Jump to topic:

DDO rap battles

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:05:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is pretty much a rant lol. I noticed that not too many people fully understand how rap battles work from what it seems. Rap battling is practically lyrical UFC fighting. Rap battles aren't just restricted to dissing a person's appearance or lyrical style, it's also about personal disses, weaknesses in their character, religion, race ethnicity, gender, etc. it's a rap battle not a game. You have to make your disses into hard jabs not light praising of yourself and if you can't handle it, rap battling isn't for you.
UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2014 3:09:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/1/2014 3:05:36 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
This is pretty much a rant lol. I noticed that not too many people fully understand how rap battles work from what it seems. Rap battling is practically lyrical UFC fighting. Rap battles aren't just restricted to dissing a person's appearance or lyrical style, it's also about personal disses, weaknesses in their character, religion, race ethnicity, gender, etc. it's a rap battle not a game. You have to make your disses into hard jabs not light praising of yourself and if you can't handle it, rap battling isn't for you.

Better yet, let's just stop doing rap battles cuz they're boring af.
JimShady
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 4:32:58 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/1/2014 3:09:28 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

As boring as your girlfriend says your sex is?
Jim_Shady, aka Pajama Boy, inherited son of the 313 and Brotherhood sympathizer.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2017 11:54:11 PM
So.... what exactly is the point of this rap? The insults aren't diverse enough?
"How true it is that words are but vague shadows of the volumes we mean. Little audible links they are, chaining together great inaudible feelings and purposes."

"Nobody wants to be in your sig." ~Emilrose
Mharman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2017 12:21:16 AM
At 4/18/2017 4:32:58 PM, JimShady wrote:
At 11/1/2014 3:09:28 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

As boring as your girlfriend says your sex is?

https://www.youtube.com...
With Liberty and Justice for all!

"Reaching an understanding is gay." -Vaarka
"It's really annoying and embarrasing when I get a boner and people notice." -Archaholic