11/3/2014 9:05:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Episode 00: http://www.debate.org...

Episode 01: http://www.debate.org...

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)

Episode 02: http://www.debate.org...

(WAR?)

Sign-Up sheet: http://www.debate.org...

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the jumbo of an episode that episode two was. Since DDD is feeling better this should come out a bit more.

So. Who died? Hint: The character that died is male. The casualty will be revealed right away!

Because we did not realize that ElCorazonAma is GCL, we will have to change. She will be called Marie from now on.

Finally. This episode is very relaxed, it is not that action filled but rather it is an information-based episode. Every second episode will have a "challenge" along with the three regular perspectives. The episodes that I will write will have the regular three and a special PoV from" Well, you will have to read find out!

EPISODE 3: BROKEN.
=====================================================================

Group One: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3:

POV: Thett3.

"GAH!"

Thett woke up screaming, the last thing she remembers is being smacked off the edge by 9spaceking while he was cracking a Darth Vader joke.

"Easy, Thett. You just spent the last hour having your flesh artificially grown back." Said DarthKirones. "The others are ok, luckily no one in our group was unlucky enough to be the person who died permanently, but Darren was hurt really badly, and he is going to have to recover for a while."

"Then, who did die? I hope it was 9spaceking. After what he did to me."

Darth handed Thett a pair of sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt. She saw that Malacoda was reading some Anime and Esocial was holding Endarks hand, while the skin on his head regrew.

"Thett! Evil Voldemort-Little Red Riding hood kid! Come! Now!" called Yama.

In the distance there were three individuals fighting, trading punches.

The three ran and realized that the three people fighting were imabench, lannan and Krieg. Krieg was yelling at imabench as he punched his face with all of his might.

"YOU DID IT! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED VINCENT!"

Ima caught the punch and he smiled. "I sure did. And I will gladly kill you"

*THWAP*

9spaceking came out of no where, kicking imabench in the back of the head.

"Oops. Sorry, thought you were a soccer ball! HAHAHAHA!"

"Should we get involved?" Asked Thett.

"Nope."

Thett noticed that DarthKirones was checking his iPad.

"Something wrong. Darth?"

"I have been running calculations for the past few hours to see how we all got here, I mean, I was in Alberta during the blast, most of you were in the USA and there are even a few internationals, like Krieg and Vinc" My point is that the blast was so powerful it caused the continental plates to collide and collapse."

"Okay. English this time?" said Yama.

"The explosion caused the continents to combine, into a supercontinent. That is how I was able to run here."

Darth zipped up his hoodie and put his iPad away. "You two take care. I am taking a nap."

Yama and Thett sat down on the crusty ground. Thett began to sob.

"Thett? What"s wrong?" Said Yama.

"N-Nothing. Its just, I-No, we have all lost everything, but look at Esocialbookworm and Endark, so happy. They didn"t lose anything. While me, you, even Darth and Malacoda have lost so much."

Yama began to smile. "And that is why they are weak. We know that the number one priority is survival. We need to make these fools understand what it is like to lose everything."

Thett"s face went pale. "Wait, do you want to kill anyone?"

"Good heavens no! That would be losing. We need to to simply make them feel pain, and show them the truth that survival is key. And to get everything, you need to lose everything!"

Group 2: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

POV: imabench.

*thok*

*crack*

*smack*

*crunch*

Broken. Bones and noses smashed to pieces. That is all that imabench can think of. As lannan wrestles 9spaceking, he is merely trying to subdue 9spaceking. But imabench is fighting to survive, to kill. As one punch is thrown, another is caught. Krieg never stood a chance, As he goes down imabench goes up, ready to make the killing blow. It takes Adam, Pots, VelCrow and an injured lannan to stop him.

"STAY DOWN! YOU ARE NOTHING KRIEG! NOTHING!" yelled imabench.

lannan was furious. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? You could"ve killed him!"

"Get off me you lousy piles of meat. I did what I had to. To survive."

Adam then stepped up right in imabench"s face. "No. You did that because you could. Not because you had to. Even the way you killed Vincent was over the top."

"He deserved it!"

"No one deserves that. NO ONE!" Adam was also furious.

"Your one to talk, Adam, Oops? You gave up your pacifism, you chopped up Endark and tried to kill Esociabookworm. So don"t lecture me about who deserves death. Pacifist my arse..."

