Total Posts:3,708|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Official DDO Hangout Link!

dylancatlow
Posts: 12,254
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 5:09:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 9:36:55 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Google+ has made Hangouts links permanent and they are active even when no one is there. So here we can have a permanent link.

Here it is: https://plus.google.com...

bump
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 6:09:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 5:09:23 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 11/10/2014 9:36:55 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Google+ has made Hangouts links permanent and they are active even when no one is there. So here we can have a permanent link.

Here it is: https://plus.google.com...

bump

bump
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 7:40:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hmm I was asking airmax if we could sticky one of these to reduce people spamming these threads so much. He never got back to me with an official answer but said he'd think about it. Maybe he will sticky this one :)
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:35:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

He blocked us both so I use my other G+ account to get in.
If he blocks that, I'll just create another. *shrugs*
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:36:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:35:22 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

He blocked us both so I use my other G+ account to get in.
If he blocks that, I'll just create another. *shrugs*

i'm still calling water under the bridge I'll be the bigger man if he wont
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:39:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

PM me--there's much more to this that we need to hash out, and that you have decided to call "water under the bridge" is not indicative of a mutual agreement, nor have I forgotten what you've done.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:40:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:39:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

PM me--there's much more to this that we need to hash out, and that you have decided to call "water under the bridge" is not indicative of a mutual agreement, nor have I forgotten what you've done.

i can't really pm you if we're not friends on ddo so.......
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:45:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:40:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:39:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

PM me--there's much more to this that we need to hash out, and that you have decided to call "water under the bridge" is not indicative of a mutual agreement, nor have I forgotten what you've done.

i can't really pm you if we're not friends on ddo so.......

I'm pretty sure I can receive PM's from non-friends, but I'll send you a request.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:46:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:45:12 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:40:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:39:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

PM me--there's much more to this that we need to hash out, and that you have decided to call "water under the bridge" is not indicative of a mutual agreement, nor have I forgotten what you've done.

i can't really pm you if we're not friends on ddo so.......

I'm pretty sure I can receive PM's from non-friends, but I'll send you a request.

for the longest time it seemed that you optioned on the option to not accept debates, friend requests or messages
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
MonetaryOffset
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:48:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/11/2014 6:46:51 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:45:12 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:40:05 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:39:18 PM, MonetaryOffset wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:29:55 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/11/2014 5:52:36 PM, ElCorazonAma wrote:
bump...

is joey in there? because tell him i'm calling water under the bridge

PM me--there's much more to this that we need to hash out, and that you have decided to call "water under the bridge" is not indicative of a mutual agreement, nor have I forgotten what you've done.

i can't really pm you if we're not friends on ddo so.......

I'm pretty sure I can receive PM's from non-friends, but I'll send you a request.

for the longest time it seemed that you optioned on the option to not accept debates, friend requests or messages

I had you blocked after you blocked me.

Accept the friend request.
~JMK

9:43 P.M. EST, Nov 5, 2014: I became a basic white girl.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 10:00:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/10/2014 5:09:23 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 11/10/2014 9:36:55 AM, Ajabi wrote:
Google+ has made Hangouts links permanent and they are active even when no one is there. So here we can have a permanent link.

Here it is: https://plus.google.com...

bump

its full
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 6:05:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 5:12:13 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Anyone else up at 5am?

well.. its 8pm here.. i would gladly be on if there are people
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Posts: 14,127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 6:11:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 6:05:44 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:12:13 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Anyone else up at 5am?

well.. its 8pm here.. i would gladly be on if there are people

It's just me and ajab.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 5:08:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 5:04:20 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump

are you on it now?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 5:09:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 5:08:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:04:20 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump

are you on it now?

Yup https://plus.google.com...
I may or may not be a cat
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 5:18:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 5:09:52 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:08:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:04:20 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump

are you on it now?

Yup https://plus.google.com...

homework so no
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
AngelofDeath
Posts: 2,953
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 5:23:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/12/2014 5:18:21 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:09:52 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:08:18 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 11/12/2014 5:04:20 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Bump

are you on it now?

Yup https://plus.google.com...

homework so no

i have a debate case to write and a speech to mem, yet here i am lol
I may or may not be a cat
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 8:02:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Bump :(
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 2:58:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I wanna mod tonight!!!
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2014 4:09:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 11/13/2014 2:58:21 PM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Post to my profile when you guys start playing? :P

I haven't played in forever
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby