Jump to topic:

What's everyone's personality types?

tylergraham95
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:10:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I just took the sixteen personalities (myers-briggs) test and I got ENTP.

What are some other members types?

The test is here, btw: http://www.16personalities.com...
"we dig" - Jeanette Runquist (1943 - 2015)
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:39:37 PM
INTJ --- nac
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:44:35 PM
At 10/25/2014 3:10:01 PM, tylergraham95 wrote:
I just took the sixteen personalities (myers-briggs) test and I got ENTP.

What are some other members types?

The test is here, btw: http://www.16personalities.com...

I'm an ENFP
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:48:00 PM
INFJ nac
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:48:14 PM
Endark is INFJ as well.
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:50:32 PM
At 10/25/2014 3:48:14 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Endark is INFJ as well.

So the one moving part -- F versus T -- is where belief in love comes in? :P

Also, Annie, you strike me as more of an E, lol.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:52:34 PM
At 10/25/2014 3:50:32 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
Endark is INFJ as well.

I did the test 4 times and got INFJ all four times.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

MonetaryOffset
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 3:53:13 PM
At 10/25/2014 3:52:34 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 10/25/2014 3:50:32 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
Endark is INFJ as well.

I did the test 4 times and got INFJ all four times.

Oh, ok, then. I usually get different results every time I take it.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:03:49 PM
I got INFP
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:15:05 PM
At 10/25/2014 3:45:49 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
I'm an INTJ.

I'd say that's probably accurate. You do tend to live internally, and you tend to relate to the world in an intuitive rather than objective way. You do seem to value intelligence, knowledge and competence. I'm not sure that I would say that you're especially observant, though you might be more observant than an ISFP, for instance.

You also have a compulsive need to explain yourself, even when your are wrong, which is consistent with the INTJ profile. Though, I suspect that in any leadership role you were thrust into, you would have difficulty relating to and communicating with those around you because you would be primarily concerned with how they perceive you rather than how you could or needed to reach them.

You 'think' of yourself as a strategist, but you're not; you're too easily thrown by the unexpected and you easily lose your temper -further blighting your perception of objective reality, which is especially problematic because the objective/rational approach is not your primary mode of internalizing new information. While you may be able to envision 'some' strategy at the beginning of some series of events, you cannot follow through with your original objective because you cannot adapt to changing events -mainly because your sensing side is undeveloped.

Consequently, you ignore details because you never knew to look for them which gives you an exceptionally high degree of difficulty in interpersonal relations over long periods. That is to say, people can "like" you at first, but eventually they will cut you out of their lives because you are constitutionally incapable of relating to other people on a deeper level that is required in a sustained friendship. At the same time, you like the 'idea' of empathy, but it's something that's alien to you; another factor which more or less renders sustainable friendships something of an impossibility for you.

But, your interest in dealing with the external world makes you quick to make and express judgments by assimilating your new information that you take in with what you think you already know; intellectually, you "rationalize" information in that way, and you are therefore very quick to express judgements. This is not something unique to you 'as' an INTJ, but rather it is something that while highly valuable in the empirical world can be disastrous when dealing with other people, especially where your conceptual understanding of terms and concepts that you attach emotional connotations to colors that process. The impact is that you are inclined to make irrational "snap" judgments, with calamitous social results.

The great irony of the INTJ type is that while they may, in some cases, more easily grasp new concepts than other types, whether they 'actually' understand those concepts they think they do or not will 'necessarily produce' a belief in the INTJ that he or she is absolutely right about those things and that no other person who believes anything that is inconsistent with what they do could be right. This makes social interaction with others a challenging enterprise. But, a more mature INTJ will recognize those limitations and make strides to improve upon them, whereas an immature INTJ will not.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:18:48 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:15:05 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm an INTJ.

I'd say that's probably accurate.

Wtf YYW. You should've PM'd him that, not posted it publicly.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:22:10 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:18:48 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm an INTJ.

I very much disagree. I was responding in agreement with JMK's personality type, and offering reasons for that. What better forum to discuss that than one predicated upon the discussion of personality types?

Even still, there is nothing there that everyone else couldn't see for themselves, Annie. It's all very clear, and it's not like I possess unique skills of insight into other people's personalities. Anyone who knows him can come to the same conclusion, so it's not like I'm releasing sensitive information here.

Besides, I can't PM him. Pity.
Tsar of DDO
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:23:25 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:22:10 PM, YYW wrote:
I'm an INTJ.

I very much disagree. I was responding in agreement with JMK's personality type, and offering reasons for that. What better forum to discuss that than one predicated upon the discussion of personality types?

Even still, there is nothing there that everyone else couldn't see for themselves, Annie. It's all very clear, and it's not like I possess unique skills of insight into other people's personalities. Anyone who knows him can come to the same conclusion, so it's not like I'm releasing sensitive information here.

-_- You know what you did. *sighs*

*flies away*
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:25:10 PM
Care to guess my type?
I seem to get a new one every time I take it.
Perhaps you can save me the trouble.
My work here is, finally, done.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:25:27 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:23:25 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
I'm an INTJ.

-_- You know what you did. *sighs*

Oh good grief. Is it now not kosher to discuss with others the nuances of their personality in a thread purposed to the discussion of others' personalities?

*flies away*
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:27:54 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:25:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Care to guess my type?

If you're getting mixed responses, that's probably an indication (1) of the variance between tests and (2) how your personality changes over time. That's ok, and there are times when I get different results too. That said, the circumstances in which we find ourselves impact what result we may get at any particular time -so, you probably shouldn't expect to have "one" definitive type unless your traits are 'explicitly' defined and therefore less flexible. The fact that you're getting different responses probably also shows that you've got a balanced personality, which is a good thing.
Tsar of DDO
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:31:39 PM
Just out of curiosity, what did Progressivedem do to cause everyone to turn against him?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:33:52 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:27:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 10/25/2014 4:25:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Care to guess my type?

If you're getting mixed responses, that's probably an indication (1) of the variance between tests and (2) how your personality changes over time. That's ok, and there are times when I get different results too. That said, the circumstances in which we find ourselves impact what result we may get at any particular time -so, you probably shouldn't expect to have "one" definitive type unless your traits are 'explicitly' defined and therefore less flexible. The fact that you're getting different responses probably also shows that you've got a balanced personality, which is a good thing.

LOL
You're two for two on these questions.
The few times I take these I am usually quite centered, except for the introverted part, but even that is not as strong as you'd think.

I'm not sure if it makes me have a healthy personality or not, since it seems to be more of a volatile one, subject to swings. Super analytical one day (NT), touchy-feely the next (SF), super creative the next (NF).

I think any of these 16 are can be healthy, if you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses and learn how to utilize them and understand how you (and others) perceive you. I wonder, it that would make you close to center or not?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:35:07 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:31:39 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what did Progressivedem do to cause everyone to turn against him?

Ask him yourself, or PM those that have "turned against him".
There is no need for any bad blood to spill here.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:41:35 PM
I took this test and got INTP with 33% P. I then retook the HumanMetrics test and got INTJ with 1% J (in other words, no significant score). I've given up on the J/P classification for me. I've read the personalities for both types, and their differences, and I've realized I must come somewhere in the middle between the two. I can be very orderly or very chaotic.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:42:05 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:31:39 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Umm, let's not ask this, please. He's a cool Kattt, so "...the past is in the past!" :)
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ElCorazonAma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:42:44 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:40:31 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
ENTJ for the win. My personality animal is the lion, which just so happens to be my favorite animal :)

Where do you take the animal personality test? Lol
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:46:55 PM
I, on the other hand, am an ENTJ.

I live externally and I deal with things logically and rationally. My intuition is secondary. I naturally take charge of situations, I live in a world of possibilities and I see people, organizations and things as challenges to be overcome. I generally like overcoming challenges.

I like merit based hierarchal leadership because it's a rational system of organization. I am one who is inclined to find fault with people and things because of my high interest in solutions. I generally see things in a long-range perspective, and I am especially good at solving problems of multi variant kinds -but mainly because I don't give up when most people otherwise would.

I am, however, extremely intolerant of incompetence and I can be incredibly harsh on people who are incompetent, which is especially challenging in collaborative projects. This, among other things, can make me seem "overbearing." I am exactly the kind of person who will either micromanage something or outrightly take control of something from someone who I do not trust to accomplish a necessary task or objective. This can make me seem like "not a team player."

My level of self confidence is probably highest among all other personality types; which is good insofar as I am not restrained by the crippling self doubt that some are, but could be bad in the opportunity cost it may leverage onto other people, who are 'prone' to being alienated. This puts my personality at odds with an incompetent or overly sensitive INTJ, but unlike an immature INTJ, I'll easily see how I need to modify my behavior to get whatever result I want. I make decisions quickly, rationally and vocally which required that I develop my own intuition and consciously force myself to see things from other people's perspectives for tactical reasons.

I am a very sentimental person, for other people. Things don't mean much to me, but people do, although expressing emotions is not something that comes to me by nature. I can see other people's emotions and interpret their meaning more easily than others, but understanding my own requires deeper thought.

I generally enjoy interacting with other people, especially people whose presence and perspective I value. I do not enjoy interacting with people who are incompetent, ignorant or some combination of the previous two and arrogant. I tend to respond to that class of people with acute hostility. I have excellent verbal and communication skills, I care about appearances, efficiency, justice and structure. I am a devoted boyfriend, and I like to be in control.
Tsar of DDO
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:47:31 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:45:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
INT - P/J [Unsure about the two. Probably a hybrid.]

Welcome to the club, man!
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/25/2014 4:48:57 PM
At 10/25/2014 4:47:31 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 10/25/2014 4:45:35 PM, Mirza wrote:
INT - P/J [Unsure about the two. Probably a hybrid.]

Welcome to the club, man!
Thanks Sir. One day our superiority will hopefully be apparent to all!