Jump to topic:

Skype Debates

Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 3:40:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey, guys, so I've been thinking about getting into some skype debates and was wondering if we could get a little group together to have discussions around a couple different topics. I probably won't do get too involved if just one person shows interest but a couple more would definitely get the ball rolling.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 4:01:59 AM
At 11/11/2014 3:40:13 AM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:
Hey, guys, so I've been thinking about getting into some skype debates and was wondering if we could get a little group together to have discussions around a couple different topics. I probably won't do get too involved if just one person shows interest but a couple more would definitely get the ball rolling.

We already do this but using google hangouts instead of Skype.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 4:22:44 AM
At 11/11/2014 3:40:13 AM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:

Do you have a gmail account?
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.