Posted: 2 years ago
EPISODE 00:http://www.debate.org...

EPISODE 01:http://www.debate.org...

(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)

EPISODE 02:http://www.debate.org...

(WAR?)

EPISODE 03:http://www.debate.org...

(BROKEN)

Later in the episode, Wylted confronts his fiancee, I have no idea what her name is, and I will not ask, so i will refer to her as "Wylted"s Fiancee."

Ok, so I am pumped for this episode! Haha, you will see :)

EPISODE 4: FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON

==========================

Group 1: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3

POV: Malacoda

I feel so...oh lonely. There goes Esocial and endark and, those lovebunnies. And then Thett and Yama, forming a friendship. But I am just alone". thought Malacoda sadly as he layed on his new bed from the broken store.

He looked over and saw DarthKirones, who seemed to be doing the same thing. What if".

Malacoda walked over to DarthKirones and stopped a few feet from his bed. "Hello?"

"Oh, oh hello!" abruptly said Darth, who was caught up in his thoughts.

"Well, since esocial and endark kind of go there own way, and thett and yama do there own thing, I thought that I need someone to talk to"".so hi!"

Darth, who did not expect this, kind of just nodded and mumbled a "Ok" and a "makes sense."

"So what do you thin-"

A piece of paper floated down.
Darth sighed. "Here we go"".."

"Not again." Malacoda said.

Hello fellow DDO-ites

Everyone knows who this is, airmax.

Like the last challenge? Well I have another one for you.

Presently, you must be worrying, what is going on? Well, come to the lake again and I will explain.

"Well that ended quickly! Let"s get the others" Said Malacoda

"But Endark can"t leave his bed, he can barely even talk!" exclaimed Darth. "Let"s gather everyone at his bed and read the note to them."

Once they gathered, Malacoda read it out loud. Automatically Thett noticed something.

"That is so short for airmax...even though it seems he turned evil, he still would write things longer than that"

They all pondered that for a minute, before endark"s already white face turned paler. "It".it...says".oh my god"..it says HELP...look".at the first letters...of".each...sentan..Nghh..."

"He"s right" exclaimed Yama, also getting pale.

"We can only go to the challenge and see what it is, no bother trying to decipher this now." stated Malacoda.

"But...what about ennie?" stated esocial, a look of immense worry in her eyes.

"Someone is going to have to stay back with him" reasoned Thett.

Right away Esocial"s hand shot up.

"Ok then. We are going to head off. Good luck you guys!" exclaimed Malacoda.

"Bye!!"

=================================================

Group 2: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench

POV: lannan13

"Ok breath, breath out. I need to calm down. Imabench is OK. OK. Imabench=OK" soothed Adam to himself.

"Speaking of him, where is he? I haven"t seen him for a while"."

"IMABENCH?" Wylted yelled, starting to run around.

Pots also ran around in the search, going a bit further out from the group. "Hey...uh"..guys?"

"Did you find him?" yelled Lannan

"Well, no, but I found"..just COME OVER HERE!"

Wylted and Adam ran off to join pots.

Oh boy. What happened? Thought lannan as he followed. What he found was shocking. A puddle of blood, with pieces of green thread.

"Imabench was wearing a green shirt wasn"t he! Man, how could this have happened!" said Pots.

"I really don-" Lannan silently looked up as a note fell down. "Another note. You know what this means don"t you"."

After they finished reading, they all gave out a big sigh and started to head off.

======================================

Group 3: Revnge, Kreig01, 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD

POV: Krieg01

Ouch, my leg. Ooooh man".imabench is so dang...OW".ugh" Kreig angrily thought as he layed down on the ground where Marie was expertly giving him medical treatment.

"Thank you so much Marie" It still hurts like hell Marie.

Kreig tried getting up but had to crawl back to his bed. "Ahhhhhhh, the wonders of a good be-"

The mattress sagged so much it broke through the base boards of the bed. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, the MOMENT I sit down, I am put into a freaking fetal position from my dang BED"

"We aren"t getting that trout, are we?" Said 9spaceking.

"Shut up."

"Nah. Troooooouuuut, troooooouuuuuut"

*thunk*

"That didn"t hurt as much as my stomach aching for the trout you were making. FEED ME TROUT!"

"Cook it yourself then!"

"Fin- Oh crap there is another stinking note."

DDD and Marie rushed over. Marie held up the note and read it outloud.

Rev immediately groaned and curled up into a ball to sleep.

Come on Rev, just come to the challenge and get the heck up. "Rev, I know you are injured and tired but we are too. So please come with us" Kreig said.

"Fiiiiiiiine"

=========================================

POV: General POV for challenge

Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3 stood in a cluster. Airmax was up on top of a floating platform above the lake.

Instead of the giant lake platform that was from the previous challenge, there was a small boardwalk going across.

"WELCOME TO YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE" blared Airmax.

"THE SCORESHEET IS CURRENTLY GROUP 1: 1 POINT, GROUP 2: 2 POINTS, GROUP 3: 1 POINT. THIS CHALLENGE THERE WILL BE 4 POINTS AWARDED. EACH GROUP WILL SELECT 1 PERSON. THAT PERSON WILL FACE THE PERSON THEY LOVE MOST AND WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM. WHOEVER DOES THAT THE QUICKEST WILL RECEIVE 2 POINTS."

"AFTER THAT IS DONE, YOUR GROUP MUST CHOOSE ANOTHER REPRESENTATIVE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO ENDURE FACING THEIR GREATEST FEARS. THAT PERSON MAY PULL OUT OF THE CHALLENGE. LAST ONE STANDING WINS 2 POINTS FOR THEIR GROUP."

"YOU MAY NOW PUT FORWARD A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE FIRST CHALLENGE"

Group 1 picked Thett.

Group 2 picked Wylted.

Group 3 picked Kreig.

Thett stepped onto the boardwalk first.

"YOU MAY NOW START"

Thett jogged onto the Boardwalk and continued jogging for a minute or so when something appeared.

Well, more like someone.

Cermank stood on the platform, her hands tied behind her and her legs tied to the rail of the boardwalk. She had a gag in her mouth and could not speak.

There was a gun laying beside her, loaded.

"C-Ce-Cermank? NO! Please! NOT YOU!" Thett began to tear up again.

"Thett! Don"t. DON"T! I DON"T WANT TO DIE. NOOOOOOO."

Thett sat down and looked at Cermank.

Cermank started to cry also, tears falling onto her face like a waterfall hitting jagged stones.

For what seemed like decades, they just sat there, until Thett finally reached out and took hold of the gun.

Thett put the muzzle of the gun to her temple and shot herself.

Cermank went pale. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"GOOD TRY THETT. YOU WILL REGENERATE" Airmax boomed.

Thett stood up, unharmed.

"NO. I WILL NOT KILL HER."

"YOU MUST"

Before thinking, Thett took the gun and shot Cermank.

Then she jumped off the Boardwalk.

"AGAIN, NICE TRY. THETT YOUR TIME WAS 30 MINS AND 42 SECONDS."

Thett walked back to her group, shaking.

Next up was Wylted.

He walked slowly onto the platform.

Right away, he saw his fiance.

Then his face went pale. He turned and looked at airmax, with his gun in the air, and shot him. Airmax smiled.

"NOT TODAY."

Wylted hugged his bound fiance with all of his heart then whispered "I will save you. I will go to hell and kill every single dang demon to get you back."

Then he shot her.

"GREAT WORK WYLTED"

"That. Does NOT COUNT AS GOOD WORK YOU PSYCHOPATH"

Airmax just grinned. "YOUR AMAZING TIME IS 3 MINUTES AND 38 SECONDS. CONGRATULATIONS."

