Jump to topic:

The Daytona Declaration

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2014 4:15:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Let this post be known in the hearts of all writers of fanfiction. What is to be declared in this post should have been known to all ye already. I'm just making it expressly clear now.

I allow, and encourage, all fanfiction writers, present and future, to use me in their fanfictions, in any shape or form.

Basically, I'm signing up for every fanfiction, even if I go through a period of abstentia.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2014 4:20:31 PM
At 10/26/2014 4:15:41 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Let this post be known in the hearts of all writers of fanfiction. What is to be declared in this post should have been known to all ye already. I'm just making it expressly clear now.

I allow, and encourage, all fanfiction writers, present and future, to use me in their fanfictions, in any shape or form.

Basically, I'm signing up for every fanfiction, even if I go through a period of abstentia.

Okay. I'll be sure to make you either a pedophile or a transgender bar maid in my next fanfiction series.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2014 4:21:48 PM
At 10/26/2014 4:20:31 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Okay. I'll be sure to make you either a pedophile or a transgender bar maid in my next fanfiction series.

Great!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2014 4:29:56 PM

I have no sign ups. I'm not including you.
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.