Attack on Liberal: Ninjas vs Nudes Episode 3

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:06:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
(Written on behalf of Bubbatheclown)

(Japanese Narrator: Three months ago the district of Shinganshina fell to the Liberals; after this, an Armored Liberal appeared and smashed through Wall Bush Jr. All the lands in between walls Bush Jr and Bush Sr were taken by the Liberals, killing 20% of the human population behind the walls. Many refugees made it behind Wall Bush Sr; among them are Lannan Yeager, Marie Ackerman, and Crypto Arlelt, who, to prevent starvation, went to work in a factory producing steel swords for the army.)

Sparks slightly but sharply singed his skin as Lannan beat his hammer into the molten hot sword, which had just come out of the massive furnace. The room where he worked was above 100 degrees Fahrenheit, largely due to the furnace and a lack of ventilation. All light in the room came from the furnace, which was otherwise pitch black. Based on how hot he felt, he knew that if he were to have a fever while working here he'd be as good as dead.
Behind him Crypto was driving a wheelbarrow full of coal and dumping it in the furnace.
Suddenly a hot piece of coal feel out of the furnace and touched Crypto's leg.
Crypto screamed in pain. Everyone turned towards Crypto, who was lying on the ground grasping his leg, yelping powerlessly.
Suddenly "The Sergeant" (he was a former drill instructor in the army) walked into the room holding a whip.
"Back to work you fa**ots!" He shouted, cracking his whip on the ground as a warning.
Everyone returned to work. The Sergeant walked up to Crypto and pulled him up off the ground.
"Get back to work, lazy swine!" He roared. Then he let go of Crypto and walked away.

Six hours later the work day was over. Lannan, Marie, and Crypto sat down in their cramped housing unit, holding a piece of bread.
"This place is a death trap," Crypto said, staring at the burn on his leg. "We'll all die young here!"
"I won't," Lannan said. I refuse to die in this Hell."
"What can you do about it?" Crypto asked.
"Let's join the Cadets!" Lannan declared. "All three of us! If we die at the hands of Liberals then that's better than dying here! Crypto, Marie, are you with me?"
Crypto hesitated for a moment but then he nodded. "Yes."
"If you're joining the Cadets, then I will too," Marie said. "I will speak to the manager and inform him of our decision."

Marie walked down the hallway and up the stairs. She entered the office of their employer, Bubbajoe.
"Who are you, kid?" Bubbajoe asked. "And what do you want? If you don't answer you will go to Hell so sayeth God almighty."
"I work here," Marie answered. "So does my brother Lannan and our friend Crypto. I am here to tell you that we will not be working here any longer."
"Lmao pseudo-intellectual Liberal baby," Bubbajoe said. "You can't quit unless I say so! And I say no! Guards, go get her!"
Suddenly several armed men entered the room. Marie was faced with a decision. What to do? Submit or fight back?

This reminded her of what happened to her long ago...

Marie and her original parents lived in a small house in the hill country, a few miles from Shinganshina.
One day, Marie was knitting with her mother. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," Marie's father said.
When he opened the door, a crazed man with brown skin and long black hair started shooting him with one of those short range inaccurate handguns. His blood started oozing out and he fell to the ground, dead.
Marie's mother started screaming.
"I am here for Marie," the man said with a Mexican accent. "Give her to me!"
Instead, Marie's mother grabbed a pair of scissors and ran at the man.
"MARIE, RUN!" her mother shouted, struggling against the man.
But Marie stood there, paralyzed, as the man repeatedly stabbed Marie's mother. Her body slumped to the ground; her bloody face stared right at Marie.
Then the man walked towards Marie.
"Ah, Marie, te amo," the man said.
She looked at him, no recognition on her face, only terror.
"Mi nombre es Buscador de la Verdad," he said.
Buscador de la Verdad...now Marie remembered. He was the man who occasionally came to their house to sell them fish. Marie, 12 years old, never noticed the way this man had been looking at her...until now.
"TE AMO MARIE!" he shouted.
He grabbed her shirt but Marie suddenly reacted, kicking the man in the groin. She then climbed onto the table, grabbing a sharp kitchen knife.
What to do...what to do...? She had to act, or he would force himself on her. She did not know exactly what it was that he planned on doing, but she knew it was something horrible.
Could she do it? Could she take a human life?
He charged! Buscador de la Verdad was coming right for her!