Lastly was Kreig.
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 3:52:31 PM
He walked onto the platform. Infront of him was a cartoon character with a bluew shirt and a backpack.

Finn from adventure time.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Kreig wailed as he ripped his hair out of his head.

"NEVER. EVER. EVER. FINN IS LIFE. YOU CAN NOT KILL LIFE. DANG IT. NOOOOOOO"

Kreig stood there for ages, and they hours rolled by. Hours turned into days.

Finally he asked Airmax if there was a way out.

"THERE IS ONE WAY. YOU MUST FORFEIT YOUR POINT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE."

Before he finished, Kreig already was nodding his head.

"OK. DID YOU HEAR THAT GROUP 3? KREIG DECIDED TO FORFEIT YOU POINT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE INSTEAD OF KILLING HIS LOVE, FINN FROM ADVENTURE TIME"

The whole group groans.

Well, everyone but 9spaceking, because he was already so excited that Kreig got to meet finn.

"Oh my gosh, what is he like? Was Jake there? Was he awesome? What is the next season gonna be like? Wha-"

DDD turned around. "Shut up"

9space frowned and turned away.

"UPDATED SCORE BOARD: GROUP 1 has 1 point, GROUP 2 HAS 4 POINTS AND GROUP 3 HAS 0 POINTS."

Group 2 all gave a big cheer except for wylted, who had a very stone like expression.

"NOW YOU WILL BE GOING ONTO YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE, WHICH IS FACING YOUR GREATEST FEARS. LAST ONE TO PULL OUT WINS"

Group one chose Malacoda.

Groups two chose pots.

Group 3 chose DDD.

Malacoda stepped upon the boardwalk first.

He was suddenly surrounded by hundreds of men, all with the same grey uniforms on. The smell of smoke was in the air, and gun shots fired.

He realized that these men were soldiers, but not just any soldiers. They were Nazi fighters, shooting and killing the British forces.

These men, they kill and get killed. The carnage, the smell of smoke. The sand of the desert, Great, I"m in Egypt in 1942. Probably in the battle of El Alamein. uh o-

BOOM!!!! A giant shot from a tank shoots up and just narrowly missed him, but kills all the Nazi soldiers around him. The problem is, I want these men around me to surrender, but yet they die in front of me. How do I feel? Sympathy? Or happy that they die because they are Nazi? Wait, this i- Oh god! WHY! THIS IS WORLD WAR TWO!

Unlike himself, and before he could stop it, he cried. Weeping for his grandfather that died in this war, and for all the others who are fighting. Weakly he squeaked out "I pull out"

Immediately he is back at the beginning of the boardwalk. He walks to his group, shaking.

"WELCOME BACK" yelled Airmax. "YOUR TIME WAS 4 MINUTES AND 54 SECONDS."

Next, pots stepped up to the boardwalk.

He was immediately engulfed in flames. He looked around, and saw a painting melting that he vaguely recognised, but he couldn"t figure out from where.

He looked around and saw a familiar couch. This is my house. MY HOUSE IS BURNI-NO, NOOOOOOO!

He had noticed that his parents were hiding in a corner, the flames surrounding them. As his mother cried so did he. Sh-She is b-b-burni-burning!

He tried to call out but couldn't.

He tried to run to them but was unable to.

The look on his father"s chiseled face as his wife burned, and his pants caught on fire, was not of worry for himself, but a look of immense sadness as his wife died.

"I love yo-" He died before he could finish the sentence.

Pots collapsed, his tears evaporating. He can"t take it anymore. The flames did not hurt him, but the feeling inside did more damage than any fire could.

"Ge-get-get me out of he-her-here!"

He was transported back to the boardwalk, where he immediately fainted.

"SORRY GROUP 2, BUT HE ONLY LASTED 2 MINUTES AND 12 SECONDS. THAT MEANS THAT GROUP 1 IS STILL LEADING THIS SECOND PART OF THE CHALLENGE."

After they managed to get Pots back onto the ground, DDD stepped up onto the platform.

He walked onto the boardwalk. It took about 30 seconds to hit him.

He collapsed, dead.

Am, am I dead? NO! I won"t see my brother ever, my mom, my dad, ever".ever".oh".OH"

W-wait how am I thinking? I am dead aren"t I? Well".I at least think I am...my god. I AM DEAD.

I will never see the beautiful world again, the yellow and orange leafs during the fall, the perfect white winters, the flower-filled smell of spring, and the warm sun on my face in the summer. No more hikes in the Rocky Mountains or days spending time with friends.

I can"t take this anymore. This is too much. TOO MUCH.

Wait, but I can"t speak. How do I get out? HELP. LET ME OUT! LET ME-

DDD sat up on the boardwalk, looking dazed.

"DDD, YOU ALMOST BEAT MALACODA, BUT FELL SHORT. YOUR TIME WAS 4 MINUTES 37 SECONDS. GROUP 1, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN! THE UPDATED SCORE IS 3 POINTS FOR GROUP 1, 4 POINTS FOR GROUP 2, AND 0 POINTS FOR GROUP 3! YOU THE CHALLENGE IS OVER, YOU NOW WILL HEAD BACK TO YOUR CAMP.

============================================

POV: ???

Airmax got shoved into the room by two golden soldiers.

"Gentlemen, take the serum out of his arm." RM commanded. The two soldiers shoved Airmax onto the floor and took a plastic tube filled with blue liquid out of a giant hole in airmax"s arm.

"Now bring him to his cell and tell him to write another letter for the next challenge."

"YES SIR!"

"Ajab, get me imabench and another serum."

Ajab ran off to grab another serum and the other prisoner. He returned quickly, out of breath.

"Here my lord."

Without thanks, RM told a panicking imabench what the serum does.

"It simply puts me in control of whatever you do. But it only lasts for a certain amount of time, so we put you in a cell when you don"t have it on."

There was a scraping sound, and then a scream.

Imabench came out, his eyes glazed over. "Master, what can I do?"

==============================================

Airmax hunched over, trying to think of a way he could sneak in a message to the groups. I hope they got the "help" message.

===============================================

Thank you for reading and we kindly ask you to post what you think about the episode, it REALLY helps!!!!!

Also, sorry if we misinterpreted some fears/loved ones, we really don"t know that much about you.

Thanks,

DDD and DarthKirones.
DDD

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 4:03:17 PM
This went down quickly
DDD

9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 4:24:50 PM
oh snap....dang, Imabench has been hypnotized....
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 4:26:26 PM
At 11/10/2014 4:14:58 PM, Cermank wrote:
I'm rooting for group 1 <3

Love you too! <3
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 4:58:20 PM
Nice try. I love my kid more then my fiance. You should have made me kill my child.

I'm also a conservative, so I definitely am against killing my offspring.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 5:14:13 PM
At 11/10/2014 4:58:20 PM, Wylted wrote:
Nice try. I love my kid more then my fiance. You should have made me kill my child.

How were we supposed to know you have a child?
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 5:16:52 PM
At 11/10/2014 5:14:13 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

I'm just messing with you. I assumed that may just be a little too cold for you anyway. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next one.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 5:47:01 PM
At 11/10/2014 5:16:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/10/2014 5:14:13 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

I'm just messing with you. I assumed that may just be a little too cold for you anyway. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next one.

Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 6:24:05 PM
At 11/10/2014 6:14:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
*CTRL + F*
*types in Rev*
*only result is me curling into a ball*

I see how it is...

Lol
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 6:35:47 PM
At 11/10/2014 3:52:08 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
Later in the episode, Wylted confronts his fiancee, I have no idea what her name is, and I will not ask, so i will refer to her as "Wylted"s Fiancee."
Such originality.
Ok, so I am pumped for this episode! Haha, you will see :)
-_- Is it because of my humiliating death?
No it's not. Nukes work better. ;D

Group 1: Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3

I feel so...oh lonely. There goes Esocial and endark and, those lovebunnies. And then Thett and Yama, forming a friendship. But I am just alone". thought Malacoda sadly as he layed on his new bed from the broken store.
#foreveralone

LOL, Thett + Yama?

...that's just so f*cked up I don't want to think about it. >.>
He looked over and saw DarthKirones, who seemed to be doing the same thing. What if".
HA GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY XD
Malacoda walked over to DarthKirones and stopped a few feet from his bed. "Hello?"
Hello!
I wonder what kind of thoughts... ;D
"Well, since esocial and endark kind of go there own way, and thett and yama do there own thing, I thought that I need someone to talk to"".so hi!"
What a way to approach someone.
Darth, who did not expect this, kind of just nodded and mumbled a "Ok" and a "makes sense."
So sociable.
"So what do you thin-"
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
You were thinking what I was thinking...or vice-versa. LOL
Yep.
Yes again. :3
Hello fellow DDO-ites
Well, that's just makes us sound tribal even more.
What do you think?
Why else would you be writing this to us?
Presently, you must be worrying, what is going on? Well, come to the lake again and I will explain.
Nope. I'm just enjoying the show and thinking of conspiracy theories all involving you and RM.
Such eagerness.
"But Endark can"t leave his bed, he can barely even talk!" exclaimed Darth. "Let"s gather everyone at his bed and read the note to them."
It's just a cut to the head, bruh. When I was your age, I could naturally regrow all of my skin in less than an hour. LOL
Once they gathered, Malacoda read it out loud. Automatically Thett noticed something.
Of course Thett notices something.
"That is so short for airmax...even though it seems he turned evil, he still would write things longer than that"
Maybe he suffered extreme trauma from RM's torture and couldn't write that much. Or a code of some sort. O_O
They all pondered that for a minute, before endark"s already white face turned paler. "It".it...says".oh my god"..it says HELP...look".at the first letters...of".each...sentan..Nghh..."
Leave it up to Endark to find something others can't...
Yama actually admitted someone's write?

DIE IMPOSTOR!
"We can only go to the challenge and see what it is, no bother trying to decipher this now." stated Malacoda.
It says "HELP." What more could you want?
He'll be fine, just let him naturally regenerate his skin like the lizard he is. o3-
Someone like...
Of course.
Good luck with what? Endark growing his head back again?
"Bye!!"
So excited. ;D

No more Imabench, though. T-T
LITTLE SOLDIER BOY! XD

LOL, I couldn't resist.
"Ok breath, breath out. I need to calm down. Imabench is OK. OK. Imabench=OK" soothed Adam to himself.
If you think being electrocuted is okay, you're right.
What do you think?
Why would Wylted look for the Bench?
Pots also ran around in the search, going a bit further out from the group. "Hey...uh"..guys?"
Uh-oh.
Did you?
Touchy.

Oh boy. What happened? Thought lannan as he followed. What he found was shocking. A puddle of blood, with pieces of green thread.
Ohhh.
"Imabench was wearing a green shirt wasn"t he! Man, how could this have happened!" said Pots.
But...why's there a puddle of blood when he got electrocuted...
"I really don-" Lannan silently looked up as a note fell down. "Another note. You know what this means don"t you"."
It means that we get to kill each other again?
After they finished reading, they all gave out a big sigh and started to head off.
What's with the sigh?

Ouch, my leg. Ooooh man".imabench is so dang...OW".ugh" Kreig angrily thought as he layed down on the ground where Marie was expertly giving him medical treatment.
LOL. I'm impressed you can survive a Bench Punch, Krieg.
XD
Kreig tried getting up but had to crawl back to his bed. "Ahhhhhhh, the wonders of a good be-"
Hmm.
The mattress sagged so much it broke through the base boards of the bed. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, the MOMENT I sit down, I am put into a freaking fetal position from my dang BED"
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

#mondayafterschool

9space...
"Shut up."
Exactly what I was going to say! :D
Do you want me to slap you with one?
*thunk*
*RevNge slaps 9spaceking with a large fishbot*
If you get the reference.
"That didn"t hurt as much as my stomach aching for the trout you were making. FEED ME TROUT!"
SHUT UP AND GO GET YOUR OWN FOOD!
"Cook it yourself then!"
I wonder if he knows how, though.
Thank you for stating the obvious.
By now y'all should know.
That sounds like me. ;D
Come on Rev, just come to the challenge and get the heck up. "Rev, I know you are injured and tired but we are too. So please come with us" Kreig said.
But I got sliced in half, if I recall...
"Fiiiiiiiine"
How I feel whenever someone tells me to review stories. ;D
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/10/2014 11:09:44 PM

Well that was fast.

And direct, too.

It's meant to be.

"So what do you thin-"

Hello fellow DDO-ites

That's why I said it. Even though you know. Just reminding you.

The challenge-maker probably should have thought about that.

Hmmm

Yay! I'm smart! But injured :-(

That's Annie.

Yeahhhhh. She can kill anyone who tries to mess with us.

"Bye!!"

Aw. He cares.

Um...no.

*rollls eyes*

All thoughts are Bench.

The mattress sagged so much it broke through the base boards of the bed. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, the MOMENT I sit down, I am put into a freaking fetal position from my dang BED

Lol

"Shut up."

*thunk*

"Cook it yourself then!"

9space is good comic relief.

xD

"Fiiiiiiiine"

========================

POV: General POV for challenge

"WELCOME TO YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE" blared Airmax.

"THE SCORESHEET IS CURRENTLY GROUP 1: 1 POINT, GROUP 2: 2 POINTS, GROUP 3: 1 POINT. THIS CHALLENGE THERE WILL BE 4 POINTS AWARDED. EACH GROUP WILL SELECT 1 PERSON. THAT PERSON WILL FACE THE PERSON THEY LOVE MOST AND WILL HAVE TO KILL THEM. WHOEVER DOES THAT THE QUICKEST WILL RECEIVE 2 POINTS."

"AFTER THAT IS DONE, YOUR GROUP MUST CHOOSE ANOTHER REPRESENTATIVE AND THEY WILL HAVE TO ENDURE FACING THEIR GREATEST FEARS. THAT PERSON MAY PULL OUT OF THE CHALLENGE. LAST ONE STANDING WINS 2 POINTS FOR THEIR GROUP."

Interesting...

"YOU MAY NOW PUT FORWARD A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE FIRST CHALLENGE"

Group 1 picked Thett.

Group 2 picked Wylted.

Group 3 picked Kreig.

Thett stepped onto the boardwalk first.

"YOU MAY NOW START"

Thett jogged onto the Boardwalk and continued jogging for a minute or so when something appeared.

Well, more like someone.

Cermank stood on the platform, her hands tied behind her and her legs tied to the rail of the boardwalk. She had a gag in her mouth and could not speak.

I'm not behind this ship.

There was a gun laying beside her, loaded.

"C-Ce-Cermank? NO! Please! NOT YOU!" Thett began to tear up again.

"Thett! Don"t. DON"T! I DON"T WANT TO DIE. NOOOOOOO"

What happened to the gag?

Thett sat down and looked at Cermank.

Cermank started to cry also, tears falling onto her face like a waterfall hitting jagged stones.

Ooh. Poetry.

For what seemed like decades, they just sat there, until Thett finally reached out and took hold of the gun.

Thett put the muzzle of the gun to her temple and shot herself.

That was unexpected.

Cermank went pale. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"GOOD TRY THETT. YOU WILL REGENERATE" Airmax boomed.

Thett stood up, unharmed.

"NO. I WILL NOT KILL HER."

"YOU MUST"

Before thinking, Thett took the gun and shot Cermank.

Well then...alien tech, I guess.

Then she jumped off the Boardwalk.

"AGAIN, NICE TRY. THETT YOUR TIME WAS 30 MINS AND 42 SECONDS."

*raises eyebrow*

Thett walked back to her group, shaking.

Next up was Wylted.

He walked slowly onto the platform.

Right away, he saw his fiance.

Then his face went pale. He turned and looked at airmax, with his gun in the air, and shot him. Airmax smiled.

Worth a try.

"NOT TODAY."

Wylted hugged his bound fiance with all of his heart then whispered "I will save you. I will go
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 9:41:17 AM
At 11/10/2014 3:52:31 PM, dynamicduodebaters wrote:
He walked onto the platform. Infront of him was a cartoon character with a bluew shirt and a backpack.

Finn from adventure time.

Pfffffft
Well, Krieg.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Kreig wailed as he ripped his hair out of his head.

"NEVER. EVER. EVER. FINN IS LIFE. YOU CAN NOT KILL LIFE. DANG IT. NOOOOOOO"

Kreig stood there for ages, and they hours rolled by. Hours turned into days.

Demme.

Finally he asked Airmax if there was a way out.

"THERE IS ONE WAY. YOU MUST FORFEIT YOUR POINT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE."

Before he finished, Kreig already was nodding his head.

ROFLMAO

"OK. DID YOU HEAR THAT GROUP 3? KREIG DECIDED TO FORFEIT YOU POINT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHALLENGE INSTEAD OF KILLING HIS LOVE, FINN FROM ADVENTURE TIME"

The whole group groans.

And then kills Krieg.

Well, everyone but 9spaceking, because he was already so excited that Kreig got to meet finn.

"Oh my gosh, what is he like? Was Jake there? Was he awesome? What is the next season gonna be like? Wha-"

DDD turned around. "Shut up"

9space frowned and turned away.

Hmmm.....no trolling this time.

"UPDATED SCORE BOARD: GROUP 1 has 1 point, GROUP 2 HAS 4 POINTS AND GROUP 3 HAS 0 POINTS."

Great. Group 3 is going to have some big victory. It's like the card game war. The losing player makes some big comeback.

Group 2 all gave a big cheer except for wylted, who had a very stone like expression.

"NOW YOU WILL BE GOING ONTO YOUR SECOND CHALLENGE, WHICH IS FACING YOUR GREATEST FEARS. LAST ONE TO PULL OUT WINS"

Group one chose Malacoda.

Groups two chose pots.

Group 3 chose DDD.

Malacoda stepped upon the boardwalk first.

He was suddenly surrounded by hundreds of men, all with the same grey uniforms on. The smell of smoke was in the air, and gun shots fired.

He realized that these men were soldiers, but not just any soldiers. They were Nazi fighters, shooting and killing the British forces.

Huh. Interesting.

These men, they kill and get killed. The carnage, the smell of smoke. The sand of the desert, Great, I"m in Egypt in 1942. Probably in the battle of El Alamein. uh o-

BOOM!!!! A giant shot from a tank shoots up and just narrowly missed him, but kills all the Nazi soldiers around him. The problem is, I want these men around me to surrender, but yet they die in front of me. How do I feel? Sympathy? Or happy that they die because they are Nazi? Wait, this i- Oh god! WHY! THIS IS WORLD WAR TWO!

Yeah...that's what Egypt in 1942 would be.

Unlike himself, and before he could stop it, he cried. Weeping for his grandfather that died in this war, and for all the others who are fighting. Weakly he squeaked out "I pull out"

Immediately he is back at the beginning of the boardwalk. He walks to his group, shaking.

"WELCOME BACK" yelled Airmax. "YOUR TIME WAS 4 MINUTES AND 54 SECONDS."

Next, pots stepped up to the boardwalk.

He was immediately engulfed in flames. He looked around, and saw a painting melting that he vaguely recognised, but he couldn"t figure out from where.

He looked around and saw a familiar couch. This is my house. MY HOUSE IS BURNI-NO, NOOOOOOO!

I hope you have home insurance.

He had noticed that his parents were hiding in a corner, the flames surrounding them. As his mother cried so did he. Sh-She is b-b-burni-burning!

I hope she has life insurance.

He tried to call out but couldn't.

He tried to run to them but was unable to.

The look on his father"s chiseled face as his wife burned, and his pants caught on fire, was not of worry for himself, but a look of immense sadness as his wife died.

Awwwww.

"I love yo-" He died before he could finish the sentence.

That was fast.

Pots collapsed, his tears evaporating. He can"t take it anymore. The flames did not hurt him, but the feeling inside did more damage than any fire could.

Nice sentence.

"Ge-get-get me out of he-her-here!"

He was transported back to the boardwalk, where he immediately fainted.

"SORRY GROUP 2, BUT HE ONLY LASTED 2 MINUTES AND 12 SECONDS. THAT MEANS THAT GROUP 1 IS STILL LEADING THIS SECOND PART OF THE CHALLENGE."

After they managed to get Pots back onto the ground, DDD stepped up onto the platform.

He walked onto the boardwalk. It took about 30 seconds to hit him.

He collapsed, dead.

Well then.

Am, am I dead? NO! I won"t see my brother ever, my mom, my dad, ever".ever".oh".OH"

W-wait how am I thinking? I am dead aren"t I? Well".I at least think I am...my god. I AM DEAD.

I will never see the beautiful world again, the yellow and orange leafs during the fall, the perfect white winters, the flower-filled smell of spring, and the warm sun on my face in the summer. No more hikes in the Rocky Mountains or days spending time with friends.

I can"t take this anymore. This is too much. TOO MUCH.

Wait, but I can"t speak. How do I get out? HELP. LET ME OUT! LET ME-

DDD sat up on the boardwalk, looking dazed.

"DDD, YOU ALMOST BEAT MALACODA, BUT FELL SHORT. YOUR TIME WAS 4 MINUTES 37 SECONDS. GROUP 1, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN! THE UPDATED SCORE IS 3 POINTS FOR GROUP 1, 4 POINTS FOR GROUP 2, AND 0 POINTS FOR GROUP 3! YOU THE CHALLENGE IS OVER, YOU NOW WILL HEAD BACK TO YOUR CAMP.

Well...we won this time! Yay!

============================================

POV: ???

Airmax got shoved into the room by two golden soldiers.

"Gentlemen, take the serum out of his arm." RM commanded. The two soldiers shoved Airmax onto the floor and took a plastic tube filled with blue liquid out of a giant hole in airmax"s arm.

"Now bring him to his cell and tell him to write another letter for the next challenge."

"YES SIR!"

"Ajab, get me imabench and another serum."

Ajab ran off to grab another serum and the other prisoner. He returned quickly, out of breath.

"Here my lord."

Without thanks, RM told a panicking imabench what the serum does.

Because of course he did.

"It simply puts me in control of whatever you do. But it only lasts for a certain amount of time, so we put you in a cell when you don"t have it on."

Because of course he said this too.

There was a scraping sound, and then a scream.

Imabench came out, his eyes glazed over. "Master, what can I do?"

Ugh.....just no.

==============================================

Airmax hunched over, trying to think of a way he could sneak in a message to the groups. I hope they got the "help" message.

===============================================

Thank you for reading and we kindly ask you to post what you think about the episode, it REALLY helps!!!!!

Also, sorry if we misinterpreted some fears/loved ones, we really don"t know that much about you.

Thanks,

DDD and DarthKirones.
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 12:27:06 PM
EPISODE 5 WILL BE RELEASED IN 30 MINUTES!

I will post the link once I post episode 5
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 1:02:37 PM
At 11/11/2014 12:27:06 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
EPISODE 5 WILL BE RELEASED IN 30 MINUTES!

I will post the link once I post episode 5

POSTED!

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax