Jump to topic:

Chosenwolff

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 2:02:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Was Chosenwolff jifpop09? Because Chosenwolff seemed to have trolled less , and did Chosenwolff leave or get banned? and why?
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 2:09:55 PM
At 11/8/2014 2:02:04 PM, SebUK wrote:
Was Chosenwolff jifpop09? Because Chosenwolff seemed to have trolled less , and did Chosenwolff leave or get banned? and why?

Yes. Jifpop and Chosenwolff were the same person, a fact confirmed by several pieces of evidence (though Chosenwolff denied it for a long time).
His first account, Jifpop, was closed for a rules violation unknown to me. He briefly returned under the account "Csareo", but that didn't last very long.
Then, he returned as Chosenwolff, and after a while he got into some more confrontations with various users, and he left DDO, presumably permanently (unless he has another account that nobody knows about).
Does this answer your questions?
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:05:10 PM
At 11/8/2014 2:09:55 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Yes. Jifpop and Chosenwolff were the same person, a fact confirmed by several pieces of evidence (though Chosenwolff denied it for a long time).
His first account, Jifpop, was closed for a rules violation unknown to me. He briefly returned under the account "Csareo", but that didn't last very long.
Then, he returned as Chosenwolff, and after a while he got into some more confrontations with various users, and he left DDO, presumably permanently (unless he has another account that nobody knows about).

'I checked back on to this site for the first time in three months, to find it is polluted to the core with troll users, troll polls, troll debates, so much f***ing troll. This site has really become a joke, and I don't know why any intellectual would choose to continue using this site. Is this the standard we put forward for people?

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is literally sickening filth that needs to be shot from the internet. All the while, instead of enacting change, the moderation continues to let the troll "culture" exist. Well, you know where I'll be.'-Chosenwolff . I just find it weird how Chosenwolff who himself had various troll debates and a troll party known as the DDO Revolution (During the times of Jifpop09) would leave because of trolling. Thanks for answering my questions.
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:07:26 PM

Weird how some new users know much more about DDO then me xD . Ive been a user for over a year and even had a debate with Jifpop09 once. I remember when Jifpop09 flooded the site with spam about airmax and himself but I just wasn't that interested at the time.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 3:45:53 PM
At 11/8/2014 3:07:26 PM, SebUK wrote:

Weird how some new users know much more about DDO then me xD . Ive been a user for over a year and even had a debate with Jifpop09 once. I remember when Jifpop09 flooded the site with spam about airmax and himself but I just wasn't that interested at the time.

Yup. I'm totally new to this Site. Completely new. So new that it's not even funny.
*chuckles nervously*

The DDO Blog:

UchihaMadara
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 4:07:44 PM
At 11/8/2014 3:05:10 PM, SebUK wrote:

'I checked back on to this site for the first time in three months, to find it is polluted to the core with troll users, troll polls, troll debates, so much f***ing troll. This site has really become a joke, and I don't know why any intellectual would choose to continue using this site. Is this the standard we put forward for people?

To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. This is literally sickening filth that needs to be shot from the internet. All the while, instead of enacting change, the moderation continues to let the troll "culture" exist. Well, you know where I'll be.'-Chosenwolff . I just find it weird how Chosenwolff who himself had various troll debates and a troll party known as the DDO Revolution (During the times of Jifpop09) would leave because of trolling. Thanks for answering my questions.

I'm not sure what the big deal is about the DDO Revolution... as far as I can tell, all that came from it was a couple of threads and a troll debate with bubbatheclown which was actually kind of funny.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:31:41 PM

His goodbye post was just another form of trolling. He's since become the de facto advertising guru for Larz's website, edeb, although his threads begging DDO users to come over there have not been very successful.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:55:31 PM
At 11/8/2014 6:31:41 PM, bluesteel wrote:

His goodbye post was just another form of trolling. He's since become the de facto advertising guru for Larz's website, edeb, although his threads begging DDO users to come over there have not been very successful.

Actually he got banned on edeb8 , he had 2 accounts on there that i'm aware of and they both got banned.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 6:59:36 PM
At 11/8/2014 6:55:31 PM, SebUK wrote:

Actually he got banned on edeb8 , he had 2 accounts on there that i'm aware of and they both got banned.

So what's your obsession with him?
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:08:47 PM
At 11/8/2014 6:59:36 PM, Linkish1O2 wrote:

So what's your obsession with him?

I find people like STALIN and jifpo09 interesting because they appear crazy. I also got accused of being a member of the DDO revolution... So I would like to know more about it and it just seemed to be a troll party.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:17:39 PM

Lol, that's pretty funny. I'm not surprised, but it's funny that even edeb didn't want him.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:25:29 PM
At 11/8/2014 7:17:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:

Lol, that's pretty funny. I'm not surprised, but it's funny that even edeb didn't want him.

Yes well he is a pretty childish character , If I was to bet though a few months ago I would say they wouldn't ban him but I guess even a tiny website with like 10 active members still doesn't want him.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:37:40 PM
At 11/8/2014 7:32:53 PM, UchihaMadara wrote:

Why is edeb8 getting blocked on my computer as a "phishing URL"?

I can't say for certain regarding your specific case, but I know that Larz is doing his best to deal with some issues the site has been having lately. To those ends, he's removed TOR access entirely, is considering removing temp emails, and he may have taken further steps like regional blocking. So it's possible that, for any number of reasons, you may not be able to access the site due to greater restrictions being used.

I don't know all the details, or what exactly may be preventing your access, but I speculate it's something related to the above.
Debate.org Moderator
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:38:32 PM

Feel a bit sad that your investigation didn't turn out the way you tought it would? xD Claiming that I was a member of the DDO revolution was ridicilous .
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:50:06 PM
At 11/8/2014 7:38:32 PM, SebUK wrote:

Feel a bit sad that your investigation didn't turn out the way you tought it would? xD Claiming that I was a member of the DDO revolution was ridicilous .

He goes as "Plutarch" now, does he?

The DDO Blog:

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 7:57:59 PM
At 11/8/2014 7:50:06 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Who? Jifpop? No actually I talked to Plutarch on edeb8 I don't think it's jifpop09.
Ragnar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:00:09 PM
...He's since become the de facto advertising guru for Larz's website, edeb, although his threads begging DDO users to come over there have not been very successful.

Not very successful is one way to put it. I for one was considering giving that site a real try, before I saw him advertising it.
Unofficial DDO Guide: http://goo.gl...
(It's probably the best help resource here, other than talking to people...)

Voting Standards: https://goo.gl...

And please disable Smart-Quotes: https://goo.gl...
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:02:03 PM
At 11/8/2014 7:57:59 PM, SebUK wrote:

Who? Jifpop? No actually I talked to Plutarch on edeb8 I don't think it's jifpop09.

Plutarch is Jifpop... at least as much was said in the thread you created on Edeb8
Debate.org Moderator
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:04:40 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:02:03 PM, airmax1227 wrote:

Plutarch is Jifpop... at least as much was said in the thread you created on Edeb8

Luuuuurrrrrkkkkkk...

The DDO Blog:

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:05:03 PM

STALIN just messaged me on edeb8 , Plutarch is jifpop09 and I actually talked to him earlier to day and he didn't admit it.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:05:07 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:00:09 PM, Ragnar wrote:
...He's since become the de facto advertising guru for Larz's website, edeb, although his threads begging DDO users to come over there have not been very successful.

Not very successful is one way to put it. I for one was considering giving that site a real try, before I saw him advertising it.

I, probably more than anyone, can respect and understand that, though I believe anyone who wants another site to debate on, should at least take a look.
Debate.org Moderator
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:05:49 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:04:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Luuuuurrrrrkkkkkk...

Just received a message from STALIN on edeb8 , it is Plutarch he just didn't admit it to me.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:08:49 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:04:40 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Luuuuurrrrrkkkkkk...

I do my best to be informed about an issue before I start commenting on it.

I think some would be wise to do the same before they accuse others of being former members - especially former members with questionable reputations.
Debate.org Moderator
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:11:49 PM
Turns out I have been completly trolled by Jifpop09 on edeb8
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:11:57 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:05:03 PM, SebUK wrote:

STALIN just messaged me on edeb8 , Plutarch is jifpop09 and I actually talked to him earlier to day and he didn't admit it.

It was already confirmed in the thread you created - for whatever that's worth.
Debate.org Moderator
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:15:23 PM
At 11/8/2014 8:11:57 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/8/2014 8:05:03 PM, SebUK wrote:

It was already confirmed in the thread you created - for whatever that's worth.

I am aware it's jut that I looked at STALIN's messages before checking out who responded to my thread.
SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:22:24 PM

Turns out one of his accounts is still active and he seems to take edeb8 seriously , so I guess he reformed.
Linkish1O2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/8/2014 8:52:01 PM

Was it an accusation? Or did he just come out and say so? Jifpop09 is a very.....special person I would believe
"I am a mystery and to unlock the mystery at my core, one must simply embrace slendermans hug with no fear."- me

"I hearby declare myself a phantom in the darkness."-me