Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

PCT: Where DDO Stands

xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.
Nolite Timere
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 8:00:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I didn't take this test becuase I do not really understand the choices. Are Libertarians also conservatives because I thought the Lib- in their name sorta indicates otherwise?
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Degenerate liberals
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:05:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
These results should be no surprise. DDO has a Liberal majority, and I am sure that this has been the case for pretty much forever.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:19:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:05:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
These results should be no surprise. DDO has a Liberal majority, and I am sure that this has been the case for pretty much forever.

Nope. Only about 2-3 years ago we had a strong majority of right wing libertarians. Before then, the DDO majority was Ancaps. Only in recent years have we seen a hige rise in left libetarians.
Nolite Timere
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:22:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:19:17 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:05:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
These results should be no surprise. DDO has a Liberal majority, and I am sure that this has been the case for pretty much forever.

Nope. Only about 2-3 years ago we had a strong majority of right wing libertarians. Before then, the DDO majority was Ancaps. Only in recent years have we seen a hige rise in left libetarians.

So if I am a democrat where does that align me in opposition to Left Libs?
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:39:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:03:21 PM, fazz wrote:
Degenerate liberal

^Is that your test score?

Haha no. I was center with a very very small right lean.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:39:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

imma conservative damnit!
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:43:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Do we have a key?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
emospongebob527
Posts: 790
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:46:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:43:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Do we have a key?

No, people shouldn't rely on aid from a governing body to help them. That would eliminate any incentive to better themselves.
"not to toot my own horn (it aint need no tooin if u know what im saying), but my writings on "viciousness: the one true viture (fancy spelling for virtue)" and my poem "A poem I wrote about DDO" put me in a class of my damn own. im just an UNRECONGIZED geniuse" -bananafana
lannan13
Posts: 23,016
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:47:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:46:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:43:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Do we have a key?

What do you mean?

Like what do the initals stand for?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
UchihaMadara
Posts: 1,049
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:48:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.

What do all the letters mean?
fazz
Posts: 1,617
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 10:10:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:39:32 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:03:21 PM, fazz wrote:
Degenerate liberal

^Is that your test score?

Haha no. I was center with a very very small right lean.

That's a respectable position.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 10:26:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:47:46 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:46:56 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:43:19 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Do we have a key?

What do you mean?

Like what do the initals stand for?

They are just coordinate point names. Each one represents a user.
Nolite Timere
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 10:27:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:48:13 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:
At 11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.

What do all the letters mean?

See my response to Lannan.
Nolite Timere
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.

Says the person who ships Endari.
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:39:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.

Says the person who ships Endari.

Huh? I don't ship Endari. Why would I want to be with someone who was asexual? Most boring relationship evar.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:40:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 11:39:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.

Says the person who ships Endari.

Huh? I don't ship Endari. Why would I want to be with someone who was asexual? Most boring relationship evar.

But then you'd have a good excuse to go for all da b1tches and ho's. ;D
Zaradi
Posts: 14,121
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:40:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 11:40:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:39:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.

Says the person who ships Endari.

Huh? I don't ship Endari. Why would I want to be with someone who was asexual? Most boring relationship evar.

But then you'd have a good excuse to go for all da b1tches and ho's. ;D

Yeah but that's cheating and wrong and yeah...
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 11:44:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 11:40:39 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:40:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:39:06 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:30:00 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/3/2014 11:27:12 PM, Zaradi wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

Go back to your tree hugging, pipe smoking gay rights orgies you hippie.

Says the person who ships Endari.

Huh? I don't ship Endari. Why would I want to be with someone who was asexual? Most boring relationship evar.

But then you'd have a good excuse to go for all da b1tches and ho's. ;D

Yeah but that's cheating and wrong and yeah...

XD So no Endari?
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 7:43:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 9:39:44 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 9:20:54 PM, YYW wrote:
At 11/3/2014 8:06:16 PM, thett3 wrote:
Degenerate liberals

Bloody centrists.

imma conservative damnit!

As am I, yet I'm also pretty much a centrist. Pretty interesting.
Nolite Timere
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 8:37:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.

So I'm the most economically conservative person here? Neat.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 8:44:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/4/2014 8:37:12 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.

So I'm the most economically conservative person here? Neat.

Depends on how you define economically conservative. Bossyburrito was the most right libertarian.
Nolite Timere
Cermank
Posts: 3,773
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:05:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Its really weird. I have been getting left libertarian since I was like 15 or so. And its been consistent no matter where I place myself on the scale wrt Indian politics. Either India is too left or the scale is too right.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:05:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/4/2014 8:44:09 AM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 11/4/2014 8:37:12 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 11/3/2014 7:21:49 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Here are the results of this biyear's Political Compass Test.

http://www.debate.org...

Here are last year's results:

http://www.debate.org...

Last year there were many left libertarians in general, but interestingly enough, although we still have a majority of left libertarians they are all concentrated in one specific area. We have also seen an influx in many moderate points and even a few more right libertarians than last year. We also lost quite a few right authoritarians.

Thank you to all who participated.

So I'm the most economically conservative person here? Neat.

Depends on how you define economically conservative. Bossyburrito was the most right libertarian.

Of course, I just referring to economics. It looks like I'm the most right on that sale, which is a bit odd. I thought there'd would be a lot more right-libertarians here.