Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 Episode 02

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 11:23:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Ok so I am really getting into writing these fanfics. There will be a point in this next story where first the 3 perspectives from the 3 groups and then one big general perspective, because all 3 groups come together.

Episode 00: http://www.debate.org...

Episode 1: http://www.debate.org...

Ok , so the perspectives that I will be using from each group (in order) are YamaVonKarma (Yama), Wylted, and dynamicduodebaters (DDD).

WHO WILL LIVE? WHO WILL DIE? FIND OUT NOW!

Let"s start!

EPISODE TWO: War?
=============================

GROUP 1 In group: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3.

Perspective: YamaVonKarma.

A boy in an all black hoodie came running into the group. "Hey G-g-guys!" The boy panted out of his short-of-breath voice.

Ohhhhh boy" thought Yama. Just what we needed, a out of breath boy dressed up as if little red riding hood married voldemort.

Still panting, the boy yanked off his hoodie.

And then they got divorced.

"S-so does anyone know what is going on?" asked the boy?

That"s what little red riding hood should have asked the wolf dressed up as grandma"..

"No" said Yama, the annoyance showing on his face.

Suddenly, a little floating parchment glided from the sky. Yama picked it up and half expected it to be like

YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY.

Well, it wasn"t that, but Yama wasn't disappointed. Before he could read it though he heard some *noises* in the background.

He turned around and there was Esocialbookworm and EndarkenedRationlist kissing.

Ew.

He opened up the note and told everyone to huddle around him.The note said:

Welcome to planet earth 2. You may have noticed that there are only 6 people near you. All from debate.org. I would first like you to not panic, not fear, because we, the institute, who put you here, are not evil. We are good.

Secondly, there are 12 other people, 2 other groups, on this planet. You will undergo a challenge in which there is a battle.

The rules are simple: last one standing wins a point for their group. Points will matter to survive, because every point you get, you get a point on the tally sheet. The tally sheet is the single most important thing on earth 2.

People who you "kill" in battle will not die. They will return to you as the challenge ends. Except for 1. 1 person will actually die this challenge. But who? That is only for time to tell.

If you go towards that blue speck in the distance, which is the lake, that is where the battle will begin. May the best group win!
-Airmax.

"What. The. Hell." Sighed thett. "This sucks, especially since one person will actually die.

"Come on".." wailed Malacoda.

"Ok, ok, stop whining!" Yama yelled. Everybody stopped.

"I know it sucks but, we are going to have to do it, so let"s just go and get it over with."

"This will be fun" grinned DarthKirones.

Oh look, red riding hood married voldemort again!

=================================

GROUP 2 In group: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

Perspective: Wylted

"Wait, imabench, you found water?" asked Wylted, a little skeptical.

"Well, what else is blue and fills up a lake""

"Yeah, you"ve got a point. Let"s head off!"

But before they could head off, a note fluttered out of the sky. Wylted held it and read it out to his group.

When he finished, he cursed. Everyone cursed. Only imabench was happy.

"I am toooootally gonna own this!" confidently stated imabench. "For I am the Troll-God of WAR!"

Yes, exactly, the art of troll war. Almost as good as the art of !@#$ and %@$^&! (words removed for censorship and family friendly-ness.)

Without further ado, the group decided to go to the lake and just get it over with.

===============================

Group 3: In group: Revnge, Kreig01, vwv (vincent), 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD

Perspective: DDD

"Oh, looks like I arrived in the *pant* group of *pant* trolls." complained DDD.

9spaceking took a step back and started crying.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry 9space!" said DDD. He walked over to 9spaceking.

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Classic 9spaceking. Guess I have to punch him.

*smack*

"Owwwwww." Cried 9spcaking.

"Oh my gosh! Sor-YOU SUCK!"

Wow, I suck. Thought DDD.

9spaceking grinned.

"Ok, ok guys stop!" commanded Kreig01.

"Fine"".As long as I get to watch My Little Pony"."

"Uhhhhhhh""sure".."

"YAY!"

"Bronie"s *cough* suck *cough*" muttered vwv.

9spaceking ran over to him and kicked him in the shin.

*thwap*

"vwv *cough* sucks *cough*"

9spaceking went back to watching.

A note suddenly fluttered down from the sky.

As if this day couldn"t get any weirder.

DDD caught it and read it outloud. He frowned and read the last part in his head.

Airmax.

How could he do this to us?

No one said a word.

Krieg01 broke the silence. "Let"s go. Just get it over with."

========================================

Perspective: NO ONES! A general perspective of all 3 groups in battle!

Everyone appeared. All 3 groups. There where a few shocked gasps as they saw who appeared.

It was a large lake, about a kilometre around, in a perfect circle. In the center was a platform. On the platform stood Airmax.

"WELCOME!" boomed his voice. "EACH GROUP WILL HAVE A DESIGNATED WEAPON." Group one: You have a 2 feet long steel sword. Group two: you will have each have a battle axe. Group three: you will have a 3 foot chain with a large spiked ball at the end. The rules of the battle are simple. Last man standing wins a point for his/her team. Also, if you push a person into the water they "die." Or if you hit them in a way that they would die that counts as a "death". No one actually dies, except for a very unlucky one person. There will be 3 matchups:

3 people from group 1 vs 3 people from group 2.

The last people from group 2 vs 3 people from group 3.

The last people from group 3 vs the last people from group 1.

Group 1 and 2, pick your people!"

Group 1 picked DarthKirones, Esocialbookworm, and Endark.

Group 2 picked Potbelliedgeek, Adam_Godzilla and Wylted.

The platform glided across the lake towards the shoreline where they were waiting.

"Please step on" boomed airmax. "Thank you."

As the platform moved back into the center, airmax flew up into the sky, to get away from the battle zone.

"3...2...1...GOOOOOOO"

Right away Wylted stepped towards Esocialbookworm and Endark. Swinging his battle axe, he hit Endark towards the edge of the platform.

"Got you!" he said, smiling. He swung his axe again but missed as Esociabookworm tackled him and stabbed him in the head, right between the eyes.
Adam_Godzilla charged towards Endarkened, whose back was turned towards the oncoming figure.

"WATCH OUT" Esocialbookworm yelled, but it was too late. The battle axe went through his skull like it was hot butter, oozing out of a slowly melting pie that was endark.

"Oops" grinned Adam_Godzilla, coming for esocial. He slowly creeped up to Esocial and held the bloody axe.

She punched him in the jaw.

*Smack*

After he gained his balance back, his axe rose. DarthKirones swooped like an eagle onto the scene from his fight with Pots, who was running right behind him.

"DIE POTATO!" Darth yelled.

"I. AM. NOT. A FREAKING. POTA-" But by then Darth sliced him into little bits of raw french fries (Or human.) and Esocial got up. Now it was two against one, Esocial and Darth against Pots.
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 11:24:20 AM
Pots took his axe in a wide undercut underneath esocial. She dodged easily, taking her sword and swinging it sideways towards his gut. Pots grabbed her sword in mid-swing, flicked it up in the air, and caught it in his left hand. Now he had a battle axe in his right hand and a sword in his left.

"Wow, just wow." exclaimed Esocial, right before her head was viciously cut off by her own former sword.

Now it was just Darth and Pots.

Darth threw his sword like a tomahawk, the giant steel blade spinning end over end. Pots deflected it with his sword, but only barely, and he lost his sword too. Both the swords went sliding into the water, which was 2 meters away.

Pots, now realizing that he was the only one with a weapon, swiped rapidly with his axe, forcing darth to hurry back towards the edge of the platform.

"Die potato" grinned pots as he shoved Darth into the pool.

"END OF ROUND 1" Yelled Airmax. "POINT FOR GROUP 2! SO NOW, THE REST OF GROUP 2 STEP UP VS 3 PEOPLE FROM GROUP 3!"

Group 2: imabench, VelCrow, Lannan13

Group 3: ElCorazonAma, vwv (vincent), Krieg01 (Krieg)

"PLEASE STEP UPON THE PLATFORM" Airmax boomed.

And they did. Chaos erupted.

Quickly, 3 diffferent fights seperated. Imabench vs Vincent, Krieg01 vs Lannan13, and ElCorazonAma VS VelCrow.

Imabench charged at vincent, who was slowly swinging his chain around. He threw the ball and chain, but forgot to let go, so he got carried with it and landed right at imabench"s feet. Imabench slowly reached down and smiled at him while he stabbed him over 20 times rapidly in the back. Blood was the new miracle, as so much of it came out of vincent, it was hard to fathom. Imabench is right. He is troll god of war. And his wrath faces no equal.

Over 50 metres away from them, Krieg and lannan were duking it out, with krieg using the chain as a tripwire, laying it out in front of lannan. Lannan fell, but as he fell, he threw his axe perfectly straight into krieg, who got thrown back but did not die. Lannan got up and kicked him viciously in the gut and face until he went still.

Over 30 metres away from him, ElcorazonAma and VelCrow where fighting.

VelCrow came up to Elcorazon quickly and almost managed to stab her, but Elcorazon ducked. She then brought her chain up and hooked it around VelCrow"s neck, choking him. VelCrow tried to kick at her but to no avail. His lifeless body fell onto the wood, with ElCorazon staring down at him.

As soon as Elcorazon did that, Imabench and Lannan came up to her. Lannan and Imabench went on either sides of her and advanced, both dodging the swinging ball of death as it came around to hit them. When they got close enough they both punched her until she fell on the ground. Then imabench, with a sorry look on his face, punched her hard in between the eyes and knocked her out, dead.

"END OF ROUND 2! GROUP 2 AGAIN WINS! GROUP 3 AND 1, WHOEVER YOU HAVE LEFT MUST STAND ON THIS PLATFORM AND FIGHT"

9spaceking, Rev and DDD stepped onto the platform and picked up their flails. Yama, Thett and Malacoda grabbed their swords.

"FOR PONIES!!" Yelled 9spaceking, as charged, dropping his flail.

"What are you doing?" responded Yama.

"Why, I am challenging you to a troll battle! Drop your sword and let us fight!"

Yama complied with these demands, dropping his blade. "Peace, my friend, or should I say- PIECES!"

Yama kicked his sword right at 9spaceking, but 9spaceking anticipated this, dodging the sword.

*THUNK!*

The sword penetrated One of the wooden support beams.

"Uh oh." said DDD. "The entire platform is GOING TO COLLAPSE!"

9spaceking then got on his knees, crying. "What have I done!"

Yama reached out and tried to help him up.

"TROLOLOLLOOLLOLOLL!"

9spaceking grabbed his flail and tied it around Yamas legs, without proper balance, Yama could not fight.

"Bye!"

9spaceking shoved him right of the submerging platform.

"Dang You!!!"

9spaceking and DDD entered combat with Thett while Rev fought Malacoda.

Rev began to lose his balance dropping his flail, which fell into the river. As he ran to get his sword, Malacoda chopped him in half, like he was cutting bread.

Meanwhile, 9spaceking and DDD combined were able to gain the upper hand against Thett. However, she grabbed a chunk of wood from the collapsing structure and speared DDD right through the arm.

"Nooooooo!!! Is a great quote from Darth Vader. And you know what happened to Darth Vader? He died!" Said 9spaceking. "Prepare to join Darth Vader!"

As 9spaceking hit Thett off the edge, Malacoda grabbed his bloody sword and punctured DDD"s head as if a needle stabbed a balloon.

"I will avenge you, DDD. Or die trying."

The two fought like there was no tomorrow, each man nearly finishing the other. The platform was about to fully capsize as they both succumbed to their wounds.

And" DONE! We will reveal who is permanently gone next episode. Feel free to guess who is gone for ever!

Also, if you are confused, both Group 1 and Group 3 will get a point due to 9spaceking and Malacoda dying at the same time.

Thanks for all you faithful readers.

DDD and DarthKirones
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 11:25:25 AM
http://www.debate.org...
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 9:09:43 PM
BUMP. nac
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:12:38 PM

Let"s start!

GROUP 1 In group: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3.

A boy in an all black hoodie came running into the group. "Hey G-g-guys!" The boy panted out of his short-of-breath voice.

Ohhhhh boy" thought Yama. Just what we needed, a out of breath boy dressed up as if little red riding hood married voldemort.

*processing*
*processing*
*processing*
Oh.

*processing*

That"s what little red riding hood should have asked the wolf dressed up as grandma"..

Suddenly, a little floating parchment glided from the sky. Yama picked it up and half expected it to be like

Well, it wasn"t that, but Yama wasn't disappointed. Before he could read it though he heard some *noises* in the background.

Boo. Yama doesn't like Harry Potter.

He turned around and there was Esocialbookworm and EndarkenedRationlist kissing.

Ew.

xD

Welcome to planet earth 2. You may have noticed that there are only 6 people near you. All from debate.org. I would first like you to not panic, not fear, because we, the institute, who put you here, are not evil. We are good.

Oh. Okay then. We automatically trust you, I guess.

Secondly, there are 12 other people, 2 other groups, on this planet. You will undergo a challenge in which there is a battle.

The rules are simple: last one standing wins a point for their group. Points will matter to survive, because every point you get, you get a point on the tally sheet. The tally sheet is the single most important thing on earth 2.

People who you "kill" in battle will not die. They will return to you as the challenge ends. Except for 1. 1 person will actually die this challenge. But who? That is only for time to tell.

But it's all okay cause we're the good guys.

If you go towards that blue speck in the distance, which is the lake, that is where the battle will begin. May the best group win!
-Airmax.

Oooooooh

"What. The. Hell." Sighed thett. "This sucks, especially since one person will actually die.

"I know it sucks but, we are going to have to do it, so let"s just go and get it over with."

Um......

GROUP 2 In group: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

But before they could head off, a note fluttered out of the sky. Wylted held it and read it out to his group.

"I am toooootally gonna own this!" confidently stated imabench. "For I am the Troll-God of WAR!"

Yes, exactly, the art of troll war. Almost as good as the art of !@#$ and %@$^&! (words removed for censorship and family friendly-ness.)

Without further ado, the group decided to go to the lake and just get it over with.

Group 3: In group: Revnge, Kreig01, vwv (vincent), 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD

"Oh, looks like I arrived in the *pant* group of *pant* trolls." complained DDD.

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Definitely classic 9space

*applause*

*smack*

9spaceking grinned.

Oh, boy.

"Uhhhhhhh""sure".."

"YAY!"

*thwap*

DDD caught it and read it outloud. He frowned and read the last part in his head.

Airmax.

Why, Airmax? Why?

No one said a word.

Everyone appeared. All 3 groups. There where a few shocked gasps as they saw who appeared.

It was a large lake, about a kilometre around, in a perfect circle. In the center was a platform. On the platform stood Airmax.

"WELCOME!" boomed his voice. "EACH GROUP WILL HAVE A DESIGNATED WEAPON." Group one: You have a 2 feet long steel sword. Group two: you will have each have a battle axe. Group three: you will have a 3 foot chain with a large spiked ball at the end. The rules of the battle are simple. Last man standing wins a point for his/her team. Also, if you push a person into the water they "die." Or if you hit them in a way that they would die that counts as a "death". No one actually dies, except for a very unlucky one person. There will be 3 matchups:

The platform glided across the lake towards the shoreline where they were waiting.

As the platform moved back into the center, airmax flew up into the sky, to get away from the battle zone.

"3...2...1...GOOOOOOO"

Right away Wylted stepped towards Esocialbookworm and Endark. Swinging his battle axe, he hit Endark towards the edge of the platform.

"Got you!" he said, smiling. He swung his axe again but missed as Esociabookworm tackled him and stabbed him in the head, right between the eyes.

Yeah, that's Annie alright.

Adam_Godzilla charged towards Endarkened, whose back was turned towards the oncoming figure.

"WATCH OUT" Esocialbookworm yelled, but it was too late. The battle axe went through his skull like it was hot butter, oozing out of a slowly melting pie that was endark.

Well then.

"Oops" grinned Adam_Godzilla, coming for esocial. He slowly creeped up to Esocial and held the bloody axe.

*Smack*

After he gained his balance back, his axe rose. DarthKirones swooped like an eagle onto the scene from his fight with Pots, who was running right behind him.