VelCrow threw a punch, knocking imabench backwards.

"Vel" Don"t do this. You don"t know what you ar-"

imabench looked up, his nose was bleeding badly. "Enough with the peacefulness babble, Adam. I"m done with you. ALL OF YOU!"

imabench stormed off, but not before knocking Adam out.

He ran in the rain, he also saw Marie treating Kregs wounds. Doesn't matter. Nothing does. The three camps were now out of sight.

"Wait, is that a golden man?"

The man in gold was not a man at all, he was a teenager. In gold armor, and he was carrying a spear.

ZZZZZZZZT!

The spear electrocuted imabench, causing him to collapse.

"You now belong to Emperor Madman!

Broken. Bones and noses are fine, but friendships, trust, those take much too long to heal. These are the true wounds of war. And they never stop stinging.

Group 3: Revnge, Kreig01, 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD.

POV: 9spaceking (Oh boy")

Dear Diary.

Today was a good day. I woke up still recovering from yesterdays battle. Like every good person recovering from battle wounds, I proceeded to pee in Rev"s cornflakes. He then punched me in the face.

After that I got my own cornflakes, I ate them and then went to the TV to watch My Little Pony. DDD was already there and was watching The Office. I grabbed the remote and switched the channel. He then punched me in the face.

Next I went exploring, there I found Marie reading a book on a rock. I then grabbed her book and threw it into the fire. She began chasing me, saying many nasty words. Like everyone else, she punched me in the face, several times.

After that was lunch time. It was Krieg"s turn to cook, he was making us each some trout and a salad. I opened up the salt and threw it at Rev. Since Krieg needed it for cooking, and Rev does not like too much salt, they both punched me in the face.

Krieg began to ask where Vincent was, and I told him that he was dead. Krieg ended up burning the trout. He asked who killed him, and I told him that imabench killed him. He threw off his apron, and started running towards group two"s camp.

I watched as Krieg started punching imabench, yelling at him. lannan intervened trying to separate the two. Because I was sad that Krieg did not punch me, I intervened, kicking imabench in the head as if I was a ninja. He then punched me in the face.

lannan wrestled me to the ground. He was calm, and he told me that I should probably go. I followed his advice. A few minutes later the others came and four other individuals dragged imabench away. We dragged Kriegs bloody body and Marie began giving him m
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:06:04 PM
medical treatment. I then punched myself in the face.

Overall a great day of the master troller brony debater.

-9spaceking.

POV: ???

A man watches all. Every moment that imabench punches krieg. Every moment that DarthKirones explains his calculations to Yama and Thett. Every gag that 9spaceking pulled off. All of it. He sees it all.

"General Ajab, please report to my office."

The man sat down, watching on his screens. He sees how imabench runs, how he yells his swear words, how his shirt is covered in blood.

Ajab entered the room. His armor was a shining gold and he carried a spear.

"My lord?"

The man took a drink. "Whiskey, Ajab?"

"I don"t drink, my master."

"Good. Then you will be ready for my task. Find imabench, alive and implant him with a command disc. I need a representative in the outside world, and he is the perfect candidate.

"Yes sir."

Ajab walked out of the room. The man also walked out a different room. There were three guards, female. The three females also wore gold armor and had spear.

"Master." Said the three women.

"Ah, PetersSmith, how lovely you look today. Mishapqueen! No mishaps today? Jonbonbon, your hair is so nice right now! Please open the gate to Subject 1127."

As another door opened, there was a man chained up. He was unconscious

"Airmax, my good friend" not."

"R-Ra-Rational Madman, what have you done!"

"Why, I deceived DDO, all using you face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

Airmax was covered in blood and had several bruises. "No" Please" not DDO" "

Airmax began to cough blood.

"The ultimate revenge. I forced them to fight each other, to kill each other. They entertained me so perfectly."

"Th-They would never willingly do a th-thing like that. Never."

Rational Madman smiled again. "Ah, but they did. Using my alien technology, I was able to alter their personalities. Only their most defining trait would stick. Marie? She is still kind, but she was no longer peaceful. Same thing with Adan_Godzilla. Of course their personalities would revert back after the fight, but still, it makes things interesting."

Tears were rolling down his cheeks. "Nnnnnnnnno."

"Yes. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!"

Let me guess, you are wondering how vwv died and RM is alive? You are wondering that, right? All I will say is that will be answered in due time.

I cannot exactly say when ep4 will be released, but hopefully we can release it within the week.

Thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:34:56 PM
At 11/3/2014 9:25:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
This fanfiction is getting more unrealistic by the second. XD

Anyway, comments to come. :P

That is what makes it awesome!
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:36:37 PM

Group One: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3:

"GAH!"

Thett woke up screaming, the last thing she remembers is being smacked off the edge by 9spaceking while he was cracking a Darth Vader joke.

"Easy, Thett. You just spent the last hour having your flesh artificially grown back." Said DarthKirones. "The others are ok, luckily no one in our group was unlucky enough to be the person who died permanently, but Darren was hurt really badly, and he is going to have to recover for a while."

That seems like an extensive process considering that Thett was just knocked off.

Makes sense.

Darth handed Thett a pair of sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt. She saw that Malacoda was reading some Anime and Esocial was holding Endarks hand, while the skin on his head regrew.

Naturally.

Well, that description still exists. :p

The three ran and realized that the three people fighting were imabench, lannan and Krieg. Krieg was yelling at imabench as he punched his face with all of his might.

Oh. Good.

*zing*

*THWAP*

So 9space...

"Nope."

"I have been running calculations for the past few hours to see how we all got here, I mean, I was in Alberta during the blast, most of you were in the USA and there are even a few internationals, like Krieg and Vinc" My point is that the blast was so powerful it caused the continental plates to collide and collapse."

There's the computer guy. He never lives.

"The explosion caused the continents to combine, into a supercontinent. That is how I was able to run here."

Darth zipped up his hoodie and put his iPad away. "You two take care. I am taking a nap."

xD

"N-Nothing. Its just, I-No, we have all lost everything, but look at Esocialbookworm and Endark, so happy. They didn"t lose anything. While me, you, even Darth and Malacoda have lost so much."

Yama began to smile. "And that is why they are weak. We know that the number one priority is survival. We need to make these fools understand what it is like to lose everything."

Oh, Yama really knows nothing about us.

"Good heavens no! That would be losing. We need to to simply make them feel pain, and show them the truth that survival is key. And to get everything, you need to lose everything!"

Yama still knows nothing about us. Inner-group antagonist, though. The classic "how much humanity must we lose to survive without degenerating into something less than human." Interesting thematic setup.

*thok*

*crack*

*smack*

*crunch*

Broken. Bones and noses smashed to pieces. That is all that imabench can think of. As lannan wrestles 9spaceking, he is merely trying to subdue 9spaceking. But imabench is fighting to survive, to kill. As one punch is thrown, another is caught. Krieg never stood a chance, As he goes down imabench goes up, ready to make the killing blow. It takes Adam, Pots, VelCrow and an injured lannan to stop him.

Anger. Management.

Adam then stepped up right in imabench"s face. "No. You did that because you could. Not because you had to. Even the way you killed Vincent was over the top."

"He deserved it!"

"Your one to talk, Adam, Oops? You gave up your pacifism, you chopped up Endark and tried to kill Esociabookworm. So don"t lecture me about who deserves death. Pacifist my arse..."

The question is still: why?

imabench looked up, his nose was bleeding badly. "Enough with the peacefulness babble, Adam. I"m done with you. ALL OF YOU!"

He ran in the rain, he also saw Marie treating Kregs wounds. Doesn't matter. Nothing does. The three camps were now out of sight.

Well that came out of nowhere.

The man in gold was not a man at all, he was a teenager. In gold armor, and he was carrying a spear.

ZZZZZZZZT!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Broken. Bones and noses are fine, but friendships, trust, those take much too long to heal. These are the true wounds of war. And they never stop stinging.

Dear Diary.

Today was a good day. I woke up still recovering from yesterdays battle. Like every good person recovering from battle wounds, I proceeded to pee in Rev"s cornflakes. He then punched me in the face.

Rofl

After that I got my own cornflakes, I ate them and then went to the TV to watch My Little Pony. DDD was already there and was watching The Office. I grabbed the remote and switched the channel. He then punched me in the face.

Next I went exploring, there I found Marie reading a book on a rock. I then grabbed her book and threw it into the fire. She began chasing me, saying many nasty words. Like everyone else, she punched me in the face, several times.

This is definitely a thing.

After that was lunch time. It was Krieg"s turn to cook, he was making us each some trout and a salad. I opened up the salt and threw it at Rev. Since Krieg needed it for cooking, and Rev does not like too much salt, they both punched me in the face.

Krieg began to ask where Vincent was, and I told him that he was dead. Krieg ended up burning the trout. He asked who killed him, and I told him that imabench killed him. He threw off his apron, and started running towards group two"s camp.

Oh. The pattern is broken.

I watched as Krieg started punching imabench, yelling at him. lannan intervened trying to separate the two. Because I was sad that Krieg did not punch me, I intervened, kicking imabench in the head as if I was a ninja. He then punched me in the face.

lannan wrestled me to the ground. He was calm,
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:39:17 PM
At 11/3/2014 9:06:04 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:

-9spaceking.

A man watches all. Every moment that imabench punches krieg. Every moment that DarthKirones explains his calculations to Yama and Thett. Every gag that 9spaceking pulled off. All of it. He sees it all.

God?

The man sat down, watching on his screens. He sees how imabench runs, how he yells his swear words, how his shirt is covered in blood.

"My lord?"

Ah. Probably not then.

"Good. Then you will be ready for my task. Find imabench, alive and implant him with a command disc. I need a representative in the outside world, and he is the perfect candidate.

"Yes sir."

Ajab walked out of the room. The man also walked out a different room. There were three guards, female. The three females also wore gold armor and had spear.

"Ah, PetersSmith, how lovely you look today. Mishapqueen! No mishaps today? Jonbonbon, your hair is so nice right now! Please open the gate to Subject 1127."

Hmm...wonder now that happened.

Ah. Okay then.
Still. It had to be *him.*

"The ultimate revenge. I forced them to fight each other, to kill each other. They entertained me so perfectly."

Rational Madman smiled again. "Ah, but they did. Using my alien technology, I was able to alter their personalities. Only their most defining trait would stick. Marie? She is still kind, but she was no longer peaceful. Same thing with Adan_Godzilla. Of course their personalities would revert back after the fight, but still, it makes things interesting."

....hm......
"most defining trait."
Interesting.
I know mine definitely isn't a propensity for violence.

"Yes. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!"

Let me guess, you are wondering how vwv died and RM is alive? You are wondering that, right? All I will say is that will be answered in due time.

I cannot exactly say when ep4 will be released, but hopefully we can release it within the week.

Thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2014 9:58:11 PM
At 11/3/2014 9:05:26 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
Episode 00: http://www.debate.org...

Episode 01: http://www.debate.org...

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)

Episode 02: http://www.debate.org...

(WAR?)

Sign-Up sheet: http://www.debate.org...

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the jumbo of an episode that episode two was. Since DDD is feeling better this should come out a bit more.

So. Who died? Hint: The character that died is male. The casualty will be revealed right away!
That's specific. -.-

And where's the suspense? :P
Because we did not realize that ElCorazonAma is GCL, we will have to change. She will be called Marie from now on.
XD You didn't?
Finally. This episode is very relaxed, it is not that action filled but rather it is an information-based episode. Every second episode will have a "challenge" along with the three regular perspectives. The episodes that I will write will have the regular three and a special PoV from" Well, you will have to read find out!
There we go! Suspense! Kind of. XD

I'd recommend to always include some action in your chapters. Chapter two was entirely action based, and that's not good either. Include enough action to make the fanfiction exciting, and exclude enough action to make the fanfiction more realistic and emotionally provoking. Also, less action equals more suspense, and if you end right before something awesome happens, your readers will have no choice but to read the next chapter, although you'll get a bunch of haters if you prolong that chapter. ;3

"GAH!"
Interesting way to begin a story, I'll give you that.
Shouldn't she be in the middle of saying a curse word instead of screaming?
Don't mind me, you know, just growing back my flesh. Nothing out of the ordinary.
The troll must die. But I don't think it's him.
Aww. But that's just...creepy. XD
Is that his new permanent nickname now?
Finally, some fun!
Which is to say that his fist broke in the mighty face of the bench.
He died? That's not a loss at all. In fact, it's the polar opposite. XD
Ima's sure violent today...or every day...
*THWAP*
Why not *BAM* or *POW*? Work on your onomatopoeia. :P
NINJA KICK!
Such lack of logic. A perfect portrayal of 9space.
It'd be more fun for the readers...
"Nope."
Boo.
Porn, games, or social networking. Possibly all three at the same time.
That is such a pointless question. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING WRONG.
That unrealistic-ness.
Of course Yama wouldn't understand.
It's Pangaea all over again. Maybe we can find some dinos.
Let's draw on his face while he does.
Not like thett. Definitely not like thett.
Well, the world was destroyed, there are only 17 people left besides her, and she doesn't have Royal or Cermank. What do you think?
Aww. <3
Yama's going to be the death of us.
We all do.
Lies. Such lies. Again, this is a perfect portrayal of Yama, but in DDO he's a lot less understanding. XD
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2014 9:59:28 PM
BUUUUMP nac
DDD

dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 11:48:53 AM
BUUUUUUUUUMP nac
DDD

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:05:56 PM
These guys...
LOL, this should be interesting.
*thok*
Of course it starts with fighting when it's in Ima's POV...
*crack*
Uh-huh...
*smack*
Go on...
*crunch*
WE GET IT OKAY D:<
LOL, what an accurate representation of the Bench.
Such an effective morale booster. My mother tells me that all the time. ;D
That's the whole point...
BULL XD
#overkill
"He deserved it!"
I agree with this one.
Unless that person is RationalMadman.
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN
Since when did Vel have the power to knock down the almighty Bench?
He's right.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
WTF?! NO FIGHT?!
Don't mind me, just running from the haters.
King Midas? Buddha? Who?
This feels like Percy Jackson...
ZZZZZZZZT!
Wut.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE BENCH COLLAPSED!!!!!!!!
Wait...I thought he died... O_O

*makes another entry on the list of Survivor's plot errors*

;D

Ouch.

Yay, me! :D
LOL
Dear Diary.
I added the <./em> tag so my text wouldn't be italicized. :P

And who knew that 9space had a diary...it'd probably be covered in MLP pictures...
If he did that, I would do much more than simply punching him in his face.
Continuity?
LOL, Marie saying nasty words? Yeah right.
I love spicy/salty food, actually. Unless it gets in my eyes. >.>

And again, we should have done more than punch him in the face. LOL
I would have been celebrating...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You had that one coming, 9space.
lannan wrestled me to the ground. He was calm,
Broken line.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:25:21 PM
At 11/3/2014 9:06:04 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
LOL

That's a new version of forever alone I haven't heard of yet.
Amen.
-9spaceking.

Oh I see. Keeping it a mystery, huh?
He even saw Endark and Annie getting it on? LOL
Ajab. You two-faced bastard. XD
LOL XD
AJAB YOU LITTLE SON OF A D:<
"My lord?"
Lord? Wut?
DO IT AND YOU'RE COOL! DO IT AND YOU'RE COOL!
You ain't cool then. :P
Since when was the Bench a perfect candidate for a representative? Unless whatever he's representing is anarchy or something...
"Yes sir."
Shouldn't it be "Yes, my lord."? :P
I don't like this...
That just sounds wrong.
This guy. Is a pimp.
This does not bode well...
Hilarious.
WTF, since when was Airmax scared of RM?
WTF? That is so unrealistic it's not even funny. XD
Why else would you be chained up if it wasn't DDO...
So he's covered in blood because he coughed it all over himself?
"The ultimate RevNge. I forced them to fight each other, to kill each other. They entertained me so perfectly."
Fix'd. ;D
We did. And we loved it. ;D
"Alien technology," you say.
Wat.
Yyyyyyyyyes.
"Yes. HAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!"
Evil.

-.- What you mean is that you're going to think of how you're going to get past this plot error. ;D
You better.
Thanks.
You're not welcome. o3o
DDD and DarthKirones.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/9/2014 7:28:21 PM
what a plot-twist with Rational Madman!
Lol @ my "diary". Hilarious. Although it's kind of confusing that I want to get punched.... :S
Good story so far!
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:51:18 PM
EPISODE 4 BEING RELEASED TODAY!

Link will be posted soon!
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:53:08 PM
Episode 4 came out
DDD

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:53:09 PM
At 11/10/2014 3:51:18 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
EPISODE 4 BEING RELEASED TODAY!

Link will be posted soon!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax