Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Super late hangout

tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:25:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 3:38:31 AM, Beginner wrote:
I'm not kidding, i'ma be in there for the next 8 hours..

You're a phony.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 10:30:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:25:15 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 11/8/2014 3:38:31 AM, Beginner wrote:
I'm not kidding, i'ma be in there for the next 8 hours..

You're a phony.

IK, I'm such a liar XD. Hangouts was too distracting.

I was up in front of my monitor the entire time though, if that counts for anything.
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 10:38:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
well i'ma be in there for another hour and a half, then i'm going head out and pretend I didn't just sit up all night.
Senpai has noticed you.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 2:24:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 10:38:16 AM, Beginner wrote:
well i'ma be in there for another hour and a half, then i'm going head out and pretend I didn't just sit up all night.

Did you really sit in on hangouts that long?! Lol
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:52:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 2:24:17 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 10:38:16 AM, Beginner wrote:
well i'ma be in there for another hour and a half, then i'm going head out and pretend I didn't just sit up all night.

Did you really sit in on hangouts that long?! Lol

I was being distracted; I keep wanting to check to see if someone else is coming in, so I left for around 4-6 hours or so.
Senpai has noticed you.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:53:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:52:47 PM, Beginner wrote:
At 11/8/2014 2:24:17 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 10:38:16 AM, Beginner wrote:
well i'ma be in there for another hour and a half, then i'm going head out and pretend I didn't just sit up all night.

Did you really sit in on hangouts that long?! Lol

I was being distracted; I keep wanting to check to see if someone else is coming in, so I left for around 4-6 hours or so.
LOL, noice!
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
heyfur_1213
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:03:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?

Psh. Yeah. Totally. Of course. Pffft... Duh.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:04:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:03:48 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?

Psh. Yeah. Totally. Of course. Pffft... Duh.

you have?! I aint seen you on before? or have I?
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
heyfur_1213
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:05:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:04:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:03:48 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?

Psh. Yeah. Totally. Of course. Pffft... Duh.

you have?! I aint seen you on before? or have I?

Haha, you are adorabley oblivious. no I have not D:
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:08:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:05:23 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:04:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:03:48 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?

Psh. Yeah. Totally. Of course. Pffft... Duh.

you have?! I aint seen you on before? or have I?

Haha, you are adorabley oblivious. no I have not D:

-_- *facepalm* how did I not catch the sarcasm...
And, well, I guess that makes sense...
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
heyfur_1213
Posts: 709
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:10:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:08:42 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:05:23 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:04:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:03:48 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 5:02:21 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
At 11/8/2014 4:55:10 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:
I'm crashing this hangout. * crash noises *

Have you ever joined a hangout before?

Psh. Yeah. Totally. Of course. Pffft... Duh.

you have?! I aint seen you on before? or have I?

Haha, you are adorabley oblivious. no I have not D:

-_- *facepalm* how did I not catch the sarcasm...
And, well, I guess that makes sense...

hehe :3 better late than never :D
yeah I guess .. *-*
Beginner
Posts: 4,292
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 5:14:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was there from 8-10AM. Sam Steven (whoever he is) popped in for a couple minutes. No one else came in *-*
Senpai has noticed you.
ElCorazonAma
Posts: 781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:03:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/8/2014 5:14:57 PM, Beginner wrote:
I was there from 8-10AM. Sam Steven (whoever he is) popped in for a couple minutes. No one else came in *-*

awe! you should've invited then :P
The verb is real but the adjective is only a hypothetical ideal. ~ Freedo
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:24:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
join or not whatever floats your boat

https://plus.google.com...
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush