Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

im new

Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 1:19:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 1:12:20 PM, Letera wrote:
how do i debate someone?

The big green button on the front page isn't a clear enough signal?
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 1:24:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome,
Your a female so you'll get attention if you upload yourself a 22-35 yeah old guy will have a crush on you. People willstart bitchin, you'll leave and thats how the cookie crumbles.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Letera
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 1:25:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 1:24:26 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Welcome,
Your a female so you'll get attention if you upload yourself a 22-35 yeah old guy will have a crush on you. People willstart bitchin, you'll leave and thats how the cookie crumbles.

wut?
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 1:32:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 1:25:33 PM, Letera wrote:
At 4/21/2010 1:24:26 PM, Zetsubou wrote:
Welcome,
Your a female so you'll get attention if you upload yourself a 22-35 yeah old guy will have a crush on you. People willstart bitchin, you'll leave and thats how the cookie crumbles.

wut?

lol, nothing hope you stay a while .
'sup DDO -- july 2013
frenchmoose
Posts: 30
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:28:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 2:14:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 2:12:54 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
KFC has nasty chicken

Your face has nasty chickens.

FACE
I have 67 shoes
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:35:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 4:28:47 PM, frenchmoose wrote:
At 4/21/2010 2:14:08 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 2:12:54 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
KFC has nasty chicken

Your face has nasty chickens.

FACE

/sigh

Welcome Letera
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:42:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello. Welcome. Add everyone as a friend so our activities in the forum will show up in your activity feed. It's more like a watch-list than a friends-list. Most questions you have can be answered on the wiki or the fan site.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:50:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 4:45:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.

You're a "what"? I guess you put the object into Objectivism.

Precisely. A who is first a what-- the self is an entity. The notion that calling someone a "what" is inappropriate results from the mind-body dichotomy :P
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Cody_Franklin
Posts: 9,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:52:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 4:50:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:45:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.

You're a "what"? I guess you put the object into Objectivism.

Precisely. A who is first a what-- the self is an entity. The notion that calling someone a "what" is inappropriate results from the mind-body dichotomy :P

I was just taking advantage of the opportunity for a pun.
Puck
Posts: 6,457
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 4:59:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 4:52:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:50:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:45:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.

You're a "what"? I guess you put the object into Objectivism.

Precisely. A who is first a what-- the self is an entity. The notion that calling someone a "what" is inappropriate results from the mind-body dichotomy :P

I was just taking advantage of the opportunity for a pun.

You are paving the way for randroid jokes too. :P
Rezzealaux
Posts: 2,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:15:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 4:59:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:52:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:50:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:45:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.

You're a "what"? I guess you put the object into Objectivism.

Precisely. A who is first a what-- the self is an entity. The notion that calling someone a "what" is inappropriate results from the mind-body dichotomy :P

I was just taking advantage of the opportunity for a pun.

You are paving the way for randroid jokes too. :P

Am I the only one who saw R_R's post as an innuendo?
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Posts: 19,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:18:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 5:15:54 PM, Rezzealaux wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:59:20 PM, Puck wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:52:46 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:50:02 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:45:54 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.

You're a "what"? I guess you put the object into Objectivism.

Precisely. A who is first a what-- the self is an entity. The notion that calling someone a "what" is inappropriate results from the mind-body dichotomy :P

I was just taking advantage of the opportunity for a pun.

You are paving the way for randroid jokes too. :P

Am I the only one who saw R_R's post as an innuendo?

Come to think of it "Putting the object in objectivism" might work for that too.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
philosphical
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 5:27:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Back on topic, welcome to the site! PM me if you have any questions, I'd be happy to show the around (as if this site is some kind of a museum).
Your mouths writing checks that your @ss can't cash!
Tamikajones
Posts: 371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 6:35:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 6:33:55 PM, Letera wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.


*slap

not a chance in hell

He's sadomachistic. He only enjoys slapping.
: At 4/21/2010 5:49:24 PM, banker wrote:
: Mirza at least no one is misunderstanding santa...!!
:
:Hitler had sexual issues just like muhammud..!!
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2010 6:35:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/21/2010 6:33:55 PM, Letera wrote:
At 4/21/2010 4:43:44 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
You all fail. correct response:

what do i do?
Me.


*slap

not a chance in hell

lul new sig.
'sup DDO -- july 2013