Rofl

"I. AM. NOT. A FREAKING. POTA-" But by then Darth sliced him into little bits of raw french fries (Or human.) and Esocial got up. Now it was two against one, Esocial and Darth against Pots.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:14:15 PM
I think my biggest complaint is how willing everyone was to just start killing one another. Like, they didn't even care. Are we all a group of serial killers or something? There was no evidence that we were compelled to slaughter one another. No one even objected.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:15:36 PM
At 11/2/2014 10:14:15 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I think my biggest complaint is how willing everyone was to just start killing one another. Like, they didn't even care. Are we all a group of serial killers or something? There was no evidence that we were compelled to slaughter one another. No one even objected.

That will be explained soon enough.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:15:42 PM

That will be revealed in episode 4
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:16:07 PM

Second part to review? Thanks so much for it though :)
DDD

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:21:28 PM
At 11/2/2014 11:24:20 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
Pots took his axe in a wide undercut underneath esocial. She dodged easily, taking her sword and swinging it sideways towards his gut. Pots grabbed her sword in mid-swing, flicked it up in the air, and caught it in his left hand. Now he had a battle axe in his right hand and a sword in his left.

"Wow, just wow." exclaimed Esocial, right before her head was viciously cut off by her own former sword.

That's why you never just stand there and talk when your opponent does something. In the words of Van Helsing, "If you're going to kill someone, kill them. Don't just stand there talking about it."

Darth threw his sword like a tomahawk, the giant steel blade spinning end over end. Pots deflected it with his sword, but only barely, and he lost his sword too. Both the swords went sliding into the water, which was 2 meters away.

Hmmm,.
*pictures how that would work physically*
*decides it doesn't matter*

Pots, now realizing that he was the only one with a weapon, swiped rapidly with his axe, forcing darth to hurry back towards the edge of the platform.

Well. xD That joke came back.

"END OF ROUND 1" Yelled Airmax. "POINT FOR GROUP 2! SO NOW, THE REST OF GROUP 2 STEP UP VS 3 PEOPLE FROM GROUP 3!"

Quickly, 3 diffferent fights seperated. Imabench vs Vincent, Krieg01 vs Lannan13, and ElCorazonAma VS VelCrow.

Imabench charged at vincent, who was slowly swinging his chain around. He threw the ball and chain, but forgot to let go, so he got carried with it and landed right at imabench"s feet. Imabench slowly reached down and smiled at him while he stabbed him over 20 times rapidly in the back. Blood was the new miracle, as so much of it came out of vincent, it was hard to fathom. Imabench is right. He is troll god of war. And his wrath faces no equal.

Awwwwww yeah.

Over 50 metres away from them, Krieg and lannan were duking it out, with krieg using the chain as a tripwire, laying it out in front of lannan. Lannan fell, but as he fell, he threw his axe perfectly straight into krieg, who got thrown back but did not die. Lannan got up and kicked him viciously in the gut and face until he went still.

......violent

VelCrow came up to Elcorazon quickly and almost managed to stab her, but Elcorazon ducked. She then brought her chain up and hooked it around VelCrow"s neck, choking him. VelCrow tried to kick at her but to no avail. His lifeless body fell onto the wood, with ElCorazon staring down at him.

Interesting portrayal.

As soon as Elcorazon did that, Imabench and Lannan came up to her. Lannan and Imabench went on either sides of her and advanced, both dodging the swinging ball of death as it came around to hit them. When they got close enough they both punched her until she fell on the ground. Then imabench, with a sorry look on his face, punched her hard in between the eyes and knocked her out, dead.

"END OF ROUND 2! GROUP 2 AGAIN WINS! GROUP 3 AND 1, WHOEVER YOU HAVE LEFT MUST STAND ON THIS PLATFORM AND FIGHT"

9spaceking, Rev and DDD stepped onto the platform and picked up their flails. Yama, Thett and Malacoda grabbed their swords.

"Why, I am challenging you to a troll battle! Drop your sword and let us fight!"

Yama complied with these demands, dropping his blade. "Peace, my friend, or should I say- PIECES!"

Yama kicked his sword right at 9spaceking, but 9spaceking anticipated this, dodging the sword.

*THUNK!*

And Yama's apparently not that intelligent.

"TROLOLOLLOOLLOLOLL!"

Called that.

9spaceking grabbed his flail and tied it around Yamas legs, without proper balance, Yama could not fight.

"Bye!"

"Dang You!!!"

Rev began to lose his balance dropping his flail, which fell into the river. As he ran to get his sword, Malacoda chopped him in half, like he was cutting bread.

O.o

Meanwhile, 9spaceking and DDD combined were able to gain the upper hand against Thett. However, she grabbed a chunk of wood from the collapsing structure and speared DDD right through the arm.

"Nooooooo!!! Is a great quote from Darth Vader. And you know what happened to Darth Vader? He died!" Said 9spaceking. "Prepare to join Darth Vader!"

As 9spaceking hit Thett off the edge, Malacoda grabbed his bloody sword and punctured DDD"s head as if a needle stabbed a balloon.

The two fought like there was no tomorrow, each man nearly finishing the other. The platform was about to fully capsize as they both succumbed to their wounds.

A tie, then?
Intriguing....

And" DONE! We will reveal who is permanently gone next episode. Feel free to guess who is gone for ever!

Also, if you are confused, both Group 1 and Group 3 will get a point due to 9spaceking and Malacoda dying at the same time.

DDD and DarthKirones
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:31:37 PM
At 11/2/2014 11:23:34 AM, DarthKirones wrote:
Ok so I am really getting into writing these fanfics. There will be a point in this next story where first the 3 perspectives from the 3 groups and then one big general perspective, because all 3 groups come together.
Exciting. ;D

Ok , so the perspectives that I will be using from each group (in order) are YamaVonKarma (Yama), Wylted, and dynamicduodebaters (DDD).

This reminds me of the hunger games...
Let"s start!

What's with the question mark? War is definite! Even idiots should know whether it's war or not!

Wut.

Wut.

No, she should have told the wolf that her grandma would give him indigestion...

Why is this in a Harry Potter feel?

Not the time, guys. Not the...

...OH, WHAT THE HELL. THERE'S ALWAYS ENOUGH TIME FOR ENANNIE. XD
Ew.
That sounds like Yama.
Why the hell would anyone do what Yama said?
And the bullsh1t award of the year goes to...
Hunger games. Totally hunger games.
Why do I have a feeling it's going to get wrecked since it's the most important thing on the planet...
That's impossibru D:>

Be more specific. The difference between amateur fanfiction and legitimately good fanfnction is always having an explanation for unfamiliar events.

-Airmax.
I always knew Airmax was evil.
Oh, so one death is not enough for you?
You know you want to.
Why the absolute hell would everyone listen to Yama? Yama should be the one that's whining!
"I know it sucks but, we are going to have to do it, so let"s just go and get it over with.
You know you're going to love it, Yama.
See, at least one person admits it...
Wut.

No, he did not. It's DHMO. The most toxic substance in the world.
Hmm. It could be infected urine...
Let's head off to drink some infected urine!
Like hell anyone's going to let Wylted do something for them.
At least Ima's going to be honest...
He's going to wreck everyone.
LOL. You don't need to censor. Everyone's usually 13 and older here.
You just used "just get it over with" again.

Try not to use repetitive phrases. :P

;_; Meanie.
Are you gonna troll again...?
Wait for it...
"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
I CALLED IT. I SO CALLED THAT ONE.
We all have to punch 9space sooner or later.
*smack*
Why smack? Why not pow or bam? Smack sounds like a b1tch slap. XD
Wuss.
And you swallow. ;D
Don't forget to swallow. ;D
9spaceking grinned.

Why does Krieg get to command us? And where is moi?
This brony's going to ruin us all.
"Uhhhhhhh""sure".."
You know you want to watch it with him. ;3
"YAY!"

vwv is RationalMadman. Might as well own up.

*thwap*

You need more humor than that, mate. ;D
9space...have you ever heard of "clop clop?" LMAO
Deja vu.
Days always get weirder in fanfiction.
Oh, you know it.
Airmax.
Deep down inside, you knew he was evil.
Because he secretly hates us all and wants to kill us. It's kinda obvious.
No one said a word.
Boring.
Stahp saying that D:<
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 10:40:55 PM
LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
Why so shocked? You guys shouldn't even know each other since you're in different groups...

So many plot errors, Darth. XD
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! KILL HIM, GODDAMNIT!!!
What the f*cking hell. As if Group 3 isn't underpowered already!

Oh, and thank you, Airmax, for stating the obvious. "If they die, that counts as a 'death.'"
The bench will tear them apart.
I don't think that's going to end well at all.
Hmm.
They better hope group 2 doesn't pick Imabench.
Not bad, not bad. Not bad at all.
About even, IMO. You forget that some of them might not even have the physical prowess to even lift the weapons, though. :P
That makes so much sense. It's a magic platform, obviously.
You're not f*cking welcome.
He's a wizard!
"3...2...1...GOOOOOOO"
LET THE 76TH HUNGER GAMES BEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
F*ck you for ruining Enannie.
That is not ESocial at all. Annie would probably carve shapes in his skin for hours until he finally dies. I think I underestimate her sadism even in that statement.
There is no way Adam can kill Endark...right? O_O
Be more detailed. Like the crimson blood, his brains, the tears of Annie, or the deep sh1t Adam just put himself in.
Big mistake, bruh. Big mistake.
She should have done something more violent than that...
*Smack*
Again, that sounds like a slap.
You wuss! Come back here and fight!
XD
Adam just doesn't want to admit being a potato...

Pots gonna wreck em. Unless he's not lying about actually having a potbelly and being a geek. XD
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/2/2014 11:02:48 PM
That is just bull. This story is full of impossible events and bull. XD

Don't worry, I love impossible events and bull. ;3
Such thought provoking last words...
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
Isn't it more like splashing?
People underestimate the possibilities of hand-to-hand combat. I had to learn that the hard way in hockey when I tried to smack a guy with my stick and he got too close and pummeled me with his fists when I was 12. LOL
I hope the pool's cold enough to cool that burn, Darth.
Airmax is too excited. Just kill him, already.
The great Imabench will dominate.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY MARIE?! WHY?!

DON'T INCLUDE HER IN SUCH VIOLENCE T_T
Shut up and stop stating the obvious.
"And they did." Such an inspiring line.
Isn't this kinda one-sided?
SEE?! THIS BALL AND CHAIN IS SO F*CKING UNDERPOWERED. But it doesn't matter. Vincent could have had a minigun, the bench would have still killed him.
Again, Lannan as the little soldier boy would have won anyway, but the chain is so underpowered.
-__________-
YOU MADE MARIE KILL SOMEONE! HOW COULD YOU! AND NOW SHE'S GOING TO DIE, GODDAMN IT!
-________________-

You're a f*cking douchebag. XD
Great, that includes me.
We're totally gonna die, aren't we?
That sounds almost as heroic as "FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"
Yama's response to 95% of all things.
You're no fun.
Yama has no sense of humor. That's one thing that this story represented accurately. XD

*THUNK!*
It hits me.
Huh, guess not.
Well, blame Airmax for making it out of wood. -.-
I think I know what happens next.
That doesn't sound like Yama.
"TROLOLOLLOOLLOLOLL!"
Of course.
Dayum. 9space actually won.
"Bye!"
Troll.
Team 3 actually gets one win! Yay!
"Dang You!!!"
I'm almost entirely sure that Yama will say things much worse than that if he dies.
How come I'm the only one left alone?
SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!

I wish I got a sword, because I actually know how to use those things. I may be thirteen, but I'm pretty sure I can throw the damn thing...

I'ma kill you in Warped if you kill me one more time. LOL
Thett is a guy, mate. I'm pretty sure Thett IRL can overpower you both IRL, btw. :P
Burn.
Soo...does it mean that the head exploded with blood and brains?
9space is actually serious for once. Wow.
Are you kidding me? You make 9space be able to hold his own with Malacoda, but you make me look like a wimp and die that quickly?

-_____________-

I'm going to misrepresent you even more than I was misrepresented in this fanfic. LOL

I choose...Airmax! Juggle was always faulty anyway, and it'd be a great plot twist. ;D
Yay...but I'm still pissed at you for killing me like that. XD
You're welcome, now hurry up with episode 3. :3
DDD and DarthKirones
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 1:23:27 AM
At 11/3/2014 1:21:50 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
That. Was. Awesome! ^^ moar!

Im just going to say to amp up the stakes! Have people NOT want to die and then kill them! :)
New episode of OUTSIDERS: http://www.debate.org...
Episode 4 - They walk among us
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 1:44:39 AM
At 11/3/2014 1:23:27 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
At 11/3/2014 1:21:50 AM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:
That. Was. Awesome! ^^ moar!

Im just going to say to amp up the stakes! Have people NOT want to die and then kill them! :)

Like make people be afraid. It will be so thrilling then. But I love it so so much.

Group 2 forevar beyatches!
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 4:31:37 AM
At 11/2/2014 11:23:34 AM, DarthKirones wrote:

Let"s start!

Ew.

LOL

-Airmax.

"TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

*raises bottle in annoyance*

*smack*

9spaceking grinned.
SHIP IT:

WTF

"Uhhhhhhh""sure".."

"YAY!"

*thwap*

Pls do

Airmax.

No one said a word.

"3...2...1...GOOOOOOO"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Smack*

Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 4:31:49 AM
b-but ... I like Pots...

Moron. Distraction you idiot.

Wtf...
*tries not to make perverted joke*

MARIE

WUT WUT WUT MARIE WUT

`: As soon as Elcorazon did that, Imabench and Lannan came up to her. Lannan and Imabench went on either sides of her and advanced, both dodging the swinging ball of death as it came around to hit them. When they got close enough they both punched her until she fell on the ground. Then imabench, with a sorry look on his face, punched her hard in between the eyes and knocked her out, dead.
WTF

9space you moron

*THUNK!*

"TROLOLOLLOOLLOLOLL!"

"Bye!"

"Dang You!!!"

That spoiler tho...

DDD and DarthKirones

well...
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 4:32:30 AM
At 11/2/2014 10:21:28 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

That's why you never just stand there and talk when your opponent does something. In the words of Van Helsing, "If you're going to kill someone, kill them. Don't just stand there talking about it."

I'll remember that the next time I'm in a blood bath. Though irl, I'd never make that mistake. ;-)

And I'd protect you better love. <3
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 8:19:38 AM
Fun fact: There were originally waaaaaaaaaaay more swears in it.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 12:49:16 PM
At 11/3/2014 8:32:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
Am I dead?

This is messed up. Esocial would never kill me. Me and Esocial are niggas.

XD I'll keep that in mind.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 12:49:48 PM
At 11/3/2014 8:19:38 AM, DarthKirones wrote:

You should have included them, then. :P
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 12:56:10 PM
At 11/2/2014 11:22:35 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Hey, Rev. Chill. I'm trained with a sword as well.
*makes a note for Warped*
Keep freaking out, and I'll have to show you how trained...
That could have several meanings that I do not wish to discuss. XD
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 1:23:54 PM
At 11/3/2014 8:32:09 AM, Wylted wrote:
Am I dead?

This is messed up. Esocial would never kill me. Me and Esocial are niggas.

No, you are not dead.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 1:25:42 PM
At 11/3/2014 12:49:48 PM, RevNge wrote:

i would have, but remember, I am the co-writer. i don't have the entire say.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:45:04 PM
At 11/3/2014 1:25:42 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/3/2014 12:49:48 PM, RevNge wrote:

i would have, but remember, I am the co-writer. i don't have the entire say.

I see. ;D
Adam_Godzilla
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:49:05 PM

Well well. Looks like you've got a friend. Did yours have more swears than mine?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:50:12 PM
At 11/3/2014 7:49:05 PM, Adam_Godzilla wrote:

Well well. Looks like you've got a friend. Did yours have more swears than mine?

"You know nothing, Adam Snow."

"Well at least I know how to f*ck a whore."

Ain't nothing gonna beat that for a while. XD