Suddenly, perfect clarity dawned upon Marie.
She had seen this before, many many times in her life. When she was younger, a spider ate a fly. Her father had returned home many times carrying a dead duck in his hand for them to eat.
Then, Marie understood:
"Spider...kill...fly...human...kill...human...what difference?"

And then, Marie hesitated no longer. Her body no longer shook. Her hand did not tremble while holding the knife. It was kill or be killed, and all emotion was cast aside...all except for the killer instinct.
She grabbed the overly long curtains and used them, the table, and the walls to swing around in midair, as she had done several times before. High above the table, she saw her enemy, her target, her prey. She came down upon him, thrusting her knife into Buscador de la Verdad's heart, mortally wounding him.
Yanking the knife out of his chest, she ran out of the house.

Buscador de la Verdad knew that he was mortally wounded. Marie had rejected him...
All that he had left was revenge. And there was only one way to achieve it.
He got down on his knees and began to pray.
"Oh holy Charles Darwin, oh god of atheism liberalism, I implore thee to come into my heart and deliver me from wicked conservatism. Purify me and sanctify me, and turn me into a liberal. Thy communist nation come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is on Mars. Amen."

Outside, lots of people were gathered, drawn by the sound of gunfire. Marie, traumatized, walked out.
Dr. Yeager and his son Lannan were present.
"What...what happened to you?" Lannan asked.
"I...killed him," Marie said. "He killed my parents, and then he tried to kill me, so I stabbed him."

Suddenly, Buscador de la Verdad stepped outside. Several garrison soldiers were pointing their swords at him.
"YOU'LL ALL DIE FOOLS!" He said, biting his thumb.
Suddenly there was a whirlwind and where he stood a second ago was now a Liberal.
"MIKAL!" it roared, proclaiming its name.
Spotting Marie, it then charged towards her. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her.
A garrison officer acted fast, using his Vertical Maneuvering Equipment, also called Omni-Directional Gear, to strike "Mikal" in the back of the neck, effectively killing the Liberal.

In the aftermath of this tragedy, Marie came to live with the Yeager family, until the Liberals breached Shinganshina approximately one year later.
Back to the present...

"Get her!" Bubbajoe shouted.
Realizing that the curtains next to the table were just the right length, and that she held in her hand that same knife, she jumped on the table and grabbed the curtains.
Needless to say, about a minute later all of the guards were dead. Marie was pointing her knife at Bubbajoe.
"We will be leaving," she said to him. "What I did hear today was self-defense. If you testify against me, I will return and I will kill you. Do you understand?"
Terrified, Bubbajoe nodded, whimpering.

On that day, Marie, Lannan, and Crypto left the factory. The next day they joined the Cadets...

End of Episode
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:49:04 PM
Outstanding.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 7:51:47 PM
At 10/28/2014 7:06:13 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At least you didn't copy everything like episode 1.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:03:21 PM
At 10/28/2014 7:42:19 PM, RevNge wrote:
Found you, LogicalLunatic. ;)

Read the very first sentence.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:19:20 PM
At 10/28/2014 8:17:15 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'm kind of disappointed that this is LL.

Read the first sentence of the OP.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:21:05 PM
In Attack on Titan Bubba and I apparently share a common interest. When I saw this fanfiction I decided to continue it. The fact that I continued this does not make me Bubba.

The DDO Blog:

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:25:08 PM
At 10/28/2014 8:19:20 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

You don't expect me to believe that.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:25:58 PM
At 10/28/2014 8:25:08 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Read the post above the one you just posted.

The DDO Blog:

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:26:32 PM
At 10/28/2014 8:25:58 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2014 8:27:08 PM
At 10/28/2014 8:26:32 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/28/2014 8:25:58 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

lol

The DDO Blog: