Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

New person here

Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:10:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay, so I've been on this site for about a week and I'm slightly confused. I never really debated before so I guess you can say I'm here for "networking" and being social. Um...if anybody wants to point out the cool stuff or how to start an "easy" debate, please let me know. >.<
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:14:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
How about we debate the effects of the Turkish government's moves to limit the power of the military and install a civilian-run administration in order to fit EU standards, even though it risks populist anger and military backlash?

Nah, I'm kidding. :D Welcome to the site.

If you want to "network," talk on the forums more. A lot more. Just comb through the threads and jump into an argument with your opinion. Some members are a little rude, but most will respect your opinion. Don't be afraid to call someone else a jackass. xD

If you want an "easy debate," usually small ones will crop up here: http://www.debate.org... You'll find something at some point. However, I personally prefer debating in the forums over using the actual system. I recommend it too.

And lastly, just enjoy the site!
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:15:43 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Try out a mafia game, after the current game is over for noobs, I will be starting a new noob game that includes basic roles.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:17:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:14:08 PM, Volkov wrote:
How about we debate the effects of the Turkish government's moves to limit the power of the military and install a civilian-run administration in order to fit EU standards, even though it risks populist anger and military backlash?

Nah, I'm kidding. :D Welcome to the site.

If you want to "network," talk on the forums more. A lot more. Just comb through the threads and jump into an argument with your opinion. Some members are a little rude, but most will respect your opinion. Don't be afraid to call someone else a jackass. xD

If you want an "easy debate," usually small ones will crop up here: http://www.debate.org... You'll find something at some point. However, I personally prefer debating in the forums over using the actual system. I recommend it too.

And lastly, just enjoy the site!

oh sweet, thanks! The forum does seem a lot more interesting than the formal debate area. And no worries, I definitely know how to hold my own. Funny comedian you are with the whole EU topic wow lol.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:18:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:15:43 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
Try out a mafia game, after the current game is over for noobs, I will be starting a new noob game that includes basic roles.

Mafia game? Please elaborate :)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:18:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)

Oh snaps, like what?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:19:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?

I suspect you are mafia.
kfc
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:20:50 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:18:06 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:15:43 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
Try out a mafia game, after the current game is over for noobs, I will be starting a new noob game that includes basic roles.


Mafia game? Please elaborate :)

http://ddofans.com...

http://ddofans.com...
DontBeRacist
Posts: 584
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:20:51 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:19:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?

I suspect you are mafia.

Lovebotlass17 is GUILTY
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:21:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:19:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?

I suspect you are mafia.

How did you know?!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:22:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:18:41 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)

Oh snaps, like what?

Lol, I don't know. I'm sure we can find something though.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:22:57 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:21:46 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?

I suspect you are mafia.

How did you know?!

I can smell these things
kfc
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:24:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:22:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:21:46 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:56 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:19:21 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:57 PM, Koopin wrote:
Vote to lynch Lovebotlass17

LOL what?

I suspect you are mafia.

How did you know?!

I can smell these things

Does it smell like breast milk cheese? Is that how you found out?
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
tmoney225
Posts: 168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:24:52 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:20:50 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:18:06 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:15:43 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
Try out a mafia game, after the current game is over for noobs, I will be starting a new noob game that includes basic roles.


Mafia game? Please elaborate :)

http://ddofans.com...

http://ddofans.com...

These links should teach you how to play
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:25:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:24:22 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:

Does it smell like breast milk cheese? Is that how you found out?

yep, it's sooo good
kfc
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:25:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:22:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:18:41 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)

Oh snaps, like what?

Lol, I don't know. I'm sure we can find something though.

I think I'm going to have to check out your profile to see what I'm putting myself through lol.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:26:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:25:24 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:22:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:18:41 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)

Oh snaps, like what?

Lol, I don't know. I'm sure we can find something though.

I think I'm going to have to check out your profile to see what I'm putting myself through lol.

Haha ok. Fair enough. Just message me if you decide on a debate topic. :)
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:27:24 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:25:15 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:24:22 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:

Does it smell like breast milk cheese? Is that how you found out?

yep, it's sooo good

Of course! It comes from a woman's delectable breast!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:28:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:26:42 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:25:24 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:22:06 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:18:41 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:16:28 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:14:38 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:11:39 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
Welcome. :) You friended me. Anyway, on the homepage there's a link to create your own debate. Just choose a topic, type up an argument, and voila! lol

I'm not going to lie.
The thought of debating seriously is a little overwhelming to me haha. I'm thinking I should just wait it out and fish for somebody who is an amateur just like me.

Maybe we can debate something? I'm pretty much an amateur too. :)

Oh snaps, like what?

Lol, I don't know. I'm sure we can find something though.

I think I'm going to have to check out your profile to see what I'm putting myself through lol.

Haha ok. Fair enough. Just message me if you decide on a debate topic. :)

Oh no problem. Thanks for the all the info!
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:29:28 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:20:50 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:18:06 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:15:43 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
Try out a mafia game, after the current game is over for noobs, I will be starting a new noob game that includes basic roles.


Mafia game? Please elaborate :)

http://ddofans.com...

http://ddofans.com...

soooo...what are you, the Mafia leader or what? lol
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:31:55 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:30:02 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:29:28 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
soooo...what are you, the Mafia leader or what? lol

The admin of the wiki

Okay. Time to officially add you as a friend lol
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
PoeJoe
Posts: 3,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:48:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:31:55 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:30:02 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:29:28 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
soooo...what are you, the Mafia leader or what? lol

The admin of the wiki

Okay. Time to officially add you as a friend lol

You can be like me: add him every other day and up your friend count!
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
Lovebotlass17
Posts: 24
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2010 8:51:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 4/27/2010 8:48:00 PM, PoeJoe wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:31:55 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:30:02 PM, tmoney225 wrote:
At 4/27/2010 8:29:28 PM, Lovebotlass17 wrote:
soooo...what are you, the Mafia leader or what? lol

The admin of the wiki

Okay. Time to officially add you as a friend lol

You can be like me: add him every other day and up your friend count!

Ha! That is nice! I will be like you then, since I like your debates and all :)
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.