Jump to topic:

DDO FANFIC: Survivor book 1 Episode 05

DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 12:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Please do not post until I finish posting all of the episode.

EPISODE 00:http://www.debate.org...
EPISODE 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
EPISODE 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
EPISODE 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
EPISODE 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)

SIGN-UP:http://www.debate.org...

Just a warning, several dot"s may turn out as a quotation mark.
I am running out of things to say now. LOL.

EPISODE 5: BOND.
=====================================================================

Group 01:Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3
POV: Endark.

"Huh?"

Endark woke up, snuggled up on a king sized bed with Annie. The blanket was a nice silky blue. Annie"s head was resting on Endarks right arm. As far as he could tell, she was deep asleep. Endark at this point was fully recovered mentally, but physically he still needs more time.

*thunk*

Huh? The noise was close, but not overly loud.

*thunk*

Sounds like someone is hitting a leather couch with a hammer.

*thunk*

That"s it. I need to find out what that is. As Endark got up he noticed that it was 11:30 PM. Whoever that is, they are nuts. It"s nearly midnight!

Endark peeked out the tent door, he saw Yama and Thett sitting by the fire, drinking champagne and also saw DarthKirones and Malacoda fighting.

"Guys! Are you crazy? Why are you fighting? At midnight?"

But then he saw that they were wearing boxing gloves and headgear. Oh, They are practicing. I feel like an idiot. I guess that is what the noise is.

"Hey Endark. I would offer you to join us in sparring, but considering that you are still regrowing parts of your flesh, I would not recommend it." Said Malacoda.

"Alright, I am going to get something to eat, you guys wanna come?" DarthKirones asked.

"Sure."

"Alright. "

The three ended up cooking grilled cheese sandwiches and microwavable soup. They devoured their dinners as if they were a pack of hyenas consuming a freshly caught baby zebra. After they finished Endark told funny stories about Annie and Malacoda and Darth had a heated discussion about politics.

"You know what"s weird?" Darth suddenly asked

"Your face?" Endark smirked.

Malacoda laughed.

"No. I did a scan on Airmax during the challenge, and my iPad found that there was a weird energy signature around Airmax. He was emitting some kind of cosmic energy and-"

"What? Cosmic Energy?" Endark looked puzzled. And how can an iPad do that? How can it detect a so-called "cosmic" energy signature?

"As I was saying, his entire body was emitting it, but the energy levels were beginning to deplete. Not only that, but my sensors detected nanobots. Guys, I don"t think this is Airmax doing this. I think he is being controlled!"

Okay, now I know he is crazy.

"Let me guess, you think I"m nuts. So do I, but you can check out the results from my scan. Either I"m Wrong or right. I"m not lying."

Malacoda seemed to agree with Endark. "Sorry Darth, but I think your cookies that the dark side offers have gone moldy."

"Well, think of it this way. Endark, you pointed out that the message said HELP, who wrote the message? AIRMAX. There were over a million nanobots in his bloodstream that are not even human. Who could have done that? NOT AIRMAX. Finally, how do you explain energy FROM SPACE?"

Malacoda looked shocked.

"He"s right. It"s just a matter of logical deduction." Endark admitted. "If Airmax is being controlled, then we will have to defend Debate.Org. From now on we will fight for truth. We will fight for Liberty. We are" THE DEFENDERS!"

"What?"

Malacoda once more looked shocked. "Wait, are we now superheroes or something? And did we even agree to this?"

"Doesn't matter. us DDo-ites have to look after each other. It"s just that simple." Endark said.

"I don"t know about you Malacoda, but I am in. Endark, I will do all that I can to help you on your goal. We will figure this out."

"Sigh" Ok, I"m in as well."

It was now 1:30 AM, and with their bellies full of cheese and chicken noodle soup, they wanted to sleep. As the three walked back into the tent, Endark noticed something odd.

"I know who we will want to recruit. I have planned it out. Nothing will stop this plan. NOTHING."

That was" Yama? B-But. Wha?

"Excellent choices. I believe that not only will these candidates join our cause, but they will also be able to fight effectively and will be able to infiltrate each group."

THETT???

"Tomorrow we will invite them to join us."

What are those two bozos up to?

"Ennie? Where are you?" Esocial called. "Come to bed please."

Ah, that's my cue. But hear me Thett. Hear me Yama. You are no longer innocent. I"ll be keeping my eye on you.

"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."
-Aerogant

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 12:58:04 PM
Group 02: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench
POV: Adam_Godzilla

"imabench? I"m sorry about yesterday! Where are you?"

Adam wanted to fine ima. He felt bad about how he acted.

"*munch* No point dude. *munch* He"s gone." Pots sat on a log, eating a PBJ sandwich.

Vel was out, with a pair of binoculars, scouring the area. "No luck, Sea-Monster, Pot"s right, he"s gone."

Adam sighed. "Your right, Alright team, let"s go back to-"

"WAIT! I SEE SOMEONE!" Vel yelled. "AND HE LOOKS LIKE" IMABENCH!"

Adam frantically ran to Vel, snatching the binoculars from his hands. "Oh my Godzilla. That"s HIM!"

Pots dropped his sandwich, running towards the distant figure.

As they got closer they saw that he was covered in blood. There was also a mark that was sewn together. "Oh my goodness! Ima? What the hell happened?"

Surprisingly imabench did not seem to be in pain, in fact he seemed rather content. "I dunno, something great I"m sure. Oh, by the way, can you lead me to wherever Wylted is? Thanks."

He got up like nothing was wrong. Pots pointed him to the direction of the camp.

"Okay, that is weird." Vel pointed out.

"No duh." Adam replied. "Damn it, we need to figure out what the hell is going on with him."

The three could tell something is off with him.

"Look at him! He"s walking like a fragging robot!" Adam yelled. "At this rate, he"s going to hurt himself or the others around him!"

Inside their battered tent they saw lannan doing pushups and Wylted reading a book about torture.

"Hey buddy!" imabench said happily. "Wow! Neat book!"

Wylted was confused. "What are you up to?"

"Just appreciating what a great friend you are!"

Pots and Adam looked at each other. " Why don"t you get some rest, ima?"

"Hey guys? Guess who"s here?" Vel yelled.

What now?

Yama and Thett walked in the tent. "We need to speak to Wylted and imabench. NOW."

Adam stepped up. "It is Wylted"s choice if he wants to speak with you, that I won"t disagree with. But imabench needs rest, you talk with him can wai-"

*thunk*

Ow! He just shoved me.

"imabench and Wylted, or we will kill you all." Thett barked. "It"s just that simple."

Vel and lannan stood in front of Wylted and imabench. "You want em? Then you are gonna have to through us."

Yama smiled. "Gladly."

"Guys! Stop! We can talk this ou-"

Adam got shoved to the floor again. This time his nose broke. GAAH! What"s he taking? Steroids? Geez.

lannan charged at Yama but he blocked lannans attack as if he was in the Matrix. Thett had no trouble taking Vel down.

Wylted and imabench then were forcibly taken away.

"Hey, Adam, Did you see how imabench"s eyes were a shiny blue?"

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."
-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 12:59:29 PM
Group 3:Revnge, Kreig01, 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD
POV: Marie.

"Hey" Hey Marie" Whatcha got there? A new book? How pleasant". " 9spaceking giggled. "Mind if I take a look?"

Ugh, He"s going to throw it in the fire if I give it to him.

"Sorry, my book is private."

I sure showed him who"s bo-

*THWAK*

Marie tripped over a rock, dropping her book. 9spaceking spang into action, grabbing the book and running like he was in the olympics. "You"ll never catch me! Or your bo-"

"CCRRRRK*

And 9spaceking went down, clutching his nose. Rev stood over him, and then walked over to Marie.

"Need help getting up?" He quizzed.

"Um, no, thanks though." She blushed.

She picked up her book and walked away.

I try not to express it, but being here sucks. The weather changes all the time, the food is either burned fish or microwavable Mac n Cheese. My family is dead. 9spaceking always wants to troll, Krieg doesn't talk much, DDD spends his time talking to people non stop and Rev waits for 9spaceking to troll so he can punch him.

She tried to read her book at the other side of camp but Krieg and DDD were in a ferocious game of soccer and she couldn't focus over the sound of a soccer ball crashing and moving.

Gah. What is wrong with them?

She went inside the tent where only her bed remains standing after the great bed war of 11:30 AM between 9spaceking and Rev vs DDD and Krieg (Don"t ask -DK.)

As she sat down on her bed, she heard a crack and her bed split in two. Great. 100% casualties.

She decided that the problem may not be them but her. How about I try being a little more friendly? She joined Krieg and DDD in playing soccer.

"DDD, Rev. NOW!" Someone yelled.

Huh?

Marie looked around and saw Yama, Thett, Wylted and imabench standing in front of them.

"Did you hear what I said? Bring them out here now are we will kill you."

9spaceking attempted another ninja-kick, aimed at Yama"s head. But somehow, he grabbed the foot in midair and slammed him to the ground.

Rev and DDD walked to them. "Sorry guys, I don"t want anyone else to get hurt." DDD said.

And they left.

-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 1:00:58 PM
POV: ???

Damn my Damned heart. Group one is on to me. On both ends. Yama and Endark both know something is up, I may have to take care of them. But, no point. I could kill them if I wanted to. the stand no threat.

RM sat in a big comfy chair, watching each and every screen carefully. The Defenders and whatever Yama"s group call"s themselves. War looms and I have to begin preparing my assets.

RM opened up the same door that leads to Airmax"s cell. "Ladies. You have done a wonderful job being guard dogs for Subject 1127, I however have new orders."

The three women spoke at the exact same time with no emotion in their voices. "And what may those orders be my glorious master?"

RM smirked. "On a daily basis you must refill your control serum. Every day you will switch roles. One will work with General Ajab, one will guard Subject 1127 and one will be my personal bodyguard. You will rotate on a daily basis. Is that clear?"

"Yes, master."

RM walked back to his office, clearly pleased. Now, the final part of my plan. "General Ajab, please report to my office."

The teenager walked into his office, his gold armor gleaming and his spear was emitting sparks of electricity. "Yes, my lord?"

"Do you remember project VC-0201 aka. vwv?"

"Yes."

"Good. He was my first clone and the most mentally unstable clone." He poured himself some whiskey. "Did you know he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder? That is why he saved Krieg"s life and then suddenly became unpleasant as a person?"

"That explains why Krieg reacted so strongly when he found out vwv died."

"Yes. Yes it does. Anyways, my point is that we need an army to protect my intergalactic empire, after all, it seems like there is 67.386231% chance of a war between Yama and Endark. So gather my genetic samples, clone me, age them, and arm them. We need to be ready for war."

"Yes sir."

War looms. My armies are not yet ready but I still hold all the cards. I have to be ready for anything. I have to be ready to SURVIVE.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 1:01:43 PM
POV: General Ajab.

"Guard, I am General Ajabi.: Code name Ajab-830317. I demand access to Subject-1127. "

The door opened.

"I request no cameras film this. Shutdown code: 5142010."

Ajab entered the room, it was dusty, with blood stains and ink on the ground.

"Max."

Airmax looked at Ajab. "Oh god! Your the one who took me! What do you want!" AIrmax had a light beard, and long hair, he was very skinny, and his clothes were ripped.

"I don"t want to hurt you. Besides, I don"t actually work for the madman. I got rid of my serum a few weeks ago. I can prove it."

Ajab took off the armor on his forearm and peeled open a small slit on his right arm. He wasn"t lying. There was a small, empty bottle were the blue liquid should have been. "I have done some awful things in the past few months, and even when I have been free of serum I still have to awful things. One day I will be punished for these crimes. But I will help you. I will help reclaim DDO and the world."

Ajab put his forearm guard back on. "The serum isn"t actually a liquid, they are nanobots that enter your bloodstream and your brain. they eventually run out of power and disintegrate, but not for at least 12, maybe 14 hours at best. These nanobots are not flawless, and they can be hacked. I have observed a few individuals who have figured out the nanobot problem. If you write in the message "HACK ME" Then I am sure they will comply, they will hack the nanobots and you will be free."

"What if I fail? What if my secret messages are intercepted?"

Ajab was prepared for this question. "You won"t. If anyone figures out what is going on with the messages, then I will kill them. You have nothing to worry."

Ajab went to the exit. "Good luck, Max, from your ally, Ajab."

So, that is a few mysteries solved. Yay! Unfortunately more mysteries have been created. The next episode will be a challenge episode. Fun! So, Any questions? Any hate comments? Any spin-off fanfics? U92; (Please don"t do that one.)

Once more, thanks.

DDD and DarthKirones.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
dynamicduodebaters
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 5:53:09 PM
Buuuump
DDD

Vote on my debates. Like this one!

"That moment where you're bored and want to do a debate, then you're doing four all at once."-Vedney
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:07:54 PM
Yay! End is going to play with me! I'll have to get the tea and torture room ready.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:10:21 PM
At 11/11/2014 6:07:54 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Yay! End is going to play with me! I'll have to get the tea and torture room ready.

Plus you have imabench, wylted, thett, DDD and rev on your side.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:13:34 PM
Good stuff, getting good.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:14:03 PM
At 11/11/2014 6:13:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:14:20 PM
At 11/11/2014 6:14:03 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:13:34 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Thanks.

Welcome!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:52:57 PM
I'm on YAMA'S side?

THIS IS MADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

But you know how much I love madness! ;D
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:55:04 PM
At 11/11/2014 6:52:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm on YAMA'S side?

Congrats, you have made my quote list.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 6:59:08 PM
At 11/11/2014 6:55:04 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
At 11/11/2014 6:52:57 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm on YAMA'S side?

Congrats, you have made my quote list.

done.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:13:18 PM
At 11/11/2014 12:55:02 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Please do not post until I finish posting all of the episode.

EPISODE 00:http://www.debate.org...
EPISODE 01:http://www.debate.org...
(RACE FOR SURVIVAL)
EPISODE 02:http://www.debate.org...
(WAR?)
EPISODE 03:http://www.debate.org...
(BROKEN)
EPISODE 04:http://www.debate.org...
(FEAR IS THE GREATEST WEAPON)

SIGN-UP:http://www.debate.org...

Just a warning, several dot"s may turn out as a quotation mark.
It's a pain, isn't it? I just turn off AutoCorrect on Word so the three dots still show. The only problem is the apostrophe. V_V
I am running out of things to say now. LOL.
#welcometomyworld
EPISODE 5: BOND.

Group 01:Esocialbookworm, EndarkenedRationalist, Malacoda, DarthKirones, YamaVonKarma, Thett3
POV: Endark.

"Huh?"
What an insightful way to start off a new episode.
Endark woke up, snuggled up on a king sized bed with Annie. The blanket was a nice silky blue. Annie"s head was resting on Endarks right arm. As far as he could tell, she was deep asleep. Endark at this point was fully recovered mentally, but physically he still needs more time.
He needs to physically recover...from *ahem* ;D
*thunk*

Huh? The noise was close, but not overly loud.
It's your IMAAAAAAGINAAAAAAAAAAATION
Probably not, but I felt like saying it. :3
*thunk*

Sounds like someone is hitting a leather couch with a hammer.
What if it IS someone hitting a leather couch with a hammer?
*thunk*

That"s it. I need to find out what that is. As Endark got up he noticed that it was 11:30 PM. Whoever that is, they are nuts. It"s nearly midnight!

Bish plz. I stayed up until 4:45AM once.
Endark peeked out the tent door, he saw Yama and Thett sitting by the fire, drinking champagne and also saw DarthKirones and Malacoda fighting.
#conspiracytheories
"Guys! Are you crazy? Why are you fighting? At midnight?"
Why aren't you fighting at midnight?
But then he saw that they were wearing boxing gloves and headgear. Oh, They are practicing. I feel like an idiot. I guess that is what the noise is.

FIGHT CLUUUUUUUUUUUUUB
"Hey Endark. I would offer you to join us in sparring, but considering that you are still regrowing parts of your flesh, I would not recommend it." Said Malacoda.
Seriously, how long does it take to regrow your flesh? XD
"Alright, I am going to get something to eat, you guys wanna come?" DarthKirones asked.

"Sure."

"Alright. "

The three ended up cooking grilled cheese sandwiches and microwavable soup. They devoured their dinners as if they were a pack of hyenas consuming a freshly caught baby zebra. After they finished Endark told funny stories about Annie and Malacoda and Darth had a heated discussion about politics.
Interesting comparison. XD
"You know what"s weird?" Darth suddenly asked
Everything.
"Your face?" Endark smirked.
*zing*
But that doesn't sound like Endark. :P
Malacoda laughed.

"No. I did a scan on Airmax during the challenge, and my iPad found that there was a weird energy signature around Airmax. He was emitting some kind of cosmic energy and-"
HAHA! NERD! XD

Jk. ;3
"What? Cosmic Energy?" Endark looked puzzled. And how can an iPad do that? How can it detect a so-called "cosmic" energy signature?

It's a special iPad...only 50% of its data is overloaded with porn... ;D
"As I was saying, his entire body was emitting it, but the energy levels were beginning to deplete. Not only that, but my sensors detected nanobots. Guys, I don"t think this is Airmax doing this. I think he is being controlled!"
Nanobots = Control

That's a huge conclusion jump.
Okay, now I know he is crazy.
Everyone else knew he was crazy since Chapter 0.
"Let me guess, you think I"m nuts. So do I, but you can check out the results from my scan. Either I"m Wrong or right. I"m not lying."
YOU'RE LYING!
Malacoda seemed to agree with Endark. "Sorry Darth, but I think your cookies that the dark side offers have gone moldy."
LOL XD
"Well, think of it this way. Endark, you pointed out that the message said HELP, who wrote the message? AIRMAX. There were over a million nanobots in his bloodstream that are not even human. Who could have done that? NOT AIRMAX. Finally, how do you explain energy FROM SPACE?"
Airmax could have done a million and one things that we don't know about. Like how he's half of the members of the entire site.
Malacoda looked shocked.

"He"s right. It"s just a matter of logical deduction." Endark admitted. "If Airmax is being controlled, then we will have to defend Debate.Org. From now on we will fight for truth. We will fight for Liberty. We are" THE DEFENDERS!"
So noble. So unoriginal. So...un-Endarkish. XD
"What?"
What a heroic response to that speech.
Malacoda once more looked shocked. "Wait, are we now superheroes or something? And did we even agree to this?"
You don't have a choice in the matter. Like everything in this world.
"Doesn't matter. us DDo-ites have to look after each other. It"s just that simple." Endark said.
Why not DDOians...we're not a tribe... XD
"I don"t know about you Malacoda, but I am in. Endark, I will do all that I can to help you on your goal. We will figure this out."
HELL YEAH
"Sigh" Ok, I"m in as well."
C'mon! Show some team spirit!
It was now 1:30 AM, and with their bellies full of cheese and chicken noodle soup, they wanted to sleep. As the three walked back into the tent, Endark noticed something odd.
Such a late dinner.
"I know who we will want to recruit. I have planned it out. Nothing will stop this plan. NOTHING."
Yama I guess?
That was" Yama? B-But. Wha?
Not surprising.
"Excellent choices. I believe that not only will these candidates join our cause, but they will also be able to fight effectively and will be able to infiltrate each group."
Hmm...Yama and...Thett, right?
THETT???
Why so surprising?
"Tomorrow we will invite them to join us."
I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU! -Luke
What are those two bozos up to?
What an insightful question.
"Ennie? Where are you?" Esocial called. "Come to bed please."
So we can do some *ahem* naughty things? ;D
Ah, that's my cue. But hear me Thett. Hear me Yama. You are no longer innocent. I"ll be keeping my eye on you.
Since when was Yama ever innocent? O_O

Endark would have been after their heads long ago...that is, if he had a head.

*badum-tss*
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:20:07 PM
At 11/11/2014 12:58:04 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 02: Potbelliedgeek, lannan13, Wylted, Adam_Godzilla, VelCrow and imabench
POV: Adam_Godzilla

"imabench? I"m sorry about yesterday! Where are you?"
No you aren't.
Adam wanted to fine ima. He felt bad about how he acted.
No regrets, bruh. No regrets.
"*munch* No point dude. *munch* He"s gone." Pots sat on a log, eating a PBJ sandwich.
Thank you for stating the obvious.
Vel was out, with a pair of binoculars, scouring the area. "No luck, Sea-Monster, Pot"s right, he"s gone."
Why Sea-Monster again? O_O
Adam sighed. "Your right, Alright team, let"s go back to-"

"WAIT! I SEE SOMEONE!" Vel yelled. "AND HE LOOKS LIKE" IMABENCH!"
What do you mean "looks like?" It IS Imabench.
Adam frantically ran to Vel, snatching the binoculars from his hands. "Oh my Godzilla. That"s HIM!"
XD I see what you did there.
Pots dropped his sandwich, running towards the distant figure.
Why so excited to reach Imabench? I'd run the opposite direction.
As they got closer they saw that he was covered in blood. There was also a mark that was sewn together. "Oh my goodness! Ima? What the hell happened?"
He got possessed by Emperor Madman. What do you think?
Surprisingly imabench did not seem to be in pain, in fact he seemed rather content. "I dunno, something great I"m sure. Oh, by the way, can you lead me to wherever Wylted is? Thanks."
LOL, Ima must be high.
He got up like nothing was wrong. Pots pointed him to the direction of the camp.
Why give directions to a drunk person, bruh? That never ends well.
"Okay, that is weird." Vel pointed out.
NO, VEL. THAT'S NOT WEIRD AT ALL.
"No duh." Adam replied. "Damn it, we need to figure out what the hell is going on with him."
A logical hypothesis would be to say that he's drunk.
The three could tell something is off with him.
Anyone could tell that...
"Look at him! He"s walking like a fragging robot!" Adam yelled. "At this rate, he"s going to hurt himself or the others around him!"
Why would he hurt someone because he walks like a robot? You're so discriminatory.
Inside their battered tent they saw lannan doing pushups and Wylted reading a book about torture.
That sounds like the both of them. Wylted probably borrowed the book from Annie, though.
"Hey buddy!" imabench said happily. "Wow! Neat book!"
Way too happy for Ima.
Wylted was confused. "What are you up to?"
Fly, you fool.
"Just appreciating what a great friend you are!"
Ima lacks the ability to "appreciate."
Pots and Adam looked at each other. " Why don"t you get some rest, ima?"
Yes, why don't you? The hangover's going to hit any second now.
"Hey guys? Guess who"s here?" Vel yelled.

What now?

RATIONALMADMAN!

Probably not, but still.
Yama and Thett walked in the tent. "We need to speak to Wylted and imabench. NOW."
We ain't need to do nuthin bruh.
Adam stepped up. "It is Wylted"s choice if he wants to speak with you, that I won"t disagree with. But imabench needs rest, you talk with him can wai-"
The Bench never needs to rest.
*thunk*

Ow! He just shoved me.

Suck it up. ;D
"imabench and Wylted, or we will kill you all." Thett barked. "It"s just that simple."
2 vs 5. I see.
Vel and lannan stood in front of Wylted and imabench. "You want em? Then you are gonna have to through us."
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
Yama smiled. "Gladly."
Wut.
"Guys! Stop! We can talk this ou-"
NO WE CAN'T.
Adam got shoved to the floor again. This time his nose broke. GAAH! What"s he taking? Steroids? Geez.
Yama always took steroids.
lannan charged at Yama but he blocked lannans attack as if he was in the Matrix. Thett had no trouble taking Vel down.
WHAT DAFUQ IS GOING ON
Wylted and imabench then were forcibly taken away.
NONE CAN TAKE THE BENCH FORCIBLY AWAY
"Hey, Adam, Did you see how imabench"s eyes were a shiny blue?"
He's possessed by Elsa. Dream come true.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:24:42 PM
At 11/11/2014 12:59:29 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
Group 3:Revnge, Kreig01, 9spaceking, ElCorazonAma , DDD
POV: Marie.
Woohoo!
"Hey" Hey Marie" Whatcha got there? A new book? How pleasant". " 9spaceking giggled. "Mind if I take a look?"
GTFO.
Ugh, He"s going to throw it in the fire if I give it to him.
I second that.
"Sorry, my book is private."
That's not going to work.
I sure showed him who"s bo-
Nope.
*THWAK*
Called it.
Marie tripped over a rock, dropping her book. 9spaceking spang into action, grabbing the book and running like he was in the olympics. "You"ll never catch me! Or your bo-"
Does he trip over a rock too?
"CCRRRRK*
Wut.
And 9spaceking went down, clutching his nose. Rev stood over him, and then walked over to Marie.
Woohoo, I got to punch 9space again! :D
"Need help getting up?" He quizzed.
Wut.
"Um, no, thanks though." She blushed.
O_O Wat is the meaning of this.
She picked up her book and walked away.

I try not to express it, but being here sucks. The weather changes all the time, the food is either burned fish or microwavable Mac n Cheese. My family is dead. 9spaceking always wants to troll, Krieg doesn't talk much, DDD spends his time talking to people non stop and Rev waits for 9spaceking to troll so he can punch him.

What's wrong with that? XD
She tried to read her book at the other side of camp but Krieg and DDD were in a ferocious game of soccer and she couldn't focus over the sound of a soccer ball crashing and moving.
Such intensity.
Gah. What is wrong with them?
It's just soccer, what's wrong with you?
She went inside the tent where only her bed remains standing after the great bed war of 11:30 AM between 9spaceking and Rev vs DDD and Krieg (Don"t ask -DK.)
I want to ask. ;D
As she sat down on her bed, she heard a crack and her bed split in two. Great. 100% casualties.

XD
She decided that the problem may not be them but her. How about I try being a little more friendly? She joined Krieg and DDD in playing soccer.
Go Marie!
"DDD, Rev. NOW!" Someone yelled.
Wat. Since when was I wanted? LOL
Huh?
I second that.
Marie looked around and saw Yama, Thett, Wylted and imabench standing in front of them.
OH GAWD NO DON'T DRAG ME INTO THIS MADNESS
"Did you hear what I said? Bring them out here now are we will kill you."
STAHP
9spaceking attempted another ninja-kick, aimed at Yama"s head. But somehow, he grabbed the foot in midair and slammed him to the ground.
WTF IS HAPPENING
Rev and DDD walked to them. "Sorry guys, I don"t want anyone else to get hurt." DDD said.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIGHT BACK

...although it's pointless...
And they left.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:29:25 PM
At 11/11/2014 1:00:58 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
POV: ???

Damn my Damned heart. Group one is on to me. On both ends. Yama and Endark both know something is up, I may have to take care of them. But, no point. I could kill them if I wanted to. the stand no threat.

You dare underestimate us...?
RM sat in a big comfy chair, watching each and every screen carefully. The Defenders and whatever Yama"s group call"s themselves. War looms and I have to begin preparing my assets.
What assets, may I ask?
RM opened up the same door that leads to Airmax"s cell. "Ladies. You have done a wonderful job being guard dogs for Subject 1127, I however have new orders."
Shouldn't it be 1227? :P
The three women spoke at the exact same time with no emotion in their voices. "And what may those orders be my glorious master?"
That sounds suggestive. ;D
RM smirked. "On a daily basis you must refill your control serum. Every day you will switch roles. One will work with General Ajab, one will guard Subject 1127 and one will be my personal bodyguard. You will rotate on a daily basis. Is that clear?"
#pimp
"Yes, master."
Again, suggestive.
RM walked back to his office, clearly pleased. Now, the final part of my plan. "General Ajab, please report to my office."
Uh oh...
The teenager walked into his office, his gold armor gleaming and his spear was emitting sparks of electricity. "Yes, my lord?"
BEGONE AND GO BACK TO PJO YOU FOOL D:<
"Do you remember project VC-0201 aka. vwv?"
Oh...I see where this is going.
"Yes."

"Good. He was my first clone and the most mentally unstable clone." He poured himself some whiskey. "Did you know he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder? That is why he saved Krieg"s life and then suddenly became unpleasant as a person?"
Interesting. Very interesting. Although Imperfiect would be a more unstable clone since he was actually semi-beneficial to DDO. ;D
"That explains why Krieg reacted so strongly when he found out vwv died."
Awh.
"Yes. Yes it does. Anyways, my point is that we need an army to protect my intergalactic empire, after all, it seems like there is 67.386231% chance of a war between Yama and Endark. So gather my genetic samples, clone me, age them, and arm them. We need to be ready for war."
WTF?! I HAVE TO FIGHT ENDARK AND THE OTHERS?

You better give me some steroids. LOL
"Yes sir."

War looms. My armies are not yet ready but I still hold all the cards. I have to be ready for anything. I have to be ready to SURVIVE.

LET THE HUNGER GAMES BEGIN (again)
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:35:18 PM
At 11/11/2014 1:01:43 PM, DarthKirones wrote:
POV: General Ajab.

"Guard, I am General Ajabi.: Code name Ajab-830317. I demand access to Subject-1127. "
O_O
The door opened.

"I request no cameras film this. Shutdown code: 5142010."
So many codes to remember.
Ajab entered the room, it was dusty, with blood stains and ink on the ground.
Uh oh...
"Max."
Wat.
Airmax looked at Ajab. "Oh god! Your the one who took me! What do you want!" AIrmax had a light beard, and long hair, he was very skinny, and his clothes were ripped.
Can't you recognize him, Airmax? The traitor who killed 99.999999972% of the world population?
"I don"t want to hurt you. Besides, I don"t actually work for the madman. I got rid of my serum a few weeks ago. I can prove it."
Prove it then.
Ajab took off the armor on his forearm and peeled open a small slit on his right arm. He wasn"t lying. There was a small, empty bottle were the blue liquid should have been. "I have done some awful things in the past few months, and even when I have been free of serum I still have to awful things. One day I will be punished for these crimes. But I will help you. I will help reclaim DDO and the world."
LIES. ALL LIES.
Ajab put his forearm guard back on. "The serum isn"t actually a liquid, they are nanobots that enter your bloodstream and your brain. they eventually run out of power and disintegrate, but not for at least 12, maybe 14 hours at best. These nanobots are not flawless, and they can be hacked. I have observed a few individuals who have figured out the nanobot problem. If you write in the message "HACK ME" Then I am sure they will comply, they will hack the nanobots and you will be free."
LOL, Airmax wants to be hacked. How ironic. XD
"What if I fail? What if my secret messages are intercepted?"
Was your previous message intercepted?
Ajab was prepared for this question. "You won"t. If anyone figures out what is going on with the messages, then I will kill them. You have nothing to worry."
DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Ajab went to the exit. "Good luck, Max, from your ally, Ajab."
Ally my as5.

So, that is a few mysteries solved. Yay! Unfortunately more mysteries have been created. The next episode will be a challenge episode. Fun! So, Any questions? Any hate comments? Any spin-off fanfics? U92; (Please don"t do that one.)
I don't know, but once we finish our fanfics, we could do a crossover project together. Who knows.
Once more, thanks.
Once more, you ain't welcome.
DDD and DarthKirones.
*applause*
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:37:24 PM
At 11/11/2014 7:13:18 PM, RevNge wrote:

Please continue writing these, They give me the best laugh of the day.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:43:12 PM
At 11/11/2014 7:37:24 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

XD I enjoy writing satire, as you can see. :P
DarthKirones
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:47:28 PM
At 11/11/2014 7:43:12 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 11/11/2014 7:37:24 PM, DarthKirones wrote:

XD I enjoy writing satire, as you can see. :P

I can see that indeed.
-Aerogant

-Heil being retarded

-Airmax
Malacoda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 10:03:25 PM
Oh yeah, score another for Luke! 3 kills, 1 death, and 1 fear-victory. Plus I am best buds with the author. I'm in for the long haul baby.
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/22/2014 9:03:10 AM
very nice! I love the secret help, esp. from Ajab!
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10