go online a time I'm dead tired and wanna go Mimi's. Have fun! I'll catch up with you later.

Join anyways.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:24:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:24:30 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:19:19 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:04:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yoooo Google Hang out...

NAAAOOOO.

https://plus.google.com...

You would go online a time I'm dead tired and wanna go Mimi's. Have fun! I'll catch up with you later.

Join anyways.

Is it full?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:28:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:24:53 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:24:30 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:19:19 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:04:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yoooo Google Hang out...

NAAAOOOO.

https://plus.google.com...

You would go online a time I'm dead tired and wanna go Mimi's. Have fun! I'll catch up with you later.

Join anyways.

Is it full?

No
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 12:44:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/25/2014 12:28:47 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:24:53 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:24:30 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:19:19 AM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 10/25/2014 12:04:29 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Yoooo Google Hang out...

NAAAOOOO.

https://plus.google.com...

You would go online a time I'm dead tired and wanna go Mimi's. Have fun! I'll catch up with you later.

Join anyways.

Is it full?

No

https://plus.google.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.